The endless ride

Is there a proper way to cope with this never ending cycle of pain or should I just take up drinkin?

gonna drive for a while listening to waylon brb

Attached: sadness.png (1200x1200 1.95 MB, 191.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html
atjc.org/rabbi-jonathan-berkun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How I learned to stop worrying and love legislation: when you have money, you own the military, and the force that arms bring. When the serfs are disarmed, your monied interests are secured.

Attached: c13647f6b975f1e2d001567ce3c80e46.jpg (500x350, 26.68K)

Someone just shot up a synagogue it was on tv

Why would someone do that, they're delicious.

Attached: Cinnabon.jpg (720x720, 125.76K)

Instead of buying my next gun, I'm saving for a mill and eventually a lathe. Making most guns from scratch (except for the barrel) isn't that hard. I'm going to start by reverse engineering a henry martini and work my way up from there.

No shit, it's what reminded me.

He's almost definitely a plant though.

Attached: fake news1.png (720x920, 284.22K)

(checked)
Couldn't he have just archived it himself?

looked like a blackpilled oldfag, probably knew faggots wouldn't archive so he did it himself
not to mention calling out zognald for what he is

amateur hour target selection though

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (366x104, 5.2K)

Don't have the room or money for decent machines. Was planning on buying some lowers anyway so I bought 5 aero's for $215 shipped, under $50 each after everything, not like they ever get any cheaper

Why would he though? If any one of us were to go Postal we would delete every account we have and wait 3 months for the backups to be overwritten.

He sounds like a CIA agent that heard about /B/ from uncyclopedia.

You don't have to go full manufacturer right from the start. Making a barrel is easy, especially if you go .410 and save yourself the worry about pressure.

Then just epoxy it to a 2x6 chestnut, trace out a design of your rifle butt and the general shape, cut it out with a hand saw. Smooth handholds with a rasp, and deburr with sandpaper progressively finer grain. Then apply some kind of stain so the wood doesn't rot on ya.
BAM
You have yourself a pipe glued to a rifle furniture.

All that's left is to make a trigger system, and a loading system. If you want autoloading, best is to go sideways. There are tutorials on making triggers link with hammers/firing pins.

Is every rampage shooter an FBI plant, or are they just that stupid?

Attached: syed-rizwan-farook.jpg (750x938 19.34 KB, 42.46K)

Was he /ourguy/?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x946, 248.92K)

Just buy a bay kill'n salt rifle/fudd shit already. You will feel a lot more prepared for when shit hits the fan. Besides, if they come for your shit, you can just use it.

Yes. Although, a lot more of them have been glowing in the dark since Vegas.

Attached: im not living.jpg (1920x1080, 106.87K)

I don't buy into the literally everything was a false flag thing. Some shit just happens, especially with the societal decay over the past 40 years. If it was a FED set up he'd be a MAGApede, not calling shit out legit like the image in the post here

I've looked for lathes for other reasons.
I'm not going to not buy something to buy a clapped out CL lathe. Lathe's aren't exactly on a ban shortlist so unless I find a deal on one I don't have the will to bother. Gotten tired of hunting for tools for several years, rather just see what happens.

Attached: boiled.png (1400x1614, 808.7K)

absolutely baste

these memes are cheering me up tho

Attached: d7a5263afb603cc74fb8c4b775855bfe836ff183.png (1280x720 162.4 KB, 5.58M)

On the one hand, he's probably a fed and it's very clearly meant to swing the mid-term elections, just like the mail bomber. On the other hand, he literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: Jewish Cowardice.png (912x1467, 1.84M)

I don't know. What I've seen of his social media, his actions, and his background all "fit" together pretty well. No overt government ties, no acting experience, his views are not very mainstream, wasn't wearing over the top political attire, the shooting itself was pretty straightforward. I'm actually going to call this one real.

OFF-TOPIC SHITPOSTING IS A-OKAY APPARENTLY
BUT DON'T DO IT ON /CO/ OR YOU'LL GET B& FOR 3 DAYS

Attached: FULL_OF_HATE.jpg (700x535 174.05 KB, 32.69K)

I don't understand why people here are so eager to call every race-motivated shooting fake. It makes no sense to me that people who call for racial violence on a daily basis will turn around and deny the possibility that someone might actually do what they've been advocating.

Has there been any confirmation on the gun(s) he used? The police radio said they came under automatic fire from an ak-47, at least one article said AR-15, and several are saying he had multiple handguns. Of course the cops that responded might know almost nothing about guns, but they hopefully wouldn't be less reliable than the news.

Attached: Dont_worry_so_much.png (1280x720, 881.17K)

I DELETED THE HIGH-CULTURE THREAD
Why?
BECAUSE YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS ARE UNDERAGE, HAVEN'T SEEN/READ AS MUCH AS I HAVE (I.E. YOU PROBABLY ONLY WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON THE CIVILIZATION-CULTURE MODEL) AND COULDN'T JUST PLAY ALONG WITH A "WHAT IF?" SCENARIO BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK NIGGER DICK
I HATE YOU ALL, THIS IS JUST THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK, FUCK YOU, I'M GLAD Zig Forums IS BEING "ATTACKED", IMAGEBOARDS ARE FUCKING DEAD AND YOU ALL KILLED THEM

Attached: rage.jpg (300x300 32.56 KB, 555.05K)

glawk .40's and an AR I hear

Why does /co/ attract the most bizarre autismos on this site?

Attached: 2acd424d9c9aebd85a658352b18c4b6669dc76d10145e0a5a2b7706049cac9bb.png (392x336, 129.37K)

Because cartoons, western cartoons, are exclusively for kids or for manchildren.

What are the odds of getting a visited from everyone's favorite local ATF agent for buying 5 lowers in one transaction, as well as probably several more guns in the next month or so?

Guess I can't argue with those quads

This, and I haven't seen a lot of evidence that says it wasn't a false flag besides shaky evidence at best.

Minimal but possible. There was a woman who got busted a few years back after buying 30+ handguns in like a week because they came and checked on it and found she had already resold most of them at a profit. So you may get a knock, it's unlikely at your volume though. If you do you haven't done anything wrong. Showing them you still own the guns in question would be enough to get them off your back. Don't be a dick though because they could always make up some shit to get a warrant and then you're fucked because they'll make shit up to book you. Remember, they measure the barrels on guns with a piece of dowel inserted down the bore, and no you can not make them confirm the length of that dowel rod in court to prove your 18.25" rifle is not actually a 17.5" SBR.

The only connection anons have dug up is the rabbi's son worked at a synagogue very close to the mail bomber's van.

"The Tree of Life Congregation dates back to 1864, and was originally in downtown Pittsburgh, said Alvin K. Berkun, a former rabbi at Tree of Life and now rabbi emeritus, who stayed home from services on Saturday to tend to his sick wife.

His son’s synagogue is in Aventura, Fla., the hometown of a man who was arrested Friday for mailing pipe bombs to leading Democrats and Trump critics."

nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

atjc.org/rabbi-jonathan-berkun

Keep yourself strong and wise, be a light in the darkness.

And never give up.

This "just cooperate with the ATFE" advice is terrible.

… if you cooperate with them they will do that to you even easier. The ATFE is likely the most evil federal agency in existence, in terms of persecuting law abiding citizens.

Regardless, general principles apply: no cop who is performing an investigation is your friend. Refer all investigations/inquiries to your lawyer. Never offer to show/tell them anything, hoping they will accept that and leave you alone afterward.

Somebody has never had their 03 bound book inspected.

No. See
I'm betting he shitposted around here and probably has some of our memes on his pc.

Also of interest, did you know he used 3 Glock 57s?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (892x861, 419.47K)

Could have been an AR57 and a glock and the beebcee made a mistake, because we all know they can't tell Asian from Middle Eastern. Either way, lolis make the best child soldiers

Attached: this machine shoots guns.jpg (700x394, 55.53K)

Because muh pr and elections.

You realise you're on Zig Forums, not Zig Forumseddit, right? The 'PR' shitpost is meaningless noise, and you retards apparently don't even know what 'false flag' means. The shooting happened, we're questioning the motive. How many days have you been on this website? You do know a lot of the posters going 'ALL NONWHITES MUST DIE LELBORGTURD I LOVE GUN CONTROL HEY KID BLOW UP A FEDERAL BUILDING' are alphabet soup planted to make the organic board traffic look bad, right? You're either sub-70 IQ or you genuinely want to enforce the narrative that this site is occupied by epin nahdzee terrorists.

You can just admit it if you're here to get thinking men arrested. We won't tell Grumpfald Staph on you.

>>>/tv/

Go back and never return

Get out.

Get out.

Nice NPC tier response, my fellow MAGApede. Fucking based!

Burns your ass that you're so easy to spot doesn't it?
>>>/tv/

Attached: 1448380380699-k.jpg (2500x1667, 454.49K)

You've tried for years to force the Zig Forumseddit meme.
Maybe if you learned when you're all alone in that regard you wouldn't be so easy to spot.
>>>/tv/

Ironic schizophrenia is still schizophrenia.

Looks like I found a new thread derailing device

Shut up poleddit

You know how they say nothing offends a Jew more than being called Jewish? Nothing offends an aut-right useful idiot more than pointing out his thoughts aren't original and come from Reddit-tier controlled opposition sources like Kyoo.

lolk poleddit

lolberturdianism has never been a threat to any state, not even back when firepower between private citizens and the states were mostly balanced.

Not even worth a (You). Pathetic.

Attached: jKnDVia.jpg (800x800, 454.45K)

Fuck off poleddit Zig Forums is a libertarian board

Don’t worry, you can always just lose them in a boating accident.

>>>/tv/

poleddit tier proxy change tbh

Post your guns.

.>>620097
No shit. Who's denying that this time? "Fake" doesn't mean just "crisis actors and make-up", it means generally "engineered and not genuine".
Are you seriously trying to say that nobody using this site actually hates Jews and wants them all dead?
I haven't been on /r/pol in over a year. This isn't your boogeyman's fault, you're just a retard.

What are you even trying to say? This post is all over the place. You seem to be agreeing with me at the beginning, then you make this mistake:

>>>/tv/

Shit the fuck up and take your meds Zig Forumseddit

Post your guns.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_192847.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

>>>/tv/

You know poleddit doesn't have guns lol

Everyone notice how that poster refuses to actually contribute to the board and is only here to sow dysfunction. That is not a Strelok, nor a gun owner. He's a shill, here to prevent the discussion started by the OP. Take note.

hypocrite
>>>/tv/

This sounds an awful lot like poleddit speak, I bet you're hopping IPs and redirecting yourself to /tv/

Like jews the moment anyone calls them out.
>>>/tv/

cool it with the autism please

Attached: GC01-012 Rally Bam.jpg (843x1229, 258.12K)

You sure about that?

I never said that tho

Who gives a shit about 11 dead kikes? 45 people are murdered every day in the US, more white people than that die in nigger and spic rampages every week.

Elderly.
The only thing he did was help out insurance companies, because in case of a natural death apparently last 6 months of an elderly's life cost the insurance company more than entire life up to that point.

If you would, for a moment set down your copy of Mein Kampf and use your head. The racial component is simply to amplify the underlying message of "Oh no! Assault rifles! If we were in-charge this would have never happened, as we want to ban those and protect minorities with special laws. Drumpf is directing Nazis to execute minorities in broad daylight in their own worship centers with assault rifles". This Bower guy was a fucking moron that gave the Left a semitrailer load of ammunition to use just weeks out from an election that theoretically will determine how soon we all get to enjoy ourselves before the Left instigates a Russian preemptive strike. I'd had hopes we'd get at least another few years, but with the Left throwing out all the stops, we may very well get to see the big flash rather sooner.

The absolute state of authoritarianism.

leftist already control all the media, but fortunately zognald was five steps ahead and proposes putting antisemites in gas chambers.

Where does my freedom end and your begins? (^:

Libertarianism isn't thinking for yourself, its a premade ideology created by old men, same as any other. We all knows its just an excuse to avoid civic duty, and engage In degenerate shit like drugs and loli.

Except Bower was openly anti-Trump

No shit.

I know, it's not stopping the media from associating Bower with Trump by association of politics.

Does it really matter though?
Anyone who buys it despite the obvious fact he didn't like Trump was already going to call for removal of guns and nadsees anyway.

Sure thing brah
Still waiting for that one example of lolberturdianism ever actually be a threat to any regime that ever existed.

He still hasn't defined the boundaries of freedom (^:

Wow gee would you look at all that eminent anti-gun legislation it's a good thing we have a group of like-minded gun-loving individuals who are certainly here to talk about guns because that's the point of this place and totally aren't just here to shit up the board because they have no homework tonight.

My rights end as soon as they infringe on your rights, and vice versa. No man has free license to impose upon the liberty of another man. You take from me, I can respond with force. You try to remove my rights, I can respond with force. You attack me? You die. As soon as a person tries to threaten another's liberty, they forfeit all their rights. This is rather basic, a child could understand it. Right now the right to use force in defense of one's life, liberty, and property is being threatened by the government, and what are you doing about it? Fucking nothing, like you impotent Zig Forumsacks always do. Your meme magic doesn't stop you from being a cuckold, and your refusal to stand up for yourself as an individual does not buy you any security or safety from the future. Quit playing games and be a man. If you aren't out in the real world making a difference, then you are not only part of the problem, you're a smug-faced traitor to the rights of all men.

So when does the fighting back start? It has been 2014 + 4 now.

Attached: Hitler lächt.jpg (480x228 61.27 KB, 260.77K)

Your body odor assaults my nostrils (prove it doesn't), can I retaliate by disemboweling you with a saber?
Alternatively, your sense of fashion is an assault against my perception of good taste.
By both of those you have taken away from me, because I was in a better mood before I met you and I'll be in a better mood once you're gone

It's like poetry, I called lolbergs jacking off to circular logic when they're not shooting dope or fucking kids, and there he goes
THIS IS NOT A VALID DEFINITION YOU FUCKING RETARD SEE BELOW

Just because you're complacent with your bread and circuses doesn't mean I am, buddy. I already explained this in the SlideFire thread, you know, the one about how the Jew your people put in office is attacking gun rights? I've sent my letters, I've threatened my Congressmen, I speak in public. I am only man man, but I do what I can. You're the one who is afraid to act, not me, and your kind are the ones holding free men back. You're the enemy of freedom.

Fuck off, kike.

Your programming is showing.

Take your pill, mutt.

Double the dose now.

Attached: smug 6.jpg (2241x2569 89.38 KB, 1.53M)

Your vile bodyodor assaulted my nostrils, I'm well within my rights to shoot you for this violation.

Attached: 1474404226423.jpg (800x600, 70.3K)

>>>/tv/

Aw shit, the post are only 60 sec apart from eachother. Must be npc or something.

Attached: smug 1.jpg (318x159 20.19 KB, 4.8K)

Fuck this. I have better things to do with my time than babysit.

Fuck off Zig Forumseddit npc :^)

Attached: ocqcaxksw0d01.png (817x4829 115.83 KB, 641.78K)

Tell /tv/ I said hi!

Make sure to write a letter to your congressman that you don't approve of white genocide, mate. Then take a stand in your free speech zone and rant like a schizophrenic. It'll make a lot of difference in the long run, I'm sure.

I think we have an actual boomer here.

Enjoying your assburger too much their, friend.

Ja Ja
:3
When do we get Preußen back after the uncucking?

Your "rights" are purely imaginary, they are merely privileges given to you by people with power. Might is what make right faggot, not some strange and delusional idea that you "deserve" such and such. The government is taking away your privileges because they know the white men of this country won't do anything to stop them. White men are the enemy after all, you never here about how we need to take guns away from ghetto rats "despite the fact they commit most gun violence" It's always about stripping white men of more and more power. It is the conservatives and libertarians with their individualism and materialism that have made the white man weak, that tolerate being cucked by Jews in order to seem "respectable" not "Zig Forumsfag" boogeymen. You can live and die alone as a individual, with your delusional fantasies and outdated liberal rhetoric. Don't expect any help when your too much of a pussy to help others in turn. The future will belong to those willing to get their hands dirty.

Reminder that muh "individualism" is just special snowflakeism.