Death of Lutheranism

Do you think Lutheranism will die out in a few years? It seems that the only non-pozzed Lutheran bodies (these mostly remain in America) are full of people that are dying of old age (LCMS, WELS).

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-10.47.37-AM.png (581x431, 336.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lcms.org/docs/3012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every time.

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 14.64K)

I noticed that while looking for ELCA, I couldn't believe it

Why are trannies now OK? fucking proties.

Yeah cartoons are satanic because they use magic and live in a world that does not even exists, but sucking black dick on the Burger King's bathroom is an OK for a pastor.

Is God a jock and he just hates nerd shit?

The fruits of the (((reformation))), everybody

Attached: fo6npjj58l2y.png (1072x736, 1.16M)

Lol, that's been a thing for possibly a decade now in ELCA, it's extremely pozzed.

rip

tfw want to become Ordodogs but there's no parishes where I live so I'm begoming Gadolig instead

I don't know how to feel about this.

Which one of those homo soypiens is the tranny? Can't tell.

Attached: nothing.jpg (498x343, 41.06K)

Let’s not forget the Methodists.

Attached: 10109881-C800-4F0E-9A64-6DE091015129.jpeg (747x892, 201.73K)

which ones the tranny?

FTFY
And yes.

Attached: onlyin500years.png (1900x1074, 261.05K)

I want to watch it burn, I want to watch it all go to ash.

Attached: Unstoppable Rage.webm (852x480, 1.68M)

Same here, brother. I’m ready for this.

I hope not because I want to become a Lutheran. Fuck the ELCA.

I'm catholic and I think that all you need is faith. Works are complementary and the "natural fruit" of faith. Tradition is good and we should learn it and respect it, but tradition is not everything. In fact is secondary as the most important thing is inside you.

I was raised LCMS, used to attend an Episcopal Church and visited ELCA for a while. Mainline protestant denoms are dying out a LOT harder than more conservative ones.

Most prot denoms will die out in a few years

You are not Catholic and you sin mortaly. Repent.

Eh, they'll make new ones.

Lutheran and Methodist churches are known bastions for sodomites and atheists, just as certain Catholic Archdioceses are. Church Militant has extensively proven that the New York bishop is a crypto-homosexualist who protects his sodomites of the cloth.

Most *Mainline Protestant denominations will, like the Anglicans, Methodists and Lutherans.

Evangelicals and Pentecostals will be around for a while

In case anyone cared, here's LCMS's official document on transgenderism.

lcms.org/docs/3012

why?

I don't get where that numale gaping mouth gesture comes from. It just screams "I don't know how to smile so I'll just try to be as hip and randumb as possible".

Attached: 2e537773e3b8de347c657dcacd95e288d769215df718a3e6c329ce7459973fa0.jpg (448x568, 100.51K)

I think Roman Catholicism will die out within our lifetimes

"CANON IX.-If any one saith, that by faith alone the impious is justified; in such wise as to mean, that nothing else is required to co-operate in order to the obtaining the grace of Justification, and that it is not in any way necessary, that he be prepared and disposed by the movement of his own will; let him be anathema."

from the Council of Trent

On the one hand it's just faddish "lolsorandom" trash used by small-souled bugmen, but on the other, as someone else once mentioned, it's eerily akin to a kind of behaviour that's found amongst chimps, where beta males will smile like this to the alphas to show them that they don't pose a threat and are harmless.

Literally impossible.

Ironically, this anathema and others brought the council under the anathema of Galatians

imblying

The absolute state of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""apostolic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" protestantism

Attached: 5f725e5686752b5e815b9db43105819f51b9c3da36e28a3641419bb4ab253a72.jpg (480x480, 11.93K)

Mainstream Methodism has been going down the drain for at very least the last 10 years. It seems that every generation of Methodists has had to change it in some way, I'm certain that Wesley wouldn't recognize that church today as being descended from his work. I say this as a former Methodist myself.