White supremacist on trial for Downing Street speech

web.archive.org/web/20180511002431/https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/white-supremacist-on-trial-for-downing-street-speech-calling-on-his-soldiers-to-rise-up-against-the-a3836046.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins
youtube.com/watch?v=J0XTq444NLA
webwiser.nlm.nih.gov/getSubstanceData.do?substanceId=38&displaySubstanceName=Zyklon B&STCCID=&UNNAID=&selectedDataMenuItemID=62&catId=83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking white supremacists why don't they go back to their own country!

He's not wrong.

basically it's 1984
going to jail for speaking the truth, because it's illegal

This is the truth.
Literally who?
This also is true because pic related. Someone needs to update pic related with more bankers.

Attached: 95d515409a62aed827a1bb77ed45e766135efb8b6a780d644502a4f24af62476.png (2000x2551, 2.89M)

I think it's these guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins

notable: They were of English, Jewish, Irish and Romani Gypsy heritage.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Remember, Voltaire was also a Jew hating genius

There's not a single banker on there. Someone needs to step it up. How hard could it be to cherry pick some Jewey sounding bankers?

not just ww1 and ww2 but ww3 against iran unfortunately.

and yes alot of criminals including the krays were jews through and through.

They already have

It doesn't matter. Keep using social media, chans and other channels to red pill the masses. Eventually, you reach a critical mass of support, older generations die and lose power, then the future becomes what we want it to be.
Never surrender.

You ever wonder why the Mafia never made it to the UK? They are the reason why.

ABSOLUTELY HEROIC

Nah, the piranha brothers were the real hardcore ones.

a white supremacist took my job

on the one hand free speech, on the other hand white supremacists don't exactly give a shit about it

Attached: pills.jpg (800x450, 131.76K)

Tell me more about how Jews are responsible for everything bad that has ever happened.

Attached: 1440086268231.jpg (492x496, 33.94K)

They're responsible for capeshit, at least.

He's not wrong, you know

Cherry pick my ass, if yoy only found whites then that'd be the cherry picking. Jews dominate banking — they maintain power mainly through kikeish manipulation of money.

Attached: rothschilds part 1-2.png (2944x4128, 1.11M)

Attached: rothschilds part 3-4.png (2576x4128, 613.2K)

Attached: rothschilds part 5.png (1288x3892, 280.22K)

And that's just one family of kikes.

Attached: rothschilds part 6.png (1864x3744, 2.78M)

Why don't they simply refute all of his claims by posting the full statistics on how many bankers are jews, and how many are in high positions in the media.
Then compare it with their percentage in England, and see if there is a slight disparity.

Reminder that jews are 0.4% of the population in England. So in reality anyning above 0.4% in any field would be a racist hate crime and subject to the death penalty.

Almost every war, including both sides of the crusades and muslim invasion 1.

why is there so much jidf activity on Zig Forums?

everytime there's a bad goy thread they pop up with MSM talking points

Never knew they were jew gypo irish.
Explains a lot. Why weren't they exterminated.

Geneva convention protects sharing of factual information as human right.
Use jew laws against them.

He talks about needing boarders, equal treatment for black on white hate crimes, (acid attacks,) instead of being ignored, and segregation. Basic morally right things. He says the jews do what's best for them, send the African's away or threaten them with imprisonment, but don't let the rest of the world do what's best for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=J0XTq444NLA

Factual information requires good sourcing, not just infographics saying things you like with some website attached.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (737x596, 1M)

Factual information requires that i agree with it otherwise it is lies.

So they want to throw Zig Forums in jail, where they'll befriend others angry at society and authorities, where they'll share ideas and skills with eachother, and they think this is a good idea? Damn, I love a good show.

I mean, this article seems like the normalization of jailing people for speech, so it does look like more are turning to jailers for results.

You seem stupid in that comment, so I say if you in particular disagree with something it is more likely to be true.

We both know that's incorrect.

Attached: accuse.png (299x197, 3.8K)

Beyond trace exposure it causes swift loss of consciousness and subsequent death within 5-30 minutes, but they were totally just using it for lice though, promise :^)

webwiser.nlm.nih.gov/getSubstanceData.do?substanceId=38&displaySubstanceName=Zyklon B&STCCID=&UNNAID=&selectedDataMenuItemID=62&catId=83

Not clicking that.

Attached: benderu.webm (644x477, 1.69M)