Atlanta Racist tries to rip woman's niqab "religious veil"off,gets severly keyed(see pic)

The woman, 29-year-old Sonya Kristina King, said that she entered the home of 55-year-old Rick Painter to drop off his lunch. She said as she tried to leave the home, Painter grabbed her by her headdress and attempted to grab her by the neck. She responded by hitting him on his face and body with her keys. When police entered the home, they say they discovered Painter had blocked the door with a couch. They found Painter naked with "scars, marks, and bruises on his head and torso."…

"Painter, who has a criminal record and was described by one of his neighbors as a "racist," declared himself to be "Jesus" during the attack," CAIR-Georgia said.

The "headdress" was described elsewhere as a niqab or "religious veil". Here's NBC News with more:

Police met the driver at the South Grand Avenue address. When they got there, they tried to get inside the apartment, but found the door was blocked by a couch.

Officers were able to move the couch aside, and found Painter laying in the bed with the covers up. When they drew the covers back, they found Painter unclothed, covered in scars, marks and bruises on his head and torso.

First responders treated Painter at the home, then transported him to Grady Memorial Detention for further treatment.

Officials
charged him with misdemeanor battery.
A judge set Painter's bond at $5,000, and his next court date is May 23 at 9 a.m.

boingboing.net/2018/05/10/woman-fights-off-man-with-keys.html

Attached: RickPainter_1525875374952_5482603_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 40.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens when a Zig Forumslack forgets he's not on the internet.

key the cuck! Key is the official weapon of antifascism!

So a burglar in a mask beat someone up who tried to apprehend her.

Attached: burglar-alarm.jpg (1688x1125, 134.58K)

So the reporter and police decided to railroad someone.

A man is in his own house, left naked with blood, cuts and bruises all over his body. But don't worry, this isn't a home invasion. We'll charge the home owner for even thinking about resisting, even if he didn't physically injure anyone.

This is why you kill home invaders.

The poor white trash! Getting offended and shiet

What the hell, this was an attack pure and simple.
People nowadays think that they can get away with attacking people by claiming racism or some bullshit like that.

Weird, he wasn't charged with a hate crime.

Definitely asking for it

He was beat up. How did she get in the house without him knowing? How the fuck did he get naked? Why was she masked? If some masked woman entered my home without being invited, I'd want to see her face too.

They're taking advantage of some poor mentally ill guy, robbing him blind, beating him up, stripping him naked, fucking leftist sickos.

Beware women with 5 pounds of keys on the fob.

whitey dindu nuffin
need more money for dem pogroms

geee nigger, I wonder, but seems like reading the article would give you an answer

Yeah I also always wear a skimask when I enter a bank.

I, personally, always leave my weapon behind when I go to rob somebody, and ensure that the company I work for knows where I am when I attempt it so they can easily identify possible suspects if there's a theft complaint.

benis

I always cringe from burger legalspeak.

Retard even if that were true, she should have knocked first. Should have shown her face.

I have a mailman coming every other day and he's not crawling in through the side window and showing up in my bedroom with a balaclava on his head.

Attached: 3iqFt.jpg (500x597, 54.63K)

nice narrative too bad it's baseless emotionally-manipulative bullshit

BAN ASSAULT KEYS

Thats the mainstream media for you.

The guy wasnt to know that.

All he would know is that someone concealing their identity had entered his home. And he needed to identify them.
Next thing hes being attacked by keys (a weapon that is used in more assault cases than any gun).

It's the alternative media too 90% of the time.

Nice trips.
At least you acknowledged you didnt have a response.

What can I say to that? Nothing deserves nothing.

Nice dubs.
But concealing your identity isnt nothing.
Try walking in to a bank with a ski mask on to conceal your identity. See what happens.

Anyway as a muslim myself I know for sure this story is bullshit.
Any practicing muslim woman who wears the niqab would not permit herself to be in a house or room with a man she doesnt know. This is her responsibility as a muslim and she would be fully aware of the seriousness of doing that.
That makes me wonder what really happened and why they made up this story?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im glad I could make you laugh but muslims do use the internet too you know.
We have a whole board on here called /islam/.

Feel free to stop by but you have to open your mind a bit.

fighting for freedom from the mullahs of saudi arabia is important. the wahhabists want us to all live like 15th century conservative mullahs as a price for trading with saudi arabia.

a basic hair covering is different to a letter box slit or even a mesh like covering at the most extreme end of islamic female dress. in iran in the 70s and saudi arabia nobody wore these extreme fashions then, we should not let them dictate this to america and europe.

We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."

Jahiz (d. 868 AD), _Kitab al-Bukhala

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=911

Attached: 2fd2aae66bbe31df872c62117af454b7.jpg (650x366, 72.97K)

He let her in, genius.

She didn't have keys to his house, they were keys to her vehicle.

Police say an Atlanta man was arrested after he reportedly tried to attack his food delivery driver, a Door Dash driver .

When she got there, the customer, identified as Rick Painter, told the driver to come inside and put the food down on the table. The driver did so, and before walking out, Painter reportedly asked her, "Do you want a $5 tip?"

The driver replied, "No worries, the tip is included in the delivery."

She made a mistake when she stepped in the door

Attached: 11alive.com Cops Delivery driver used keys as weapon after c.mp4 (1280x720, 13.42M)

converted for your convenience

Attached: 11alive.com Cops Delivery driver used keys as weapon.mp4 (640x360, 3.8M)

How backwards of you! Progressive women cover their bodies, you shitlord!

also
definitely a trustworthy, unbiased source, those white christians are bigoted, evil zealots
Mohamadina dindu nuffin

Really makes you think.

My mind is quite open. Just not for
Muslims are the niggers of religious people. Only cucks and women virtue signal about liking you. Open your mind for this, tbh.

That's 10% of the time less than mainstream media.

Thank you for your endorsement of Infowars, Breitbart and AboveTopSecret

Salam and mashallah, it's nice to see an observant Muslim here.

She's only (((practicing))) for oppression points, not actually practicing.

As far as I'm concerned she should be executed immediately and her father (or /vomit/ husband) should pay a grievance to the man she assaulted.

Attached: A thousand Years.jpg (1246x641, 284.94K)