Man Overthinks Himself Into Loneliness and Denial

"You gave me something
I understand
You gave me loving in the palm of my hand" (masturbating)

"I can't tell you how I feel"
(he's afraid of rejection)
"My heart is like a wheel"

Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you

I want to tell you
And now's the time
I want to tell you that
You're going to be mine

I can't tell you how I feel
My heart is like a wheel
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you

I can't tell you how I feel
My heart is like a wheel
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This is the tale of a guy who's
afraid of being rejected, so he
hesitates… and masturbates…
frustrated, yet procrastinating.

ANNOUNCEMENT :
you guys are still young…..
these are the best years of
your lives. stop wasting them
with foolish doubt and fear….
grab the most out of life.
stop trying to convince
yourself that 'loneliness
was your goal'. it's a lie.

If you hesitate, and overthink
everything, someone else will
come along and steal your
brass ring………………….

SINcerely,
Johnny Neptune

stoptryingtofoolyourself.com

show me a man who says women are worthless, and that they aren't interested in an emotional & sexual relationship with a woman…………..

And I'll show you a liar & a coward, or a faggot

Attached: PicsArt_05-16-03.12.04.png (1080x1920, 1.34M)

I masturbate 4 times a day and never go outside, but at least I'm not a manlet.

If by 'manlet', you're dropping to the level of relying on predictable, trendy, overused, cliché, sissyboy catchphrases to suggest that 'height' has anything to do with masculinity, then I'm not surprised you needed to search for a false self-reassurance to compensate for your lack of sexual prowess….

Like I said, either a coward who's too afraid to admit that he's afraid…

…..or a latent homosexual

Manlets never learn

I mean if you aren't 6'5" you aren't a person.

Some of the shortest (and I mean SHORT) tiniest guys I've ever known got more pussy (and meaningful long term relationships) than any 20 tall guys all put together….

Girls really AREN'T particularly interested in 'tall'… Not at all, because it's a physical disparity that actually ostracizes those men as candidates. Women want a slightly larger man compared to them (usually) but they're not interested in a guy who's so tall that it dwarfs them, making it hard to see eye to eye imma both literally and metaphorically.

Some things are just too cumbersome, and simply don't mix well… Like oil and water, beer and milk, and a freak of nature giantitis dude next to the average woman…

Guys who always tell themselves that 'being tall gives them an advantage over other guys' never get any pussy in the first place… Something that you are living proof of… But keep telling yourself whatever it takes to make you feel more secure about your place on this planet….

I've been around long enough to know the truth: women are attracted to PERSONALITY, not physical attributes…

See how easy that was?

spoken like a true manlet

I didn't stutter…..

either an overcompensating coward, or a latent homosexual….

(jacking off doesn't count as heterosexuality)

as is evidenced by the lack of notches on your lonely little headboard

What even is this thread?

more like money and thats about it

Manlet this…..

Roastie that…..

Right, pipsqueak ?

Luckily women have already voiced their opinions on this issue repeatedly so I don't have to rely on your delusional, self-serving projections.
Video extremely related (see: 0:50)

RE: MONEY

frther evidence of your bitterness, and need to develop imaginary 'boogeymen' under your bed of ineptitude….

Granted a few of them can be fun to keep around, if you can put up with the times when they aren't, but given the hyperinflated ego you'll find rampant in most women best of luck if you want that without being rich and/or in the upper range of whatever they're told is attractive this week.

Shitposting, moaning, getting shit off your chest. The Zig Forums standard. Give it a few posts and someone will start talking about Jews out of nowhere.

B T F O

I have no need to watch your stupid little boy video…

I've watched my own 'video' called REAL LIFE….

by the way, presenting that video makes one curious as to WHY you would even go searching for a video like that in the first place……

I presume you had a need to seek out validation that there's a 'conspiracy' by women that's responsible for your inabilities?

Thank you for demonstrating what a latent homosexual says

I'm not bitter, the same goes for a lot of men. Women are quite often more interested in money and physical appearance hey that sounds like something a man would do but the difference is a majority of women are vindictive and just plain cunts honestly. They have the "I'm a princess and you should treat me like one" attitude and honestly
2d>3d
Also the "…." and "jacking off doesn't count as heterosexuality" I can conclude you're a fucking moron.

I find it funny how this isn't even wrong

back to reddit/twitter/facebook/4chan

Attached: e3f869e426200b51a9b9047c0f09e7cfcbdd4454352289ff638238e002a88885.jpg (391x389, 63.98K)

Because it causes you to sperg of course.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1056x594, 591.19K)

There's really no need to continue trying to pretend you're heterosexual…..

you're not very good at it, anyway…