Opinion on Gnosticism?

Opinion on Gnosticism?

Attached: 1463267892938.jpg (1841x1400, 651.83K)

Let us spit on this heresy
*tfu*

The first major heresy together with Judaism. Congrats on that, I guess.

*tfu*

kids, gnosticism is bad, m'kay
*tfu* m'kay

Attached: mkay-mr-mackey.jpg (225x225, 12.37K)

t. Irenaeus

Amen

Attached: holy-keks.jpg (358x310, 16.22K)

avoid all heterodox schools and groups claiming they have "secret knowledge" , that's how new age cults form

Fruits of Sola Scriptura in the early days.

One of the oldest heresies. So old it’s mentioned in the Bible, the only one older is Judaizing

Do you know what sola scriptura is? Gnostics have nothing to do with it. I’m not even Protestant and I know that

Attached: 24911FC2-4116-43CC-8BFD-20474F907277.png (817x891, 31.69K)

Dungeons and Dragons nerd crap

"Secret knowledge" cults pop up throughout the ages. I ran into a centuries old Islamic group functioned on this format.'
To ask them questions was futile because most answers could only be found by joining the group or being the proper rank to know the answers to the questions.

Reminds me of a few times in which a Cathodox poster treated Mormonism as just a particularly egregious form of Protestantism. As if all that extra Mormon scripture, the Mormon priesthood, Mormon rituals and Mormon rejection of Sola Scriptura/Sola Fide/Sola Gratia suggest Protestantism. The mere fact that Mormonism started in a Protestant culture does not make Mormonism Protestant any more than the emergence of Catharism or the Brethren of the Free Spirit in a Catholic culture makes those groups Catholic. I say this all as a non-Protestant who nevertheless does not desire to misrepresent Protestantism.

Retarded

There are no secrets when it comes to Christianity, everything you need to know is in the Bible. The only secret is the day and the hour of the second coming of Jesus Christ, and not even the angels in Heaven know, only the Father.

Probably the most retarded attempt at argumentation that was ever ejected stillborn from an arguer's brain

BASED user
This is my brother.

Attached: dafug-i-just-read-sm.jpg (116x210, 20.71K)

*tfu*

They claim to be against evil yet they still adopt the same beliefs as satanists, wiccas, New Age, obviously not the same exact (and they will tell you they're not the same, because they don't practices the exact forums of magic or have the exact beliefs) but similar forms of dangerous spiritual practices. At least from what I've seen they try to hold the same role as the atheists, in that they're prideful centrists who look at both opposites and feel confident in their decision despite dipping their toes into the same practices as evil, not completely though. One part that has some truth to it is their discover of Saturn worship, which in Christianity would be a more esoteric form of idolatry.

Wow, someone posted the youtuber I've been posting here who has been rightful exposing the New Age and it's twisting of bible verses. You know there was a poster on here who try to convince Zig Forums of these New Age distortions of bible verses like "you are Gods" and such. The New Age is growing in popularity with a generation who has accepted it's lie, because it "works" for them.

Attached: The New Age Divine Masculine and feminine.webm (640x360 3.96 MB, 7.34M)

*tfu*

Heretical

You can only reach Gnosis with the five seals.
The knowledge of the five seals has been destroyed. No point in having any opinion on Gnosticism if you won’t reach gnosis no matter what you do. So it doesn’t matter.