Vermintide vs 82nd confirmed

What can we expect? Is the 82nd trained in crowd control?

Attached: 1540303597353.png (740x652, 60.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WVg49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I recall they are.

I hope they open fire.

But I thought Trump is a jewish plant? I thought I should vote for Hillary or Bernie if I want a more right wing government?

In before mysterious snipers shoot "unarmed" "peaceful" spic "protester".
That impeachment isn't gonna happen by itself.

He's a new york democrat elbow deep with kikes. This still makes him the closest thing to Hitler American world of politics has seen since Ford.

Learn to tell the difference between two things.

how the fuck does it even work
???

No it isn't. Hal Turner is the only site reporting on this, no other source, kosher or bad goy, has said shit. Until you actually see confirmation of this assume it's baseless speculation to try and farm clicks. If this was real Jew media would be all over it, telling normies "LOOK, ORANGE MAN HAS DECLARED MARTIAL LAW! IS UNADDAH SHOAH!"

People are not going to know about this until someone dies and you know it. Besides, people don't give a shit what happens to other people until mass media blows up in their faces.

Attached: 1537029991267.png (517x387, 267.57K)

NPCs would go absolutely ballistic if a single precious brown babies got hurt and riot until Trump left.

It's 2018.

No they won't. Angry posting for an hour straight on goy book isn't a riot. And a riot only gets people to go roof gook/ferguson mode. Or if they're currently safe go to wally world and buy a few bulk packs of shotshells and 5.56.

Good. I hope they bring the M551 out of mothballs just to fire beehive shells at the crowds.
M8AGS and any updated airborne tank project NEVER EVER

Attached: Sheridan_M551_airborne_light_main_battle_tank_United_States_US_Army_010.jpg (641x423, 69.57K)

Clown World

Calling it now it'll be like the NG deployment where they don't have guns and just shuffle paper.

The Russian have moved to full prod on the upgraded Sprut-SD-M1.
They are deploying one company of tanks per brigade/regiment.

I bet you don't even want to set the world on fire.

archive.is/WVg49

O'Shaughnessy stated during a presser that combat units deployed to the border would be armed and carrying live ammunition.

stay still my beating heart

Why dont they use those sojuz-style retro rockets anymore?

How? Is it with ERA or did they slap together so much steel and aluminium that it just works?
Do you mean the kind of APS that destroys the missile, or the kind that just deploys a smokescreen when someone shines a laser on it?

He could invade Mexico for letting an invading force reach the border.
Otherwise use the bean cookers.Active Denial System

>What is VPN?

It has applique armor that isn't shit.

Yeah, bro. Real fucking believable. Also, that's not how the military works. 82nd isn't going to be doing shit in CONUS.

But can it still swim while it has that? Also, is Russian doctrine for naval landing consist of sending waves of Spruts and BDM-3s ashore?

WHAT THE FUCK BURGER.

USA should go war with Mexico. Both of them are in bad state so it need the mends to bring the glory back for the white people again. Mexico is a literal narcotic state and USA is dying.

Yea I know right. It is pretty clear that (((they))) wanted the politically incorrect people to be dead.

You'd think border defense would be the entire point of the military, you'd be wrong. The US border must not be defended and the military is for offensive operations in countries that refuse to submit to an (((Independent Central Bank)))

Common misconception i presume

They should just give every soldier weasels. Or put the m551 gun on a weasel and call it done. They are better making off mods for a weasels. Just arm them with tow's or javlins or a autocannon. Shit, even Gustavs work.

It does loose some velocity. But then it can also fire AT-11 Sniper…
I'm fairly sure it can't jump or go in the water with it but it's designed to be simple enough to be dropped separately and assembled by the crew.
The rest is not new.

Cost. Chutes are cheaper, they can train more often that way.
It remain to be seen if they can combine both system to drop even bigger shit.

That kind.

Not really. Russian marines don't have them AFAIK. Everything in the Russian army swims anyway.