Woman Sends 65,000 texts AFTER JUST ONE DATE

She went on one date - ONE DATE – and then bombarded him with 65,000 text messages, police say.

A Phoenix-area man went on a date – one date – with a woman he met online.
The meeting likely didn't go well. Not only wasn't there a repeat, he blocked her from the dating app, the woman said. That was last year.
And soon afterward, things went wrong. Very wrong.

Police say that in the next 17 months, the woman sent the man text messages – about 65 THOUSAND of them, including 500 in one day.
In court documents, prosecutors laid out how threatening the tone of some of them were: One said, "Don't ever try to leave me. I'll kill you. I don't wanna be a murderer." In another, she said she would kill him if he left her, and would wear his body parts and bathe in his blood, the documents said.
And that's just the half of it.

When the man was out of town last month, he noticed in his home surveillance that the woman broke into his house and was taking a bath in his tub, police said.

Police came to the residence and discovered not only an uninvited houseguest, but also a large butcher knife in the front seat of her car.
Officers took her into custody and charged her with felony trespassing. When it was time for her to appear in court, she didn't, authorities said. A warrant was issued for her arrest.

On Tuesday, police in Paradise Valley, a small, affluent town in Arizona, arrested the woman after they say she showed up at the man's business and claimed to be his wife.

They identified her as Jacqueline Ades, 31.

the woman said she never intended to hurt the victim and that she (still) loves him. She said she moved to Arizona from Florida, and first met the man in January 2017, after initially connecting online.

She called the victim her soulmate, and told reporters he was her "healing angel."

"I told him that if he ever blocked me on this app, that I would come move here," the woman told reporters. "And he blocked me, so I came here."

The woman's status conference and preliminary hearing are scheduled for next week and it's unclear whether she has hired an attorney.

Affiliate KPHO-KTVK asked jail officials whether Ades was receiving treatment at their facility, and they wouldn't comment on that, citing medical privacy laws. CNN has also reached out to Maricopa County to see if the woman needs or has had a medical evaluation – and is waiting to hear back.

When asked by reporters Thursday if sending 65,000 text messages was excessive, she responded: "Love is an excessive thing."

www-m.cnn.com/2018/05/11/us/woman-text-message-arrest-trnd/index.html

brought to you by JN™

Attached: 180511123032-jacqueline-ades-large-169.jpg (460x259, 10.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HZguo55C8-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow and they say male virgins are pathetic. Female virgins/spinsters/cat ladies/feminists are absolutely repulsive, and I mean literally they repel people.

Stupid fucking crazy bitch

Yeah, its very odd. But why the hell is this made public?
News literally just for the sake of making fun of people?
Are the people here fucking ex-MSM employees?

Not news.

Yes it is.
Yes they are.

Just because it doesn't praise Donald Trump, and feed your incessant need to be continually (falsely) reassured that Trump is a good president, your ADHD kicks in and you're incapable focusing on anything that's interesting…..

Personally, I find this story to be very interesting… In particular, because it's a refreshing break from all the bullshit you socially failed and sexually inexperienced computer geek faggot Star Wars Dungeons & Dragons sissies always post in here….

"Trump this, Trump that, Make America Great Again'" latent homosexual bullshit.

(Apparently can, you're just butt hurt because another man actually went out on a date, while you sit at home all by yourself on a Friday night)

protip: every woman has a personality disorder. some are just better at hiding it than others. sooner or later, you'll have to deal with it if you choose to cuck for the eternal roastie

Just because this article did not feed your incessant need to be continually (falsely) reassured that Blumpf is a terrible president, your ADHD kicks in and you're incapable focusing on anything that's interesting…

You're the one who lost focus here faggot this literally had nothing to do with trump

dating apps and people just looking for a hookup should be sent to the concentration camps

You still didn't get the point.

Why can't I find a girl like this.

PussyPass yes or no?

This

3DPD. Not even once.

State of modern women.
Y U NO ANSER ME!!!

Attached: triggered-feminist.jpg (500x471, 91.11K)

Trust me, lonely boy….

That's very obvious…

(there's really no need for you to announce it, because it turns out that most all homosexuals never have sex with women)

Probably a blast between the sheets, though.

Attached: 21819780_320396688424564_5596677789274079232_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98.07K)

Psychotically sexy.

Attached: 22157962_173101399914387_8776794561621000192_n.jpg (1080x810, 93.78K)

Yes.
No stalking charge, not threatening charge, no assault charge assault = creating a sense of fear or apprehension last I looked no conspiracy to commit murder charge, no attempted murder charge.
Etc.
If a man had done this it would be half a dozen or more charges.

Fuck off you Jewish Trump supporter

ASSAULT :

There's only two kinds-

Simple Assault : even touching someone can be considered Simple Assault, but it usually involves hitting someone, using bare hands

Aggravated Assault: using a weapon to hit somebody. even using a telephone or a pencil to hit somebody is considered Aggravated Assault

(you were giving the definition of 'harassment' and/or 'stalking')

Her tits are nasty as fuck

You have a keen eye for milkers, user. They looked fine to me, but further evidence proves you were right.

Attached: 19424968_1973418499560641_4030432795586199552_n.jpg (1080x810, 105.31K)

oh wow, this guy must be the supreme master in the art of dicking toths, one thing is make her ask for more once but 65 thousand times? oh wow

I hate her cleavage…..

and her goatee

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-11.46.34.jpg (1080x810, 126.89K)

She is never going to find a man to stick around. She can get dick if someone is really drunk, high, and desperate. This bitch is fucking psycho.

Like your mother when she dropped you on your head when you were 15 months old

Mad?

Attached: 1322192288343.jpg (411x480, 35.9K)

And here I thought I was the one on the wayside.

Attached: suitcase murder.jpg (689x492, 43.11K)

How can he see the point when it's on top of his head

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 5.61K)

They aren't repulsive so why do you think they are?

I can't believe that even this bitch gets a white knight who is upset that someone insults her.

The only reason for a woman to be a virgin in 2k18 in her fucking thirties is because she's an insufferable feminist.

ACTUALLY USING THE TERM 'WHITEKNIGHT':

one of 173 reasons why
can't get any pussy

Where can I get this mass texting app?

Told her I have hep c.

Problems weren't.

I'm obsessed to, but can't understand her

I realized you were being facetious, knowing that she didn't use a mass texting app

However, although you won't find it on Google Play, you can indeed download an app called SMS BOMBER, and send up to 5,000 texts simultaneously

(I love doing this when somebody pisses me off and keeps calling the wrong number, because after about 200 incoming texts, their phone gets jammed up, and it can take hours before they can use their fucking phone again)

Yo faggots I found the crazy bitch. She was hiding near Johnny Neptune's backyard.
hooktube.com/watch?v=HZguo55C8-c

I doubt she sent 32,500 messages about bathing in someone's blood and wearing their body parts. Have you ever once actually tried to reread what you type, you colossal faggots?

Attached: 1525654791994.jpg (423x571, 39.62K)

ITT Johnny Neptune, aka Andrew McGovern, talks to himself like the schizo he is, and forms his own containment thread.
Nice job, Andrew. Talk about worthless news!

Why did this guy show up and start posting jdrumpth butthurt? This is completely unrelated…

She's an insol. Involuntary Solitude.

breddy good, my stalker has barely done 8000 in 8 months.
and no, not gonna ruin my prospective lvl 50 wizardry

Ah. She hit the biological wall. This makes more sense, now.

Cuck Confirmed :