/Christ/ian Relationships General #4

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS
As someone who is quite successful in finding a wife, seek to help my own sanity by keeping all the boohoo no-gf/waifu lamentations to one thread. You can't complain if you don't give it an honest try as anything is possible with God. I found my very own christ-chan, thank the Lord all the more for it, and seek to help you too.

SELF ESTEEM
is not the pride of life, we can't ever love someone else if we can't love ourselves as children and representatives of Christ.
>Get in shape. >>>/fit/
In relation to the above, you can't be a slob and expect to attract a 10/10, as its indicative of entitlement and egocentrism. A strong body requires a strong mind. Learn what your TDEE is, make a goal weight, learn to love skim milk, and make a fitness plan that includes light cardio, goblet squats, and romanian deadlifts at the absolute minimum. The person who God has for you will appreciate it, encourage it, and join you.
Be confident in what the bible says, and what's expected of you. A good marriage minded Christian will quiz you to see if you are legitimate in your beliefs or are just desperate for companionship. If you're a bible scrub, start with the minimum of proverbs, ecclesiastes, and the New Testament. Even at just one chapter a day, this should take you about 10 months to complete.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivity_(philosophy)
We serve the eternal God, who is the very essence of Objectivity by virtue of being the creator who clearly defined the reality in which we live through His intelligent design.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism#Christianity
In this reality, we are called to cast aside as much as possible whatever seperates us from worshipping and glorifying our Objective God for our salvation via His Son Jesus Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism
Only Jesus can save us, but no one else is responsible for us as individuals in accepting Him as our Lord and Savior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty
Defined as "fairness and straightforwardness of conduct" or "adherence to the facts." Take an honest assessment of yourself, your desires, faults, and make a plan to reach your desires by minimizing your faults. Reconcile that you will need to be just as honest about what you find to your potential mate.

GENERAL EXPECTATIONS
Match your desires with respectable traits. The following is the ideal you should aspire to, the expectation is that you look for a person who has the same shortcomings you do. It helps that you explicitly state that the following things are potential deal breakers depending on taste. feel free to copy and paste this to your dating profile as needed.
Illicit drug and alcohol abuse are hedonistic by nature. No drinking is best, social drinking is acceptable but open to taste. Minimal (social) media consumption limits the ability of the devil to work against your life and relationships via its nihilist/hedonist leanings.
KIK/SNAPCHAT USE and EXCESSIVE SELFIES/SOLIPSISM IS A HUGE RED FLAG.
Tattoos, hair color changes and piercings are signs of self doubt, as the person doesn't believe that they are interesting enough on their own as representatives of a living God.
If you have them before salvation, understand that you potentially limit your dating pool.
This is where we most fall. The modern secular media makes it difficult to resist. No sex until marriage shows respect not just to your partner but to yourself. No fapping.
Virginity/never married/no children is the ideal, but if you lack one of these, you potentially limit your dating pool.
Dress and act respectfully in regards to biological sex.
-Men should have a sunday best for church (blazer, shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes), business and/or casual in general, and be assertive in regards to considering themselves, their woman, and the people important to each other.
-Women should enjoy wearing dresses and skirts in church and in public, use modest amounts of makeup and jewelry (if any), delight in submission, and earn respect of themselves from others.
At least once a month at the minimum. It is generally understood that people may have events that would keep them from church. To taste.
You both must want children and either desire or already have healthy relationships with family.
Recommended height up to +/- 9in or 22.5cm, aged +/- 10 years from each other. To taste.
Similar body types, gym attendance rates, intellectual pursuits, income levels, race, etc.
OPPOSITES ATTRACT IS A MEME.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12170295/Relationships-opposites-do-not-attract-scientists-prove.html

CONTINUES IN NEXT POST

Attached: crg4.png (760x507, 413.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianmingle.com/
match.com
christiandatingforfree.com
catholicmatch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INTEL
christianmingle.com/
free to join, only communicating via the site/app costs money. This can be circumvented somewhat by leaving your full name on your profile and the smart ones will make their cm handle the same as their fb/ig handle.
match.com (SECULAR, free to join, claims to have the largest Christian dating pool on the net, proceed with caution)
christiandatingforfree.com (free join/message, qt vault but possible bots)
catholicmatch.com/ (Mostly for Roman Catholics, maybe you can away with identifying as "little c"atholic if you aren't a dirty papist.)

>What about whores/whoremongers?
list/label yourself as "ultra-traditional", regardless of your denomination. This shows you are serious about it to avoid attracting the lukewarm and desperate. You will still get them, just kindly reject them as they come.
Post pics from your social media to make you easy to identify if you're gonna be a cheap skate. Make sure the pictures show you at your best. No property showcasing or trashy club/party pics good Christians don't do those things anyways, right?
Get your family/friends to take or scan in pictures of you in your sunday best and business casual.nerd
Start with full name (for social media stalking purposes), self description (age, weight, height, gym/church frequency, hobbies, faults/body mods). State that you don't want a physical relationship before marriage. State that you like to dress well for church and in general for God's glory, have pics that back that up. State that you're ultra traditional, your denom, date of salvation, and state that you're looking for a mate to start a family. As such, state demographic ranges, hobbies, denoms (if any) desired, desired opposite sex roles listed in general expectations. List compromises based on your own shortcomings and affirm that if a potential suitor doesn't meet your expectations, wish them luck but to not message.
Don't worry about it. Care about your goal of embarking on a proper Christian journey of marriage with a mate you will see as your peer.
3 months tops. You will either find enough suitors to keep you busy, find the one, or you will completely burn out due to lack of success.
This varies on population density, as larger towns will have more mostly low quality local suitors and rural areas will have fewer, yet higher quality and distant ones. Your distance tolerance is to taste, but be prepared to find the perfect person outside of your comfort/taste zone. If you don't find someone in 3 months, take a break, continue to improve yourself in Christ, then try again when you're ready.
Coffee shop. Low investment opportunity to see if the truth lives up to the small talk.
As long as you both believe the Nicene creed and the Chalcedonian Definition, personal, doctrinal, and familial tastes/compromises apply.
There are tons of lovely christian girls 18-25 on the site. I was starting to burn out because I was in my late 20's and all the christmas cake on the site were either divorced, had kids out of wedlock, hit the wall, desperate, etc. If you are

Glory be to the Lord!
Fellas, I recently went on a date with a gal I've been talking to. Christ has really blessed me with her.
I've never had more fun playing Othello in my entire life. It was super nice. I'm glad that she feels the same way that I feel about her.

However, I have problems with lust. It's been a big weakness of mine, and I recognize it. Could I get some prayers for purity and strength? I would really appreciate it.
Praying for all of you anons. May Christ lead you to the right woman!

I posted in the last thread but I guess I'll start over a bit here. I'm an early 20s Ortho working retail, I decided to quit college after getting an associates degree. I started attending my current church late senior year of highschool and was chrismated a little more than a year after. I think its been about 3 years of going to this church.

When I left my old church I lost most communication with my old friends and was mostly friendless for a little while, and it was only recently that I started hanging out with them a little from time to time.
I've only ever dated one girl and that was a little more than three years ago at my old church. I was thinking over that recently and I realized that a lot how we got together was the work of my old friends and I've had a two fold reaction to this. The first is thankfulness for them being there, they are really great people and in my recent communications with them I got temporarily confident about my future prospects in dating. The other reaction is my realizing that in a way I haven't asked someone out fully before, that is, when I asked my ex out I already knew that there would be a yes answer, I didn't have to overcome the possibility of denial only the awkwardness of asking.

Another thing I realized more fully when talking with my old friends again is that not only is the way I'm used to dating based on a helpful friend-base but it's also based on group activities. When I last dated in highschool I was able to essentially work my way in to nearly dating without the title before actually asking her out. With two services specifically for youths each week with socializing before and after and additional activities I could just choose the right groups to be in and I would have large amounts of opportunities to build up a relationship. Now there's just normal services each week and a once a month young adults group where we have dinner and after can ask the priest questions and discuss them with each other and him and his wife. This monthly meeting is actually usually worse for building relationships than services as it usually turns into a competition to pass of the most heretical belief as possible as just a theologoumena. Even worse than the aggravating theological conversation though is the talk around dinner before where the social powerhouses seemingly purposefully demean me.

All this I guess is just a long way of saying with context that I have no idea how to ask a girl out now and my church is almost damaging towards doing so. I feel like I have no prospects and that if I did try asking the person I am attracted to out I could hurt my already garbage reputation and make even going to church uncomfortable.

More later, but if anyone has advice on getting over the autism of literally not being able to ask a girl to eat food with me that might be nice. I'll post more a little later and I'll address why I don't want to online date then

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (591x800, 254.07K)

When I dated my last girlfriend our communication always sucked, which wasn't too surprising to me as I've always been pretty socially autistic. I was able to text her a bit but I usually just tried to text her as a way of finding time to hang out in person. I'm not really the kind of person who can keep text or email conversations alive and that kind applies to video based communication as well. Near the end my then girlfriend could never find time to actually do anything with me and we lived on as a shell of a relationship through texts and small talks before or after church. I've already seen that I can't keep a relationship going through texts or emails or whatnot and I'm not interested in trying to do so with someone I don't know at all. Also at least theoretically I keep up appearances at both of the local churches, although I guess this year I fell through on that a bit. For this reason I don't really get the idea of online dating, as all the Orthos I find will either be a while away or should already know me from Church. For these reasons among other I don't see any reason to start online dating.

A little more on what I said in the last post. As I said in the last thread, recently I was involved in a situation where I chased someone stealing from my store out the door and around a corner kinda later in the day when things where getting darker. Earlier in the day I didn't go through with some actions I could have to possibly have run into on "accident" or whatever with a girl I've liked for some time now. On that day I was more afraid of seeing that girl and not knowing what to say or some other social transgressions than I was of getting beat up or killed tbh both are appealing
With this pure power of social autism on my side I have absolutely no idea what I should do with myself to hopefully fix myself somehow

The girl I mentioned is a girl I've known for three years or so, since the first day I visitied my church. She's impressed me since the first time I talked to her and is both an incredible person and beautiful. I don't really get to talk to her much, but I have got to talk to her for extended times in the past, especially in and right after highschool. I'm pretty convinced at this point that if I asked her out right now I would be turned down, and though I think she would do so in a really kind way I also am really not sure how I will react to that. I'm also pretty convinced that without moving away or being turned down I can't move beyond her. It's probably incredibly unhealthy but I have so much built up in this mentally and even if I tried to mentally move past this I feel like I'll still be stuck on it. I don't even feel like I can date anyone else, it feels like if I tried I would just be impolitely putting whoever through a doomed and uncomfortable situation while I know I like someone else and would rather have them, especially right now while I haven't been turned down, although I would expect to be.

I started working at my current job about six months ago with the conviction to work there for at least a year. This and some conversations with my priest are keeping me from ditching where I live immediately, but whenever I think about this enough I come to the conclusion I need to move right after I reach that one year, but I also feel like I'm a coward in ditching my life here. There's also other stuff here making me want to leave, I've already been planning on leaving this state for a while, but now I don't know when to. I'm constantly going back mentally between leaving and asking her out with the assumption I'll be turned down and I'm not sure what to do

Attached: idealGFNoText.png (142x243, 2.98K)

How? That sounds infuriating. I can get an inkling of what you mean and those people sound absolutely cancerous. A true leader will try to bring everyone in and lift them up.

Another post cause I'm liking this outlet.
Something like a month or two ago or something I started entertaining again the idea of asking this girl out, for a while this was out of my mind as I was so blackpilled on it all that I just kinda kept from thinking about the what the actions I need to take will be. I started praying about it a lot and I hung out with my old friends a few times. They're really kind people and as we were talking about old time and catching up they were just actually uplifting and encouraging. I had it in my mind that I would pray daily in a certain way, just a little thing I thought up to keep myself going, until I would ask her out. I had a certain time that was a possibility but that didn't end up being an option. I had my mood up, work was going well, I was praying and getting hype essentially and around when I had originally thought I would ask her out something else entirely happened and after it all I felt completely powerless and hopeless. I couldn't get myself to pray like I was before and weeks just started feeling more monotonous. A week or two after that things got worse for mostly unrelated reasons and my living situation fell through so now I'm living with my parents again which I feel pretty self conscious about, especially relating to dating, but where I live rent is retard and unless I can find another situation where the rent is small I can't really pretend like moving out is economically reasonable

It's weird and hard to describe, different people are doing it in different way. One dude just tries to take a dump on anything me or my friends say, it feels like more so for what I say but that might be imagined. There's also this weird dimension where I can't tell if he might also like this girl I do, which would be a little weird age wise and for other factors but not out of the question. There's also a girl or two who will make comments about us being racist or some other nonsense like that for having opinions that most people on here would recognize as pretty tame. I've got one of those coming up again soon so my entire outlook will probably be altered for better of worse after that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (347x235, 135.89K)

If you haven't done that you just have to find the guts to do it. This is how one builds the confidence to do it. The more you do it the more you get rejected(besides going on dates obviously) The more you get rejected the more you're resilient towards that.
Your problem: Your opinion of yourself is built on th fact whether the girl wants to hang out with you. This is prideful and what you got to do is to crush your pride. Your value is not established by what people think of you.
Not going to write long text here. Expand your comfort zone by talking with girls.
I recommend the following to expand comfort zone:
This will get your Testosterone up, re establish self esteem and in the matter of weeks to months create a good vibe that you're a pleasant guy.
Fake it till you make it.TV show 'Seinfeld' was educative for me in this. The show is crap but by watching it you do get the idea that you don't need to talk deeply about autistic things to get the attention. Take good leave bad.
The guy has got great advices on how to expand your confidence, also fitness, etc.

Just do it. Don't think about being turned down. It isn't the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Sometimes it is the best thing - you do not get tied down, then the next day you meet a girl of your dreams.
Accepts>>>great
turns down>>>move on

Your worth is not established by the fact that girl likes/dislikes you. Always remember that.

Of course it's OK for women to have boyfriends, without fornication. Just make sure he's Christian too, miss.

:^)

ok good. we’ll we’ve had a lot of faggots recently so it’s an issue

The problem is you're trying to use Talmudic lawyering to justify your sinful impulses rather than admitting your fault and following God's path.
Pride is the root cause of homosexuality.

God made woman for man, not man for man. You're in rebellion against the Spirit of the law.

I think so. That kind of affection should only be between a man and a woman.

What

Stop.

Attached: Ilya hates homos.png (1366x768, 1.86M)

Don't post more homosexual or pro-homosexual stuff here.

reddit BTFO

I have to come to realise with this that this board is not for me. Goodbye.

(to clarify, we are allowing freaks on this board to post about trans/degenerate/anime issues, which I despise)

The bigger question is how can you get yourself to God? This is a senseless struggle, you are litera- this is bait isn't it? I'm falling for bait.

GOD HELP ME.

I think I'll find it elsewhere than this board where you seem to allow transfreaks to post their nonsense.

Attached: 1500014010-arte.jpg (2677x3548, 3.82M)

Why is this person not permabanned? Why delete threads but allow this trash to persist?

YOU ARE FORGIVEN, GO AND SIN NO MORE
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
break up with the guy and stop being a faggot. be celibate. sadly i'm pretty sure you're trolling now

You're going to hell unless you repent. Stop making excuses.

Why are my posts deleted .___.

Please remember that this is a thread about Christian relationships.

Don't post suggestive/lewd anime or sinful topics (e.g. homosexual "relationships").

Jesus loves you. Think of all the desert fathers who only had Him.

This guy recommends Roosh and his shitty books but honestly I find Chase Amante (girlschase website, everything on it is free) way more level-headed and better. Basically a better Roosh. HUGE disclaimer, obviously: TAKE GOOD, LEAVE BAD. Seriously. You may actually not even want to go on the site if you have lust problems because there's sometimes scantily-clad photos of women in the articles, if not almost-naked women in some small ads. But the advice has good elements, just add "don't worry about it" to the basics. If anything, google "girlschase fundamentals" and read an article or two.

Some gems:
Try to get your confidence to be where you don't care whether or not your'e rejected. This will take time and you'll never be perfect at it but work on it to where the process of getting over it is short. The autistic phrase the PUA guys use is "outcome independence"

If you get so easily bothered by it, there's the door. It gets cleaned up quick, and it isn't always obvious if the person genuinely needs help or is a garbage troll.

Is not having social media a dating death sentence? I don't have any interest in it whatsoever. One thing keeping me back from online dating is that I don't have a Facebook or anything and people will think I'm a rapist or something. Additionally, I can't meet new people/keep up with people I used to know in college. I knew a fine traditional Lutheran woman back then and I don't know what happened to her now. Should I get like a Facebook or something?

Attached: IMG_1741.JPG (499x487, 51.53K)

I went back on Facebook a little while ago and it seems like it died down a lot. Maybe its just where I am but it seems like Facebook isn't as constantly used as it once was

Yeah. All game literature is 'become an over-man, stop being degenerate just so you can have sex with thots' trash..it is just packaged differently. You can get his books for free somewhere too. I have read those and it was sufficient for me. I do not read anything of this sort anymore.
Not trying to shill for Roosh here at all. lol
I am just pretty sure that had I not read something I wouldn't be able to stick to basics and be confident about myself when I speak to women. Perhaps it's the placebo effect, perhaps not. I got the feeling it created a solid skeleton. Now I just add the meat by trial/error, work out, etc.
After all I think any game material will do…if you TAKE GOOD LEAVE BAD. Do not become a gamer to bang thots.

Always view it through the 'I want to become a confident Christian, a pleasant guy who's not afraid to take risks' lens.

Not a death sentence. After all if the girl is interested she will give you her phone number. Sometimes the death sentence is having social media and using them to 'make the move'

Texting is very easy, it does not push you outside your comfort zone at all. Personal contact is better. I deleted my account at one point. I determined I want to better myself. Result? it was difficult for me at first but I adapted. The girls were always curious as to why I do not have fb I even think it was beneficial. I got much more dates because I learned how to get them since I could not have relied on texting.
Eventually I came back. I do not use it for dating purposes though and I use it rarely anyway. I stick to getting number, setting the date personally/by calling her.

You might get it. It will get you a a chances to get some number here and there but it will not improve your game or anything.
I got it back simply to be in touch with old friends.

Big news lads!

I'm not dating that trans GF anymore!

I'm officially single!

Attached: 1521039734625.jpg (500x278, 36.25K)

Attached: Winner.jpg (388x466, 131.73K)

Nice brother, I must overcome my degenerate ways too.
Have been viewing hentai since I was 9, it really destroy your mind. When you grew accustomed to a fetish you just switch to something else… What a curse.

Attached: lain.gif (387x527, 19.99K)

Great! Polite sage because I may have posted in your other thread about this

I completely agree and I did the exact same thing, only with Chase's website. I don't even look at it anymore and literally do what you do. I was given a "solid skeleton" and now just go by trial and error/genuinely getting to know girls. Right on about TAKE GOOD LEAVE BAD. The core of the PUA philosophy is deeply sinful and even atheistic (all about you and your life, no respect WHATSOEVER for what is sacred, least of all sex).

Damaged goods tbh

the feel when failing nofap is the worst feeling there is.
I constantly feel worthless at both work and at home, like I won't ever be worthy of a wife or family.
Even if a girl were to fall for me, I think I'd just be guilty that she was with me and not a better man.
How do you bros shake the feeling of worthlessness and guilt from your sins?

Attached: 804d697669d4f45c8d40d630f58cf37e806cc1ec5bcf0f1fa287954660385359.png (1440x1080, 956.4K)

made a cute single church girl laugh a bit and then on sunday made eye contact with her but pussied out of talking to her. whatre the chances she likes me? im just being dumb and i should talk to her shouldnt i

Attached: D7EB7143-6FB6-4CFF-A10E-CFF9084B8815.jpeg (515x532, 97.58K)

Yes! One thousand times yes! You'll miss all of the shots you don't take, my friend.

What's the worst that can happen?

By reading this book.

Dude I would love to talk to you about these issues and more privately if you would like. I am also orthodox and went through a time when I thought not being with that one girl would make me compare every other girl to her. Do you have discord?

The first mistake: overthinking. Does she like me? She held eye contact this long, she laughed……so…..
Stop the over thinking . Walking up to a girl you find attractive is difficult as it is do not make it harder for yourself.
Go to her, talk to her in a casual manner. Assume she is interested in talking to you.
If you think about it: does she like me? if yes I can approach.
Just approach regardless of your gut feelings assuming she is interested. Confidence is always attractive. At worst she will be polite to you.

I have the opposite problem. I'm so overly self-confident and proud it's ridiculous. Maybe my extreme love for myself pushes other people away? Sometimes I feel really depressed and down but it usually only lasts for a day or a few hours.

Forgot to add: even when I fail nofap or commit some other sin, I feel bad for a little while but usually shake it off after a few minutes and I'm back to being really confident and happy again. Knowing that I'm saved no matter what helps me keep my chin up I think.

Are you?

hmmmmmm you are correct friend. i need to learn to go with gut instincts more. i had the urge to speak to her but i didnt act on it, instead i stopped, thought about it, and got anxious

Not sure if you're the same guy or not, but God bless for promoting this book. Keep spreading it to the ends of the Earth, it truly is the cure, a permanent cure, with no effort required.

Now our willpower can go to something useful, like getting fit.

I don't really use discord. Right now I'm trying to not think of her as much, at least not think of her as the only girl I'm perusing. It's a weird feeling and I can't help but think I'm damaging my chances, but I think there could be something liberating in getting out of the mentality of chasing her, maybe my chances with her might even be better if I can break out of that and become a more healthy person in my views towards dating in general. I still can't really think of dating anyone else seriously, but maybe in time that will be more natural

Yes my friend.

All the good girls here are married or engaged…and I’m really tired of being alone; should I just move to a new place in pursuit of a good woman?

How will you know that the situation isn't the same where ever you move? That's one thing that keeps me from doing that

Also most girls here are Orthodox, and I’m Catholic.
I’m just so tired of almost 6 years of solitude.

What I like to call the problem that you have right now is falling in love with the IDEA of being with her. Naturally it will go away but to help this problem you can’t see her anymore and you can’t stalk her if you have social media. It needs time to fix that idea of you thinking about being with her. No one is perfect and no realationship is perfect becuase someone out there is putting up with her shit but you just don’t know it.

It is amazing that you know you are saved even if you raped and ate alive a million babies, but Paul trembled.

It makes me sad that the thread creator uses the pornographic concep of "rates"

Men and Woman look fundementally different from each other as a biological fact.
Is this keeping the man down? Why can't a working man try his luck and marry into a wealthy family?

this are honest objections

I won't though because I'm saved. Also, good deeds don't get you into heaven and bad deeds don't get you into hell.

Youre a GOOD person if you dont use this as a carte blanque to sin.

Satan was saved once too, ya know

Maybe I'll read that book tomorrow..

I'm going to read all day to figure out what else I need to do.

I went up to a girl on monday after class to ask her out but didn't. I asked some stupid question to her friend she was with. I was shaking and felt really hot. I felt like absolute shit, now I feel worse.
I haven't felt this way for a long time. I hated it. I kept on telling myself not to worry, but it didn't work. I have a feeling I'm gonna die alone.

Attached: 1f62ad797cae5512a16e1074600143aeba8d8a3b549d1c6964e4d0dc97a841b3.jpg (812x750, 76.53K)

Doesn't work that way pal

If you live in a really big city, do this to random girls in malls or those girls trying to sell you stuff at stalls. In PUA theory its meant to break your ice with them and make it less nerve racking talking to girls.

I was too pussy to do it myself tbh.

Yes it does chief

Attached: a38cbce590cff0606883a0125b508419e08da2d4a3ca565b73bdad1bb0c1d345.png (853x872, 52.15K)

You sin daily

can't we make a club for single men doomed to die single so we can do awesome stuff like mountain biking and motorycycle tourism?

Attached: 1521454421142.jpg (439x363, 127.22K)

This sounds pretty accurate, it's not just like shes a nice person so I want to be with her, its that she's a nice person and being with her is what I want. Or something like that, I can't really communicate my thoughts but what you said it better then what I can come up with
I don't use socially media and I don't think she even has any. Staying away from her completely is hard because I really like my church more than the one other local one, but I've already been mixing in some visits to the other church and I'll keep doing it. I also have a van that I'm going to go on a big road trip with eventually, so I'll probably be mixing in some other non local churches when I have the right days off to.
I've noticed that it takes a while and that thinking back I can think of a few times when I just wasn't around here enough that I started not having feelings in the same way, but each time some experience went and turned it all on it's head again. It will be easier to avoid those if I am avoiding them, but some stuff just happens because I go to the same Church and I don't know if I can avoid it all.
thb this kinda just doesn't work for me, I'm in this deep enough to want the crap, I want a gf with all the experience that goes with it good or bad, and far beyond any other prospect I want her

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1065x1379, 930.2K)

My Catholic buddy only likes Stacies. He thinks he's screwed, what shall I say? He wants a Catholic Stacey, essentially. Minus the ho-eyness obviously.

Sanguine girls make good wives for a variety of men. If he can tame her from her degeneracy then he should be fine

Indeed I agree but he is a virgin-only kind of guy. I am as well and have accepted the added difficulties that come with that, but I also have broader tastes in women than he.

Yeah I am sure God loves this pompous attitude. He likes pride in general.
Oh wait.

Dude if you were in Sydney i would present you with orthodox qts, in the meantime focus on other things and with time like i said it will stray. We are all gonna make it buddy

On another note you need to find a friends/friend who is willing to meet new girls and with this you can branch off and learn to be comfortable with women. Dont worry for now if they are christian or not just get used to the idea of meeting new girls and learning the social dynamic as some other posters have pointed on this board with the use of PUA. You can be 30-35 and be with a 20-25 year old so you have time in your early 20's to find a life partner so don't pressure yourself to find someone now. Hope this helps

I am in a difficult situation and would appreciate prayers and advice.

I am in my early 30s and have a child who was born out of wedlock. The mother is a Muslim woman. I was raised without any religion and spent my 20s fornicating, doing drugs, and wasting my life. Over the past couple of years, I have seen the error of my ways and have come to the Lord.

I will always be a part of my child’s life and hope to raise him as a Catholic. My fantasy is that I end my current relationship with his Muslim motherland find a Catholic girl to marry and have more children with so that I can set a good example for him. I don’t know if this would help or hinder his development really.

Does anyone have any advice?

Im honestly considering sealing my dick using a ring piercing to put the foreskin together so i can pee but so it prevents erections.
My sex drive is so high I could never satisfy it so I want to withdraw enterily.

Do I go along with this?

Attached: fedorov.jpg (270x300, 24.58K)

Self-mutilation is sin. Just buy dickcage. Or use wire.

Not sure if abandoning his mother would be a good example for him.
No chances of marrying the woman, converting her? That would be the best example - a complete family, father strong in faith…

Please don't

I was thinking to kill myself, that way I would not offend God anymore. Then I realized suicide is a bad thing.

Your argument wouldn't convince anyone,im sorry to say.

Im afraid of it getting infected of having pee pee problems so I havent done it.
Maybe I should just ignoring thots

wtf

Attached: gorbachov.jpg (600x375, 41.72K)

Before I started entertaining again the idea of going out with this girl I had a plan for leaving my state and going on a long road trip from church to church, Sunday to Sunday, trying to find a place to eventually move to. This idea never went away but I started thinking about it less and less, but now I'm thinking about it more and getting hype again.

I think this is something I've started to notice on my own, as I kinda mentioned above about my old friends. I'm starting to be a little more involved with people from work, invited to parties and stuff, and it's a lot more helpful towards my self confidence then only hanging around people from Church, where tfw no gf has set in pretty thoroughly.The age thing I'm more worried about. By the time I leave on my trip I could be 22 or 23, maybe older, and depending when I leave and how long I go for I could come back anywhere from 23 to 25 or so. If I don't date before that then I could be in my late twenties by the time I'm actually in a new location getting things together well, and that's assuming I find a nice place that works out and don't have to move again. It could get rough

Everyone blames 'high drive' 'high testosterone'.
What you should do is to man up and face it. Harming your body is not a solution. Furthermore your 'high sex drive' is mainly in your brain so you should face it there.

My problem is not an absolute lack of qts in church. There are many of them tbh. My problem is that I have not met the right one yet.
I do not think I have standards too high. I just really need to see how a girl could be a mother of our children. I also need to be physically attracted to her so we can make those children, as well as be connected in soul with her.
I do trust God. I pray for meeting that one but it just still does not happen.
What do you think….are the 'gut feelings' good enough to estimate this or should I follow the brain more in this?

You don't have to marry them. Date plenty so you can see how women behave and how to act on a relationship

I've met this wonderful foreign student in uni, pretty, sweet and nice.

Sadly, she was a cultural Catholic, but with traditional points of view on culture, art and morals.

Sadly, when asking to grab a cup of coffee together, I've been rejected.
Oh well.

Somehow, I'm glad she did that because I was starting to get obsessed or found myself day-dreaming about her. Also it was really painful to text her, since she took hours or days to answer to a simple text.

Repost because I mixed up threads.

probably for the best if she wasn't religious.

She obviously knew several things about Christianity and different denominations but obviously wasn't practicing.
I imagined that I could get her back to church if we were closer but obviously this is kind of out of the picture now. But God has other plans for her, as He has for me, I believe..

Attached: c24981d57650aa14b5be0fd241bce0ae962b1e4fcf6124f719219385a317eb1a.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

After all this effort, I have found out that she just went through a breakup ending a very long relationship, so a new one is the last thing on her mind right now. Nunna that's her fault, I understand that she's still hurting from it. But the disappointment is still very strong.

My mind is completely broken from thinking about whether to have relationships or not. There's this girl I've been banging my head against the wall for. I just need to say the word and she'll date me but I can't pull the fucking trigger. I just can't imagine myself doing all the relationship/marriage obligations, I'm too used to being completely free. I know the honeymoon period passes quickly too. But on the other hand, I might be missing something if I reject her.

I can't picture myself hauling kids around, taking the gf out, thinking is this fun enough for her, is she satisfied, I don't have a car will she dump me when she gets bored of using public transportation to get to dates, can I support a family, etc. She's also 8 years younger (she's over 18) than me and I'm afraid her parents would kill me if they heard she's dating a guy that's that much older.

I think I'll regret anything I do, I have no idea what do and what I want from my life.

I did pray for something along those lines since my priest suggested I befriend her, but I don't know if I have the heart. Even looking at her causes me strain because I don't feel like I'm good enough to be around her. And if I were friends with her I'd probably struggle with wanting more. I don't even know if this dream should be taken as a sign of anything. What do? I want to follow his instruction but I don't want to tear myself up in the process.

truly, the only real regrets one has in life are from the things not done, only fantasized about

ok, on to the next one. nothing to lose sleep over. there are many “ones”, but not “the (only) one”. that sort of placing women on a pedestal (waifuism irl) is not Christian

There's things to regret in both choices:
1. regret about losing freedom and having to do all the marriage related responsibilities and obligations
2. regret about not getting married

I think I was in a situation similar, but I stayed friend with her. Sure it was rough at first but now I'm happy with the situation because I feel like I can advice her better and help her better as a friend than as a lover.