My sister is dressing like a thot what can I do

She's 13 or so and wears a thong around the house or most of the other time some booty shorts and the most modest she will get is some yogas. What do..

Attached: Funny-Kitten-Playing-Piano-Musicians-Image.jpg (476x310, 29.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/596801.html#q596922
home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/household-safety/dangerous-insulation.htm
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2nlwir/eli5_why_does_the_pink_insulation_in_houses_make/
homedepot.com/p/Owens-Corning-R-19-Unfaced-Insulation-Continuous-Roll-15-in-x-39-2-ft-RU40/202585902
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stone her.

In all seriousness, your parents have to take care of that, just enjoy being the good son of the family while your parents always worry about "that mess of a sister."

this

Around the house? There's not much you can say if she doesn't go out of the house like that. Unless you want to tell your little sister she's filling YOU with lust.. Heh heh.

maybe get an female family member to talk to her about it, one whole is modest/respectable of course.

Please, do not use this picture for your trolls.

reeeeeeee
not sure you're the same

Attached: 1519308965639.jpg (400x400, 30.12K)

What exactly is the problem? If you're not perverted you should not be aroused by your own sister in various states of undress. There's a natural taboo against incest that leads most people to not even regard their siblings in that way. If you do, that's your own problem to deal with. The problem with immodest dress is attracting lust. That shouldn't be an issue among family.

It isn’t the only problem. Immodesty is shameful even if it provokes absolutely zero lust. There are some very physically unattractive people out there, it it would still be disgraceful for them to walk around in public naked.

Implying in theses times they may not be likely to wind up lauding her for getting hitched so quickly and nag him to be more like his strong independent sister. Might also encourage him to be more open with his relationships.

Attached: 04f2e2e31196a1a678df5d92ae5a96ecd1ca472c0d855ad531ac458061832668.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

What is the inside joke I'm missing here?

Really hard to say if troll or retard. Every human is a pervert, because of the fallen human nature we all seek goods that are not God, the sin is part of our secular nature. We must take that in count, adding the fact today's society is doomed. And the only way to have virtues is through discipline, because else we would all fall to sins. And part of the discipline against sin is to flee from temptation, even if you think (with or without honesty) that in some situations men are not attracted by feminine attributes, the risk still exist. Are you a girl for being this naive ?
And that shouldn't be issue at all, but humans are sinners, and so we remove the risk by hiding nudity. Also what is the interest of the nudity if not material vanities ?

kek

I dunno, I have a sister and I really can't imagine being attracted to her even if she was dressed in such things. It's not that she's unattractive, it's just that I grew up with her and so thinking of her in that way would just be weird.

Her father needs to man up and put his foot down.
You should suggest to him to throw out all her thot clothes. Don't try to step in yourself though, that'd be usurpation which I'm not 100% is a sin but just in case.

She's violating modesty. She's the one dressing like a thot in front of her whole family but its the people opposed to it that are the real perverts?

[Spoiler]sorry for the double post[/spoiler]

I am just not getting why it bothers you. But even if it does you can't really do much about it, if you complain about it they will probably find it a little odd that you are thinking about your sister like that.

Do the laundry. Dry her whore clothes with fiberglass in the dryer. Watch and laugh as the itchy, bloody rash develops between her ass cheeks every time she dresses as a slut. Perhaps it will subliminally convince her that she's allergic to being a slut.

Get saved, you twisted little imp.

That's illegal

Ironically, this would definitely work. I stopped wearing belts because the metal buckle gives me a rash on my stomach, now just rope cinches.

OP being a (1) and done leads me to believe he was fishing for a "pics plz" thread.

Glad for you. Enjoy your purity if true. Yet you have to take care of the temptations of others, don't give them opportunities to sin.
Some would be saying the same about lust at all.
Sure there is a gravity difference, but lust is grave no matter the case and should be avoided. These people could be saying the same as you, that it's your fault if you are a pervert and that you shouldn't care because education make that your not attracted to women that are not your wife. Yet in fact Christians always agreed the problem is feminine attributes, the very material chemical reason lust exist, in family or not.

Now I was reminded of this thread from the end of January.
8ch.net/christian/res/596801.html#q596922

I posted 596922 and 596908

Do you think someone who isn’t attracted to their family members wants to see them in an immodest state either? I’ve accidentally seen my parents naked in the past, and it is not at all enjoyable.

Oy vey, it's illegal to stone her too, where were you for that comment rabbi?

I seriously hope you guys don’t do this. Honestly this is demented.

lets see if i can cross board properly…
>>>/christ/15380

I dunno user. If it works, it could save her from the sin of lust early on. If it didn't, then a rash isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone.

Oy vey it's ok to break the law because 8ch told me too

Is there no risk ? If not it's a great grandma's secret, it should be used.

Nah, there's no risk, you can research it if you'd like. It's that pink insulation stuff you see in attics and walls. The way it works is tiny microscopic glass fibers embed themselves into the pores and cause itching. On their own, untreated, it goes away inside of a day. It only gets worse if you receive continued, aggravated exposure. Ask a roofer about it, they'll tell you it's an awful itch, but that's about it. I heard about it from a woman who's husband cheated on her, so for months she washed his underwear with the stuff, and said nothing. She nearly drove him crazy thinking he'd caught some terrible disease.

Any potential partners might end up being put off from it as well or in an ironic turn of events it may lead to them offering to rub some cream on it an have things progress from there.

get out of here you demented monkey

based

Hah. That's pretty clever.

You could ask anyone in construction, everyone's handled the stuff. The most painful part is putting on a coat, but yeah, not a problem anymore by the next day.

Gosh and golly but I'm here spending the next 10 years in prison for assaulting my 13 year old sister and she received thousands of microcuts in her vagina and cervix, possibly rending her infertile, but I sure did stop her from wearing a thong in the privacy of her own home. Gee willikers.

Never worked construction, huh?

no one will know and there will be no risk. stop overreacting

She'd be way too distracted by the itch to have "partners."

Some references….
home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/household-safety/dangerous-insulation.htm

Bottom 3 comments know what's up.
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2nlwir/eli5_why_does_the_pink_insulation_in_houses_make/

The good stuff:
homedepot.com/p/Owens-Corning-R-19-Unfaced-Insulation-Continuous-Roll-15-in-x-39-2-ft-RU40/202585902

Do you not see the difference?

The doctor will know when your parents take her.

Never worked construction, huh?

Do construction workers scrape their naked genitals with fiberglass insulation while on the job?

It's a really bad idea, not to mention not christian.

No, just their hands, forearms, arms, chests, faces, and legs, and, yeah, probably crotch if they have to carry enough. Not one of them have to go to hospital for fiberglass exposure, believe me.

That's fabulous.
To stay on topic, I had recently a story of a friend catholic clergyman literally paying monthly his young sister's friend to spy on her. He know things about them so he can make them sing also. And he will denounce his sister to his important grand mother if she fuck up, it's hard in this Mediterranean style family.
Always refreshing to see based Christians taking care of their families as they can in this modern world.

… I will pray for you.

Don't go outside when it's raining user, you might get hit by a little piece of hail.

Jamal is gonna love you.

I think we knew no one would actually do that so we didn't take it seriously enough to be offended.

Baha. Tear out your bathroom wall, roll around in the insulation between the studs. I promise you you'll be just fine.

Do you not see the difference?

Sure I see the difference. It's called a prank, and pranks are fun.

How is this gonna make her a better person or save her soul though? She's a little 13 year old girl you sick fuck.

Remember that next time someone pranks you by throwing boiling water on you.

boiling water is not the same thing. False equalvalancy

Not boiling water, but mudballs, which are lime and cement. Seriously bro, lighten up. Getting pranked and giving pranks are all part of the same package.

Another troll thread.

Pious sage.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:27-28)

I broke my brother's computer when he became a neet.
He's fine now, doing mech eng.

Don't be afraid to be confrontational. Burn her clothes.

Attached: dd9230d6d5ebadcf06cb262b0fb9782f6a4b5813dc98d388464b8e911b49cfbb.jpg (857x1134, 222.22K)

Literally what Jesus would've done/10

Nigga she ain't being a thot she's being comfy in house.
I sometimes walk with only underwear and sometimes even without if I need to fetch something quick before shower.
Besides she's your sister and unless it's filling you with lust but that's more a problem on your side tbhwufam.

Typical orthodox nonsense. Always falling back to your pedophile ways. Don't you have a kike on a pike to worship?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You wear thongs?

The absolute state of /christian

>>>/islam/

Wat?

Stay cucked Orthoboy

Allowing her is just as bad as her doings.
Don't be that unresponsible mother whose only act against her screeching child is a soft "don't, please stop".

Op is talking about a 13 wearing a thong. Are you wearing thongs?

Too many people here in America (and the rest of the West) are hands off when it comes to their kids. The parents end up getting lazy (or overwhelmed with work, ergo too busy) and let the school system teach their children morals.

The solution:

Either Education reform or parents will have to actually do their jobs again and be parents (with the guidence of Christ).

I mean, if you're looking for the worst possible solution then this could work.

Tell her to put on her booty shorts and tell her you are taking her to the club. Instead, drive to the ghetto at night and throw her out. Tell her to find her own way home.
If she does make it back home, I doubt she will wear those clothes again. If she does, stone her

I'm not even orthodox lol.

Fake ass bait post.