Salvation by works

Guess the blood of Christ doesn't buy much these days.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x226, 8.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: brainlet.jpg (670x800, 55.18K)

Guess the grace of Christ isn't alive much these days.

It's not faith vs works. It's faith and works vs faith alone

Kek

Attached: 1519123633376.jpg (474x311, 57.77K)

Romans 3:26
It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Galatians 3:11
Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for “The righteous shall live by faith.”

2 Corinthians 5:21
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Titus 3:5
He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

John 6:40
For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Romans 10:9
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 5:18
Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 10:4
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it.

Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Galatians 3:6
Just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Romans 4:25
Who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.

John 6:47
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

Ephesians 2:8-10
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Romans 3:24-25
And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

Attached: memes 291.jpg (508x362, 41.62K)

Romans 3:28
For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Galatians 2:16
Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 4:5
And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Romans 4:3
For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

John 5:24
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Romans 11:6
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

James 2:23
And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.

Galatians 5:6
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.

Romans 3:20
For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Galatians 2:21
I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.

Romans 4:1-25
What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousnes

Acts 16:31
And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

John 1:12
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

Galatians 3:24
So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 3:22
The righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:

Romans 4:16
That is why it depends on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring—not only to the adherent of the law but also to the one who shares the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

Romans 3:24
And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Romans 9:30
What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith;

Acts 10:43
To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.

Romans 5:9
Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.

Attached: memes 291 (2).jpg (508x362, 90.2K)

Its more like if you actually have faith, you will work.

Whoever loves me shall keep my commandement.

Faith is the only thing that saves however if you truly have faith, you will do good things as well.

/discussion

Yeah pelagianism is indeed a heresy. The works of man can never earn salvation which is a gift.

Those darn pelagians don't understand the justification by faith and works is a gift from God so they rely on themselves rather than let God work through them.

Faith doesn't save m8. God's grace saves. Stop trying to earn salvation, faith is justification: a gift from God that shows you have accept the grace of salvation.

also one paraphrased passage without an address please leave while the adults are talking.

Yes this is what I meant but english is not my first language so I didn't know how to word it. Thanks for clearing it up!

It's more like if you are in a state of grace then you will have faith and work

For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me not to drink. Amen I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me. And these shall go into everlasting punishment

So much verses and yet not a single one says anything about faith alone being in any form salvific.

But I thought all I have to do is believe? Is Christ lying? Should I listen to him or pastor Leroy?

You might be missing the word "believe" look for it in the versus.
Can I get address for this one? Also this isn't a clear statement, looks like you can translate it multiple ways.

Attached: 1520645124391.png (611x529, 454.78K)

And where is this found the bibe my good friend? Address pls, sounds Jesus is exaggerating, wouldn't surprise me, he's done it before.

Attached: 1520440305410.png (718x526, 433.68K)

Matthew 7:22-23

Before Jesus how did people went in to heaven?

By doing good deeds and repenting of sins? because if so, it's pretty much the same thing and Jesus seems superfluous.

And yet, nowher "believe only" is to be found
Matthew 25
It is clear as the sun and variances in translation are only words used, sense is always the same

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved. How then shall they call on him, in whom they have not believed?
And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And he called the twelve (…) And they cast out many devils
If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove from hence hither, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.
>

Attached: jesus icon 3.jpg (381x567, 36.61K)

Nobody went to Heaven before Jesus…

>(Tribulations as in faith, shhhhh)

Elijah ascended to Heaven on a chariot of fire, pre-Jesus. Your move, son.

Elijah and Enoch went to Heaven, body and soul, while still alive. But nobody went to Heaven after dying.

Moving the goalposts? Moving the goalposts.

Lazy to use search engine or what? Matthew 5:20

Jesus said something that contradicts my belief so he was probably exaggerating.
Kek. The absolute state of sola fide.

How will prots ever recover.

You see then that by works, a man is justified, and not only by faith.
James 2:24
What did they mean by this???

STUOP.

THOSE VERSES PROVE THAT JAMES IS TALKING ABOUT PROVING YOURSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE, NOT GOD.
I MEAN WHY WOULD GOD CARE IF YOU ACTUALLY FED THE GUYS YOU SAID YOU WOULD FEED? IT SHOULD STILL COUNT.

Before you ask, yes, that's a actual argument used by Protestants here

It obviously means the opposite of what it says, proof: look at the pope's fish hat!

clearly speaks about going to heaven after death

>Don't do works because you "don't need to"

Attached: !!PANIC!!.webm (640x480, 303.96K)

That album wasn't even bad.

Was he a Christian all along?

faith without works is dead

He also says

But what if he's SURRENDERING TO GOD'S LOVE?

t. mental gymnastics

Ride is clearly a sort of gnostic, pagan-ish guy, but still, he's a great musician. Hope he does it for the aesthetic but that after Death Grips he turns into a Christian.

That would be cool

From both his lyrics and his interaction with some fans, he's clearly an occultist who takes a bit of every mystical movement he finds. Just look at his tattoos - magick, Christianity, Islam, gnosticism, possibly Kabaalism, Satanism, and more things I must have missed.

I want him to become Orthodox and DG to make an album with an Orthodox flavor. Something like the album Litourgiya but more DG.

So… all people before Jesus went to hell?

Through Abraham, a special place was made that wasn't horrifying hellfire, and saved people went there. It wasn't heaven though.

Where else do you think they went?

What do you think the Harrowing of Hell even was?

Attached: resurrection2.jpg (1024x1553, 324.12K)

Works are dead

Whoa… Jesus is lying….

Attached: 1518429542046.png (680x816, 855.46K)

Salvation isn't a pet you dingus. And either way if you want to compare it to that then if the guy then takes the pet away from you dor not taking care of it then it wasn't an everlasting free gift.

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

Attached: 5CC06829-C070-435A-9EFD-4D4BFF9E5F1E.png (800x430, 357.68K)

Here my unsaved friends.

I took the easiest ones to understand, if you don't get it then all you need to do is put all your Faith in Jesus and get that holy spirit living inside you.

Attached: 06943c658ddc144f5d234699747d2c002e0dde77c793964fba017a3c7d51ea3e.png (760x587, 359.82K)

Oooooh, more. Cool.

Attached: 1519035224518.jpg (237x221, 44.47K)

Genesis
4:26
15:6

Yeah. Cuz you don't have to cooperate with your own salvation or anything. The Holy Spirit just forces you to believe in Jesus and then everything is fine.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (567x565, 27.94K)

STOB IT!!!!ALWAYS DA James 2:24 YOU PUT WORKS OVER FAITH.
NO YOU SAID YOURE SAVED THROUGH DEEDS ONLY!
YOU BELIEVE THE WORKS ARE END ALL BE ALL. WE BELIEVE WORKS ARE FRUITS OF FAITH. YOU DONT NEED DEEDS BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF FAITH OTHERWISE THE FAITH IS DEAD.
NO ONLY FAITH. WE WUZ DA TRUE CHURCH CUZ POPE AND INDULGENCES.

Before you accuse me of just being mean this is an actual conversation I had with one Prot.

Attached: serveimage.png (596x628, 237K)

None of those verses do that though.

My dear unsaved friend on the road to Hellfire eternal. None of those verses support faith alone.
John 6 says that Eucharist is necessary to salvation.
Titus 3 says same about baptism (in the versy same verse that you quote even)
John 5 is speaking about hearing word of God and if you ever really read thy Bible you would know what "To hear" means. Especially considering v. 29.
Mark 16 says, again, that baptism is neccesarry for salvation.
Romans 6 as above speaks about neccesirity of baptism.
And finally Romans 9 says that NOONE, save God, have knowlage who is saved. If Moses had no such knowlege nor do we.

And since you have such poor reading skills I will cite the easiest and most complete verses about salvation so that you might have a slight chance to understand it.

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision:'
but faith that worketh by charity.

UNLIMITED PROOFTEXT WORKS

Attached: B75E25E2-9108-4866-B4AC-41980D6C5F67.jpeg (225x350, 34.54K)

Attached: Upset_Spanish_Brat.png (1022x579, 85.52K)

Whoa… Jesus is lying…

Attached: 1517716909330.jpg (602x541, 32.98K)

I know it's hard to understand the Bible when you're unsaved but really just read the verses out loud, maybe it will help.

Attached: 1517127105011.jpg (543x522, 48.35K)

Okay thanks for your autistic spurge of rage.

Attached: 1510927870037.jpg (214x190, 6.77K)

does it teach that baptism is required for salvation? The short answer is, no, it does not. In order to make it teach that baptism is required for salvation, one must go beyond what the verse actually says. What this verse does teach is that belief is necessary for salvation, which is consistent with the countless verses where only belief is mentioned (e.g., John 3:18; John 5:24; John 12:44; John 20:31; 1 John 5:13).

“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16). This verse is composed of two basic statements. 1—He who believes and is baptized will be saved. 2—He who does not believe will be condemned.

While this verse tells us something about believers who have been baptized (they are saved), it does not say anything about believers who have not been baptized. In order for this verse to teach that baptism is necessary for salvation, a third statement would be necessary, viz., “He who believes and is not baptized will be condemned” or “He who is not baptized will be condemned.” But, of course, neither of these statements is found in the verse.

Those who try to use Mark 16:16 to teach that baptism is necessary for salvation commit a common but serious mistake that is sometimes called the Negative Inference Fallacy. This is the rule to follow: “If a statement is true, we cannot assume that all negations (or opposites) of that statement are also true." For example, the statement “a dog with brown spots is an animal” is true; however, the negative, “if a dog does not have brown spots, it is not an animal” is false. In the same way, “he who believes and is baptized will be saved” is true; however, the statement “he who believes but is not baptized will not be saved” is an unwarranted assumption. Yet this is exactly the assumption made by those who support baptismal regeneration.

Consider this example: "Whoever believes and lives in Kansas will be saved, but those that do not believe are condemned." This statement is strictly true; Kansans who believe in Jesus will be saved. However, to say that only those believers who live in Kansas are saved is an illogical and false assumption. The statement does not say a believer must live in Kansas in order to go to heaven. Similarly, Mark 16:16 does not say a believer must be baptized. The verse states a fact about baptized believers (they will be saved), but it says exactly nothing about believers who have not been baptized. There may be believers who do not dwell in Kansas, yet they are still saved; and there may be believers who have not been baptized, yet they, too, are still saved.
Absolutely pagan, it's about rememberance not getting to heaven though works.
It doesn't say that.
You completely missed the point of this verse lol
You really need to read the Bible on your own, without Catholic doctrine making you completely blinded to the truth.
Again, you completely missed the point of the verse….
Lol

Attached: 1f349815f7c99d508057bd7d9ff2a4c78f0e2922e4628837edb12c202901b494.png (680x473, 310.03K)

Yeah it would've been funny if he said that lol

Attached: 1515896496577.gif (512x289, 1.97M)

See this is just pathetic.
This is the level of screeching I mocked thank you for confirming it.

Attached: 1444975360946-4.jpg (688x714, 119.99K)

Yes.
"He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved"
In order to make it teach that baptism is not required for salvation, one must go against what the verse actually says. What this verse does teach is that belief and baptism is necessary for salvation, which is consistent with the countless verses where baptism is mentioned (e.g., John 3; Titus 3; Romans 6; 1 Peter 3; Coloss 2).
“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16). This verse is composed of two basic statements. 1—He who believes and is baptized will be saved. 2—He who does not believe will be condemned.

This verse tells us something about believers who have been baptized so they are saved, it does not say anything about believers who have not been baptized for they are saved not (John 3). In order for this verse to teach that baptism is not necessary for salvation, a third statement would be necessary, viz., “He who believes and is not baptized will be saved” or “He who is not baptized will not be condemned.” But, of course, neither of these statements is found in the verse morover, they go against John 3 which clearly teaches that baptism is absolutely necessary for salvation.

Those who try to use Mark 16:16 to teach that baptism is not necessary for salvation commit a common but serious mistake that iscalled protestantism. This is the rule to follow: “If a statement is true but it goes against my dogma it cannot be true so we ignore it." For example, the statement “baptism now saves you” is true; however, some protestants say that baptism does not save you” which is false and goes against Scripture. So protestants ignore it. In the same way they ignore John 3, Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” and they say “he who believes but is not baptized will be saved”. Yet this is exactly the assumption made by those who are aginast baptismal regeneration which is clear from Titus 3 which actualy call baptism "laver of regeneration, and renovation of the Holy Ghost"

Consider this example: "Whoever believes and lives in Kansas will be saved, but those that do not believe are condemned." This statement is strictly true; To be saved one must live in Kansans and believe in Jesus will be saved. To say that only those believers who live in Kansas and belive are saved is an logical and true assumption that flows from the text itself. The statement does say a believer must live in Kansas in order to go to heaven. Similarly, Mark 16:16 does say a believer must be baptized. The verse states a fact about salvation - you must be baptized and belive (then you will be saved). That's the conditions, met them or perish it's your choice. There may be believers who do not dwell in Kansas, yet they will not be saved; and there may be believers who have not been baptized, yet they, too, are still not saved for Lord is clear as the Sun - Unless you are born of water and Spirt you will not enter kingdom of Heaven.

On second thought, I already said essentials two times and since it's limit that Paul sets for dealing with heretics and it's Holy season of Lent, I will leave it here. I hope that you will be saved and you will workout your slavation in Body of Christ.

Attached: worksfaithandjustification.png (1793x542, 95.37K)

Completely blinded, to the point of hateful foolishness and being unable to understand the simplest scriptures, you believe in the Catholic god, not the God of the Bible, you use his words yet can't use them in the right context because you don't understand them and most of them are made to rebuke false teachers like you. I guess it's true what the Bible says
I hope your dirty rags work, for your own. sake.

Attached: 1520527588609.png (953x1282, 495.46K)

Attached: 1513274967593.png (291x220, 19.37K)

I leave you with some final words.
Hopefully the Catholic Church hasn't cucked you and told you that these verses mean something they dont.

Attached: aa67aee81539ca2aa805f685281d14fa368ed68716a34330ea95bea6c6d16055.jpeg (413x269, 36.69K)

The scripture says:
"He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved"

Let's see how you stand behind your 'sola scriptura'.
Basic logic. Two statements, one outcome.
Logic gate AND:
The output is "true" when BOTH inputs are "true." Otherwise, the output is "false."
Example: If you come to me on monday and show me the homework, I will give you money. If you fulfill BOTH you get the money. If you do the homework, show it on tuesday you do not get them. If you come without homework, you do not get them.
Another example: "He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved"

Logic gate OR
The output is "true" if either or both of the inputs are "true." If both inputs are "false," then the output is "false."
Example: If you come to me on monday or show me the homework, I will give you money. If you fulfill ONE OR BOTH you get the money. If you do the homework, show it on tuesday you will get them. If you come without homework, you will get them.
Another example: "He that believeth or is baptized, shall be saved"

Now show me translation where OR is used, not AND. This is basic logic, not twisting anything.
John 3; Titus 3; Romans 6; 1 Peter 3; Coloss 2 also support this.

So much for sola scriptura. kek.
basically it means I want to twist the scripture the way I want, then proclaim superiority and bash catholics.

Hey dude. I think there was a verse that explicitely states that we are justified by faith alone. Could you go to biblehub and search "justified by faith alone"? I can't right now.

This was meant for

It got posted before I finished.

2 does not imply that you only need to believe. It implies that if you do not believe you're not saved.
the word AND is quite crucial. If OR was used you would be right in your assumptions. However OR is not used so I do not see your point.
Saying somebody believes in 'da catholic God' 'is hateful' is not an argument.

also the idea that faith is simply our agreement to a historical narrative about Christ, believing in scripture, believing he died for our sins and believing this causes righteousness to be imputed to us and thus purify us in God's eyes is totally non-scriptural and non-Christian, because faith is not simply an opinion you hold, as most protestants take it these days, specially the baptists. THey go around door to door thinking they can save people by changing their opinions and historical narratives. sad.
agreeing to thoughts can not save anyone anymore than the hypocrites who verbalize "Lord, Lord" to Christ but have not been born of again of water and born anew and become as children.
For there is nothing salvific in having the right opinions just as there is nothing salvific in having good works

checkmate catholics.

Attached: caed9f7a8a915411115a93fd5253d7af5b0f878e277ae4ead9d37dbd05d1a36e.jpg (600x600, 181.19K)

are you quoting the right person?

baptists are just lazy. Why would you want an excuse to get out of service?

Yes.
It was meant to mock the protestant reductio ad popum when other arguments fail.

This just in: Pelagianism declared heresy about 1,587 years ago. Seriously, read a book, dude. The only time in all of scripture where the concept of faith alone is mentioned is a resounding condemnation of it in St. James 2:26 "For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead." Jesus literally tells you, in detail, what you have to do, during his Sermon on the Mount. From St. Matthew 7:14 "How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!"

Attached: 6fe521595ac2aa755e8784a46754c721a3728fc3c6cb9697486e3e06d720ad2b.png (456x480, 184.54K)

Martin Luther and Frank the Hippie Pope Talk James 2

the only book I read is the bible lol

Attached: memes 71.jpg (255x225, 12.53K)

hmmmmmmmmmmm…………

Attached: memes 74.png (299x288, 76.96K)

Wow…Catholics smart….

Attached: memes 200.png (138x196, 44.65K)

The church told you they support this, if you read them without the catholic church's lies they change completely, that's why we translate them differently, one you have to be taught the other the just read off the page as is.

Attached: memes 19.jpg (979x832, 231.85K)

A simple question:
What does "justification" mean?

(sub-questions)
Can it mean to show the inward righteousness of a believer in Christ?
Can it mean to indicate that a believer has been made right with God?

What baptism is being spoken of here?
What is baptism with water a sign of?
What is baptism into the death of Christ all about?

What is "faith" concerning Jesus Christ exactly?
Where is the origin of "faith"?
Can anyone truly believe upon Jesus Christ unless "faith" is first experienced by Him?

A verdict of acquittal.
No.

Forgot to answer that last one, the answer is yes

Why do protestants assume this?

Probably cause the Bible implys it.

>Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Attached: 1521314752574.jpg (320x320, 22.49K)

And yet…

Attached: 912.jpg (604x403, 48.36K)

Well, yeah there's judgement after death, that doesn't mean you can't know if you are saved or not….
well for this to be the way you want it to be the bible has to contradict its self, so it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Attached: memes 196.jpg (480x480, 20K)

The bible answers both those questions.
and
the action of declaring or making righteous in the sight of God.

Attached: Memes 232 (2).jpg (588x370, 62.13K)

In faith, one cannot help but do good works.
If it does not bear fruit, it's not faith.

I think that was Kierkegaard's point.

Nobody here claims that. Maybe Prots do.
You cannot separate works from faith because if you do have faith you do the works.
Still waiting for you to show me the translation where 'or' is used to support your 'baptism is not essential' thesis.
Sola scriptura all the way my brother.