FLorida HS Teacher had students help him drown raccoons during agricultural class

OCALA, Fla. An investigation is underway after it was reported that a teacher at Forest High School drowned wild raccoons in a large garbage bin while students in his agriculture class assisted and watched.

The mother of one of the students who was in the class Monday, who asked to remain anonymous, said her son came home in tears over what happened to the animals, which the teacher said had been killing the class's chickens.

"It made me sick. It made me sick to my stomach. It's terrible. It still does make me sick to my stomach," the woman said.

Pictures and video recorded by that student show a raccoon in a metal wire trap, which the teacher and students then lifted into a garbage bin while they filled it with water from several hoses.

"When the raccoons tried to come up for air they had metal rods and they held them down with metal rods and when the raccoon would try to pop its head up they held water hoses in its face to drown it," the mother said.

In one video, the tip of a raccoon's snout is seen sticking out just above the surface of the water.

"Why is he not fighting?" one person in the video says as the raccoon sits in the trap in the trash can filled nearly to the brim with water.

The woman said two raccoons were drowned Monday and an opossum that was found later was killed "just for sport

"While law enforcement tells us the teacher did not do anything illegal, his actions before students are certainly questionable. Until our investigation is complete, I cannot share further details. The district is determining the status of the teacher at this moment," a spokesperson said.

A spokesman from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said the agency is investigating the way in which the raccoons were killed. The findings of that investigation will be presented to officials with the state attorney's office, who will then decide if criminal charges are appropriate in this case.

clickorlando.com/news/teacher-drowns-wild-raccoon-during-agriculture-class-parent-says

Attached: 1526437974945.jpg (1280x720, 271.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwideweirdnews.com/2018/05/teacher-forces-students-to-drown-raccoons-for-eating-chicken-they-were-raising-on-school-property.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe they shouldnt have taken ag class then, huh?
really though a .22 is much more humane and usually used for these kinds of traps but im sure that while the instructor wanted to bring a rifle he didnt want to get rolled by the state

What's wrong with America in a nutshell

Why?
Oh.

Gun free zone

This seems like a dumbass way to kill animals unless your goal is to kill slow and terribly.

Attached: IMG_20180215_200642.jpg (300x300, 13.62K)

Can't shoot them because no-gun-zone. Can't really poke them with a sharp stick until they die. Can't bring poison.

Seriously, he showed the only remaining way to kill them without endangering yourself or causing even more suffering to them.

Seems like they needed a bigger trashcan. Millions of dollars wasted on civil rights departments that do nothing worthwhile, and a legitimate academic pursuit can't even get a decent sized plastic container that you could probably find at Walmart for

those $20 for a bigger trashcan can be better spent supporting the disadvantaged students in inner-city schools. infact, they are better spent there

What good does it do to educate niggers? You can't teach a monkey to read.

What happened Zig Forums? I thought White people loved nature and were so much better than those brutal insectoid chinks?

"While law enforcement tells us the teacher did not do anything illegal, his actions before students are certainly questionable. Until our investigation is complete, I cannot share further details. The district is determining the status of the teacher at this moment," a spokesperson said.
Why is it legal to sadistically drown raccoons to death, but that other teacher who fed live puppies to a turtle in class got in serious trouble and fired. Hypocrites much? What the fuck, burgers?

I have opossum problem where I live getting in my attic pissing and shitting all over the place setting off my allergies they rip up my shingles etc .. I hate them for what they have done and when I catch them I drive them out to the woods and let them go .. This teacher needs to have his balls cut off and then shoved down his throat so he chokes to death on them

If screenshots exist there's gotta be an actual video somewhere. Webm when?

From what I hear suffocating/drowning is one of the easier ways to go since you apparently get warm and start blacking out. Lethal injection or gas chamber hah hah ironic right like they use in death row is brutal and takes a long time to kill.

i dont get why so many people perpetuate this nonsense. asphyxiation is one of the shittiest ways to go

It's hypothermia. You're thinking of hypothermia, not asphyxiation.

a lot of people unironically think drowning is a decent way to go. infact the preponderance of suicide by hanging by the neck until dead derives directly from this retarded idea and i just dont get how anybody could possibly be such a brainlet to not realize how nasty death by asphyxiation is t.

great now these assholes are water boarding raccoons to death in front of children. what the fuck… how fucking low can this damn country go?

Found this on one of those back country roads I always walk thru where I live.. It was bleeding from its mouth and nose.. It was probably the chemicals that killed it, they always spraying them on peach and walnut trees back here.. I seen these same symptoms happen to another creature a while back.. They probably had the same "infection" ehh?? I also should of reported this shit to the authorities ehh?? It's probably a disease ehh???

Attached: IMG_20180406_223205.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

Pic #2 close up

Attached: IMG_20180406_223300.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

COfag here. I had a neighbor call animal control about some raccoons: their advice was to suffocate them in a trash bag. Eventually the neighbor beat them to death with a baseball bat.

Why not just have them give the raccoon some cheap weed and then shoot it?

worldwideweirdnews.com/2018/05/teacher-forces-students-to-drown-raccoons-for-eating-chicken-they-were-raising-on-school-property.html

Attached: Teacher-Dewie-Brewton-Twitter-6.jpg (808x532, 85.63K)

Not surprised at all

Niggers have no soul. He should have drowned the roastie and save the racoon.

More black on black crime. What a surprise.

First they came for the coons, and I said nothing because I was not a coon…

If you asphyxiate while hanging you did it wrong and dropped too short. You need to have a long enough drop that you build up enough momentum for the rope to snap your neck. If you're stupid enough to shortchange your own rope, you deserve the end you've given yourself.

most suicides by hanging are short drops and long deaths

idk i was expecting a white male for this because the stpry indicates some decent level of personal responsibility by the instructor. this nigger unironically dindu nuffin

because even raccoons know this life is bullshit

Attached: doki.jpg (777x437, 43.31K)

raccoons are nasty but animals need protection these days more than ever

pitiful cuck

Just wait until they all take a field trip to raccoon city. the raccoons and the people don't have rabies there, they have something much much worse.

hahaha, this is so pathetic wtf.

Boy, I can't wait for PETA to get involved in this shit

Are you me?

PETA loves murdering animals.