How do you succesfully secede and repel state forces?

How do you succesfully secede and repel state forces?

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-204830.jpg (768x1024, 527.67K)

Shoot the government.

Start a civil war against the traitorous government to declare yourself a king of your micronation.

Then shoot the government.

And hang their bodies on the walls to discourage the people from committing the treasons.

Terror is one of the most important tools in the arsenal of a revolutionary. Hell, it's the primary reason why ISIS was so successful. Their enemies were so terrified of them that they gave up before they could reveal how hilariously incompetent they actually were.

Attached: Saint_Vlad_Tepes_Fuhrer.jpg (480x700, 127.5K)

I like your thought, psychopath. 😮👍🏻

It would not be enough to repel government forces. You would also have to break out from the encirclement/siege and go underground or escape the country. Good luck with that. The only thing you could really do is make the government forces pay dearly for your life/lives.

Politely request that they allow you to be free, and inform them that it would be quite rude to oppress you. It's the Canadian way.

Start a war and have it escalate into a world war for the government from which you are trying to separate.

That is how the American Revolution succeeded especially after the American victory at Saratoga which convinced France to enter the war and Spain to declare war on Great Britain for territory.

That and the arrogance of British military officers.

Have so many secessions all over the place at the same time, that the gov. forces could not possibly quash all of them. Consolidate and link up ASAP.

Attached: Defending a Structure.png (931x881, 625.64K)

What did he mean by this

Have an economy.
Have an army.
Have good terrain.
Have good generals.

In that order.

And never, ever, listen to spergook.

Nigger please.

He's probably a lib.
Vlad Tepes was a cool guy and a real inspiration to us all.

So China and Russia?

Don't live in flammable housing, do that and they basically can't do anything to you.
It's a pretty safe assumption that them needing to bring in anything more than disguised molotovs to take a handful of people out is gonna make people question the government's legitimacy in this information age.

Also what Japan said.

Then shoot them again

Why not get the farmers to not supply the democrat strongholds that we call cities? Non-whites riot over EBT system being shut down for 30 minutes.

Please enlighten me as to how you are going to convince America's farmers to give up their income. You're also going to have to enforce a massive import embargo as foreign sources sell grain to the US market to fill in the gaps. Also anywhere there is starving niggers there is the United Nations and their faggot ass blue helmets getting in the way.

Ally yourself with a country that hates your country.
Use the money and weapons you get wisely.

Hopefully more countries hate your country than not.

Become Ireland
So essentially become of so little value and use to anyone that they decide to fuck off and leave you alone.

Looking at successful secessions in history, it seems like you just have to care more about seceding than the regime cares about retaining you. At some point suppressing you will cost the regime too much in resources, money and political capital and they will relent.

But I'm assuming this thread is about secession in the developed world, not African backwaters. In this case the deck is stacked against you. I don't think there are issues many people care enough about to suffer for years. I don't think the government is weary and eager to cave in. Things are bad but people still have decent lives, jobs, luxuries. They won't throw that away.

Spergook, I've called you a retard many times in the past but I notice that was a decent post and you've improved a lot. Good on you to keep improving mate.

They'll just import food from elsewhere (more than they do already). How are you planning to implement such an embargo, anyway? There will be endless chains of middle men that still ferry your produce back to its destination.

Acquire a nuclear warhead, bolt it to your motorcycle, and rig it with a deadman trigger wirelessly keyed to your heartbeat.

How do you successfully carve out your own nation from the corpse of a failed state in Africa?
Bonus boner points if it involves heavy siege warfare using old revived mortars and artillery pieces

Attached: 1200px-Skoda_305_mm_Model_1911_side.jpg (324x432 149.95 KB, 63.83K)

wtf i have a new fetish now

Attached: goodjobbenis.jpg (224x200, 7.88K)

Combine those with anti-tank rifles, WW2 dive bombers, and battleships and it'll be perfect.

WW2 dive bombers and Battleships would be useless, and unobtainable in modern warfare., but old arty pieces and mortars can still be found everywhere, and useful since much hasn't changed. Mortars especially since improvised ammo would be easy. AT rifles are till a thing, they're just Anti material instead of anti tank now. You can still get 14.5mm or 20mm rifles

Forgot imbed

I remember the ATF and FBI cheering not looking distraught.

Siege weaponry is a patrician fetish

Attached: 203mm_b-4_howitzer_mod.1931_004_of_262.jpg (640x480 108.49 KB, 87.73K)

Hoooo fuck that last one.

Attached: 259704468010212.png (561x542, 298.45K)

Then why is it that the only people trying to bring it back are Muslims?

Attached: Tri-Barrel Mortar.png (720x404 207.83 KB, 764.19K)

Explosively formed penetrators are pretty cool, especially the simple nigger-rigged ones.

Attached: Improvised_explosive_device_explosively_formed_penetrator_Iraq.jpg (198x247, 66.79K)

user. If you think that's sexy, I have some news for you.

Identify a state with significant mineral resources, be it diamond, gold, petroleum, uranium, tungsten, or what have you, sufficient arable land, and deepwater port access.
Identify buyers. Set up mining ops and front businesses, suck up to big money in the Eastern and Western bloc, make good connections, acquire capital and a base of support both in your target state and abroad over a decade or two.
Hire some really good PR guys, because a lot of bantus are going to eat it.
Jungle work.

The two real issues are presenting a reasonable front to the international and regional political powers, and maintaining order long term.
A few decades ago, pan-africanism was a powerful thing; and there were instances of african states working together for the explicit purpose of killing de whyde man. Probably not as much today, but you can bet no one down there wants whites to have any sort of beachhead. Most in the West would not be favorable to you, on account of ideology and finance, nor would the PRC, as it would be seen as competitive towards their conquest of the continent.
Internal policing is fairly straightforward, but is complicated by having half the world breathing down your neck looking for an excuse to introduce sanctions, or flat out start a war.

I'd think a 1940s piston powered dive bomber or attack aircraft would do alright in the dark continent. MANPADS isn't nearly as prevalent, nor are dedicated anti-aircraft guns. Dive bombing in itself would be unnecessary in most cases, which would favor napalm, rockets, submunitions, or just strafing. If air superiority is established, something like a Pilatus PC-6 with guns and sensors (AU-23) would be excellent. That said, while most African air forces are about what you expect, with a dozen or so MiG-21 fighters and Su-19 fighter-bombers, some counties have appreciable numbers of newer more formidable aircraft, going from the MiG-23, to the MiG-29, to the Su-27 family, as well as some Chinese airframes.

That 203 look downright angry.

what the fuck

What's the matter fella.
Your pee pee getting hard at the prospect of 21 kilos of laser guided high explosive raining upon dune coons?
Do you find the fact that that mortar is also nuclear capable arousing?
Does the knowing that mortar is capable of dropping the full gamut of Armour piercing, incendiary, cluster and extended range rounds not give you the sweetest release?
Don't be fooled by the auto loading part though, it's semi automatic at best with a stated RoF of like 2 a minute.

No love for Snow Crash on this board, I see.

This unfortunately, there is no revolution without outside help. Every revolution is a color revolution, even the righteous ones

Attached: 00-igor-strelkov-01-14-06-14.jpg (1200x1200, 469.12K)