cbsnews.com/news/glock-sales-slumped-after-trumps-first-year-in-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

S&W 5906 or Taurus PT92

Is that the beretta clone?

Yeah. Only good gun Taurus makes.

What the Fal clones and theirs AR-15s?

These for concealed carry stuff.

For full sized: Ruger Security 9 and Walther one.

Attached: gunsforpoorpeoplenorebate.png (1497x2126, 1.51M)

Walter makes cheap handguns?

Walther Creed for less thans $300. Looks good on paper

The Imbel shit ?

Good AR-15s need good knowledge of aluminum forgings, which generally comes from an established aerospace industry. Now tell me, does the phrase "Brazilian Air Force" strike confidence into your heart?

Believe it or not, Brazil has a decent aerospace industry. Embraer makes several popular regional jets.

Taurus never made FALs or ARs. You are thinking of Imbel, although idk if they made ARs.

Taurus actually announced they'd start making ARs last year (though I haven't heard about them in a year and a half, so maybe the suits realized how stupid an idea it was). It's Taurus US (American Made), but I have no idea what the hell they're thinking pricing it at over 1000 USD MSRP. They might be able to bite at the sub 500 market, but who the fuck is going to pay a grand for a rifle from a company with such a poor rep?

Attached: 20170428_155225[1].jpg (1536x2000, 1.1M)

Probably the Ruger 9E.

Attached: ruger sr9e.jpg (500x344, 18.05K)

sweaty merchant has Zastava M57 for $220 bucks. Are they any good? Are there any extra annoyances with reloading 7.62 tok?

Attached: zastava m57.png (809x604, 459.45K)

You can make the brass out of 5.56 NATO, so you can make your headstamps lie.

This.

Cz 75 compact clone from Canik. Full metal, can put a full size cz75B slide and barrel on it.

Best i've owned tbh.

Attached: IMG_20181009_123931.jpg (3120x4160, 4.09M)

Mak

They are still in the market?

where can you buy them?

classicfirearms.com/zastava-m57-tokarev-yugo/

I have one of these. The Shark-C in chrome from back when you could find them for $300. I enjoy it. It's plenty accurate, takes CZ magazines, looks pretty good and is reliable with everything I have put through it except heavy, unjacketed lead reloads that I bought on accident. My only complaint is that the double action trigger pull gets pretty grimy if you don't pull apart the trigger group and lube it every once in a while, and it was made by cockroaches. I want to buy new grips for it, but I can't think of anything that would look better on it than the black ones it came with.

Attached: stingray c.jpg (1000x757, 60.88K)

what does Zig Forums think about the Walther PPQ? I've been looking at it for a long time

From my understanding it has one of the best triggers on a handgun. I can't remember if the PPQ is made in Arkansas or Germany. I'm personally spying a CCP for CCW, buds has em for sub 400.

Attached: Walther_CCP-Black_LS_5080300-800x800.jpg (800x650, 62.95K)

Brother in law is a cop so him and dad got them even cheaper theough some sort of department promo . Sort of clunky feeling but they shoot fine. Dad uses his as his truck pistol. He treats guns like shit and it's help up well.

Why not save up some money and get a nice pistol like a Steyr instead of a pistol that's less than stellar of a experience to shoot?

Would you really want to practice shooting 5000rds through a hipoint?

There are plenty of pistols that are better than the SDVE, and therefore all it takes is finding one used at the right price. Used Glocks can be competitive price-wise, as are many CZ full-sized pistols (I've been eyeing up a used Phantom for $350 at my local shop.) H&Ks can be found for a bit more. Used Ruger SR-9s can be even cheaper than the SD9VE, and are superior in some aspects but not as good in others.

As far as new-in-box pistols go? I vote for the Ruger 9e (the "budget" variant of the SR-9) if you can find one. I've never used a Walther Creed, but I've heard excellent things about it, so that's an option as well.

I've never had much luck finding Caniks new or used anywhere besides the internet, but from what I understand they make great guns at very reasonable prices.

Of course these are all "big-name" pistols… I imagine there are plenty of Tauruses, Tangfolios, etc., out there that are pretty good, you just have to weed through all the duds.

"Inexpensive" is probably a better word.

Picked up a Walther PPS for under $280ish and seeing them even lower now.

Decent shooters. Not great, but the trigger is nice.

I shot one, they have horrible triggers.

budget pistols are a bad meme because for $100 or so more you can get a good mainstream polymer pistol these days.

Who are you quoting?

Spotted the newfag

Why support cia terrorists when you can buy from guidos or flips? Other than price which is about one or two weeks worth of fast food to reach the price assuming you have the cash for the turkshit in hand or threat of inevitable ass rape why would you willingly buy turk shit shotguns, handguns, or rimfires?
What good gun alternative comes out of turkey that would make a person not want to save up a tiny bit more?

cbsnews.com/news/glock-sales-slumped-after-trumps-first-year-in-office/

For the past 2 years gun and ammo makers have been kvetching constantly about dropping sales. Do you guys think this means bargain prices ahead?

Not before they release a bunch of new models of existing guns, with changes that are lateral moves at best, and pay every jewtube faggot to rant and rave about them.

no, they're kikes. They'd rather close shop than drop prices.

Bumping because OP posted my EDC. I was a poorfag when I bought it several years ago and it has held up well. I even managed to get used to the stock trigger. I'm looking to replace it now that I have some money but I always recommend the SD9VE for poorfags when they ask me about pistols. Truly is the poor man's Glock.

Attached: 53684a577fffbbc7b32412e08aa789a59b8d33bf028f3fac9e0be8b0c79cfec6.jpg (720x720, 44.36K)

how old is the info in image?

It's not hard to find, OP.

Attached: 1432239921423.jpg (466x270, 17.94K)

Has anyone considered a sccy cpx-2?

Attached: IMG_1894.JPG (768x768, 115.24K)

But glocks are no longer cheap.

Barely fired LEO trade-ins are still 299-399.

LEO trade in Glocks are a great deal, though I see a lot of .40S&W. Also, Miami PD seems to be getting rid of their .45acp 21s.

Thought about one, but the double action trigger is heavier than even revolvers.

You can get some performance parts for 40-70 usd that reduce pull by 25-50%. I mean 350 usd isn’t half bad for a pistol like that.

Attached: IMG_1895.JPG (900x900, 112.99K)

I have a PT99AFS(1989 Serial Number), it's well-built, very tight, but unfortunately, the sights suck. Little pins holding it on nearly fell out during a 150(Winchester White Box, 115 grain, 124 nato and 147 gr hollow points) round function test. They also seemed off because I consistently shot 4 inches to the right of the point of aim at 15 yards, however, I also managed to get a 2.5 inch group of about 15-17 while not even attempting to go for pure accuracy, so the gun itself is obviously fine and able to shoot a nice group. I just wish I spent the 300 I bought it for towards an AR or even a CZ/Beretta.