Imperialism

It hurts.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY
invidio.us/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY
40:30

Attached: crying_norsepepe.jpg (1200x1200 34.4 KB, 953.72K)

I keep forgetting that the children I saw at that time are now beginning to grow up as well.

I watched this in 6th grade, my parents even let me skip school the following day because I was up late and wanted to watch more the following day

I watched the B-52's rearm and refuel at Fairford tbh, have pictures of them on some old film that never got developed.

Kids who weren't even born when it happened will be enlisting soon. Welcome to multi-generational warfare.

Did you even get icky feelings from DU?

Three generations and counting. How many more decades until the sand pit claims America's superpower status?

Attached: Confed.jpg (640x427, 370.84K)

That fact this happens makes me pissed off that Bush didnt have the balls to come out and say this would happen and demand that Congress put a halt to the tax cuts in order to do heavy investments when and where needed.

Just imagine. And entire Super Carrier fully dedicated to drone command, supply and maintenance. Imagine the m16 getting replaced along with the 5.56. Imagine having deals worked out with Iran so that we have access to Afghan from three different sides.

Imagine criscrossing Afghanistan with rail networks, better roads and buses. Imagine building and manning enough schools to be able to force the entirety of Afghanistan's kids into school.

Imagine its 2018, and the vast majority of Afghans under 20 speak decent English and write it and read it. Including girls. Imagine a significant percentage of Afghanistan Christianized by exposure, imagine the vast majority of the youth only cognizant of being an Afghan, not a tribal. Imagine the butthurt of the Taliban and Northern Alliance knowing the both lose and both cannot win.

Imagine bullying Pakistan like motherfuckers and Afghanistan giving sea access and a port. Imagine letting stupid amounts of capital flow into Afghanistan, having it build lots of crap that China builds now.

Imagine.

The war done right.

I'll never understand why that was the hill you people chose to die on.

Imagine actually trying to exists with the morals your mutt shithole was founded upon.
Imagine thinking that forcing nigger jungle tunes and corn syrup on sand people is somehow a positive moral imperative.

It's like you guys don't want to use the thin veneer of civilization as an excuse to economically exploit an underdeveloped people.

Imagine if we just dropped a bunch of nukes in the middle east (including Pissrael). No more sandnigs outside the small minority in western countries, no more pissrael to send trillions in aid, it'd be perfect. Alternatively we could just not be there and let those camel-jockies inevitably kill themselves off.

Attached: 5850f3c3f17e1417982690ea9ed78c9c7f986b71c4b8925cfbc095a2ff40d6c9.png (1280x720, 728.14K)

Australia is a continent, an untapped reservoir of natural resources and formerly occupied by paleolithic savages. Afghanistan is a shit hole in the desert full of religious zealots that hate everything that isn't part of their extended family. and have a history of fucking up colonial empires.

But we are not founded on your retarded values, mutt.
That is the point.

If you ended AIPAC and whatever jew mind control device middle east would solve itself

Don't forget to end CUFI too. It's even bigger than AIPAC.

Attached: baee8afe5429608adb8bfb30b74c0929.jpeg (250x230, 7.31K)

A Europoor acting like they didn't perfect the art.

Attached: russianfacepalm.PNG (850x440, 811.37K)

Eh, wasn't the last time the Germs really colonised anything worth mentioning the Prussian crusades?
And some guys from my neck of the woods once put a flag on a frozen wasteland.
Not all of us are masters of the art, is what I'm saying.

Attached: is it worth writing home about.png (1357x663, 74.77K)

I think you are giving dunecoons; improvement capacity too much credit. These "people" used to be White. There's a s fucking good reason they are shit now.

I think the worst for him was his golf cart hitting something that shredded the tire and flipped the thing. Sole survivor.

Attached: 1421068735474.jpg (620x1108, 116.13K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x638, 1.18M)

dude this year you're going to see a serviceman die in the sandpit who was born AFTER 9/11
it's a bitch.

Stop replying, he’ll only keep spamming “mutt, mutt, mutt.” Like a fucking parrot at a kennel club meeting. Why argue in good faith with someone who obviously will not extend you the same courtesy.

Because you are shitty, muttblooded inferiors and you can't help but knowing that this is an uncomfortable truth.

The Afghanistan and Gulf War after 2001 were fucking boring as shit on German TV.
US shills tried to constantly pretend that the USA are the gud goys who do nothing wrong and that they are indeed doing humanity a favor and that they are acting for humanitarian reasons, meanwhile if you switched one channel forwards you got documentations about how much full of shit the USA is on their claims and how much retarded decisions they are in the process of making.
Additionally the TV was complete free from any combat footage for the first five to seven years, you only ever got to see the countryside and how the soldiers drive around in their military vehicles. On top of that it took the government nine fucking years to actually admit that the deployment in Afghanistan is actually part of a war.

I was 13 at the time.

*in other words, "now beginning to grow up" is wrong, because I turned 18 a little over a decade ago. I'm 28, nigger.

Attached: anime_girl.jpeg (480x336, 87.22K)

Ah, shame I can't delete the thread. Zig Forums is dead.

The US was such a different place 20 years ago

Dumb nigs like you are why the US is nuBrazil

Nah it was the same, you just didn't want to belief that things really are that bad.

Shows what you know, you stupid mutt.
Why are muttmericans even allowed on Zig Forums?
Go choke to death on a niggerjewcancsrburger, you mutt.

Why? The thread isn't even going that badly.
It could've derailed into an /int/ tier shitfest by now if retards started crying about the muttspammer.

Also, I say that because Zig Forums isn't fun anymore. Imageboards aren't fun anymore.

Attached: crap.png (360x565, 298.9K)

Keep using it and it’ll become the new “cuck”.
Or look at what is happening to the term “npc”
It’ll get played out, your little insult will lack bite, and you know this. The more one uses a word, the less weight it carries. The less it’s used the more sharp and cutting it is. Do you think “nigger” would have half the stigma it has now if people used it publicly and constantly?
You need to mix up your approach, keep things fresh. Autism is merely unrestrained imagination, and no one is more autisticly devoted to their hatred of Americans than you, Kraut.

Imageboards are still fun, you just have to go to the various bunkers that got set up, or the bunkers of the bunkers in some cases. The Zig Forums newfags from the election flooded a lot of stuff out, but there's still decent sites out there.

Actually it won't. Because "npc" and "cuck" aren't even related to the insulted most of the time, and they are words twisted away from reality of the context.
mutt is real. nigger will also never loses bite to actual niggers. They will recoil in horror and anger when a person calls them a nigger on the street.

Stay mad, subhuman mutt. And why wouldn't we hate you?

Attached: nigger breeding program for glorious hawhite nationalism.jpg (564x846 247.33 KB, 89.5K)

It appeals to a deep rooted instinct only the absolute bottom of the most degenerated, emasculated and apathetic libtards can ignore,
being deprived of your capacity to pass down your genes, the primary drive of all organisms, which is a fear that supersedes fear for death.

All modern states are founded upon liberalism.
Germany wasn't even formed until the late 1800's.

Holy shit that's insane.

Imagine just leaving it the fuck alone and minding your own business

WRONG, cuckboi.

Government changes but the country is forever.

God, I was thinking along the same lines, except my version of "done right" was extermination of the entire Afghani populace. +/- any resettlement vs simply using the territory as a giant strip mine & toxic waste dump.

And you wouldn't waste trillion of dollars that way.

A mutt is tainted by inferior genetics which impede self control and rationalism.

Wars are expensive. The functional part is "done right", and it hinges on extirpation of the natives. Blanket annihilation of all natives without discrimination or mercy is far less expensive than what we actually did.

Strip mining the place and/or dumping toxic waste there would help defray the costs.

What the fuck is wrong with you, burger?
There's a reason why the middle east is and will still be a shit hole well past 2030, and no, it wasn't because of muh imperialism. The reason is the people of the region. Why should you help people who don't and haven't helped themselves in the last 50+ years?

Attached: 04cfb0a092e84311562e383561d52d8db710d133d7ed0e23363933103b63eb74.jpg (684x768, 230.64K)

also:
ISHYGDDT

How can you bear the voice of that kike Blitzer?

I can't speak as to mutts, but I can tell you that the American is a pan-global hybrid of all of the genes that go toward bravery, and toward luck, and toward ingenuity. America accidentally created the superman from the various components found the world over.

Because Israel controls the usa thus it gets money from the us-american tax payer?

Super what?

Attached: 820f59e1d427032e1c4aa6525047d98fcc0abec163403991ced915a52955f16f.jpg (500x621 36.38 KB, 106.19K)

lmao at mutts thinking they are people
Just lie down and die already lolololololol

Vae victis. As much as it may hurt, through time, there are winners and losers, and often times the loser suffers terribly. Studying history thoroughly and on its own, just as studying others or nature will, teaches a lot.
In a forest during the winter, two hunters see a wolf chasing a rabbit, and just as it seems as if the rabbit will make it, the rabbit slips on the icy ground and falls, and the wolf, not missing his chance, pounces, killing it in one fell swoop. As the wolf chews on his meal, one of the hunters laments aloud,
To which the other replies,
>"Nevertheless, it doesn't matter now—the wolf had won."

Attached: Caesar.jpg (590x590, 49.94K)

The most insulting about ww2 is that had muttmerica actually acted upon their victory and push humanity to the final frontiers, Europe would have been not been destroyed for NOTHING.
Muttmerica instead started the nigger racemixing program right after the war. THAT is what was infuriating.
The Wolf at least got smarter and stronger everytime a rabbit is caught and consumed.
Muttmerica turned spicnigger after their greatest chance for ascension for the yiddish schwanz and kosher semen.
Stupid dumb fucking mutt scum.

I'm sorry, what was that? This is an English board, you know.

Attached: sakura_smug.png (400x480, 195.86K)

It's a desert wasteland. That money would be better used updating American infrastructure or, if you are dead set on going for some sort of !colony, africa.
The southern half of Africa has oil and gas too, and it actually has viable land and resources that are not a desert.
This is all moot, though, since we shouldn't be out there in the first place.

No hablo muttlas, senor pedro.