Is supporting liars and sinners a sin?

Is supporting liars and sinners a sin?

Attached: 1519882155768m.jpg (1024x576, 31.23K)

Absolutely, we can never lie, neither should we encourage or condone another who does in their lies.

great board you've got here.

Im just asking is it ok support a scammer, a liar and an adulterer(and thats just one person)

They did not. But He didn't support the sin, He supported the person. You must mind that Jesus was God and cared for their souls, He didn't put a burden on them. But He didn't say that they were doing right things either, or supporting them in their habits, which is what I believe (OP correct me if I am wrong) what OP is asking.

Supporting a liar is supporting them in their habits

Board has been raided by literal kikes this past week, far more than usual. Ignore.

It's three >'s schlomo.

And I agree (probably worded it wrong), so you shouldn't support that at all.

Nice try, liberals, but Zig Forums is a ChristCom board and as such we support accelerationism.

Okay but seriously, yes it's a sin.

yes

Attached: pixaa.jpg (3000x1964 108.21 KB, 250.86K)

Republicans, Democrats, third-party, no-party, all of 'em, forget 'em and follow the Lord.

exactly. as a christian, you should never vote because it would damage your immortal soul

Everyone is a sinner, and most people lie. If you can't support "sinners" then you can't "support" anyone.

Unless you hold to the view that you shouldn't vote–because voting accomplishes nothing except adding legitimacy to a corrupt system–then you're going to need to vote for a sinner.

You're going to need to evaluate whether their sins are really serious enough to exclude them from a position of political power, and of course you'll need to consider how far you're willing to go for the "lesser" of two evils.

How're things working out for the Christians in South Africa and Rhodesia?

Literally no god fearing believer would support that small mindedness.

Leftypol, go and stay go

Is supporting his competitor, a satanist, globalist, marxist, thief who should be hanged for treason, a sin?

Hahahahahahahahahaha the absolute state of 8ch

oops he meant she's a commie

How about support neither nor others? They all lie, all profane God and don't care about His holy precepts, all of 'em take bribes and all of 'em inevitably prop up sinners in some place or another.

If the Christians there don't do something about it they deserve their fate.

That's not a Christian position at all to have.

Not if they have other policies that are righteous, and you support them for these.
Supporting somebody for their evil policies is of course a sin though.

I posted this in th employment thread and bumped severa times because I thought it an interesting question, but as yet received no answer, so I am asking again here as vaguely related:

Is it a sin to work for an employer that subscribes to promoting acceptance of LGBT?

Does this mean being a cuck or cuckquean, because your partner cheated on you and took over 9000 nigger dicks?

I'd say it is not. But if your employer wants you to actively participate in promoting acceptance of LGBT, you must not cooperate, even if it costs you your job. And if your corporation does something to openly promote LGBT nonsense, I think it is your duty to leave your job, if you are unable to prevent it yourself.

This. Though you should aim to not work for anyone that promotes this nonsense. If enough did this, these people would be out of business.

No, that wouldn't happen with me and my job or department. Maybe in another dept. because it's local government in a big city which means they will always be willing to host/faclilitate LGBT during pride celebrations for example.
By the sounds of it because of the above I need to leave my job?

is that supposed to be a bald spot?

Of course, and not only that, but why would we support someone who works hand in hand with the race of serpents?

Why don't you ask a priest? He'll be more prepared to guide you with this.
I mean something like Sony having a special campaign to support LGBT causes.

I don't have a preist to ask atm, but its a fair question. I've just thought of another issue related to this also that I'd thought I'd share.

Say one did take your advice and leave an employer because they were promoting LGBT lifestyles as acceptable. When applying for new jobs, on the application form you will be required to fill out the section which asks: "why did you leave your last job?" or similar. As Christians we'd be required to answer this honestly, and so obliged to put "irecconcilable differences between employer's values and personal values" or similar. Then should you get shortlisted for a job, they will surely query this further. And as a Christian you will be required to speak the truth and proclaim that your previous employer "was promoting LGBT lifestyles as acceptable which I disagree with." Stating this will surely reduce your chance of securing a job.

O well. [Insert verse about the blessedness of those who suffer persecution in Jesus name here.]

I've just thought to take this opportunity to ask another one of my questions I asked in the employment thread which again despite several bumps over the past few weeks never got an answer. Its v related to topic ITT.

What do you think about working for employers who publish something that does not reflect the reality behind the scenes which makes the published artifact false? What if you're required as a Christian employed there to write the content for the published material which is false? Presumably this counts as lying and is sin?

I'm not thinking of anything with a particularly moral nature regarding the content or falsehoods being published (corruption or cover up of illegal or immoral activity or simply saying something sinful isn't sinful for e.g) but just rather the moral aspect of publishing falsehoods in itself:

Say for example the employer publishes something along the lines of 'we support this route and this route for a new transit system' while behind the scenes only one is realistically an option and the other non-viable route is just being included for whatever reason (there could be a few motivations) in the knowledge the transit system will never go there?

You know how I know you're a kike shill?

Because you didn't put a picture of Hillary, or Obunghole, or Bill Clinton, or any other major politician on your OP, that's how.

If they're starving and you feed them, no

If you enable them to lie and sin, yes.

Pretty simple answer really.

It's more of a head with hair patches at this point! maybe all the stress from lying and fornicating got to him?

better than supporting hillary
americans have to play the hand they're dealt
in a few years it wont even matter though so don't dwell on it

Read up on what happens to both of those.

Attached: usa-trump-pope.jpg (620x349, 87.82K)

Support neither, we aren't given a hand, and we don't have to play.

you can act blackpill all you like, but Trump in the white-house in the time when all the supreme court justices are leaving is mighty fine

breadpill me on these guys.

Attached: whats going on big guy.png (809x326, 21.56K)

They will shill for big corporations and bullshit you its the trad thing to do

It will do nothing, and the world will continue to go to hell in a hand-basket.

Useless political tools.

Trump never lied, liar.

Hi Zig Forums

He lied each time he said "I do"

Are you sure? I thought they were government-funded. Or at the very least, I thought that businesses that didn't do this were government-defunded i.e. taxed more heavily. Basically, I thought the way it worked was that these pro-LGBT laws are there to protect the monopoly of the companies that are already at the top of the foodchain. Any up and coming business gets weighed down with useless undesirables and sinks meanwhile, the companies that are already big are big enough to tank the hit.

Attached: le revolted black canuck.jpg (1420x946, 56.06K)

I suspect it wasn't supposed to be about politics, but OP posted a pic of Trump and the Trump Internet Defense Force caught it on their trackers and Zig Forums went into damage control mode.

There's been a collective effort by kikes and communists to change consensus. With regards to the OP question, I agree, but only for the two demographics that I've mentioned in my last sentence.

This. It's really quite sad but at this point it's best to just ban. We don't need Zig Forums's cancer clogging the catalog.

>>>Zig Forums
You're not fooling anyone here.

>>>Zig Forums

Yes.

Actually I'm banned for supporting the ChristCom Gang, try >>>Zig Forums

away from this place, leftist scum