VICE takes a look at canada's gun laws

To get a gun in canada you have to take a test and part of the test is to actually look down the barrel of your gun to prove that it isn't loaded. I cant make this up.
Staring down barrel at 7:40

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.ca/product/97723/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock
cabelas.ca/product/80020/surplus-762x39mm-fmj-ammunition-1500-rounds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The safety was on so its all good……

Get that stinkin' shit out of my face

Attached: 48f7cfe9-c315-4571-934f-2b92e10fe814_screenshot.jpg (882x480, 20.14K)

Only good things the leafs get that I envy are their cheap SVTs and this pistol

Attached: Rossi_12_Gauge_Shotgun_Pistol_-_Quick_Overview.webm (1156x650, 10.85M)

Attached: canadaguns.webm (640x360, 11.29M)

Attached: canada.png (640x360 120.58 KB, 11.5M)

SVTs aren't that cheap anymore. 3-4 years ago they were around $400. Nowadays they're closer to $800.

Attached: VICE__Headquarters.mp4 (460x258, 1.36M)

The best thing to come out of Canada wasn't even made by Canadians.

That's still much cheaper than what they cost down here

What do you pay per round for Norinco 7.62x39? You still get the steel core, right? Some folks will give up to $1/round for the stuff here (but you can generally find it cheaper).

BTO is the only good thing to come out of Canada.

Legit chink surplus is 19c real money/round

That's a lot cheaper than what we get 7.62x39 for is it corrosive?

What about the Garand?

If you lot get to claim TS Eliot and Hiram Maxim, we're claiming John Garand

What show is this? That was hilarious. Did she say "Nova Scotia" around 49 seconds?

Yeah it's about this cheap locally. Our SKS' still go for amazing prices too.
They were selling SKS' at Canadian Tire for 200$ a year or two ago.
cabelas.ca/product/97723/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock
cabelas.ca/product/80020/surplus-762x39mm-fmj-ammunition-1500-rounds

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x360, 243.97K)

Are you for real nigga? It's right there.

VICE used to be good
What a shame.

Mixed lot if I recall. I just miss the days of $50 dollar 5.45 spam cans. Its not like I didn't buy almost every can in the state back home.

Brownells has 7.62x39 (not Norinco obviously) for similar prices pretty frequently.
t. got some for 18¢ two months ago

Doing that is normally an immediate fail. In the course I took, they explicitly tell you do NOT ever look down the barrel, or point the barrel at yourself or anyone else, when teaching how to PROVE. What you're supposed to do is check the chamber to see if it's loaded, then check to see if the bore is clear in one of two ways: either running a bore snake or something like that down it, or shining a light down it. They should have a bunch of bore lights on hand. Either the nigress is retarded and didn't listen to extremely clear instructions, or that course is being run by retards who should not under any circumstances be certified or qualified to teach this course. Considering how quickly it cuts as soon as she looks down the barrel, I'm hoping it's the former, but considering that it's the RCMP who certifies these instructors I wouldn't be surprised if they let retards run it in the hope of artificially inflating suicide rates among gun owners.

Highest I've seen em is $300CAD in some local gun stores for Romanian copies. The Chinese versions are like 200. No reason not to get one IMO, cheaper than my shotguns.