I hope to meet every one of you in Heaven

I hope to meet every one of you in Heaven.
Come find me when the race is over!

God bless :)

Attached: 1412761757667.jpg (2048x1365, 251.25K)

Judging by the demographics on this board, there's currently only a small minority of us who are going to Heaven.

What did you mean by this?

I do as well. But it would require many here to repent of their sinful ways.

Me first and foremost. I am the reason there are bad things in the world. Love you guys, save a seat for me and have me in your prayers. God bless.

Same and also thanks to all the anons who helped me on here

I've come to see it as the worlds greatest marathon in history, or as my orthodox study bible puts it, a period of grace.

Attached: welcome-home1.jpg (725x869, 237.43K)

I believe in Annihilationism so at best I’m wrong and just stuck in Hell forever but I appreciate the thought user

Wait, I'm confused. Do you believe everyone gets annihilated, or only those who aren't saved?

He's probably talking about his specific denomination

Relevant pic

Attached: TRUNEWS.jpg (960x960, 102.19K)

heretic

Please leave

Attached: A9FF0D28-7E37-44CB-B15C-5C0CC86FC854.jpeg (300x231 63.55 KB, 42.77K)

Nope

I pray for your eternal happiness, user.

Brother, that was supporting the idea that we need to work for the Kingdom of God while we're here on Earth and we will be able to rest for eternity once we go to Heaven. It was a pro-Christian image. God bless.

Attached: TRUNEWS.com.jpg (960x960, 91.91K)

Attached: Catholic protestant heaven.webm (480x360, 4.96M)

It's a bit odd to hear that Kaku said something like that. I'm certain he's an avid supporter of the One World Government, something which I'm sure is part of the plan of the whole "mark of the beast" thing, and the "image of the beast" thing and the "they will wish for death but it will not come" thing.

Oh, God, no.
I want that autism contained to America.

One commenter is already memeing about how the protestant translation sucks, and how people should download some obscure version based off Receptus and Masoretic, despite the fact that KJV-onlyism literally makes no sense in Romanian!

My bad

Kaku has never rejected the notion of God, but he has (albeit while popularizing futurology and not of his own personal goals) suggested that humanity might one day effectively become God by escaping the heat death of our universe. The final Great Filter is entropy, it seems.

Repent your degenerate heresy

Well, it sounds like what he's really saying then is that the only way to escape the Heat Death of the universe is to literally become God.

That might be what he means, yes.