HAPPENING IS NOW

Ok Strelok! Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo has kicked off and you have to go fight. I want to see what you have ready to go RIGHT NOW. Not what you're planning on getting, not what you just ordered, not what you're going to pick up tomorrow. Show me your kit now and go slot floppies!

Pic related is what I have.
I have 300 rounds of .223 and about 200 9mm. I'm not ready!

Attached: 1022182022-1.jpg (2296x2178, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/48DN8QWVAJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll be shooting anyone wearing gay meme patches.

Ok you got me there, I wasn't planning on marching on Washington with those on I have an even bigger NEET patch on the back.

Don't title your thread happening is now unless the happening really is now. Decent thread idea but you got my hopes up. To answer the prompt though, I'm away from home so I have a 1911, two loaded magazines, a 50 round box of .45 ACP, an M1 helmet, an Israeli gas mask with a new filter, and a school type backpack to shove it all in and wear with typical grey man attire. The helmet and gas mask are incidental since I had just bought them on a whim during my trip and hadn't gotten them home yet so I guess I got slightly lucky the "happening" is now.

Do not start doing your stuff until the civil war start

Can I bug out instead of going to fight? I don't have a very good go-to-war setup, but as an experienced long-distance hiker/backpacker my bug-out game is strong as hell. I can grab my pack (already set-up), leave my house right now, be totally away from civilization in 2 hours, and hike myself hundreds of miles into the wilderness where I can survive nearly indefinitely.

If I HAVE to fight, i.e. the bad guys show up in my town right now, I'm pretty much fucked: I've got a Mauser with less than 100 rounds, a Ruger 77 bolt-rifle and Ruger SP101 revolver both in .357 mag with about 300 rounds, several 9mm handguns (2 Glock 43s, a Ruger SR9c, and a CZ Phantom) with about 2000 rounds, and a Ruger LCP II with about 100 rounds. Luckily, I can easily carry it ALL on my back, and I keep it all in one place so it would take me about 30 seconds to pack it up. I have nothing in the way of body armor.

308 Galil, LMT MWS, couple ARs and an AK

3 sets of body armor

4k 556
2k 308
1.5k 7.62

1 yr supply of food for 2, live in the country in GA 25 min outside a smaller city of 200k people

I want to move an hour outside the city so roving bands of niggers dont come for me, but driving an hour each way to work sucks ass

a 10 mike mike, 2 mags, 100 rounds, plenty of drugs, and a lack of cloths

Lol you're fucked m8. My town has 5,000 and is two hours away from the nearest city. 200k people fleeing the city will be a nightmare for you, hope you can go innawoods quick as hell man otherwise you're dead in 72 hours due to the city horde.

Use the bike or other non powered transportations because the fuel will be hard to obtain during the civil war.

No funs with complete RusFor airshit supplies and common gardening tools including an axe and a Japanese billhook.
What do?
If anything, I'm likelier to die in an earthquake than getting raped by a pack of negroes so there's that I guess, and I'm not flooding code monkey fuck off

Attached: stay.png (602x391 202.71 KB, 380.91K)

Ptr91 with rodie style chest rig
2.5k rounds
M9 in a belt holster
300 rounds

Others I would pick but ammo availability problems or I don't have as much kit as I would like for it yet.
Ak74 with sadf battle jacket
Sks with chicom chest rig
Akm
L1a1 (I just got it and haven't had time to zero or set up kit for it.)

Side questions,
What situations are better to bug in than bug out and vice versa?

What is a safe distance from a big city like new york, chicago or Houston?

How would you bug out with injured or low mobility family members?
How would you do it without modern gas powered vehicles?

Whats in your IFAK?

Attached: 20180303_160622.jpg (5312x2988, 10.11M)

Depends on whether I can link up with my squad or not. RPK if I can, PAP if I can't. Goggles would only be worn if I use my RPK. Have since added more gear but too lazy to take pics. I'll see if I can dig some old ones out.

2000+ rounds of 7.62x39
500+ 9mm
300 .380 ACP
2 smoke grenades

raff

I have a swiss army knife and an air rifle with maybe 100 diabolo pellets. Don't have a gun licence yet

Attached: 73dcee007d24a4890e59cd06089243a3c95715bd4a84d712be675a4e8a63966c.jpg (500x386, 33.34K)

In a hypothetical scenario where SHTF, break the law and get yourself some guns
t. law-abiding citizen pls no swatting ok.

That's what I'd do in a grand theft auto online roleplay server and never in real life, it's a very good idea.

Attached: tap.webm (700x394, 4.91M)

I heared you can get some nice guns on the Ukrainian servers. Just make sure to hide it properly so that the mods wont find it. Gl hf.

HONEYPOT

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (878x608, 49.21K)

No pics but I've got

youtu.be/48DN8QWVAJg

Too bad we don't get a direct connection to continental servers here; everything/most things gets scanned by customs.

im going to buy a bag of fat dicks and suck them all dry

JOIN JSDF ALREADY

Attached: Smug JSDF recuiter.png (229x375, 208.8K)

Tsk.

Attached: Robert_Gibb_-_The_Thin_Red_Line.jpg (640x440 313.48 KB, 112.33K)

Kind of seems gay.

Attached: jute japs.gif (138x207, 1.3M)

Cute.

Why would you do that?

I think you mean kawaii desu ne? right?

Would operate with a qt jsdf waifu.

Attached: bbc550661a762c863c2a2b88d82a4a33.jpg (236x215, 15.96K)

I'm going to have a .300 blk 80% ar pistol in a few months. Then i'll get started get a 6.5 creedmoor 80% ar rifle.

right now all I got is a ghost glock 19

Attached: ar80.jpg (1200x800, 34.79K)

Got a 12cm knife and air PISTOL with abt 100 pellets. We're in similar boat, my friendo.
I think I have about proverbial 50/50 (either survive or not) chance.
I'm not prepared to shtf. It all will pretty much depend on how the first day goes.

I've been told that for applying for a gun license I would need 2 things that I don't have now - permanent place of residence (I rent) and a license for a chosen activity (collecting, sports, hunting, you name it) - which one do you have, and could you recommend me something in terms of procurement, braciszku?

sports if you have a range and a solid club nearby, hunting if you know a hunting group that doesn't consist of former Bezpieka fudds, collector's otherwise.
Don't bother with self-defense because police think it's license to kill and won't give it to you unless you have connections.

Nice, data mining thread, spook.

Attached: 13c34e770e3b7d75dee750a4827690215825d12e2bd57016761b9b98ed9a5119.jpg (1284x980, 231.82K)

You bug in if you have a reasonable chance of defeating/surviving/remaining unaffected by the hostile party:
If it's an army of nigger-killers and you're a white family in the white part of town, you could probably just stay.
If it's a small band of criminals and you and your neighbors are well-armed, well-supplied, and have fortified dwellings, you could bug in.
If it's a zombie apocalypse and they're the slow, shambly type, you may be able to bug in depending on how much you have in the way of supplies.

You pretty much bug out in all other scenarios. If the threat is local but not widespread, you get away from it. If the threat is present in many major metropolitan areas, you go innawoods.

It depends on the threat, but it seems to me that you should be thinking about "any city" instead of just a "big city." For example, a particular gang of criminals may focus on a suburban area rather than a big city, and the only place safe from them would be innawoods or in a major city. Zombies don't have borders (they'll find you eventually) but the highest concentration would be in the major cities, so you're better off several hundred miles away from the city and its suburbs.

I suppose you could do multi-person bicycles or stick 'em in a bicycle trailer. Or boats (human-powered or sail boats), or carry your injured on a stretcher, or have your strongest carry them on a backpack-like frame (many backpack frames of the external variety can make it extremely easy for one average-sized dude to carry 100 lbs of weight.) Other than that, vehicles are your only option.
The whole fuel problem with vehicles can be solved (somewhat) by converting a vehicle to run on wood gas (this is a big job that must be done ahead of time, and it will require physical labor to harvest fuel), alcohol (so you'd have to harvest, ferment, and distill on-the-go), or perhaps by creating some sort of multi-fuel-tolerate waste oil engine that could be powered by scavenged motor oil, home heating oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc.

I have all the weapons I'll ever need, FBI.

Attached: Faith 'n' Fury.jpg (1332x888 381.13 KB, 788.8K)

Nice thumbnail, faggot.
Pathetic.

Not cute when you consider they're a defense force.
Speaking of dishonorable behavior, how many shitskins make up the US military? They're too wild to be kept under wraps. Pic related, tried some years ago for raping a Japanese woman.

Attached: don't_recruit_niggers.jpg (422x198, 45.09K)

I raff at you also pro tip, a 5 yen coin is the same diameter as the rim on a 12ga shotshell.

I live in a pretty big college town, and my gun is back home. I'm fucked

yeah me too Im in Athens GA home of the Bulldawgs and degenerate liberals, niggers and college students

really 25 mins out in commerce but I work in Athens around a lot of liberal scum.

I'm in the middle of Niglanta for school at the moment. North side at least, near the rich wypipo neighborhoods, so I have some prep time in case the diversity districts start chimping out.

I have a ton of matches, a screwdriver and a mean wicked shoe.

Attached: shoe.jpg (1024x734 107.85 KB, 55.33K)

But do you have a gimp suit Postal dude?

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Logistics wins wars, strelok. Why not invest in a good key ring for easy access to structures and supplies?

Attached: keys.png (802x565, 324.16K)

Joining the Officer School once I graduate Uni. I'm already accepted in the reserves, but I need to wait to get sworn in.

It is, the government can't supply them with enough toilet paper and they don't have enough money to transport troops via toll ways. On top of this communist "citizen's groups" can complain about JSDF recruitment campaigns/soldiers in the public because it reminds them of the horrors of the war.

We can't even have a coup because the (((ALLIES))) added in the Enemy Clause article in the UN charter.

Somehow I doubt this but then again, I'm a vietnamese posting on Zig Forums.

As well, keys to construction equipment are universal for each manufacturer (i.e. all Caterpillar equipment takes the same key, same with John Deere, Case, Komatsu, etc.). Might not hurt to have a set of those, for doing unreasonable things.

Skid loaders should be priority. Very efficient, very useful for fortifying a location with smaller boulders and dirt. Can be up-armored easily.

If nipland went full Imperialist like they were before the war you can guarantee some sort of (((intervention))) would occur even if the populace wholeheartedly accepted it bar the aforementioned groups. Can't have someone deal with the big bad red to the west can we?

Your government still has to pay the toll on toll ways? That seems kind of silly.

Honestly the US army is exhausted and I don't think people are gonna like a war with a modern country like Japan even when the democrats are whipping their dogs.

"I have 300 rounds of .223 and about 200 9mm. I'm not ready!"

Until you grasp that your mind is your primary weapon, you will never be ready. With my daily carry of 19 rounds of .45, a Colt 1911 pattern pistol, and a Buck 110 folding hunter, I AM ready. Heck, I'd be ready without the Colt and the Buck…they are merely shortcuts to enhancing my general, situational readiness.

Your mind - don't leave home without it.

Cheers,
SticksAndStones

Diversity hires and stronk womynz of color would sink the carriers on the way to Japan, but problem is with ICBM's

Can't you just delegalize communism again?

Good boomerpost friend

Well I personally doubt the Minutemens are even still in working conditions so the only real problem is the US sub fleet.
When does the racist US navy plan to integrate women and minorities on boomers?

I'm really hoping the boombers go rogue before that occurs.

State college PA for me. Tons of Chinese kids everywhere.

The fuck is the US going to do about all the fucking chinks we have here if we go to war with them? Dipshits won't let us intern them like we ought to. Lord knows how much military material they've snuck into the US and Canada as well.

draft them, diversity is america's strength :^)
preferably tell them military secrets.

I'd be worried more about everyone else but the chinks (maybe aside from in commiefornia). Nanjing shows you the mentality that'd they'd probably sit and watch.

JFC it must be bad up there then. At least A&M down here is mainly consecutive **Beto is popular with t.u doh*

Did anyone see the whole bomb to Clinton, Soros, etc? I'm dead certain it's a false flag, cause whoever mailed it was stupid enough to make sure it didn't go off.

Fug, committing soduku. Thanks and gig em.
A SHAMFUR DISPRAY

Oh yeah.

Why don't we have a bike thread?

Why does the CIA or whatever glow in the dark responsible not put in any effort whatsoever in their falseflags?

Selection bias, we are intrinsically only aware of the ones they failed with

But they haven't even tried.
They could've had a dud, or at least some insurance scam where a firecracker stained a wall.

I don't know. Risk aversion? Maybe it was CNN staff themselves who sent out the packages? We know how competent they are. Maybe it was just some dumbfuck leftist trying to frame.

Foreign civilians come in and teach the lady boys how to shoot.

Sorry for the flag confusion I'm not polish I'm just stationed here. You guys can get norinco ndm86's though and that makes me jealous even if your laws are difficult to navigate.

Sorry for the flag confusion I'm not polish I'm just stationed here. You guys can get norinco ndm86's though and that makes me jealous even if your laws are difficult to navigate.

Fuck you nigger. I'll be rocking my MSF patches with my SP1 and you can't do anything about it

are you a CIA nigger at Stare Kiejkuty blacksite?

Sks
10 rnds

star Bm
16 rnds

I got some other guns but they are all bolt guns with little to no ammo. I'm ordering some ammo tomorrow, and I'm buying an ar at Christmas time to get a good deal. If something happens right now I'll be stuck larping as a yugo.

Artistic depiction of a hypothetical loadout were I to have one.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-180444_Innawoods.jpg (1131x1080, 869.99K)

Everyone in this thread should check out Deviant Ollam's talks. For the purpose of improving the security in your own homes and businesses, of course.

For a conditional bootlicker he does know his shit.

You ever hear of a town called swietoszow?

Attached: 20180914_190752.jpg (5312x2988, 5.29M)

Stalag VIII C
50000 soviets died there

I find soviet jacket buttons and 8mm brass in the dirt sometimes when I go metal detecting. The base here is creepy. Most of it is blocked off or falling apart. Its never brought up how much suffering happened here as we go about our work day a few meters from where that all happened.

Pic is best find so far.

Attached: 20180714_122252-1.jpg (2168x1419, 960.78K)

Dildo cannons are non-lethal, retard.

(checked)
Not treading on other men's waifus is a common law of a functioning society. Losing your values in a war of values is something you want to avoid if at all possible.

Everyone will want to flee the big cities, most of these people will probably know fuck all about living innawoods, and hungry/desperate people are capable of terrible things. They will break your shit, and possibly you, if they suspect you have a bag of chips or some "canned food" on you because you only eat canned food in the apocalypse, duh! It's not "If I hate to fight", it's "when".

Make lots of gun-cotton, use it to make shaped charges and fragmentation mines for fun and gore once SHTF. It can be stored forever as long as you keep it dry.

Rare. We get nothing above OR4 most of the time.

Did you jack off onto it?
I know I would have.

You can easily sell it at places called "Skup Złomu", they apparently don't ask any questions, because I found my gardening equipment that was stolen day earlier.

Too bad we can't force people to stay in copies when SHTF. Then just nuke the cities and laugh as millions of those city subhumans burn alive.