Frogman/Underwater firearms thread

Hey Zig Forums lets have a Frogman/Underwater firearms thread. Post anything relating Frogman or anything about underwater firearms. (PDFs, images etc)

You can post aesthetic of frogman pictures too.

Attached: APS_underwater_rifle.jpg (850x478 50.76 KB, 138.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2vqmwy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How effective is the ADS underwater anyway?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x532 2.32 MB, 724.96K)

I imagine it's not for use underwater but for those situations when you have just emerged and have to engage an enemy, in which case it would be much better to use sights. Point and shoot might work underwater but if you can have the added accuracy you may as well take it.

More importantly, how does that grenade launcher work underwater?

Attached: 1515528942024.png (1080x1920, 3.63M)

Frogmen you say?

dailymotion.com/video/x2vqmwy

webm is too large and quality would be shit

Attached: Al-Qassam frogmen.jpg (509x509 88.31 KB, 49.41K)

gombat roll X–DDD

Attached: ooraah.png (1079x612, 1.07M)

What is with mudslimes and this stupid shit?

Separate ammunition for under and above water that's similar in dimension to standard 5.45.
Not very good at either but the best they can do for what they want.

Those aren't frog men.
Those are LARPers with good camera work.

Attached: UDT.jpg (630x663 41.37 KB, 298.74K)

A little more eye candy for the thread

Attached: b5149ff77d7502400f531f1038148933.jpg (700x560 463.63 KB, 100.93K)

Pay no attention to the Jihadists, we purposely trained them wrong… as a joke.

Attached: Not A Big Guy.png (564x792, 633.69K)

Nice
Enter the Fist reference

Attached: Frog002.jpg (500x287 47.79 KB, 19.7K)

Every frogman thread deserves this image.

Attached: drno.jpg (2048x1330, 365.27K)

What country is the second picture in?

My bet is that they watched little bit too much '80 action movies and though it looks cool so they try to emulate it

britbong navy seal larpers

Posting the OG frogmen

Attached: 4c4885db220acae324b463cde4b4358a.jpg (640x264 21.07 KB, 35.77K)

Here some underwater firearms

Attached: underwater revolver.jpg (379x133 11.63 KB, 5.04K)

LONG BOI

I wanna hunt sharks with an underwater shotgun.

Who knew?

Fuck. I already had to abandon /v/ due to this. Exodus when?

Attached: this is it.jpg (450x338, 104.71K)

Attached: afe345256.mp4 (864x486, 7.26M)

What is it? It better be free at least?

Depth.

What would happen if a depth charge got dropped anywhere near them? Liquefied organs or more mild-like ear damage & such?

collapsed lungs, burst veins, ears completely destroyed from the drum all the way to the cochlear. Also maybe some broken teeth.

It's Depth and the engine is Unreal Engine 3. Also it goes on sale often.

Attached: i_am_indeed_that_great.webm (640x272, 16M)

Flektarn is just a great camo all around, thanks SS!

sage for off topic Wehraboosim

Attached: 382f556b1f368416a37755cbc733a16a.jpg (564x380, 68K)

How long did that take you to upload?
i used to love this move as a kid

Attached: AYY LMAO.png (295x345, 166.75K)

How do frogmen protect their hearing?

Attached: oldage_mike.png (280x280, 107.75K)

Russian (and many euro) snipers are trained to roll. But literally only once, and then fire again. It's their version of micro displacement.
US snipers are trained to push off with their leg and arm, dragging their chest along the ground. It's a slightly lower profile that way, and you don't lose sight picture.
Chink snipers are specifically trained not to move or displace, except backward and out of the fight.

I don't know why muslims are rolling for hundreds of yards, it makes no sense.\

Can't crawl with a bullet stuck in your arm/leg, but you can still use your chest/abdominal muscles to roll over. At least that's why I think Abu Hajar and his crew of mighty warriors went rock'n'roll.

Pic related works inna-water. Take them out once you get out, and replace them with a fresh pair of dry ones.

Getting hit by a harpoon probably sucks a lot more than getting hit by a bullet. Imagine having a metal rod sticking out of your guts, and you can't pull it out because it's barbed, and sea water is seeping into your wound, and blood is mixing with the seawater, essentially blinding you, and any movement makes the harpoon move too, which will cause further pain and injury.
Unless you get hit in a limb (in which case you can tourniquet it), you can only wait for someone else to find you and get you out of combat.
Then they have to get you out of the water to actually treat you, because your blood won't clot under-water, and quick-clot becomes useless too. But what if you were diving too deep to simply swim upwards without experiencing diver's sickness?

Actually, how would Zig Forums handle under-water first aid? Due to severely limited visibility and weapons range, what sort of tactics would you employ? Looking at how animals do their thing inna-water, I would assume that stealth and very quick and brutal ambushes are the way to go.

Forgot the pic.
Sage for being a retard.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1500x1281, 124.1K)

Shoo, shoo, go away, swimming gimps.

Attached: ДП-64_-_МВМС_2007.jpg (2000x1500, 2.4M)

It is interesting that the flechette is used instead of the normal ammo in order to shoot in the water. Too bad the undersea land isn’t colonised by the great militarists yet.

Zig Forums underwater strike base network when?

Mmmm I think we can do that by creating the underwater shooting sports to pique the people into investing the undersea technology.

The simple physics lesson about firing a gun in water and air.

A pretty short video about the Russian water special force training themselves for the undersea war.