Senate Intelligence committee confirms collusion between Trump Campaign and Russia

nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/trump-tower-meeting-interview-transcripts.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. got straight to the point during the now-famous Trump Tower meeting in June 2016.

“So I believe you have some information for us,” he said, directing his attention across a large conference table to the Russian lawyer who was there, he thought, to deliver incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

But if Mr. Trump expected a campaign-changing bombshell, he was quickly disappointed. The disparaging information about Mrs. Clinton amounted to no more than allegations of fraud in Russia by several obscure Democratic donors. The Trump campaign officials reacted with dissatisfaction, not eagerness. Both sides left disappointed.

The chasm between expectation and reality surrounding the meeting was one of the dominant themes running through more than 2,500 pages of testimony and documents released by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday. The committee has been conducting one of the investigations into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russians, and the documents revealed new details about the run-up and the aftermath of what is thought to be one of the key episodes of the campaign’s interactions with Russia.

The release came on the same day that another Senate panel, the Intelligence Committee, gave bipartisan validation to a more than year-old assessment by American intelligence agencies about the Russian effort, announcing that after careful review, it agreed that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia ordered an influence campaign designed to sow discord, harm Mrs. Clinton and elevate Donald J. Trump’s candidacy.

By contrast, the disclosures by the Judiciary Committee showed just how far Republicans and Democrats have diverged since they began the bipartisan inquiry last summer.

Attached: 1526528251938.jpg (1024x742, 177.19K)

No they didn't they confirmed:
1. that there was (((russian))) fuckery
b. It was anti-trump and pro-hildawg
%. trump did not collude with anybody but jews

NPR reported all this so…

Funny how they ignore the collusion with Israel
Putin can suck it, Israel started ww3 and putin isn't defending Iran but rather cowering

apparently you don't know what collusion is. it doesn't have to be successful to still be a crime. if you intend to collude, make a meeting for the purpose, that's enough.
if you fire a gun at someone but miss, the law isn't going to say "no harm, no foul!"
idiot.

IMPEACH NOW

There is not crime called "collusion". What they are trying to imply is that there was a conspiracy, which the the joint planning of crimes, but since that standard clearly wasn't met (you can't conspire to commit a legal action, or no action at all), they want to run the watered-down version of "collusion".

Which is fucking nothing. It would've been perfectly legal for Trump to meet in person with Putin during the campaign every week and discuss at length what attack ads to run against Hillary, had he wanted to.

You really never thought she would lose, did you? All the shilling, fake news, and lies you can muster won't change where this is going. Tribunals for traitors. MAGA.

Attached: video.mp4 (480x360, 1.55M)

Wow hey look video evidence of Russian collusion. Obama proves it.

DC is not America. It's a foreign country and laws do not apply to those in DC = FAKE NEWS.

I heard Don Jr boned Natalia that's why his wife left him.

imagine my shock

The world just needs to end so we can all play real life Fallout.

It ended when we became preoccupied with surrogate activities.

no, that's called treason, and if he did actually make deals with putin, should be executed for it.

I love kikes and their kike words and ways.

What if a former Secretary of State flew to Iran and met with the Iranian government concerning the expiration of a trade deal?

?????

Even if that were true it isn't that wouldn't fit your bait title.

Nope. It isn't state secrets, like the Clintons did 10+ times and actually did with state secrets and state assets.

treason doesn't have to involve state secrets. you just have to conspire against your government or countrymen.

What is wrong with Trump's eyes?

do not necrobump fagget

breaking news:

Putin suspected of having ties to Russia.

The 'Russians' that met Don Junior were hired by the DNC as an opposition research company. So they colluded with the democrats more than anyone else.

Me.
I will add that the Democrats (a private corporation) have requested a special investigator to investigate the special investigator that they picked to investigate collusion between (((russia))) and the Trump campaign, which is now being said to have never been about "collusion" and to have always been about (((russian))) interference only.
Stupid jews always lie.

Wait, so you are telling me that a person who became a billionaire and mingles with all the elite people everyone agrees ruined the world while billions of other people suffer and live paycheck to paycheck because the slave pyramid scheme is set up so people who aren't in the mafia live a shit life is……. An evil fucking person?

He went to Epstein Island you fucking retards. This is 100% a mossad blackmail op, just like they did to basically the entire United States Congress. Millions of you useful idiot fucktards "investigating" the swamp yet none of you can see this. Sad!

"Wow that person only cares about himself. He's an awful leader and his actions will lead to society deteriorating."

"Yeah but by caring about your future you are overreacting so if you don't want an ad hominem attack I suggest you stop disagreeing with your enslavement."

Nice argument!!?!

You misspelled KBG/FSB

I don't think you actually know what treason is

That's it blumpkin, it's over now

blah blah blah

it's very easy to google it. see what you can find out, then tell me that trump ( and his son, kushner, others in his team) haven't committed treason.
it's still on the table, depending on what they find out about trump. trump's son on the other hand is outright guilty of it, and the only reason they aren't pursuing it is because politicians in general are pussies and don't want to rock the boat. at least not while trump is still president. I look forward to seeing his privileged son get sent to prison for betraying his own country, people and integrity of his government and elections.

This is getting boring. When are they going to tell us about space aliens so they can bring in Satan's NWO 1 world government I could use a good laugh.

Fuck man, he keeps misspelling jews, it proves us wrong every time!

What has he even done?
So far nothing he's tried has had much of an effect because of the tremendous levels of autistic screeching.
I guess he managed to make a few governors cuck out on gun rights by proving he doesn't actually give a shit about the second amendment, but I honestly can't think of anything else.
Everything he tries he either gets shut down, or doesn't make any progress because of his ego.
I never would've thought I'd see so much whining over fucking nothing outside of imageboards, but here we are watching a crumbling empire's government perform the political equivalent of high school girls spreading retarded gossip about one another.