Afghanistan’s gun problem: Too many weapons, not enough oversight

Why are Saudi’s demanding gun control for Afghanistan outta no where? Is the original Afghan Taliban a actual threat to Israel and Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181008011318/http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/28/afghanistan-s-gunproblemtoomanyweaponsnotenoughoversight.html
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link. web.archive.org/web/20181008011318/http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/28/afghanistan-s-gunproblemtoomanyweaponsnotenoughoversight.html

Going to be interesting seeing the Taliban take back the country soon

Almost like Afghan was never meant to be won for some reason.

Saudis don't like the idea of something that could potentially fuck their slave to the east.

Its not like they ever went away. They pretty much run anything that doesn't have PMC's running around.

It almost like PMCs do a better job running the world than politicians and government backed militaries. We should welcome the green economy and our future PMCs leaders.

How does one even become a mercenary? Is there an age limit? Do contractors see mercenaries as completely disposable or do they have a hard time finding enough?
Do I need to bring my own weapons? If yes then how the fuck does a nogun Greekfag ever get a merc contract?

PMC's are only there to keep the opiates and other shit the west is wholesale taking from the region from being lolfucked by goatfuckers. They just make sure X goes to Y.

Mil/LEO/misc experience needed
Fucked if I know.
Glorified cops really.
You get a gun or a budget for one from a bazaar.

Blatant lies. Whenever there are three or more greeks a gun magically appears.

Is military service enough?

Sure we can easily get a shotgun license, but everything else is either too much of a pain in the ass to get or straight-up illegal.

Well it ture. Afghanistan si narhcy. Not only enough gun controls, but many other important controls wr have in civilized countries too. No man should be able to buy, to sell, to travel or do anyting without getting goverment approval first. This is civilized way we live in teh West. Afghanistan is long way from that.

The article isn't advocating for gun control, it's an inspector general report saying the Afghan Army is still incompetent. Nothing to do with private gun ownership. Learn to read, goddamn.

The article is over four years old.

The Taliban and Mujaheddin didn't just vanish, they simply just assimilated back into normal life like they did at the beginning of Soviet control and will eventually come out of hiding to fuck shit up. Go read some on the history of Afghanistan, then read on the Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan, from both Soviet and Mujaheddin view points to get an idea of why any nation that has invaded inevitably fails in it's mission.

If you're too old you might qualify for working in logistics rather than combat roles I'd imagine.

That is what he is joking about. Wogs in Australia are very tight knit, very easy for them to make deals in the family to get what they want.

Never meant to be won is one thing how badly the situation is fucked is another

They already did. The Taliban managed to take Kabul back in '15 and it's been a mess earlier than that.
Every milfag who was there in the last 5 years will tell you that we are not in control anymore.

It's been conquered several times

That would imply actual control in the first place.

aside from Jewish subversion and politics why would anyone care about some rocky mountain inhabited by goatfuckers, and why did we even think it wasa good idea?

They BTFO soviet union pretty hard in the 80's

Mainly to stop Islamic terrorism having an entire country to base it's operations in, same reason everyone on the planet opposed ISIS (apart from greatest ally).

Silly goyim, we can send more white men to die in the name of freedom.

Attached: wouldnt_worry_about_it_goyim.png (501x585, 172.26K)

But strelok, we didn't invade Saudi Arabia.

Mostly a PR move, with some strategy mixed in.
Establishing a military presence in Afganistan and Iraq allowed the US to swipe two flies with one hit:
a) completely surround Iran from west and east, ensuring that they can't focus their defences on one direction. This is why the US decided they didn't want anything to do with the northern half of the country.
b) give nearly direct ingress route into Russia, allowing US troops moving north to split the country into two halves, preventing reserves and troops moving from Siberia to any possible European theater.
This would force the Russians reinforcements to focus on fighting the US forces coming from Afghanistan, however few there are of them, which would delay an invasion through the Berin straight, too.
Moving troops through Uzbekistan rather than Tajikistan is a lot easier too, because of steppe flats vs. some of the most brutal mountains.
Pics related.

Attached: moving north.png (1121x849 228.89 KB, 477.12K)

Yeah I know and it was a big mistake since now they've been able to spread their ideology to every part of the globe.

Except Iran.
:^)

You're one kind of a monstruous faggot.
As Mohammed Bin Salman HIMSELF have said in an interview given to the wall street journal, that's the USA that ASKED Saudi Arabia to spread their degenerate wahabit ideology (and salafism too).
rt. com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

You're the kind of gigantic faggot that's gonna spit on salafism, without even knowing that the muslim brotherhood have been funded by your own fucking secret services (you can safely assume that MB is in their hand). The muslim brotherhood have recruited daesh soldiers, and destabilized arabic countries in the best interests of the West.
Regarding invading Saudi arabia, you certainly don't seem to understand anything about what is happening in the middle east. Saudi Arabia is the best ally of Israel, and USA in the region. Trump have admitted that USA protect the Saudi family. The Saudi family is the West/Israel puppet. Obviously, they're actually working together, Saudi being sabbateans, but Saudi arabia would be fucked without USA.

Stab yourself faggot. O wait, do you have a licence for this? You don't need a licence to get fucked in the ass by some pakistani don't you?

Attached: output3.webm (848x480, 5.06M)

I was talking about the childfucking religion of Islam in general tbh

Taliban are a Pakistani invention, essentially drug smugglers on steroids. The Mujaheddin were more controlled by Saudis due to religious ties.

I guess they want the good old days back.

Fun fact that image is about the fairies from Aldenata series. They're basically space kikes.

You forgot the part where the foreign policy of the USA in the region of the world is mostly shaped by the Israeli and Saudi lobbies.

There are barely any photographs of Afghanistan before the civil war, because it was in 1929 and in Afghanistan.

I bet you think Italians are Roman.

Attached: Smug_bear.jpg (638x540, 33.61K)

>much-runm
What did you do there, strelok?
Also, ahem.

Attached: Germanic_PMCs_at_Alesia.jpg (672x372, 302.05K)

What happened there, strelok?
Also,
Well… ever heard of Alesia? Do you know what happened there, over two-thousand years ago?

Attached: mamma mia that's a spicy meatball.jpg (500x538, 68.64K)

USSR was winning that war.

At first, but they ultimately lost.

Spiders and snakes in your house don't count.

Weren't the Taliban extremely opposed to poppy-cultivation though? I thought that stalling opium production was the actual reason NATO curbstomped them.

Afghanistan is a vital strategic chokepoint going into and out of Russia. Most conquests of Afghanistan were either Russians or Mongols trying to expand south, or Russia's enemies trying to keep them out. The region itself also has enormous mineral resources that are largely untouched because lolkebab, which makes it an even more irresistible target.
The only problem, of course, is that it's full of Afghans.

No surprise here. Unless you glass that place, you can bet that even if you conquer Afghanistan you wont be able to keep that place as the local tribes will find a way to get your ass handed over to you.

Northern Italians are, but I don't see what that has to do with the graveyard of empires myth?

What? Are you out of your mind?

It was one of the reasons, yes.
They suddenly saw the dollar value of that cash crop after the invasion.

Face it leaf, the Taliban used to behead anyone they caught growing opium or even weed.
Maybe you should look into (((CIA))) involvement in the cocaine trade. There's a reason many of the big players don't ever get touched by the US DEA.

The Taliban also took large steps toward combating the child-fucking (bacha bazi) that is now rampant in the region. Honestly I'm not sure why I shouldn't be pro-Taliban. What were they guilty of, suppression of human rights? Like there have ever been any human rights in the region anyways. At least they kept the other goatfuckers in line.

None gives a fuck about sandniggers' "rights" but destruction of World Heritage is nuke-worthy.

Oh no, not the glorious heritage of India… Whatever will we do without a statue?

Attached: mark.png (1192x953, 540.9K)

Curious. Does anyone know what internal political changes occurred to lead to their shift in opinion on the matter?

Go back to Lebanon cunt.

Attached: islamic 'science'.png (692x544, 679.68K)

I really hope you don't consider yourself a Christcuck. Yet again, you're probably one of Melbourne's street shitters.

to be fair, their rationale for doing it is very solid

Attached: Dk5z0LRV4AEywS7.jpg (742x1200, 104.46K)

That's some retarded fucking rationale, Abdul. What's next, bombing the pyramids because someone stubbed their toe and no one jumped to help them? You gotta be some fucking stupid to believe that they weren't going to destroy the thing anyway. If the goatfucker cared one bit about the poor,poor Afghans, he wouldn't have wasted resources on its destruction.

So much for white solidarity, huh?

Attached: 1498569857535.png (1920x2240 35.16 KB, 1.22M)

stop these pedos PEDO CONTENT IN GAME BAN BAN BAN
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html

God damned nips making drawings that look like something illegal again?!!?! Good thing you post that here, otherwise the weapon's board wouldn't have been able to white knight about it!!11

Attached: nips are pedos.png (565x599, 95.7K)

This. Even if the whole "rationale" wasn't completely retarded why the fuck is international aid obliged to try fix the mess you made?

Why is the internal government obliged to give a shit about the monuments?

Have you ever seen a modern day italian?

Afghanistan's problem: too many street shitters, too much Islam.

They did it to hide the fact that they're selling and stealing national treasure directly to the most wealthy western families.
Actually, when they went in this museum to destroy very old status, most of them were not the original.

Yet another cover to hide the mass stealing of priceless relics.

Yeah, they loose out to the stone big time

Attached: 1415914116814.jpg (938x602, 125.6K)

I know I can't spot the difference!

Attached: Italian.jpg (1200x1880 82 KB, 394.61K)

Its like you'd blow the Zig Forumsube up or irreversibly damage a surplus gun, now that I think of it Taoist get the rope alongside everyone else.

Attached: 1445192142660.jpg (543x805, 415.26K)

This is about the Romans,not the Greeks

Attached: romans.png (792x556, 296.38K)

The Zig Forumsube is part of my culture and a surplus gun is useful. Buddha and his followers can go get fucked. By destroying pagan idols, Muslims are doing the job Christians wouldn't do, because of people like you that get weepy about some sandstone.

Taliban is more efficient at the whole running a country thing than the illegal kabul government.

Wanna know how I know you're completely retarded?
Once again, fuck off back to your desert shithole, pedo-follower. Just because you claim to be a moderate doesen't mean we don't need to treat you as your "holy" koran tells you to treat us.

Attached: 1438040938230.jpg (1536x1564, 927.9K)

Just because they kill your goatfucking relatives in Burma, Mohammed. Keep crying you bitch.
Cry harder. My enemy's enemy is my friend. Buddists are therefore our friends.

Attached: 1433071622411.jpg (579x457, 75.09K)

Wanna know how I know you're completely retarded?

Good gweilo.

Attached: 5c388df8d591cf8fabde64ce8a6740d2a4b911e6162ae4c815f8f96fa387a1af.png (1194x1074, 43.15K)

Who was it that touched you, Zig Forums?

Attached: 1448776370647.jpg (255x189, 10.33K)

I thought the grooming gangs hadn't hit Australia yet.

This is now an Islamic fundamentalist board. Kafirs get out.

Attached: I'mJustJokingFBI.jpg (306x423, 39.65K)

Mashallah

Attached: shiites in action.webm (640x360, 5.86M)

Blowing them up =/= not giving a shit about them.

My roommate is a shitskin and moslem, how do I convert? So far I have been going out of my way to buy more pork than I normally eat and keep more beer in the fridge but I don't think it's working. When he sings his allahu akbar songs I play Palästinalied or old hymns on my speakers but It's not helping me turn into a shitskin.

Oxymoron

Mostly just PR