RIP Stephen Hawking

He was expected to die at 36. God gave him 40 years to repent but he didn't. Pray for his soul bros.

Attached: stephen hawking old.jpg (900x506, 96.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aELte7hNEUs
youtu.be/91t8agMVpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he just lived longer

No, he hated God and Christians so I teally don't care aboit him and if anything Inwould hate him for hating God

While we should not support them, we should also have the courage to pray for those who hate us.

youtu.be/aELte7hNEUs
youtu.be/91t8agMVpKg

Thats disgusting

Not if they hate God
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

This is the prayer you should do gor enemies of God
6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.

7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.

8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

see
I guess David was digusting?

Isn’t both theoretical and quantum physics fields collapsing among themselves?

Only Jesus has the full wisdom David was simply a wise king but not immaculate

David was a prophet you retard, not just a wise king.

Don't delude yourself: Only those in Christ rest in peace. His former wife will rest in peace. I have almost complete certainty that he will not as he misled many thinking you do not need a Creator to create the cosmos and never to the death said otherwise. He also never repented either of the spiritual abuse of his first wife after she converted nor for his adultery marrying another.
He never repented. It's too late. Once you are dead, then judgement. (Hebrews 9:27)

OP has precedence: Genesis 15:16, Ezekiel 33:11, I Thess. 2:14-16, 1 Peter 3:20, and we know ALS shows no mercy to its sufferers. Why are you denying the mercy of the Lord?

Do not judge your brother for not wasting time on a dead infidel. There are still living sinners who need to repent and receive Christ to live. Today is the day of salvation! (2 Corinthians 6:2)

I thought he was just indifferent?

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit [i.e. unbelief] will not be forgiven." (Mat. 12:30)
"And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed." (John 3:19-20)

And even if, even if, we could say that an unbeliever is merely "indifferent": "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.'" (Rev. 3:15-16) This was said to a church no less!

And remember, he hated his first wife: ""If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you." (John 15:18)

David was not immaculate.

People very often forget that things such as these were said in the Bible.

The OT is basically full of such things.

It is interesting to not though: he died today, which is Pi Day and Einstien's birthday. It really makes you think.

Attached: reallymademethink.png (1093x1077, 1.28M)

Truly the saddest thing is the death of someone who died without Christ. They have no hope. I really do not know what to say around these people, and I'm sure you have experienced this before with a friend perhaps. It is strange because there is nothing you can say to comfort the person, and you know it inside yourself. I feel like people would liken me to an asshole if I was honest, and this would not be a good impression for these people's views on the faith.

Attached: Christ-chan stake.png (600x600, 338.93K)

Your verses are more applicable to the likes of ISIS and Boko Haram and other people who are currently murdering Christians in Asia and Africa. As obnoxious as Hawking was in his atheism, at least he wasn't out there bombing churches and burning people alive.

I can take no pleasure in his death. He was an unrepentant atheist and has no hope for the future.

Both atheism and murder are grave sins, you know.

By the intercession of the most holy Theotokos, may he be forgiven by God, and may he be given a place of rest. As a scientist, he loved the creation enough to investigate it.

So you hope God pours fire and vengeance on atheists? Wouldn't it be better to witness to them and pray they see the light before it's too late?

It would certainly be better if modernists like you didnt pretentd atheism isnt a really grave sin

The Old Testament was in a different time. Not an argument.

They invented the 'multiple universe' theory to support the fact that life coming into existence is a near impossibility considering the big bang theory and evolution. I wouldn't however say it's collapsing, only that it's becoming more like the science fiction of a mainstream religious organization.

Attached: index.jpg (327x154, 10.78K)

Wow so much hate from most of you and you call themselves Christians? Clean that evil from your soul before it takes root and you become devils, paraphrasing what C.S. Lewis said.

Best hide your power level among the brethren.

◄ 1 Corinthians 3:3 ►
I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for solid food. In fact, you are still not ready, for you are still worldly.

I don't hope God pours fire and vengence on anybody. Don't know how you got that out of what I said.

No, they just arent meshing well.
They are trying now with String theory(less likely), and now Quantum field theory(seems like a good lead)

Brothers remember that even the fallen angel was saved by jesus when he descend to hell. Please don't judge.

Attached: jesus-descended-hell.jpg (800x427, 26.33K)

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 27.5K)

1 Peter 4:5-6 (KJV)
"Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

I hate them to the extreme by praying for that thing they hate the most: becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus and becoming loving brothers in the Church, as Christ commanded me in Matthew 5:44.

Wow so much hate to Esau and other unrepentant heathens from God and He calls Himself a God of love? He needs to cleanse that evil, abusing what C.S. Lewis, a fallible Christian said.

I pretty sure that refers to OT saints, not to fallen angels.

Lord and master, Jesus Christ, have mercy and take pity on him and save him. He bore a bigger cross than me, knowing you or not.

I wouldn’t be surprise if we see mainstream meme scientists start embracing the concept of eldritch horrors to justify life existening just by chance. In fact I am expecting. Most scientists are turning on biology because admitting race and gender exist is bigoted.

Really activates the joggin' of the almonds in my noggin.

I don't disagree with you, I think people are being too harsh, but –
Demons cannot be saved.

Mat 5:44
Praying in faith for God's judgment is not the same as spitefully cursing heretics. Christ says to bless those who curse you. Though that does not mean to roll over and accept their sins, it does require us to pray for them

*Lets ignore "love thy enemies" and reason why it is a thing
'tard

Why would God perform a miracle to let a God hating atheist live longer but not do it to a Christian?

Why would Jesus preach to the multitudes and not just to his followers?

Same reason he allowed his son to be executed by crucifixion.

a christian is already saved. God probably does allow some atheists to live longer to see if they'd repent

It's an act of mercy and common grace Satanon.

You may be right. Just about anything is possible from them at this point

God loved people like him enough to send Jesus Christ to die for their sake. God loved Paul before Paul loved God.

I hate the evil in his life and the sinner that he had become, but I love the soul and image that God created, and wish that it had been saved.

Unremarkable. There are only 366 possible days on which to be born and die on. That's not a lot, compared to how many notable people and events there are.

Attached: decepticon.jpg (427x640, 70.62K)

Cartoonfags are enemies of God, my enema numbero one.

Attached: shope super noobs triggered angry.jpg (452x761, 73.83K)

After Zig Forums endlessly humiliation in defending trump neoconing and Zionism. And vargfags getting destroyed. I think Zig Forums and Kike-right they helped popularize will start embracing lovecraftian as the new Neo paganism.

Attached: Pope.jpg (1080x1080, 90.84K)

Did someone say…

Attached: einsteind.jpg (755x1543, 223.37K)

Umm…? Did you just assume xirs gender OP???
#Triggered

That's about dead humans, not angels

Daily reminder that special relativity was ad hoc solution taken from thin air to explain why all experiments show that Earth is stationary.

W.I.T.
Wail In Torment

dang

Nice trips, satan. A Christian already has eternal life.

Another honorary Jew spreading lies and dooming impressionable youngsters is burning forever in eternal torment, the fate of all Jews and their followers