German plain jean operators

So what's the dude in jean?

Is this really a special counter-terrorist dude who got called when he's outside and outfitted immediately to become operator?

Is there any equivalence in America because I think the americans would at least go to an armory and switch to full tac armor.

Attached: german natzee police.png (850x549, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

militiahungarorum.roncskutatas.hu/1920_e_f_l_s_8.html
i.ytimg.com/vi/sgWiqLEiKos/maxresdefault.jpg
sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=462
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's possible he was off duty but awake, was suddenly called in and had the gear (but not matching pants or he decided changing pants wasn't worth the time) brought to him.

It's also possible Euro police are totally incompetent.

Attached: frenchswat.webm (1280x720, 5.89M)

The french are incompetent but they are always fully geared.

Different for the german police though, their plane jean operator is the shit.

Heard from a Euro in a past thread that off-duty cops and detectives often get called to respond to an incident, so they wear what they have on and get the essential gear.

Not sure if I'm 100% accurate though.

Attached: theatre shooting.jpg (2560x1625, 781.45K)

That is Germany police as well.

I know; here's French Police, and also Italian carabinieri, because their uniform is /fa/sh af

Attached: c1o5RmU.jpg (976x950 276.53 KB, 180.32K)

These must be some french detectives, I have great doubt that they are actually operators.

Germany has a lot of gear and very few policemen. Those are the equivalent of US state troopers, German state police is the epitome of undertrained and overgeared.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (938x470, 106.56K)

Attached: german police.jpg (1127x575, 79.89K)

Why is Italy so fabulous?

Attached: cutepactofsteel.png (600x231, 46.77K)

Not many units still wear capes as part of their dress uniform and that's a fucking shame.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x960, 130.42K)

What gear? They are wearing jeans.

That's downright sub-Saharan. No wonder the Arabs are fucking them up something fierce.

Attached: New Germans.jpg (869x496, 123.93K)

I don't think it's because they are lacking uniform…see

It's a conscious choice.

Do you want the females to have rounds in their rifles? I don't. I would honestly rather roll the dice with the car-flipping arabs they're no doubt responding to. I've seen too much shit that is female-initiated to trust them with firearms.

So, they're either woefully undermanned or have serious funding and requisitions issues. Either way, it sounds like someone fucked up.

Honestly, they still look like they know what they are doing than the over-geared French police.

I dunno, they look fucking chill, unlike american cops too.

eh, navy seals did it first

Attached: 57ccd16c2c477.image.jpg (1200x845, 196.45K)

a manlet

Attached: 015b23b9888a0bebeb3abf6d8f342c74b237a6f871aca41a554f313515dc76c1.jpg (317x302, 47.13K)

This, women are usually pants-on-head retarded when the SHTF around them.

Attached: b46f22acaa5a4bf67ab68d2f61a5630d817cd42d1161107c65954fbc6daba283.jpg (800x576, 175.52K)

The guy in the middle looks likw an actor that I cant place?

its very accurate though
t.served

It is dead-accurate
t. also served

What's so bad about Jeans though? They are comfortable, sturdy and since they are already wearing a plate carrier with enough pouches for everything they don't need any pockets.

Have you tried running on a long distance, when it's cold and rainy with jeans? (Not even talking about how the jean much be your perfect size, or at least stretchable, to not block your movements.)
If gopniks are wearing tracksuit and not jeans, that's for a reason.

The Arabs only fuck up civilians, if they try to go against the police they are always beaten down or shot dead.
Even the cases where they managed to embarrass the police, they usually draw the short stick since the police will raid their ass a couple of week later after the media attention has died down.

Gopniks are wearing this shit because it cost them 2$ for the whole set on the nearest marketplace, while jeans are rarely sold there and are expensive. They'd never go to a proper shop to only get clothes too and they sure as hell rarely do running, unlike alcohol and smoking.

t. has lived in the most gopnik country for entire life

Nothing wrong, I like it.

I dislike the police being overgeared.

I find that funny, since jeans are the most common type of pants here in Germany. Every store if flooded with them in different price categories and you have to search for pants which aren't jeans.

Germans work like 30 hours working weeks. Obviously only way to have counter-terrorist dudes available 24/7 without overblown staff size is to have them on call off duty.

Off course. This was with straight cut, dunno about ultraskinny ones but judging for how soft and stretchable they are, skinny jeans are track suits in disguise.

Gopnkins wear tracksuits because this is premuim pre-trial custody clothes. Fashion thing.

I dunno what is he talking about . There were and are always sources of $30 jeans in Russia. These sources change but they always exist.

terrorwave

They probably have some ammo in their carrier but they have been ordered to not have it loaded. That's just my guess. I doubt that they game equipped without any ammo.

Partially it is, though only because they're already viewed with these clothes, if it really was about fashion in the first place it wouldn't be chink shit with even brand name spelled wrong.

polite sage for offtopic

Gopnics and following them provincials are in love with big "eternal" name brands, especially Adidas (USSR legacy). When city folks just follow price or flavor of the month names (if they care about fashion).

Lying anglokike fucked up dental shit

You know how big 30 bucks is for a common vatnik?

Tactical flex fit jeans

Tactical jeans are fudd-tier and don't deserve to be worn by Zig Forumsommandos. The real question is, what's your opinion about operator-tier tactical yoga pants?

Attached: Tumblr Operator.jpg (1201x3838 216.31 KB, 6.25M)

Why women can wear yoga pants and nothing else but a man wearing long johns would get arrested?

Attached: Mane-pocket-guide-1st.png (286x464, 110.3K)

Tactical cod pieces that have m-lock rails.

Also a good choice

Attached: 3b98ef87ebb7d48a02c6d0243e4e8cc606f3c7ddd492495738afcb4e62c076f8.png (751x494, 277.73K)

I always get great satisfaction from the idea that, at one time, dick-accentuaters were not only socially acceptable but considered essential for fashion. I definitely think we need to figure out a way to rework your typical body armor groin protector into a tactical codpiece.

Not even the promise of civil war can save me from this pain.

Attached: Sex-Machine-Dusk-till-Dawn-Tom-Savini-a.jpg (500x666, 71.86K)

war isn't a fasion show, you faggot

Attached: BF1_RevolutionEdition_PrdctSetup_KeyArtPDP_3840x2160.jpg (1920x1080 209.91 KB, 106.34K)

If only modern fashion looks as good.

I somehow got used to the first picture because I saw it a few times. But the second one hit me like a truck. That creature is incredibly ugly, and that pistol in this context is painful.

Anyway, look at this:
militiahungarorum.roncskutatas.hu/1920_e_f_l_s_8.html

Attached: honvédek.jpg (953x699 221.49 KB, 132.58K)

how do the bullets get from the chamber to the barrel?

Attached: edcbfeb76480ec8fcdfca2cdef1a72d9394842b1de8d7132dc1ead166b6d09f6.jpg (325x340, 13.71K)

>chamber cylinders

>chamber cylinders
don't drink and post

No reason it can't be, plebeian.

I want to take her on a PT run, and then across an obstacle course, and then march through some nice, thick mud with them just to see if their yoga panties hold up compared to my sturdy jeans. And maybe ogle mud covered hot chick.
Why does mud make everything sexier?

It sounds like you have some kind of a Stockholm-syndrome with mud.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1981-149-34A,_Russland,_Herausziehen_eines_Autos.jpg (800x532, 82.18K)

Stop posting anytime

Censor that!
For real though, can't you remember the times you crawled through mud, or had to dig a foxhole, or get a vehicle unstuck. And afterwards you were covered in a layer of thick mud mixed with leaves and maybe a branch or two.
You had fun, you were doing actual work, you went out and did what you were training for all these past years. You actually put to use your skills and strength, your mind and body. You are tired and it shows.
So you take one of your hands and use it like a spatula to scrape off the worst of it, so now you have an entire hand full of mud. And you shake it, and it falls off, and in a loud splat it hits the ground, as if you had slapped your girlfriend's ass, or mother slams a clump of dough onto the table to get the air out.
Then you continue scraping off the mud, but no moment afterwards feels nearly as satisfying as that initial scrape.
When you get back to base, still looking like you went wrestling with a hog, you march like a hero towards the cleaning area to get a full-body hose down. As you pass your commander, you salute, and he salutes back and smiles, knowing that you were out doing important shit, that you didn't hold back, that some dirt and mud didn't stop you. You know why he is smiling. He is proud of you. Your stride becomes even more energetic.
When you get to the cleaning area, a comrade takes up the hose and gives you a throughout wash. They help you with the worst of it. The cold water gets your thoughts back into reality, into the here and now, makes you aware of your sore body once more. You can feel the work you did that day, you can feel it in your joints, your muscles and your back.
After that you head to the barracks, undress, clean your gear and take a shower. No matter if it's cold or hot, soap or no soap, it feels good. You never feel clean unless you have been truly dirty. Once you get out and dry up, you feel like you have been born a new man.

And that's why I love mud.

Spend two-three weeks innamud Hitler and you'll learn to hate the mud.

What gun does that frog in the brown jeans have?

that would explain IQ's elite skin in RS siege
i.ytimg.com/vi/sgWiqLEiKos/maxresdefault.jpg

Whats not to get? Either he was off duty or is just a plainclothes officer and called in for an emergency. Whatever the german equivalent of swat is gave him armor and a helmet for protection but obviously don't carry extra pairs of pants and boots so hes just in his civies.

Bruger & Thomet GL-06
sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=462

They look more aesthetic in normal clothes.

Hitler was literally in the mud. That is why the man kept clean all the time after the war.

GSG-9 like the rest of them.

Yes, it's no different than US LEO that carry their kit in their POV. As a matter of fact, the first two cops on-scene at Parkland weren't even from that department, they were in the area for training.

No. The reason you see SWAT in the US in stark uniform is because most photos are just photo ops by journos taken during events like protests where cops are staging and departments have time to prepare and equip. Situations like active shooters are immediate response, which is why you see situations like in your photo where some guys have plain clothes on.

If you search for photos of LEO and SWAT in the US during a mass or active shooter incident, you see some far wilder amalgamations of kit and gear.

These photos are all taken during recent mass/active shooter incidents here in the US; its a mixed bag of on-duty SWAT, off-duty SWAT, jointly trained cops who are normal patrol cops, but are trained as first responders to active shooter incidents which is why you see some of them in standard patrol uniforms and not BDU/ACU. Most departments have their SRT/SWAT carry their kit in a large duffel, as most aren't assigned a cruiser permanently (some smaller departments will permanently assign a cruiser to a cop, I've see it in some of the smaller towns and cities I've live in), they simply draw whatever cruiser is available at the motor pool/parking depot and drop their kit fulled duffel in the truck until end of watch when they drag it back to their POV.

Attached: gettyimages-1054313756.jpg (768x432 146.83 KB, 92.29K)

Nope dude, that's fucking german.

Polizei, not la police.

We all know that, it's GSG-9. The discussion is if it's common among specialized police units to have members respond to an incident in plain cloths and what the cause of that is. The OP specifically asks if there is an equivilant in the US, which there is not, just municipal SWAT Teams (which is what I was referencing in my post, but FBI HRT would be the closest to a GSG-9 like organization, but even the FBI HRT has responded to incidents in plain clothes with kit on).

Try reading the thread and comprehending what is being said, my gook friend.

Attached: 738049726dde2fa29bdc41d16bff7b9676d29f6f3846702fb804df3decfe49ca.jpg (600x356, 54.21K)

Surprising numbers of Mini-14s.

Lol, no. We have:
GSG9, a special unit of the German federal police.
Landespolizei (country police), a separate police for each federal state of the country.
Each Landespolizei has local "SEK" (Sondereinsatzkommando, special deployment commando) units, that are stationed in every major city.
Ortspolizei (Local police), just normal policemen, deployed by the country police in every town.

If shit happens every police car got two vests and MP5s in the trunk. The local policemen are trained to use them and secure the area. As soon as it turns out SEK is needed, they come is as quickly as possible. They can also be called in beforehand for special raids an so on.
If it is a very critical situation and everything NEEDS to go smoothly, or there are a lot of potential victims they call in the GSG9.
They however don't have GSG8 r SEK written on their chests. They all have "Polizei" white letters on their uniforms. They all use the same or similar gear and unless there is a press statement saying that there was SEK or GSG9 present, it was usually just local policemen.

if it's good enough for the top rated mass shooter it's good enough for police

Forgive me, I somehow mistake GSG-9 with GIGN.

Thanks for the breakdown and explanation, didn't know outside of GSG-9 what the makeup for Germany's Specialize LE structure was. Always fascinating to learn how other countries tier agencies.

It's all good gookfriend.

testesrt