General General—General Thread for Generals

I don't like Napoleon.

Attached: absolutely_french.jpg (600x517, 33.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like Montgomery.

I don't like Patton.

I don't like Jews

I don't like Turkroaches.

I don't like Grant.

I don't like Sherman, but I like Lee

Attached: dixie's land.webm (480x360, 4.96M)

I don't like Sherman, or Lee. You idiots broke your country for jews.

Secession is every man's right and the ultimate defense against Jewry. There's a reason the Marxists are so quick to push for the UN and a one-world government and there's a reason the first thing they drill into you at school is how great a president Lincoln was.

Attached: American_civil_war_music_-_Southern_soldier.webm (480x360, 7.79M)

Lee was a great general, a true gentleman and a hero who fought for his homeland. Those who would side with the Union or those who are neutral to the ordeal must recognize this.
The South did not really have a choice but to get backing from the bankers. I am unfamiliar with the details regarding Rothschild's hand in the War, but it appears Lincoln had made himself an enemy of his, and it's likely Booth and his co-conspirators had a few reasons to go after the President, because things are more nuanced than most people seem to realize.

I would argue it was more legal than the revolt against the King of Britain. Nevertheless, I don't see the United States as powerful without the South. The Civil War can be likened to the Social War, fought on the Italian peninsula over two thousand years ago.

I don't like Anakin Skywalker.

Attached: General_Anakin_Skywalker.jpg (747x1068, 203.59K)

That shit never made a lick of sense. But it does make me wonder:
What is the largest formation which can effectively be led from the front?
At what point in history was it absolutely necessary for generals cease being warriors and to become staff officers?

Attached: the hero we need.jpg (1074x908, 133.04K)

A brigade.

WWI. The french had to make a special regimentation preventing generals to charge into melee because by 1915 half the junior generals died from it. A couple of them kept doing until Korea it until all the old generation (guy born pre-WWI) died off.

I don't like de Gaulle.

Is there a funnier dynamic duo than this two?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-C01410,_Berlin,_Göring_auf_der_'Grünen_Woche'.jpg (2932x2638 138.87 KB, 2.21M)

Fucking faggot who stuck his nose into our country's business and tried to stir shit.

Is this coloured footage from the Köpenick post office?

Attached: Hauptmann von Köpenick.jpg (415x600, 34.16K)

Nobody likes a loser plus it's nice to think about that time when dad was still vaguely cool

Attached: virgin napoleon.jpg (900x366, 95.12K)

Clearly, the best defense against Jewry is to die for a trade dominated by Jews, be the first states to allow Jews into congress, and get the backing of the Rothschilds. You fought tooth and nail to keep fellow white man from getting jobs and import nogs into the US instead.

For the Faustian form, anyway.
Henri de la Rochejaquelein did nothing wrong, death to the republic.

I don't like George Washington.

Attached: george-washington-freemason.jpeg (502x787 125.81 KB, 86.39K)

I don't like McClellan.

I don't like Cromwell.

I like Guderian

Attached: guderian.png (854x668, 28.73K)

I don’t like Zhukov

Woah haha great reference, leaf, I'm surprised so many people go it. :^(

Fucking Charles Townshend
brain.
force is led by lower rank than his.
are raped to death by dirty cockroaches.

Attached: Onward to battle_Catrpilla.webm (640x640, 3.66M)

No thread about generals is complete without this bellissimo generalissimo son of a mama right here.

Attached: 1503406926691.jpg (2170x1450 145.76 KB, 990.45K)

I thought there was 12?

I like Philips II and Alexander the Great.

Yeah you missed the best one.

Attached: It'll work this time!.png (1225x401, 46.2K)

He was a good lad tbh lads

Attached: General_C._G._Gordon.jpg (866x1198, 168.27K)

Story time?

I didn't get it because I was barely familiar with the folk hero, and the opera I didn't see nor will I ever, it's too much like a musical, it seems.

Attached: Crimean_War.png (1056x4424, 519.26K)

Why?

Attached: soghdian why.png (205x361, 141.18K)

You realise that was a Pole, right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x601, 530.71K)

Okay but why didn't you let Russia destroy t*rkroachistan and then had the gall to condemn the genocides performed on Christians like 50 years later? You could've prevented this, bro.

Attached: IQ-Map-of-European-Nations_lynn_revised.jpg (917x960, 104K)

Italy's fairly normal tbh

I want every single shitskin, albanian and slav out of my fucking country right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon

He did a lot and it's hard to condense, ignore the gay shit it's revisionist like all "everyone was gay" stuff.

Attached: Gordon_(shortly_after_Crimean_War).jpg (622x978, 82.81K)

Sweden has more intruders than you, but their IQ is way higher. Those IQ stats are pretty funny.

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16.45K)

That's from 2012, when Europe was almost 100% white. Greece has had albanians, shitskins and slavs ever since the 70s

Massive Swedish cuckery started in Olof Palme's times. And it's not like France was really that white in 2012 as well, or 56% white USA really has IQ that good. I just wanna say it's silly being buttmad over imprecise stats.

The guy in pic here was a Prussian bum who saved up enough money to buy various bits of German officer uniforms from thrift stores, then went up to some soldiers pretending to be an officer and said he had orders from the Kaiser to inspect he post office. No one questioned him and he walked away with a fair amount of money and was later pardoned by the Kaiser himself. It was referencing the krauts video because an officer walks in and starts singing about how he's a great major general and everyone just goes along with it. I haven't any idea what play it's from it just seems to fit with a random bum walking up to troops and ordering them around.

Are you stupid?
Actually yeah. Why?

pic related

Attached: IMG_3407.JPG (596x628, 60.51K)

I didn't expect that this post was so literal. God damn.

Because Italy is not really a country.
France, the Swiss and the Hapsburg made sure a long fucking time ago that they can go into Italy whenever they please but the opposite is impossible due to the fact that all the major pass and high grounds are on the French/Swiss/Austrian side of the borders.
Doesn't stop the Italians from trying…

Black hole calling the kettle black.

Italy is only a geographical expression.

Attached: Prince_Metternich.jpeg (418x550, 50.06K)

Italy is a march. An autonomous suburb of it's bordering countries (France and Germany) that is NOT independent and never was, for the minute they disagree a bit too strongly with either they're immediately invaded.
It's the gimp of Europe.

That's how they get away with switching sides 3 times per war: it's exactly what is expected of them as their belonging to a side is only due to the external force dynamics between France and Germany.

Except for that one time when they owned half of the Old World.

Settle down Mussolini.

Attached: 1451776255451.jpg (447x386, 83.42K)

I don't like McChrystal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x525, 124.57K)

I think it's time to purge the military brass.

Attached: 1433037778146.gif (645x773, 17.16K)

Another general officer offering up his soul to gamble a bid at becoming a bureaucrat or politician groveling at the feet of the postmodernists and communists. Talking about throwing an excellent career into the fucking trashcan.

Gordon is the British Custer
Khartoum is the British Little Bighorn
Omdurman is the British Wounded Knee.
Storytime complete.

He's a NPC that did it only because it was trendy to do so. He claimed that it was "prized".

Hungarian IQ would be bigger if it wouldn't be for the Gipsies dragging the country down with atleast 4-5 points…

Too bad we can't shove all the gypsies into Albania and nuke it.
Two birds with one stone.

wow

This, little brother is actually at 101

Map is wrong, Germany should have atleast 100 and Austria should've been over 101.
see
Literally look at any other IQ map.