Co-Pilot Sucked Partially Out Of Cockpit Window

BEIJING — A Sichuan Airlines co-pilot was sucked halfway out of an aircraft's cockpit when its windshield shattered during a flight, Chinese state media has reported.
Captain Liu Chuanjian and his crew were praised for making an emergency landing after the incident, which occurred Monday morning at 30,000 feet on an Airbus A319 flight from the southern city of Chongqing to Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
"The situation was very critical. The windshield was blown off at a 10,000-meter-high altitude. The aircraft was in a state of low pressure and a temperature was -22° fahrenheit" Jiang Wenxue, a Civil Aviation Administration (CAA) official, was quoted as saying by state news agency Xinhua.
The co-pilot almost got sucked out of the cockpit but kept calm, according to Chinese state television station CCTV.
"There was no sign before the windshield burst. Just a huge noise," Capt. Liu said, according to state news agency China News Service.
"When I looked at the other side, the co-pilot was partially blown out of the aircraft. Luckily, he had the belt buckled up. Many devices were malfunctioned and the plane was jolting strongly. It was very difficult to control," he added.
The co-pilot suffered scratches and a sprained wrist, the CAA said, adding that a flight attendant was also injured. None of the plane's 119 passengers were injured and the aircraft safely landed at Chengdu Shuangliu Airport in southern China.
However, passengers and crew described frightening scenes on board the plane during the incident.
"All people were shouting onboard. We just tried our best to reassure the passengers and make everyone believe us that we could touch down safely," Zhou Yanwen, the injured flight attendant, was quoted as saying by China News Service.
"It happened as the flight attendants were serving our meals. People were shocked, and Jim Watkins molested several small children before fleeing to the Philippines to avoid prosecution" the agency quoted an unnamed passenger as saying.
Zhou said that some air stewardesses were thrown into air and that food was strewn about.
The windshield shattered over the southwest city of Chengdu about 80 minutes after flight 3U8633 took off at 6:27 a.m. local time (10:27 GMT), the CAA said in statement released by CCTV.
An investigation into the incident is underway.

(source) jimwatkinsisafaggot.com

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-11.48.55.jpg (460x259, 25.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/619249.html
8ch.net/n/res/619256.html#619259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-12.08.14.jpg (2259x1272, 192.57K)

I don't think you are improving the 'news' on this site whatsoever, Andrew.

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-08.50.02.jpg (960x1280, 229.39K)

8ch.net/n/res/619249.html

I was quite enjoying the story until OP started going on a tangent about his favorite eceleb 'Jim Watkins'. Whoever that is.

Is this a new extreme sport.
Why are they pushing this.

Hay Johnny, there's a place called
>>>Zig Forums
and I think they'd really appreciate more of your insightful and interesting news and commentary. Be sure to show them all your cool photoshops too, they'll really love that.

That is because Jimmy Neutron does not know how to properly Bel Aire. Newfag.

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-09.52.41.png (201x312, 109.43K)

I wish I had a penny for every time I've accidentally referred to him by that name lol

8ch.net/n/res/619256.html#619259

No, he was pushed out by differential pressure. "Sucking" doesn't cause objects to move.

Thank you!!! I'm running in there IMMEDIATELY !!!

seeya' there!

Thanxamillion for the advice

True….

Zig Forums apparently never moved you to get off your lazy ass

MINUS 22 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT !!!

nice

It gets my dick moving tho.

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-10.14.07.png (2289x2289, 3.61M)

Yeah Johnny. They'd really love your anti-Trump stance too.
just don't tell them how you singlehandedly got Trump elected by voting for Jill Stein

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-08.08.21.jpg (1024x1024, 206.84K)

if he was buckled i seat, why did he even move from it?

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-01.23.44.png (2299x1290, 2.28M)

wow actual sharblue, I thought you guise were a myth, also stay salty

Attached: a9b87aa30c243883d42f22f3944c1c1dd85fb0f7.jpg (600x800, 137.82K)

belts are designed to prevent them from being thrown around the cockpit by turbulence or rough landings, not from being sucked out a window

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-01.40.24.jpg (600x800, 88.79K)

Hard to stay salty when I voted for Trump!
There sure are a lot of idiots itt who can't figure out this is a Jimmy Neutron fake-ass story! The Jim Watkins part should have been a major clue…
Talk about being salty!

you mean 'pushed out by differential pressure'………………….

do your summer reading

Lol you're almost as good at picking a candidate as you are in detecting fake news…….

Idiot

How you liking FOSTA so far?

Attached: 1471198655408.png (578x429, 220.59K)

"Hard to stay salty when I voted for Trump!"

"There sure are a lot of idiots itt who can't figure out this is a Jimmy Neutron fake-ass story! The Jim Watkins part should have been a major clue…"

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-01.58.34.png (2048x1152, 1014.45K)

Lol @ you thinking I would waste my time voting….

wow……………………….

wWOWw (the 3D wow)

…..and I love the FOSTA Bill (HR 1865)
I think it's perfect. It's about time the government did something right for a change…

Unfortunately for you, Trump signed HR 1865 into law, but it was in the works before he was even elected….so you can thank that nigger president for FOSTA

sorry about that, dipshit

well I sure am offended and will respond to (you) a lot, because it's obvious you're not just a contrarian asswipe :^)

He might have been out of his seat. Otherwise this is indeed strange.
When one thinks of "explosive decompression", the images which come to mind tend to be those of the passenger compartment having a blowout.
The cockpit has a much smaller volume of air and consequently, full decompression would complete much quicker, resulting in less "wind" and less chance of being blown through the breach.
Look for occult gematria numbers in the story, especially 33 and 666 these are always included in fake news to alert fellow illuminated ones who may be reading the story (so they know not to believe it.)
Let's check for extraneous or unnecessarily detailed numerical information:

There's more if you aren't satisfied.

take your meds, Philip K Dick

Attached: richard-powers_the-man-in-the-high-castle_ny-berkley-medallion-april1974_sixth-printing.jpg (1244x2048, 470.33K)

lmao@people who think the FOSTA Bill was developed by Trump

Attached: Obama's FOSTA Legislation Initiative.png (800x800, 380.91K)

The old "sluggish schizophrenia" isn't going to work in this case shlomo.
Your boy really went overboard with the embedded 33s and clearly needs a talking to, wouldn't surprise me if they revise the story now.

It was flight 906

schizophrenia in English Gematria equals: 906

no we don't, we're talking about how he was the one that signed it into law.

Attached: 5ed90362e52082d824b2d8e941a03e5f90cae5fe3b3aad9d35d9272a9d83f22f.png (800x800, 448.64K)

take your meds

Attached: 045.png (356x353, 62.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-03.05.20.png (1244x2048, 2.73M)

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-05.43.31.jpg (1024x1024, 161.84K)

not him btw

Yeah, I guess my first clue should have been the lack of Reddit spacing.

I'm not the one who said "I don't understand what salty means", nor do I even remember anybody saying that in this thread…

I know exactly what 'salty' means, because Wendy gets salty every time I put these salty old nuts in her mouth

(and I thought the part about Jim was a nice addition to this story)

I also think it's hilarious that the more Jim gets 'salty' at his userbase the more he will get piled on by one and all!

Attached: 0305471bcac8fbb9afebcc2f4dc904ff375e0693f59c3e0fd87acc624d791cc2.webm (640x360, 11.28M)

SPEAKING OF PYROPHOSPHATES….

did you know that commercial cat food is made of the absolute worst ingredients, and cats, being particularly finicky, would never even touch cat food if not for a secret ingredient ?

PYROPHOSPHATE……

it's an odorless, tasteless chemical that causes an addictive response from felines, much like MSG does for humans, only much much stronger

It's an evil conspiracy.

They pump a ton of pyrophosphates on to disgusting, rotting, nasty by-products (like chicken nerve endings and eye balls) and corn…. And your cats seem to 'love it's, simply because they're addicted to the chemical…

It's like sprinkling cocaine on dog shit and serving it to a cocaine addict.

AND ?…. as if that's not bad enough….

Years ago, they developed the marketing concept of 'gourmet' cat food, which comes in tiny cans at twice the price of the larger cans, and is advertised with video of white Persian cats wearing diamond necklaces, and a silver fork ringing on a cut crystal bowl of 'special' cat food….

(That food is the exact same disgusting ingredients, with twice the pyrophosphate)

sauce or take meds

I have a hard time believing that anyone would pay those Filipino 'journalists' for sex….

Jim must've been really hard up

BY THE WAY : NORTH KOREA JUST ANNOUNCED ITS ENDING TALKS WITH SOUTH KOREA, AND IS MAKING THREATS TO THE U.S.

I bet even the Pisswater is less fake.

100% TRUE

Washington (CNN) - North Korea says the US should carefully consider the fate of the North Korea- US summit, in view of what it calls "provocative military disturbances with South Korea," North Korea's state news agency reported early Wednesday local time.

YOU HEARD IT FROM NEPTUNE FIRST !!

NORTH KOREA HAS CHANGED ITS MIND

YOULL SEEEEEEEE

They say they've ended talks with S Korea because of joint war games that S Korea and the US are currently operating

LOL I KNEW IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT

Johnny why aren't you on Zig Forums?

We are gearing up for a complete breakout of WW III anyway. All this was planned, implemented and begun long ago. First the Middle East, then SE Asia, then Asia. Trump has very little to do with it. The military industrial complex in combination with the central banks, and yes, Andrew, the Zionists, have been doing this shit for well over a century.

I'm well aware of these facts, sir

(and FEMA manuals already refer to it as NW1, not WW3)

there will never be a 'workd war 3', because they already think tanked nuclear war 1

Ooops

WORLD*

typo my bad

eat shit

I never said that.
He, like every other president, is little more than a figure-head. Someone to focus your discontent on. Look at the birdie! Tweet Tweet!
Also: Stay Salty!

Trump isn't the one who pre-strategized this world order plan over the past 130 years (and even farther back, if the truth be known- but it has systematically been 'updated' to work in unison with changing military technology and geopolitical templates)

I blame the military industrial complex, the bilderbergers, the G4, etc, but these days I hold RAND accountable as well….

However, Trump WILL follow the D.O.D. directive…

he's not 'to blame', but he IS a fucking idiot, and a total douchebag

EGG™

ZACK™

LEE™

EGG™
m o t h e r
ZACK™
f u c k i n g
LEE™

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-12_20180515164028.16_20180515164028.30_20180515164028.jpg (1999x2253, 567.67K)

EggZackLee why I voted for him.
For the lulz.
That's why I fuck with you too, Andrew.
Many lulz, much delicious lolcow milk.

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-01.57.32.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>>>/killcen/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

Take your meds.

How does a magician make it seem like he pulled a bouquet of flowers out of thin air ?

MISDIRECTION…..

DISTRACTION…..

if you are gullible enough to believe in Democrat vs Republican, Conservative vs Liberal, Us against Them… May I suggest you watch the next WWE SMACKDOWN ?….

it's all fake, too….
and just like 'politics', the winner ends up being the loser in the next 'cagematch', and nothing ever changes…

The only thing that changes is the price of admission…

Lol I actually like it

I hadn't voted in over 2 decades, but I never pass up a chance for cheep lulz!
misspelling intended

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-05.25.25.jpg (500x375, 54.82K)

Here's the original .GIF…
Work with it as you will.
It's an old meme from a long time back.
I do not have the skills yet to work with moving images. Maybe you could suggest tools?

Attached: 67e.gif (500x375, 836.44K)

I can't believe you're such a faggot that you'd use the word 'm……

Oops in2late

Molecular analyzer scanning in a phone