Trannies and Zig Forums

I have a seemingly simple question
Is transexualism a sin?
What if they are right and they are literally a soul and brain born in a wrong gender /body ?
What is your denomination's stance on this, if any?

Attached: 1520673411855m.jpg (1024x758, 90.06K)

i bet you're the same faggot who posted >>616114

leave

No, I am not.

still leave

it is a sin to engage in homosexuality and voluntarily become an effeminate, cross-dressing man.
you already have a fag thread, we don't need two.

then they should come to terms with this reality via acceptance, instead of trying to transform their soul or their body to something they are not.

Attached: 59f3d200f1462e32cc3cc31a41fadbf469702eb12405abbf94b280a2d2157a20.jpeg (475x395, 67.7K)

No. I am curious about this issue, especially how popular it is now.

Mark 10:6 - But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind
Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Clear enough?

I have a more sympathetic position towards them, it definitely shouldn't be encouraged as it currently is, but I'd rather offer them help than hate.

First and foremost, there is no such thing as "transexualism." Further, there is no such thing as "gender" outside of grammar, there is only biological sex, and it comes in two varieties, male and female, outside of those who have actual birth defects or chromosomal problems.

These people you refer to are faggots and crossdressers who either LARP, or are actually mentally ill or possessed.

Cross-dressing is a sin and is addressed in the Law. So is laying with a man as if he were a woman.

Ignoring all the issues surrounding it, if someone literally had a mutation where it could 100% be proven that their brain, or whatever else, is literally in the wrong body, I don't think it would be a sin to transition. Mutations and weird things could (not saying they are, might be, might not be) happen in a fallen world. So it likely wouldn't be a sin for them (this is also founded on the belief that God made mankind and then mankind made themselves fallen, and reproduce themselves purely naturally).

Other than that possible scenario, it is for sure.

Only christian answer.

Soul doesn't have gender, it comes entirely from a body, and as for the brain I don't think there is any proof that people with female brain are trapped inside male body so I don't think so "being born in wrong body" is valid argument.

This tbqh

Your question is actually this: Did God make a mistake ? The answer is obvious. He didn't and this is actually blasphemy. Transsexual (gender madness in general) people have a mental illness which they must be helped with - not being glorified for being "wrong in the head".

Gender roles are not just something that you can opt out of because you feel like it.
God made every person, and put them in the biological position which corresponds to the gender responsibility He planed for them to have. The act of "transitioning" is nothing more than running from this divinely imposed responsibility, and is thus a sin.

Attached: 479791a547b3650d31af114d3f76604b5099abfe848428b129ea936d197b658c.jpg (122x124, 2.03K)

Never thought about it in that light. Excellent post.

Considering that they coercing men to have sex with them with the threat that they are "transphobic", then it's best to draw a line for them.

There is no gender

There are no "wrong bodies"
A butchered man with a wig is not a woman.
A witch on steroids is not a man

Enabling psichosys is a sin

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness with about a 40% casualty rate, and mutilating your genitals and pumping yourself full of hormones to look like what you mistakenly think you are doesn't change that. It's just another awful effect of a backward, degenerate society that thinks society should conform to what you think will make you happy, rather than an acceptance of objective reality and adherence to universal moral law. Being a tranny is a mental illness that needs treatment. Indulging a tranny in his/her delusions is abuse.

GOD HATES FAGS

Attached: gender.webm (640x360, 9.43M)

Oh wow, I never thought of it like that. Maybe we should just give up this whole christianity thing.

Woah God must be imperfect then, thanks op for the enlightenment.
Wtf I'm a sodomite now

Attached: f1f1dc8947bc017501f2f780800104d4.jpg (932x978, 634.34K)

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 1:26-28
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Game over, man.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Attached: 1334433502508.png (429x431, 12.34K)

Trannies are mentally ill. Sex reassignment surgery is just some cosmetic stuff after they've been pumped full of hormones to make them feel better about themselves, and given their high suicide rates it's pretty safe to say transitioning doesn't truly help them.

Ethier not all sodomites are reprobate (and you, who are not judge of men mind CANNOT say who are reprobate and who is not)
OR even though all sodomites are reprobate, God still can save them.
Which is it?

NOR
THE
EFFEMINATE

God can't make mistakes. At best this is blasphemy at worse this is heresy.

Leviticus 20:13 is the fate that faggots and faggot enablers get.

Attached: BviLehQ.jpg (499x468, 99.47K)

Also, pious SAGE as this has already been addressed.

kill em all

having gender dysphoria is not a sin, however, its possible that the surgery might be

GTFO

Add to this another list of questions:
"Is homosexual practice a sin?"
"Is homicide a sin?"
"Is rape a sin?"
"Is theft a sin?"
"Is blasphemy a sin?"
… and on and on.

The real issue is the SIN CONDITION that every human being has.

Jesus Christ Himself is the cure.

True. It's still unclear to me
That's gonna be a "no".

The issue with "not all sodomites are reprobate" is that the ones who have "burned in their lust one toward another" are reprobate for sure. It's the ones who have been confused into committing acts of sodomy that can still repent. An example would be a teenager pressured into committing homosexual acts because of the wicked influences of social media or reprobate friends. Another would be a woman who was brutally raped and developed a fear of men so she turns to other women out of fear.

If I say to a doctor "this left arm is not mine, I want you to cut it off" Should the doctor do so? No, because it's not the reality that's the problem, but the perception.
There's a video where a pastor goes into greater detail about this, but I've forgotten his name.

Underrated post

And who are you to judge whose are "burned with lust"? For your definition i.e. those voluntary do not hold. For Romans 1 speak not only about Sodomites who are reprobate but also about, for exemple, murderers. And Paul was such murderer, fully voluntary and zealus even.

Im starting to notice a pattern.

Attached: This is what anime does to your future big3thank god_f98b94_5578942.jpg (750x960, 98.79K)

Gaytheists don't believe in souls.

I am not judging who is reprobate, but I am interpreting from the Holy Bible that sodomites are reprobate. Paul was a murderer, but not a reprobate. He was able to repent. Reprobates are not capable of such. You are missing the key word "reprobate" here. Sodomites are reprobate. God has given them over to a reprobate mind meaning they have rejected God enough for God to turn them over to a sinful mind that refuses God's free gift. He has made them unable to repent. An example in the bible would be Pharaoh. He hardened his heart against God too many times so God hardened it for him for the final time. He gave Pharaoh over to a reprobate mind.

Romans 1 speaks of murderers and blasphemers and other grave sinners. It says God turned them into sodomite reprobates after they have rejected God too many times
Not all reprobates are sodomites, though.

seemingly
Yes.
They aren't. God has never made a "mistake". It's an impossibility. He does everything with intention. It's a pretty easy topic once you just accept that fact.
inb4 "aaahh, so he intended to make them girls in boys bodies" If you want to argue this, provide the proofs this was God's intent. Protip: you can't.
evangelibean protty

Attached: deal-with-it-kierkegaard.jpg (392x392, 20.66K)

Sorry, I should clarify. Embracing it is a sin; suffering from it is not.

I am not defending sodomy. In contrary to OSAS crowd, I believe that Sodomy will lead you to hell in all cases except when you repent from it and will get this sin absolved ethier by Baptism or Confession.

Then if all sodomites are reprobate you are again at the start of 1 Cor dilema i.e. it means that God can still save reprobate.
But read Romans 1
28 And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 (…) full of murder etc.
32 Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them.
Do not take one verse out of its context. Murderers are reprobate too. But in opposition to your unbiblical idea, I do hold that reprobation is something that only God knows and that we are not to judge who is reprobate before the Judgment comes. Ergo, I urge all kinds of "reprobates" to convert because they can as 1 Cor 6 prooves.

This is not the case though. From verse 18 to 25. Paul talks about those change Truth of God into life, chiefly idolatry and paganism. Then he speaks about effects of this idolatry and deception. In verse 26 and 27 he speaks about Homsexuality (and other sexual disorders). In verses 27 he countiunes and say that they are reprobates AND that reprobates are murderes, envious, heaters of God etc etc.
ANd not all sodomites are reprobates. They do overlap but they are not the same.

You still don't get it. Reprobates are incapable of repenting. They don't want to repent. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO REPENT SO GOD MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MIND AND REPENT. That's what it means to given over to a reprobate mind.

Then all sodomites ARE NOT REPROBATES. BECAUSE SODOMITES OF CORINTH REPENTED.

The Corinthians were sodomites?

Leviticus 20:13 says that sodomite is "man who lie with mankind" which in greek LXX is read as arsenos koiten
1 Corinthians 6:9 speaks about arsenokoitai literally "men who lie with mankind"
Next verse speaks that some of Corinthinas were such.

It doesn't mention that some of them were sodomites and I don't believe that sodomites were included among those he is talking to.
means
I believe God has turned his back on sodomites as a whole.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I'll as a better question, transexuality in itself is obviously bullshit, there is not a thing like "the wrong gender", but at the same time one cannot say that there doesn't exist a mental disorder that makes one think that he is of the wrong gender. If that is the case, is that person sinful, or are they just suffering because of their mental illness?

Attached: 01eb92fb87fc3b80dca6e6c87b09c4e89dc4d278625b3a2a17bd48b4f0954ae7.png (540x750, 295.47K)

Either a mental illness or caused by denoms. In either event - telling the sufferer that there is nothing wrong with them and supporting their delusion is probably the least Christian thing you can do.

lol I meant demons darn it

curse your constant inter-denominational poo flinging Zig Forums

Of course, I do not reject that idea, but treating those people like monsters might not be a good idea either. What I'm trying to say is that we should look at them as people who need help and spiritual guidance, as well as psychiatric help first and foremost, not just as degenerates that need to be gotten rid off.

Based.

Mental Illness is not a sin. As harsh as it sounds, there are real diferences in how their brains works. Biological imperfections happens, it is no diferent from down or being born without a leg. This is a very gray area, it is clear that there is something physically wrong with them. It is like saying that someone with Schizophrenia is a sinner. That being said, just letting them indulge in their madness is wrong but so is hating them.

Gender, in that usage.

The term gender itself has exists for centuries as a synonym of sex

It isn't "men who lie with mankind" it is "abusers of themselves with mankind", not the same thing

The Lord doesn't make mistakes and all is done according to his will. Sin has corrupted the world and with every passing generation the human genome becomes more corrupted. People having these 'transexual' feelings/emotions experience a different symptom of our corrupt human nature than others. However, it is not sinful to suffer transexual temptation; It is only sinful to act upon it:

◄ Deuteronomy 22:5 ►
A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

The Greek word used is arsenokoitai in both the LLX and Corinthians. The KJV's translation is of "arsenokoitai" as "abusers of themselves" is objectively wrong. Arsenkoitai means, literally, "manbedder" koitai is where we get the English words coitus and cot from. Arseno means man.

Paul was quoting the LLX and they are indeed, the same thing: homosexuals.