Nearly half of US troops think Major war is coming

archive.fo/eHMpa

"A new poll conducted by Military Times and Syracuse University has found that nearly half of all active duty American troops believe the next major war is just around the corner.

The poll results show about 46% of respondents think the U.S. will be drawn into a new war at some point in the next year, which is a significant 5% leap above the same category in the Military Times poll taken last year.

Analysts who looked at the numbers believe military personnel fear global instability and the heightened rhetoric of the Trump administration especially related to world powers like Russia and China."

Attached: war.JPG (900x745, 92.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set#Foundation
dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/pence-honduras-venezuela-migrant-caravan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to say they are retarded.

Russia is in its weakest position in decades and China has more troubles than it's worth.

Maybe war in Israel.

LIST OF PERCEIVED MAJOR THREATS:

Attached: whitenationalist terrorists.PNG (810x749, 232.73K)

Nigger of course it is, that's all we do. There'll be another major war after that, and another after that. That's all the USA is good for anymore, going to war with everybody like the pack of fucking welfare-bloated niggers our military's become.

The military is no more of your friend than the police is, remember that.

tbh if you don't support the military why are you unpatriotic fucks posting here? I still believe in America.

I will.

Attached: 35198e4d81301549325f362a665283e8df507c668c8ad75a9738ac8596643578.jpg (1200x900, 234.48K)

Do you understand it's possible to support the military while disagreeing with how politicians use the military?
Patriotism is about wanting what is best for your nation, not pretending everything your nation does is good.

patriotism is dead what with those faggots at the top selling us out to Israel

I'd still love my wife and her personality.
I don't love puppeteered corpses.

It took them forever, and a senator bitching in order to kick him out, yet a coastie makes the Ok sign and gets booted immediately

Is that why modern burger camo looks like it's designed for the invasion of an NES game?

The fact that 35% are more worried about white nationalists shows that at least 35% will kill whites who dare think that the white race should have their own ethnostate. That used to be the United States, but unfortunately that ideal has been long forgotten.

I have no fucking idea what was up with ACUs, but MARPAT was made because the digital pattern breaks up the human figure from afar.

Most "troops" are clueless retards (case in point: ) so what is this survey supposed to prove? You could recreate their "results" by simply listing how often various "threats" are mentioned in recent news stories.

The survey would have to be restricted to at least senior officers before it even begins to matter, and even then, those people would all just lie to ensure their budget is increased instead of actually giving their opinion.

It's to camouflage them when fighting in cyberspace, user.

Hopefully they are correct and the lot of them are ground to dust in front of stretched supply lines while major population centers full of their nigger families are bombed back here. Remember, if anyone ever tries to draft you kill them where they stand.

dangerous speech tbh hope you're using a VPN

I haven't believed in the country in a long fucking time. I'm going to enjoy the day when it decided to come for that dead looking tree is in need of some dire watering.

Attached: 1429889034909.jpg (640x960, 214.76K)

Zerohedge is clickbait

You don't really have anything to be proud of yourself fellow Leaf.

Disregard the flag. Besides that I'm going to chop your country up in time or just keep buying acres upon acres.

Russia and China are preparing their armies and fleet to be ready for a major war against the US by 2020.
And they've done so since around 2008 and accelerated since 2012. And it has 100% to do with economic flux and paradygm changes and 0 to do with who is the white house.
People wrongly thought that electing Trump was gonna stop it but we all saw with the "Russian narrative" and Putin being framed EXACTLY like Hitler was in the 1930's (which didn't started in 2016… it started in 2004) as the EVIL that the righteous US goyi soldiers must defeat that the people that are really in power will do anything to prevent the US and Russia to patch things up.
So we're still on a full ahead course for war, the only question is when is gonna be the next false flag/bait that cause a few hundreds of US soldiers to die.

That'll be real hilarious, a Ruskie + chink fleet combined against NATO.

Man, that'll be fucking suicide or we are gonna see some real revolutionary tactics that change the balance forever.

My dear, naive punji stick salesman… Allow me to introduce the two things which have proven the greatest threat to American supremacy; mobile sea mines and anti-ship missiles. With these two wunderwaffe combined, the US Navy will stand no chance!

Attached: Type 022.jpg (650x468 100.88 KB, 64.61K)

What, an awful camo.

The chinks really are paper tigers.

I'll let you in on one more secret weapon, man from Yuènán. The US Navy is full of saboteurs, from the bottom all the way up.

Attached: US_Navy_111013-N-YZ943-014_Cmdr._John_Skarin,_commanding_officer_of_Navy_Recruiting_District_New_York,_reenlists_three_recruiters.jpg (2660x1542 1.87 MB, 1.03M)

Yeah, I can see this being a real problem except if there were saboteurs, it would be easier to deal with. For now, they are just gonna mess things up by honest mistakes.

I'm more scared of that cap'n, look like a fucking gay jew.

Shut up huwite bigot, if Jewish owned media says whites are threat to america's diversity, that means they are and over 70% white neighborhoods need to be strafed with drones immediately.

What's the difference between an active saboteur and someone who's so incompetent at their job that they'll do more damage in the long run? One costs Yuan and the other does it for free. There's no escaping the self-sabotage of the mutt armed forces.

That may be true, but he's willing to die for Israel, and that's all that matters.

Attached: Inescapable Sabotage.jpg (1406x1155, 573.56K)

You can kill the saboteur for treason, you can't kill incompetent niggers because being incompetent not a crime apparently.

The US has invaded multiple countries and had multiple wars over the last couple of decades. Predicting a major war is such a sure fire bet a bookie wouldn't take it.

Fuck, we better hurry and get the fuck out of NATO before we are forced to fight for Israel

Yeah, I'm sure the bolshevik scum that murdered my great great grandparents were just clueless dindus as well.

The troops can't be this retarded

Attached: 715a620df94f2e3072cbb004687e51b7e9db2414fd0cd124f870c4aa0d7d1013.jpeg (221x223, 13.74K)

The military is a babysitting service/tax dollar laundering scheme of a size and scope unseen on the planet up until this point. It is, and I do mean this, 80+ percent people there to do the minimum time, get their free collegewelfarebux, and leave. They have no allegance to anything but the almighty god of free shit.

If you think your country's military is any different, have a look see at those often-reposted recruitment ads they have. This is the case almost everywhere and I have no idea how we're going to get out of this hell but remember: The military is no more your friend than the police is when shit hits the fan. They have allegance to the almighty welfare system and it is in them and their incredible arsenal's best interests to keep it that way when push comes to shove.

Fucking ZOGbots, i told ya dog that military is never your friend, i fucking told ya.
Are USA troops retards?

Attached: 1518360843001.png (800x800, 261.14K)

Patriotism is for fags
Nationalism is where it is at

Hate for the state, love for the people

It is tho, at least in polish military, dont know how burger handle it but to give you a example
3 years in prison
Up to 2 years in prison

Probably since most of bolshevik footsoldiers were just barely literate peasants

Many of them spoke yiddish, not russian or german.

Commanders, or higher ups yes
Regular troops? Not really since Bolsheviks had millions of troops

None of the Cheka were gentiles.

Cheka were internal security/counterintelligence unit

They also were responsible for a bulk of the massacres.

like pottery

the American military exists primarily as an elaborate welfare scheme to get niggers, spics, and room temp IQ people off the streets. generally speaking, they dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and im not too concerned about what retards worry about.

You will be when they start lobbing artillery shells into your neighborhood.

Tbh chekists were really established for the sole purpose of """expropriating""" property for themselves and the state by calling people foreign spies and so on. If russcucks were a honest nation they'd just name them "faglords of robbery".

35% of the army is niggers. Please keep that in mind before looking at that table.

There's overlap at every level, because whoever did this "poll" doesn't know how to isolate his variables.

Attached: 79f69400ec48ff5d94d46d05787bc84fdd74d5d8e2079b80cbcf2e190b1fd3a8.png (1231x749, 273.84K)

They just need to somehow justify their glorified welfare.

Imageboards confirmed as the ZOG's #1 enemy.

Attached: IMPERIAL JAPAN'S ULTIMATE REVENGE FIXED.png (1093x481, 225.38K)

Are you that porto-flag jewish jingoist from /int/?

muh Dylan Roof

The absolute state of government worship.

Attached: 4b40c54f798142052fee1f18cb23cd855d5831dc90b4d7ae2c0e91e02f9d259c.png (890x656, 666.78K)

This. Statistically, you're more likely to get shot by police if you're white.

Attached: 0ea18aeb19438e6dcdca1418094054ff0471d33c9c009dcca090f51d9ca9e81b.png (568x321, 183.24K)

Because the one serb in exile in America gets butthurt whenever I post anything.

I would love to see a sauce on that. The fact that I believe it before seeing it is sad as shit though.

It's even worse, most of them are women.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
Hispanic (any race) is about 80% nigger

Attached: 2343bc9cdd58e4696d85979b2f28e0e590dfbe8a5dc7cd26640a4d75078044e0.png (933x975, 369.03K)

Be a cry baby somewhere else.

Attached: amerimutt.gif (498x498 260.77 KB, 616.86K)

I think I'm missing your argument about cyber attacks not mattering or Zig Forums secretly being better than it used to be because libertarianism doesn't work, or because Kojima is a retard, so I'll pass that one over until you clarify.

Mail servers don't matter? Databases don't matter? Civilian power grids don't matter? Air defense systems don't matter? If you think you can win a war, even a guerrilla war, with a rifle and a prayer, then you're a retard. You might not be wrong, maybe you have a hell of a prayer packed away, but you'd still be retarded for thinking that a typical army is as capable as an army that had all of its computers wiped last week and has been waiting 2 days to get up-to-date maps couriered from Division HQ because the city is blacked out and their relay sats got pwned. Consider as well that the Taliban has based their entire effort around denying the recognized Afghan government the ability to provide basic services like power, security, and water, and it's been going quite well.

Hey, guess what America is doing? Sounds like a pretty valid fear, huh?

Every thread I see your flag in you start whining about Shadow Serbs before anyone talks to you.

What's the overlap between this 46% and the 66% who are overweight? Are the fatties fearing for their lives? Or the others wish the fatties would die in war?

Attached: think9839474.png (259x195, 3.47K)

Those slopes clearly have foreign uniforms.

Attached: this man died for xbox.jpg (3024x4032, 3.33M)

Nice proxy retard.
Reminder that, when ordered to, the military went door to door confiscating weapons in the aftermath of Katrina, and very few soldiers refused to comply with those orders.
Remember that if it's a choice between not compromising the bill of rights or keeping their paychecks then law enforcement and soldiers will go for the dollary doos the vast majority of the time.
You are a fool and deserve whatever happens to you if you trust any of them to defend your rights.

Gee, couldn't imagine why that would be.

All jokes about grunts aside, propaganda is big over here.

I believe in the coming Caesar, not the State or "the People".

Attached: j law putin.jpg (575x729, 156.52K)

Heh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set#Foundation

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

You don't know how fucking much I want a war with Mexico. Not even to use the land, just to put Mexico in its place. I also liken Mexico to Gaul.

Attached: se_siente_bien;_feels_good.png (665x720 191.96 KB, 58.27K)

Carthage, my friend.

Attached: 1495757003716.jpg (3600x2400, 3.37M)

The rivalry part isn't what Mexico is going to have in common with Carthage.

You say that, but the closest parallel with Mexico is the Etruscans. That is to say, an old enemy you defeated, conquered and adopted. They're slimy little fucks, but you're not going to salt the earth over it. Instead, you've invited them into America wholesale and in doing so, diluted the value of citizenship.

But the Etruscans were indo Europeans and skilled metallurgists. Before them Romans were basically Greeks who spoke a different language

It is divine comedy at this point.

The next major war will be civil war but hey they aren’t bright enough to realise this.

Nearly 100% of Zig Forums posters hope a major war is coming.

My guess is that sailor probably said shit that should be on his gravestone as joke, his family was autistic enough to take it as granted. That being said he died because a woman was incompetent as watch officer and too afraid to wake up captain or XO when she ran into she didn't know how to handle situation, basic fucking navigation, as result destroyer ran into container ship and seven sailors died and three more will be invalids for rest of their life. To go even further into matter, US Pacific fleet is undermanned to the point that they need to keep completely unqualified personnel running things. Too much operations to ensure that everyone is actually qualified to do their tasks. Shitty situation on all levels. Lieutenant that fucked up got slap on wrist, ended her career and lost like two month worth of paychecks.

Attached: Coppock-306x333.jpg (306x333, 18.32K)

I desire Sino-Indian war.
their population numbers need reducing at any cost.

I can't believe I actually trusted those caps that the military was secretly full of closet 1488s. No amount of money is worth this shit, the only consolation prize is that I'm a part timer mostly. Fuck Trump, I can't believe I trusted that fuck enough to sign my life away for 6 years

Attached: 1435363169481.png (708x707, 647.55K)

You called someone a name and then got mad when you got called names back? No wonder the Europoors call us thinskinned.

0% of the military is truly redpilled

You were and still are absolutely fucking retarded. Hitler and his men are spinning in heaven laughing at you.
At least in the end you will have a sum of cash. Don't be a retard again. In the meantime try to sabotage ZOG.

Attached: Hitler lächt.jpg (540x540 395.44 KB, 30.5K)

This is why muttmerica will also lose every war that is coming, bar nuking the world out of spite. Sandpeople have gotten wise to their tricks, so did the rest of the planet. You can't have retards run the military. Never worked and never will.

No that's not what happened.

I should have stayed a fucking NEET.

They should, I'm a fucking gullible idiot who fell into the sway of a liar.

Attached: 4fbd6fac24ff87b7755c6ff27f9f23c799a829365da1d32fa47325a676699a90.jpg (640x601, 27.18K)

Honestly with all of the dicking around we do in the middle east you would think we would fucking care more about the goddamn mad max movie happening on our border than some goat fuckers half way across the world.

Nigger you think anywhere else on the planet is better? Christ your own military can't even afford bullets to train with. Most people are stupid the reason you don't hear about this happening in other countries is that they don't have ships to crash into each other.

And why the fuck should we be buying bullets and bombs to go shooting for amerimutts? Ferkel and co are Atlantik Brücke assets. NATO is literally created to hold up the kike world order and to "keep the Germans down". We will rearm one day, but again on our terms and German lives will not be wasted for mutt causes and kikes.

And they don't have to wilfully import spics and sell cocaine to prop up their ZOG navy either.

You should be buying bullets to deal with all of the muds constantly running you dipshits down with trucks and raping everything with a pulse. Christ do you want the US to be your military? Because you fucking act like it.

This is what happens when you listen to Zig Forums uncritically.

Attached: Friendly Teutons.jpg (1000x667, 107.16K)

I have never seen anyone on Zig Forums advocate joining the military. I mean Christ they constantly scream at you about how you can't trust the police or the military how fucking stupid do you have to be to go fucking join the people that made soldiers march in heels to show how much they care about women?

Its pretty fucking simple, if you want an army that can do something you invest in it and that means training out the asshole/having a ridiculous stockpile for when things kick off. Its a sad day in hell when I dump more ammo on a range day than the entire German not army does in a whole year. I'm proficient with all my shit, I heavily doubt the average Soldat can put bullets on paper at a minimum of 300.

I'm actually fucking disgusted at Europe as a whole in military matters. Fuck if I bought a plane, set an airfield up and dumped dummy concrete bombs I'd be better off that most of your pathetic airforces.

Attached: 161eea347c4ff464d6d1beecd1a1644e60ddb274b1741ae746eb5649143796b1.jpeg (736x1076, 139.34K)

Carthage is Germany.
Mexico is like Gaul because
The only difference is that Mexico is (sort of) unified under one banner, while Gaul just referred to many different-but-similar tribes collectively.

I say this because Hitler has a lot in common with Hannibal, and the German people suffered terribly just as the Carthaginians did. The Second Punic War was also a result of the First Punic War, just as the Second World War was the result of the First World War, and both the Second Punic and Second World Wars were battles for supremacy of a given area, of "the world" (to the Romans and Carthaginians, the Mediterranean was "the world").
Russia is a different beast. I'd reckon Putin is their Caesar, while Trump merely signified the coming Caesars, being the first real populist candidate whose personality outweighed anything else. Considering the lineup for candidacy in 2020, it looks like things won't be going back to normal (not fully, anyway), and the anticipation for what is to come is driving me nuts, especially the inevitable collapse of the US dollar—each crisis will bring us one step closer to Imperium Americana. This is really what the Fire Monkey did, besides shift the Overton window. Hilariously, the stupid Plebs around me have not the slightest clue, and bemoan the future. Or maybe we really are screwed—the future is full of uncertainty, after all.
Anyway, Western Europeans are on-par with the Greeks, and for the few I've met personally, just as pathetically weak and degenerate. Obviously, neither of the two groups of similar peoples were always that way.
Also, I'd say the fundamental difference between a "Führer" and a "Caesar" is that the former leads, while the other rules. None of these are to be confused with a man like Alexander or Napoleon.

Are you fucking implying the US got most of its modern military doctrine from fucking pseudo-spics because Hispanics (i.e. Europeans) should not be grouped together with that vile race, whose army often consisted of nothing more than criminals?
Jimmy Status:
[X] Calm
[✓] Rustled
The closest I can think of to some Italic peoples (though not Etruscans) are the Southerners, in which you can make some parallels to the Social War.

Why the fuck didn't you wait to see if he was actually /ourguy/, especially when he never really showed animosity towards Israel? Most people join for, as far as I can tell, government benefits or some kind of hedonism, whether bloodlust or the thrill of combat. Most joining for benefits probably aren't going to want to be in the thick of things.
Fuck, we need a major fucking reform. I have no faith in our military.

Attached: basedassad.jpg (800x600 97.64 KB, 95.66K)

*body too long

Doesn't Mexico have a shitton of oil, or am I wrong? The only reason we give a shit about the Middle East is because of the Zionists in control and the holohoax myth. Refer to George L. Rockwell's The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens: A Dramatic Saga of Intrigue, Propaganda and Subversion (1959) for a summary.

lol ur madden, john madden even
I don't know if it was because he was from a German city (especially Berlin; cities are always breeding grounds for mentally-ill degenerates; see Dr. John Calhoun's Mouse Utopia experiment[s; also done with rats]), but one of the Europeans I met, as mentioned before, was the most pathetic faggot I've ever had the misfortune to meet. I wanted nothing more than to knock the teeth out of his whiny mouth.

Nu/pol/ anyway, and Zig Forums and the other boards are in decline as well. Fuck, I miss the old days. Coincidentally, when "Zig Forums is always right" fell out of use, Zig Forums became wrong. Sounds silly, but I think you can gather what I mean by that.

No, but during the Trump campaign a lot of anons were hoping for imperium, spurred on by shills. I know that gets thrown around a lot, but I really do mean it. Like a stupid faggot, I didn't save a time-stamped image of someone who proved he worked in Trump Tower, posted on 8/pol/ around when Trump announced he was running for President. That, and the mysterious pro-Trump ads that appeared on this site for those who didn't have an adblocking-software, or who didn't have one on for whatever reason. Somewhat related, EmpLemon is a massive fucking faggot (and not white), but sometimes he makes interesting points, and his Trump video was pretty good, but it's wrong. I think Trump definitely wanted the Presidency, more for personal ambition and pride. Perhaps television ratings were a secondary goal; somewhat-/x/-tier webm related.
Ron Paul should have been our president, case in point, the documentary Spin (1995), as well as that one video on YouTube that lines up with the footage in that doc (titled "How Ron Paul was Cheated out of the Presidency", or something like that).

G'night Zig Forums. Maybe some of you are wise enough to find truth when it comes your way.

Attached: spengler.jpeg (300x400 743.85 KB, 13.8M)

Does this have anything to do with the migrant caravan?

This just in: Venezuela funded the caravan to embarrass Trump.
dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/pence-honduras-venezuela-migrant-caravan/

I think I just figured out what place we're invading next. We're going in raw.

Attached: raw.gif (498x444, 1.49M)

Guess they don't call it the ZOG for nothing.

Attached: 491930d526af3a9b4c3330e41486511efb9b78362b1c402b678def883ea99907.jpg (600x600, 225.18K)