Mud fighters

When I see these guys fighting, I only feel pity. They act so stupid. Even with only my knowledge from videogames I can do 100x better than these guys.
I really get the urge to want reach through the screen and get them to actually organize their shit and fight effectively. Seeing such idiocy is frustrating to no end.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1051098666260422656/video/1
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abu Hajar did nothing wrong.

No. Slightly better, maybe, but 100x better as being a competent operator? You are here wasting time as all of us. You are cannon fodder at best.
sage eternal sommer.

ok underage b&

I know, right? Why didn't the SAA just 1080 noscope Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi? Fucking noobs.

You are retarded

Attached: 1.png (618x600, 165.92K)

You guys got the wrong impression. You think I'm talking Breivik tier using call of duty for aim training, I am not.
What I am talking about is communication/working with a team and organization. These guys were clearly lacking in that. If they had better skill in any of these subjects, even holding on to how they handle the firearms, they would have surely had better results attacking the position.

Attached: image060.jpg (491x418, 63.7K)

They are
Its not exactly easy to clearly communicate in such circumstances

Dude basic fucking cleanliness would have helped there, they were walking on RPG rockets and handmade bombs, couldn't find their magazines….

Last time i checked clean vehicles didnt really have increased protection against bullets and grenades compared to messy vehicles

No but you can find your gun to shoot out with. They had one guy with an MG and kept telling him not to shoot. They also fired an unlit pipe bomb that contributed to litter.
The only effective weapons that came from that vehicle for the whole battle were two RPGs, and god knows those weren't aimed well because the idiot didn't even know about backblast.

Fattest post of the day

Attached: suffer.jpg (900x900, 195.6K)

Attached: shoe.png (720x528, 616.63K)

Exactly what I mean.
Get these guys organized, even at such a low level and you get a much more capable fighting force. The only reason they got as far as they came is because they are facing an even more retarded enemy than themselves.

Shut up, you stupid 56% niggermutt. Go choke to death on a burger. At least the sandniggers can fight, unlike your mindjewed ass.

These sandniggers are literally fighting for jewish interests.

So is the US, so your opinion doesn't count. HA!

To be honest, video games would be better training than whatever these worthless sandniggers got, you dumb mongol.

Jesus christ you tard, they couldn't even find their goddamn rockets, they couldn't return fire effectively.

Stop typing so fast, mongol.
The fact of the matter is that these are horrible fighters, idiots, and most likely wouldn't even be allowed into any modern military worth a shit. You shouldn't be firing an RPG out of a fast moving vehicle, you should have some basic fucking cleanliness, because that shit is life or death when taking fire, you should have some basic communication set up before hand, such as calling out enemy bearings and whatnot. Why are you so intent on defending sandniggers fighting for jewish interests you dumb pole?

Reminder that this is an Islamic fundamentalist board. Abu Hajar is a martyr of the Islamic State and should be venerated as such.

Attached: JustJokingDon'tTakeTheseShitpostsSeriously.jpg (306x390, 36.42K)

Your opinion doesn't matter, you stupid mutt. Choke to death on a burger.

I have a question
Are the towelheads actually building excruciatingly slow landship/sand crawlers and conducting small arms battles from their open tops at extreme ranges like some sort of high tech version of early naval gunnery or is an semi-armoured assault by jawas a valid military tactic?

Attached: daft.png (784x411, 88.14K)

They tried this tactic against the Kurds a few times and got rekt. Basically they're just relying on the armor of their home-brew APC's to protect them until they can close the gap but it tends to not work out since anti-tank rockets were invented sixty fucking years ago.

Hajis are retarded as fuck but unless you're in that situation you can never really know how well you'd do.

Problem: There's a big open, flat space between you and the enemy, who has relatively modern weaponry & AT capabilities
Normal solution: Isolate/Indirect artillery/Guerrilla raids, aka literally anything but a direct attack.
ISIS solution: Nigger rig sheet metal to toyota trucks and charge all at once

Attached: hajaar.jpg (960x535, 77.28K)

Pardon my ignorance, but who's the guy between Mosley and Hitler?
Polite sage because off topic.

Francisco Franco

Falange or Codreanu maybe
oh, the lesser option over Falange. Zig Forums, more like /shit/ smh.

It's possible there's some retard logic to it -
If they have no artillery with reasonable range and absolutely need to go for the ridge at that point and time a bumrush is the only way, unless dressing in a soiled towel and crawling across on a dark night works (presumably rare in the desert).

Kind of want to see ISIS Special Forces digging sand castle oblique trenches into rifle grenade range though.

Attached: britain.png (2762x1788, 8.81M)

The original point I wanted to communicate was that I feel pity for these guys. They're like children trying to do a task and blaming eachother for their failures. I assume the commander is either a retarded shit or is feeling only dissapointment and frustration at the performence of these guys.

Attached: 3MBB2ABKLFEWDEW4346K2LIW4M.jpg (1200x627, 146.53K)

Why are you so inent on defending people with retarded opinions m8¨?

Should have used Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera.

Attached: Jose Antonio.jpg (600x781, 130.87K)

It works extremely well depending the area landscape, they fill a truck with enough explosive to level a city block, put enough armor on it to withstand 7.62 NATO MG fire and use the landscape as concealment and charge pedal to the metal. The result is their enemy have only a very small window to fire and hit the AVBIED with an AT round. It doesn't work well in open area obviously (but when they do they use multiple AVBIED simultaneously from several axis of approach or they use sandstorms as concealment, etc…) but given how many patrols and checkpoints they've blown up that way, you can't say it doesn't work.
Now of course since the war has been ongoing for SEVEN YEARS, their enemies have considerably wisen up and always have RPG gunners (or ATGMs on open ground) watching all approach ready to blow up any speeding vehicle coming their way.

what?

Speed and surprise was one of the mail aces in IS sleeve. Consider that if they would take their time, set up observation posts, set up mortars and artillery, shell the enemy position and then attack.
Chances are that they would get fucked by enemy air support or bigger counterattack.

To be honest the tactic that IS employed was working out perfectly for the most of the time, hell they even menages to retake Palmyra this way once since the enemy just wasnt expecting such large and mobile force.
Also since IS didnt had an airforce their best bet when it came to softening the enemy was VBIED

Webm rel, said tactic employed properly
30 sec onward you get a drone view over the situation from the air

Attached: isis battle 6 circle.webm (640x360, 9.73M)

Attached: isis battle 7.webm (480x270, 8.89M)

VBIEDs work extremely well when employed properly and in proper terrain.

Its basically a budget version of precision airstrikes for combatants that dont have airforce

Attached: isis vbied 10 dodge.webm (1920x1080, 8.31M)

What always gets me is the fucking picture quality of these ISIS videos. Hell even the videography of the combat footage is great a lot of the time. Fucking hadjis are putting out professional level video work while being bombed.

Gotta love all that high quality footage that came out of syrian civil war

Too bad that 8ch servers are made of cheese and cant handle bigger webms

Attached: isis hmg.webm (1280x720, 6.68M)

I really think it should be considered a "breakthrough" of some sort to have cheap drones pull double duty as not only reconnaissance assets but also as a way to get great propaganda footage. The footage from Donbass did a great job selling the camaraderie but the combat footage was always boring at best and terrifying at worst; ISIS "cinematography" manages to show a car driving around an empty field shooting at almost nothing and sell it like David Fincher.

Where do you think Saudi infinite money goes?

I'm really going to miss their production values. No other militant group compares.

Are they even fucking hitting anything? Actually, are they even suppressing the enemy? Their shots all go up in the sky. They don't even hit in the general direction of the enemy. Are all their kills simply the result of dumb luck? Have they even managed to kill more than 100 people in actual combat? Jesus Christ.

You dont need to aim when Allah guides your bullets inshallah

Attached: isis higly trained marksmans.webm (640x360, 9.39M)

This is why 5.56 NATO is superior, because this is the kind of aiming you can expect from US soldiers. There is a reason they prefer to use "warfighter" and other retarded terms to refer to the official members of their armed forces.

I get the feeling that half of the IS "combat" videos are them sending prisoners out to positions and driving up to execute them in a "firefight".

They're not Zig Forums, mate. Everyone in the region is just so shockingly incompetent that IS was able to seize half of Iraq and Syria. For example, just over the past few days, IS kidnapped a few dozen Kurds when NATO forgot to give them air support and the Houthis seized a Saudi border post, taking out an M1A2 with a molotov in the process.

How if i told you that this is just how the arabs fight?

Attached: isis close combat.webm (480x270, 9.81M)

I have no words. This level of incompetence cannot be described through speech.

Attached: 4.jpg (565x678, 214.52K)

Surely you can't be serious.

Attached: ffffuck.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1051098666260422656/video/1
sorry for twitter link but i have no twitter account and have no idea how to save a vid

Attached: Yemeni Ababil - Issa Al-Laith.webm (640x360, 9.21M)

Well, they hit it with some bullshit that caused the Saudis to bitch out and bail, and then molotoved a presumably empty tank. Still counts? Half points?
I'm not saying you couldn't take out a fully operational tank with a molotov, especially if you ambushed it from above somehow.

I think the other lesson to be learned, and somewhat validates OP's retarded statement to some extent, is that so many of the guys fighting in the Syrian-Iraq conflict were just fresh volunteer peasant grade with absolutely no training, or almost no training. You see some videos and it looks like they just took the guys fresh off the boat, from wherever they come from to fight their "holy war" for their particular "holy cause", handed them a rifle and a rocket launcher, some ad hoc gear, and just threw them out in the middle of the fight without any real instruction or training. In some cases it really does look like they just pushed them into a fight with an AK47 and just said "Wing it, it'll be cool" and that was it.

That 13 year old playing video games is right in the idea that him and 26 year old al-Phonse bin-Goatfukin have exactly the same amount of training for fighting and combat, which is zero.

Except that's completely incorrect. IS did give formal training, and even had their own manuals. While most of it was dedicated to physical fitness and ideological education, foreign volunteers nevertheless underwent basic training. Again, just look at how the Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, Saudis, Yemenis, etc. fight. A lot of the time, they made IS look like operators. It's not so much about training as it is about the immutable law of Arabs being fucking terrible at modern warfare.

The houthis have a stupid level of skill.
And the "Saudis" are literal Pakistani peasant and niggers from Sudan…
Also it's not one M1A2S… it's a the very least a dozen of them.

Nobody speaks about it because there is a pure media blackout enforced by the Saudis but the houthis are hilariously bleeding them dry.

Just copy video address and put it into youtube-dl. rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

If they had training it sure was shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.27K)

Every time I check this thread I get one step closer to booking a ticket to the ME and blasting dune coons so I can steal their funz.

My fucking sides.

Attached: 919.png (501x445, 204.94K)

What the fuck are those guys doing in that fucking dirt mound? Is this a staged battle? Did ISIS just put a bunch of POWs in a pit so they could shoot them on film?

It's an earthen redoubt and would be part of the outlying defenses of a larger fortified area. At the 1:00 to 1:15 mark you can see two men in the aerial footage with what appear to be rifles. Still could be staged though. I don't feel like analyzing the aerial footage and the end footage to see if the number of people shown matches up with the number of corpses on the ground but that would be a step in authenticating.

In the Homs desert and other parts of the Middle East where there's nothing but sand and rocks for miles around, they build fortifications by just bulldozing sand and ringing it with rocks. They're basically just observation posts, but highly mobile forces can ram them up the ass before reinforcements can arrive. This is why the situation in some parts of Syria was so fluid for several years; there was literally nothing there except for some terrified goatherds in dugouts.

Do you even know how low intensity middle east warfare looks?
When most of the area is desert you just gotta create outposts like this to hold and observe the terrain around, and since also enemy is highly mobile force its useful for slowing them down before they can surprise attack your exposed or valuable assets like ammunition stockpile or a town or whatever

I count three guys they hit out of seven, but one of them managed to limp away and is probably ok.

The funniest part is that this is literally point blank range, they're less than 100 yards away. I could make that shot with my grandpas muzzleloader.

I'm thinking this thread is not done yet

What more do you want from this thread?

Attached: isis vbied 8.webm (1280x720, 7.98M)