Seeding Christian Torrents/Altruistic Online Activities

Are there any Christian torrents or archives of public domain content or any specific YT channels or archives that need seeding?

I'm about to download some Bibles in Chinese from Archive.org and seed them, in an effort that this might *do something*. Is there any sort of net activity of this particular kind (other than obviously spreading the Gospel directly) that might help in this sort of way?

Attached: holy-bible-chinese-edition-7024495.jpg (800x628, 53.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WWoRgYRK!I8ng9k5M-IDVArtvTkXPMNzag-tsndcPrtBhUCkdODQ
drive.google.com/open?id=11bClBi97JEAeWyG8oISpPm_3iF6CbG3j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Steven Andersons channel torrent needs seeding. I will get it for you.

Post a magnet link I'll download it and help seed.

I'm about to make the Bibles in WordProject.org into torrents. Both the text ones and the audio ones. I also plan to host them in LegitTorrents if possible.

I'll keep you updated and send you a list of the torrent files once they're done.

Here's a torrent of all of the videos from the sanderson1611 YouTube channel before he was force to make it private: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6a0fdaf83bb12a9de3a8d1cc203796eab95a5368&dn=sanderson1611%20Videos%20as%20of%202018-03-06&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker2.christianbro.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3418%2Fannounce

Alright, on it.

I'll post a link to a list of magnet links for all the torrents of text and audio bibles I'm making in the next hour or two.

Bless you, brother

What's the key?

Whoops, sec

Likewise!

mega.nz/#!WWoRgYRK!I8ng9k5M-IDVArtvTkXPMNzag-tsndcPrtBhUCkdODQ

Alright, I've got all the text Bibles seeding and I'm the only one seeding them. I don't know anything about trackers, and I'm not sure how am I supposed to be able to distribute them. If anyone can give me a hand of how I'm supposed to handle trackers or register on legal torrent sites and help me upload these I'd be quite grateful.

Here's a list of the torrents, they're all legal:

"Wordproject® is a registered name of the International Biblical Association, a non-profit organization registered in Macau, China. It is NOT necessary to ask permission from us, if you need to link to our pages or use any part of the Bibles found in our web site, for NON-PROFIT evangelization! "

Edit: Added the link with the actual key

OP here,

I added a tracker list to those torrents I created, not sure if that'll change anything. Whatever's the case, I'm seeding 24/7 from now on, or whenever possible.

If someone can add these to torrent sites I'm pretty sure this whole mini-project can go pretty well.

For some reason this isn't working for me

Are you seeing an error? I see peers but it's not uploading. The port is open.

Exactly, I just see the peers but no downloading/uploading. I also see strange peers in some of my Bible uploads, but those were before I even gave the MEGA link which is absurd

I've got a seedbox, will seed.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Noice!

Also, all the torrents are in the .zip file. The .zip itself shouldn't be the one that will be turned into a torrent but that should be kind of obvious, lel.

Bump to see if anyone can upload the torrents in the .zip or a torrent of the .zip to any torrent site, since I'm having issues with that

I downloaded all of Pastor Anderson's recordings of Soul-Stirring Songs and Hymns, fixed up the metadata, and uploaded them to Google Drive.
drive.google.com/open?id=11bClBi97JEAeWyG8oISpPm_3iF6CbG3j

Still no seeders.

May God bless you user

Sadly, I've given up on it. It says it's seeding, ports are open, other torrents work, so I've eliminated everything I know that could be wrong. It's 738 GB of content, so if you know a better way to distribute it, I'm all ears.

Thanks for trying. I wouldn't have been able to seed the whole thing, and have no idea how else to distribute. Good try anyway. Thank you!

It's working! I don't know who is downloading, but thank you!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 12.30.32 PM.png (1028x330, 70.63K)

I want to help..