The Way of Christ is Universal

The path to Christ is universal. Every man, woman, and child of any continent, nation, city, or tribe can follow Christ. Every person can know Him and be with Him. His message is not just to you or to me, but to all of God's creation here in this world. The events of the New Testament took place in Israel, the Levant, and more, the events of the Old took place across the Middle East, from Egypt to Babylon. This is the context of the story, the background of the miracles of God. The jews first received the laws of the Lord, and through the ancient hebrews came Jesus Christ in the flesh. It is important to understand this lineage and the cultural background of Christ.

But Christ yet is still universal in His teachings. He came to correct the old covenant, to correct the errors of the religious leaders and their people. But then He established the New, and his disciples set across the ancient world to change this earth forever. Be you African, Middle Eastern, Indian, East Asian, European, North American, South American, or anywhere in between, you belong with Christ.

Many of us arrived here after the horrors and brutality of the world witnessed in Zig Forums. But yet some of you still retain this mindset. Today I tell you: Christ does not belong to Europe. Though some of the great theological arguments and dogma came from the continent, this religion is not European. This religion is for all of God's children. The current state of Europe implies that they have mostly left Christ, and Christ's teachings are now reaching the heart of Africa and even spreading to vastness of Asia. Those who still cling to genocidal tyrants like Hitler, and other European supremacists, cannot fully mature into the teachings of Christ just yet. To claim racial superiority and slaughter the innocent, regardless of the crimes of their elites, is not the way Jesus taught us. Move on from the hatred spurred by the darkness in Zig Forums, and allow Jesus to burn away the darkness that consumes the depths of your soul. This message is not to all of you, but it is meant to reach some. Our attitude to Christianity cannot be that of a 'European religion'. Europe has forsaken Christ, and He has forsaken Europe, except for its faithful.

Attached: fc2521ba4b2b058c1b3496a948a56f8fb093804d6231f5dadbb7e72a2c307e2b.jpg (800x800, 130.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html),
vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20151210_ebraismo-nostra-aetate_en.html),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Behold how Africa grows in its faith in Christ. You say that they may not have the experience and rule over theoligical thought and doctrine that those in Rome do, and you may be right. But they have all that is lacking in Europe: faith in Christ Jesus. While it will take some time, Africa will become a heartland of Christ's followers. They may be ruled by warlords, criminals, terrorists, and fools, but they will endure and resist evil with their hearts. Just as in China, where over one billion reside in the red dragon of Communism, the Jesus once again moves the heart of the people. Now China will become the most Christian-populated nation in the world at its current rate. Indonesia as well is forsaking its evils, except rather than shamanism or communism, it is Islam that will leave this place, and in its wake, Christ will come to rule.

Europe has emboldened and spread the teachings of Jesus to a great degree, but now it forgets the Savior that made the continent into any glory it attained. Now, Europe must be prepared to hand over the trust in faith to those outside of its shores. Do not forget that we are all God's children.

I'm not reading all of that

It's almost as if you're saying God delivered a corrupt law
Here's the pot calling the kettle black, you think in terms of nations and ethnicities, and accuse the casual reader here of doing so, where you are doing it yourself

Imagine that. Anti-Whites projecting and being hypocritical.

But that does not mean I have to want Africa to move into Europe.

Talmudic Jews are still spearheading the death of whites, and subjugation of other races, along with giving a helping hand in the mass secularization of global society. Your post isn't breaking any new ground, OP, and we still have a problem on our hands that, seemingly, only a sword (or guns and bombs in this case) can fix.
Although any viable non-violent option should be tried first, I really don't see that happening, unfortunately.

Attached: 400350000.jpg (367x388, 15.94K)

I'm incapable of caring about hypothetical people from across the world.

Speaking of which, here's a picture of a rabbi "blessing" the new president of South Africa. jews are becoming more and more obvious in their desire to kill Whites.

Attached: rabbi.blessing.sa.prez.png (975x648, 236.12K)

What you're really saying is that you reject the teachings of Christ and follow your own trademark of "christianity". Great. Now repent.
All you brainlets spewing "muh talmudic jews", did you even read the Talmud ? In historical context ? In religious context ? If I had the means, I'd bet on that you never did. You're spouting Zig Forums memes that sparked from the nazis and way earlier.
"Spearheading the death of whites". Stupidity. It is the generation of our parents that brought this upon us. Promiscuity in combination with unlimited contraception, industrialized abortion, the spreading of moral relativism (which btw is not "muh cultural marxism" and comes from Frankfurt, it sparked several hundred years earlier) and the destruction of our natural habitats. Do you know why we "import" so many strongly reproducing foreigners ? BECAUSE NATIVE WESTERN PEOPLE LITERALLY STOPPED HAVING KIDS. You know the population survival birth rate is 2 kids per couple - actually it's above that considering the amounts of single-living people - right ? Now guess what - that's not the case in the West apart form very separated groups. We're getting people in, because we need them. Additionally to that, politics fails big time in that they are literally refusing to "advertize" having kids and offer incentives for it as having children has become a mere economic factor, sadly. But you know what ? That's not the jews' fault, it's the fault of the politicians that grew up in the spirit of "who f'ing cares anyway, I'll reap as much as I can and after me the flood".

So instead of being a frustrated little faggot, you could get your ass up, change the circumstances of your life about which you're so frustrated, do what God wants, and literally contribute to society instead of shitting yourself in front of a computer, because you think "tha jooz hold tha white man down". You know where you hear that regularly from, too ? African Americans dodging responsibility by blaming "muh ebin crackaz". It's the exact same thing.

This is pathetic and it has become turbo pathetic that the board owner is allowing this kind of satanic behavior as expressed by you and a f'ton of others that flood in from Zig Forums and other extremist corners of the internet and spout their shitty ass ideology. Christianity is not an ideology. Christ is the way. And if you reject any of his teachings for your own personal agenda, delusion and whatnotelse, then you're nothing but a heretic, at best.

I can't help but to also point out that namecalling definitely won't point anyone to the right direction. You're actively making people think you're a jerk by the language you use. You provided arguments and that's fine, but seriously don't needlessly be a dick if you want people to take you seriously.
/rant
sage for doublepost.

Attached: R00d.png (1194x268, 31.84K)

You're absolutely right and I apologize. There was no justification to express the way I did. However, one thing I want to note - not justify - is that the "muh xy" passages were in those "-thingies of which I don't know the English name and were less directed at the poster than more on the generality of prevalent ideologies on this board and the discord server that are poisoning the minds of (I want to believe unsuspecting) people.

God bless you

God bless you too user. If I hope to look further into the subject matter so I can either come up with a rebuttal or come to the conclusion that you're right, what sources would you recommend looking into?

Attached: e94058e8f956821224b2a1ede76dc7159e54e0f9081c179e4e6688c196c69b3f.png (1083x349, 409.36K)

Lol, saint Louis did it for me. Did you even read the satanic bible to know it's bad ? In historical context ? In religious context ?
Yes, because there is not a politic in favor of fertility, in favor of big christian families,… That's just a political matter.
As said above we don't need them, the elite want them to atomize society, to lower the wages, to destroy whites christian civilizations,..
OK then that's the fault of the freemasons, of the gay lobbies, of the jew lobby and of the banks (jews).
The faggot is the one who bark the most.
This infernal bait…

When will these reddit/leftypol newcomers stop ?

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
Before you read this post I have to warn you that it probably contains a lot of blasphemous thoughts.

With strong push towards automation we do not need to have zillion people doing manual work any more. This massive immigration is nothing more than attempt to replace all forms identity of European people with new, easier to manipulate, identity.
In the 19th century some philosophers (Nietzsche is not only one) said that "God is dead", and they were right. European leaders have killed the Christ and used religion only as a tool to control people.
Ever since people realized that God is no more they tried to fill void left by this "Death of God". Some tried with science, but failed because we cannot know everything. Some tried by accumulating as many earthly possessions as they can, but it failed to fill the void. Some tried with philosophy that would rise humans to God-like level, but failed because humans are not virtuous enough. Some tried by racial pride and purity but it is not the way of the God and they have failed. Some tried to rise themselves to God-like levels by using their power to control other people, but they too have failed to fill the void. Some tried to analyze holy scripture to extract useful advice from it while removing parts about God, but keeping on the right path was too hard without Gods guidance.
I am by no means perfect and this is not attempt at some sort of weird, low quality, false prophetic writing. I intend to give my contribution towards solving this problem. I intend to undertake back breaking work and re-kindle flame of the Holy Spirit, the bringer of the seven gifts. I intend to use those seven gifts to undertake madness inducing quest and help Christ, the greatest teacher that ever walked the Earth, come back once again. And I intend to use all my strength to help God the Father to re-take his rightful throne and become ruler over all the Earth once again.
Sorry for all the mistakes and for the long and probably unintelligible post, I just had to get this out of my head.

God bless you.

We don't NEED most of them, and there's a lot of pro-immig propaganda, but you are hinting in a good direction.
We let ourselves rot out of spiritual laziness and pride.
If our society was healthy and had strong taboos against this shit, any liberal bullshit would have been laughed out of the room.

For a related example, i once saw a fb post from an corporate-sponsored electronic music page, which was pretty much extremely cringy SJW dating advice(don't ask a girl if she likes the music or the place, no light touching during dancing).
Problem is the page's main demographic was S-E Euros, and i saw a bunch of romanians, yugoslavs, and hungarians who tore that shit to shreds.
Imagine if any attempts at trying to implement modernist ideas were simply ridiculed into oblivion, with no need to rant about "DA EVUL ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO KILL DA WHITE MAN"

This.
Appealing to cheap brown people, either for votes, to supplement our retirement funds, or for jobs we feel are beneath us, is born of laziness and relinquishing responsibility.

But i expect your post to stir a hornet's nest of people for whom this catastrophe being partially self-inflicted is too much to admit, and everything is the fault of the omnipotent jewish conspiracy, and their third world lackeys.

Is anyone really foolish enough to actual believe we ever did? Sweden is now being forced to raise their already astronomical taxes to pay for all the migrants they've taken in, and most people think robots will take most of the jobs from human in a generation, so that even the ones that do work will be working jobs that will disappear. sage for purely political post

Stop shifting goal posts. For jews, Christ is a sorcerer, a blasphemer - or at "best" an imposter or tora teacher gone wrong. The jews have (had) harsh punishments for those kind of people. And furthermore, Christ is mentioned in the whole of the talmud (which is 10 books with tens of thousands of pages) something like 8 times. In the whole thing.
The only one interpreting the talmud to be something that is more satanic than a science fiction novel is you.
The true satanic attitude is people justifying anti-semitism in the light of the Church. And that is: Not cherrypicking a la "this and that saint said something 1.6k years ago" but what the Church is teaching right now. Obviously this doesn't go for protestants, but in that case you will do whatever you want anyway.
You just keep making up scapegoat after scapegoat. If it's not the jews, it's the freemasons. If it's not the freemasons, it's the gay lobby. If it's not the gay lobby it's the banks who are apparently the jews again. Do you understand that this is dodging the responsibility you have for yourself and those that are close to you ? When will you see a problem for what it is instead of for what you like to put it as ?

Also the last part is not a bait. It's how it is. The big jewish elite is a copout for people's shortcomings and their own inability of accepting them as they are and work on them with the help of God ? How often do you hear (crypto-) nazis spew the most insane theories like jews eating pineal glands of children, because it produces DMT ? This is not only wrong and unscientific, it's simply slander.
I'm not even saying all of the people throwing it do it with malicious intent. Many have been deceived and are now incapable of seeing and recognizing that they have been deceived - dwelling in their own delusions of which they are unable to get out by themselves. Or why do you think are those things to the largest extent prevalent on the internet, especially on anonymous sites like the chans, where any sort of information goes out unfiltered and unrefined - "read as spat" ?
And yes, I'm calling for censure. You know why ? Because anti-semitism is highly un-Christian in any sort or way. The truth is that the jews literally never cared for the goyim - but were being shat on over and over again. It was even them that in the time of the renaissance tried to reconcile with the European Christians in order to calm the whole thing and just do their thing. What people are attributing to jews now is the same thing that has been (provenly) used as mere slander some 500 years ago, some 1000 years ago and so on. I'm not going to lay that out here fully, you can just read it up with short google searches.

What I recommend you to read is Nostra Aetate of the second Vatican Council (vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html), the "modern commentary" on it (vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20151210_ebraismo-nostra-aetate_en.html), the Catechism:
among others. Those demonstrate the Church's stance on jews.

Last but not least, it should be common sense as Christ tells you to not do it. Or do you think He lied when he said "love thy neighbor as you love thyself" ?
*Matthew 22:36-40

Damn son, you got jewish ancestry and feel personally slighted or something?

see my post as well as the talmud itself (or commentary on it by actual jewish scholars, not anti-semites pretending to "have gotten the whole thing"). And most importantly - read the Bible. It has everything in it. It demonstrates the whole of the law of Moses obviously (see books Numbers and Lev - or simply the whole Pentateuch) including everything, also hospitality towards strangers etc. - to the fact that Christians are not supposed to spread slander and hatred (which again should be common sense - even for non-Christians).

No, but it's matter of fact that literally everyone of rank and name in the Church - including the Pope, my bishop etc. - speaks out harshly against anti-semitism. It simply is an un-Christian thing to do, not just for Catholics.

Scandalous. That's the word I was looking for all the time. Anti-semitism is INCREDIBLY scandalous for everyone involved. That includes the perpetrator, those that hear it and are not jews and those that hear it and are jews. It will always tempt the people involved for further evil.

For now, we sometimes do.
Agricultural work is something natives avoid, even when the pay isn't bad, and some european economies(even places like the Czech Republic) need some extra workers to work at full efficiency.

Again, that doesn't fully justify this insanity, but remember, people using immigrants isn't born out of self-masochistic malice.

I suppose it's not satanic at all when the jews say their messiah, Christ, is burning in shit in hell. Also all the medieval age, and they were way more faithfull than me, said the same as me.
Not knowing of saint Louis of the 13th century…
Do you understand that we are speaking about politics and not my personal life ? Can you politic ?
Reductio ad hitlerum, great tactict shlomo. In the same paragraph, only strawman and false accusations.

For the part of the catechism :
By right, yet by rejecting their messiah, they reject his gift, by following the talmud, being atheist, anti-christian, they objectively fight for the devil. That was their right in the times of Christ, and nowadays they still follow what their ancestors did by betraying Christ.
Again, the catechism only tell facts, I doesn't goes against a christian antisemitism (no hate for the sinner, just for the sin). When you reject the messiah and wait for a false messiah to come back, what are you waiting, if not the ante-Christ ?

To finish with the traditional :
Great boy, I guess that totally destroyed my position. It have all to do with a theological and political debate. It's not like you're just repeating anti-facist propaganda and disguising it in christian terms. Also it's hate to say others are haters, I'm legitimately triggered by you, the real hater, accusing me of this.
Begone shlomo, your only arguments aren't even related to the subject.

Attached: 9ba22f38cba0afadb2576409c5fe95a9a17151469697552501453286a58ac8c0.jpg (300x300, 28.94K)

"shlomo shlomo shlomo". Fits your whole line of argumentation pretty well. A nice set of strawmen you got there. Yes, we're talking about politics and religion - that doesn't change that the underlying problem of the majority of hate-spouters lies within the personal realm, i.e., self-delusion and frustration, not anywhere else. You simply have an incredibly warped view of the world and history. That is literally it. And yes, muh no hate. Why ? Because that is what Christ tells us. That is what the Church is teaching. Who cares about your saint ruler from 700 years ago who had a position that today is literally rejected to a 100% ? Did he speak infalliably ? No ? I thought so, too. And yes, it totally did destroyed your position as you literally have nothing to offer but memes from the internet while I'm giving you the true perspective of the Church, with references of the Church herself and Christ Himself.

The reason you're triggered is because you literally have nothing to tell me except sometimes more and sometimes less subtle ad hominem, that's it. Or will you deny the words of Christ ? Or what the clergy tells us ? What the Pope (sadly has to) address(es) over and over again, because there are people like you ignoring the Gospel, all the Catholic epistles and everything St. Paul told us etc. ? Furthermore, it's incredibly interesting that you, out of the blue, came up with "anti-facist propaganda". Why is that ? I have never been talking about anything but calling nazis nazis. Sure, I should've said neo-nazis for today's brainlets - but that can't be your argument, can it be ? Ridiculous, brother - ridiculous.

I'm getting tired of this. Sad that there are people that consider themselves more knowledgeable than the Church and her ordained servants, more important than Christ, and worst of all, righteous enough to point their fingers at others, judging them, slandering them, hating them - for things they have never done or do in honest error, simply not knowing better.
I truly hope you guys will repent one day, because you're being scandalous to the maximum.

The Lord has not blessed you with a persuasive tongue, even if your case was true. All you're doing here is gratifying your heart and spinning your wheels.

[-]

I feel sad for you.

Attached: 1519843224734.jpg (600x582, 147.85K)

Anti-semite and weeb. Color me surprised.

Semite and newfag. Color me surprised.

Attached: 1519465322497.jpg (250x244, 7.59K)

OP here on mobile. Hark, what nonsense has afflicted my thread. The truth in it is satisfying: I warned you not to judge based on skin and background, and yet you have proven me right by obsessing over the Jews. Jesus Christ was born into the ways of the Old Jews. If you think His teachings of universal compassion, anti-racism, and brotherhood of all men, are a Jewish trick, then depart from this faith and create your own version of Christianity. This is not the religion of Europa and deus vult, as I told you. An African or an Arab is just as Christian as a Russian, and far more Christian than most of you. To walk this path requires sacrifice…and none of you can sacrifice your hatred.

Attached: image.jpg (528x282, 32.25K)

This

sure, i agree; still, the old wise people followed Him whilst also keeping the old saying “birds of a feather fly together” (and they were for sure not “racists” for doing that).

First : Again an accusation of racism. I'm tired of you judging others while playing the good guy card.
Second : It's normal to judge the PEOPLE on skin and background, the INDIVIDUALS can be saved by Christ and the COLLECTIVITY can be cursed for what she did, what she do, what she believe. Fuck, does it mean nothing for you some nations are christians, some have a better culture, some have different genes ?
Not to mention the blatant reuse of all the modern propaganda, again another accusation of "hate". Where did you found hate in this thread ?
Not exclusively, but it is the religion of Europa and Deus vult.
No, an african or an arab CAN be more christian than a russian, but these singular fate gave by the grace of Our-Lord doesn't change the differences between the peoples, like if we compared pollacks to some atheist shithole.

TL;DR : You are just too afraid to see differences because you see unpleasant truth as hate. But hate is not being able to overcome these (by adapting your way to do for better good). By trying to hide and forget these differences (racial, religious, cultural,…), you prove you are not able to love despite them, you reject God's creation as he gave us, you hate the differences (and superiorities) others people have.

sage for shill thread

yes the african and arab can all worship Christ in truth and in spirit in their countries. there's nothing special about europe, they don't need to flood our lands and cities with their diseases and awful culture.
I pray they will be woken up in their lands, we don't need to bring them here to spiritualize them.

sage obvious shill threads

Attached: 1342308714f31817e0c7d55ecce7d61d9d8e9ac0360c32d4d968867d68e3453f.jpg (1466x876, 240.96K)

To be fair, you seem to hold on tightly to your vanity. Must be a great comfort to be able to so effortlessly trounce men of straw.

Don't know if JIDF, or American protestant.

Jesuit

Jesuits have no laity. Are you claiming that user is a priest?

Attached: Rampage.webm (640x360, 3.62M)

My major problem with these threads is there’s far too many people who either have fully swallowed modern leftist orthodoxy on race, or who are unapologetic Zig Forumsacks who legitimately think Zig Forums is a good boy who dindu nuthin. So long as we are on this fallen earth, there will exist divisions between different races/ethnicities/nations. We shouldn’t seek to eliminate these differences because we can’t. Better to have some degree of legitimate seperation, rather than fighting and chaos caused by phony multiculturalism. On the other hand, the views of most of Zig Forums are legitimately disgusting. Most Zig Forumsacks genuinely hate non-whites and wish them harm. At least the ones they don’t want to have sex with and don’t make cartoons. The problem with Zig Forums isn’t that they believe in racial differences, it’s that they believe racial differences are an excuse to treat people like crap. Of course, it’s also important to keep in mind that in this day and age, Zig Forums types have no political power (Trump is no Zig Forumsack, dummy). Their racial hatred is mostly impotent. On the other hand, those who hate white people do have considerably more power. Most supposed anti-racists are hypocrites. Me personally, I don’t identify with leftist fake anti-racism, but it is wrong to hate a race.

it's ok to hate a race, it's just a sum of material differences. Just these difference doesn't remove the human soul's nobility.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

And that is exactly the problem. Having a reasonable stance against racism as practiced by .. you know, actual racists is apparently a "leftist" thing now. Having a harsh stance against anti-semitism qualifies as being jewish, JIDF or just an "american protestant" now. Almost as if internet extremism has gone too far, especially in unregulated and anonymous corners, and has become some kind of accepted reality for many.
You know, all these are stances and teachings are as provided by the Catholic Church. Obviously that doesn't count much in the heads of protestants - but it is nontheless something that is a societal necessity. No one says that when I see a black dude and acknowledge he's black that this is racism. And no one is saying that it's anti-semitism when someone mentions that the talmud is something that was written down in the 1500s or whatever. But we're not talking about things like that. We're talking about obvious slander, de-humanization of people because of certain traits they might or might not possess through genetics/ancestry or religion and by intentional misinterpretation of Scripture for the justification of all this.

Look at all the self-proclaimed scholars. Making up utterly random theories, thinking that because other deluded people made a video or wrote an article on it, it becomes true. It's obviously a problem of no moderation - I'm not going to speculate why … but the answer is obvious - here and in other places. Don't forget that the most stupid shit in the world becomes "truth" and "reality" as soon as sufficiently enough people believe in it. And from believing that jews worship satan and eat the pineal glands of children towards calling for violence against them it's only a small step - again, especially on the internet and more particularly places like chans that are mostly unregulated, even the supposedly Christian board whose most important rule is to be "charitable", yet no one cares.

And that's where also the cognitive dissonance comes into play. As I've mentioned above, the underlying problem of people of this coleur is that they very often have personal problems, frustrations, however you want to call it, which they project unto something different than themselves. Example: Years long neet trying to get a job although he for example broke up uni. Expects something high paying while in reality he doesn't deserve any better than working at mickey d's, at least by education. What's the consequence for him ? Most often it's not "go learn a trade or go to uni again", it's "the jews are holding me down" or "it's the jews that hate white men and therefore my potential job is given to a negro" - at least if there's a certain predisposition for this already anyway. This is reality. And that denial will broaden and spread into all possible areas of life, up to something like that "if the Church doesn't harshly reject jews, it's obviously lead by the anti-Christ".

The issue is not that some people are way too delusional anti-racists and anti-semites by "conditioning". The problem is that most people - and I'm talking specifically about Christians .. or those that call themselves Christian - have stopped to actually care for the Gospel and what Christ was preaching day in, day out - most often on purpose
and so on and so forth. Like … did he say that for fun ? Was he actually kidding ? I suppose not. Furthermore, people should ask themselves this: "Would my priest say this in a homily?". If the answer is no, then chances are almost at a 100% that you're wrong. Jokes on me when a baptist or similar is reading this, but you should get the idea.

Another day on Zig Forums, another anti-white OP with sloppy theology, and a worse understanding of politics or even how a normal person lives day to day. If you think flooding white Countries with foreigners is somehow materially beneficial or necessary for the whites, you're an idiot. If you think that it's rather a theological necessity that we become hated minorities in our own countries, you're an idiot and a heretic.

Leaving aside your shitty blog post which basically amounts to "I know nothing of how Jewish power structures have effected western politics", did Christ lie when he called them the Synagogue of Satan? I'm sure you've got some shit theology dodge to that. Did he do that for fun? Or are you just an ignoramus and philosemite who likes to quote scripture in order to pervert Christians and defend those that hate God?

Isn't this all render moot by the words of the Lord Christ Jesus himself when he said to make disciples of all nations?

… Luke 14, Matthew 10, and most of church history disagree.