Serious HELP Needed

"They" might try to emotionally discourage or slowly distract you from this post.

Put simply, I am dealing with a VERY serious possession and I need your help by praying, fasting, and asking angels/friendly spirits to help remove it from me. You could also ask your friends / pastors / other spiritual people you know to help.

The entity possessing me has caused all sorts of negative problems in my life. I have tried many things to remove it since becoming aware of it. I have repented, prayed, fasted numerous times at varying intensities, and forgiven all including this tormenting entity. I have gone to several Christian healers (and had a significant reaction from the entity but it was not cast out). I have spent hours trying to cast it out in the name of Jesus Christ, during which I experience a flame-like sensation however the entity remained attached.

My investigation into what caused the possession indicates that a significant trauma that I experienced during childhood enabled this entity to gain a significant foothold on my body. Thought the rest of my life so far I have experienced all sorts of social, family, professional, health, sleep, behavioural, and psychological problems.

I have read that possessing spirits can take over someones spiritual body, cause blackouts and extremely abnormal behaviours. I have had several occasions where people have told me that I have done something, but have not had any recollection of such events whatsoever. Therefore if I have done anything that you find offensive, then I sincerely apologise, and ask for your aid in removing this entity.

Please do whatever you can to help me. Just praying or fasting can help. Once free I intend on doing all that is within my power to significantly improve the condition of this world.

Attached: file-20180103-26145-axu56g.jpg (1000x667, 957.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/InmMdjEj9iY?t=222\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes but are you actually Christian?

Yes I am.

I have been to a catholic church and asked for an exorcism. They told me that I needed a psychological assessment. When I started going through the process of deliverance with them, they basically just did counselling and had a priest speak to me, he tried to cast it out, and it manifested, however he was obviously not powerful enough.

Jesus Christ delivered people right on the spot without psychological assessments. I think that the church is heavily infiltrated and undermined.

I have also been to several other christian healers and churches who have been able to get it to manifest but not cast it out.

Attached: 1513309918344.jpg (1200x1200, 209.19K)

Have you tried becoming Christian, being baptized and being exorcised by an actual exorcist?

Yes. I did all of those things however the entity possessing me was obviously too powerful to be removed. It began manifesting, screwing my face up, etc… but they could not remove it.

I live in Canberra. If there are any experienced exorcists that you recommend then please point me to them.

Attached: St_John_the_baptist_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci.jpg (450x601, 42.27K)

yep, sounds psychosomatic

The psychological assessment is to make sure that you don't suffer form a wordly mental condition, not to somehow amplify the priest's powers, you huge retard.

Also, when was the last time you went to confession?

hmm could there be a difference

helps when you're basically omniscient

There is no need for such things when you by Divine authority know that you're dealing with a legitimate demon, and not a run-of-the-mill mental illness. Your average priest doesn't at first have any reason to be similarly certain.

Attached: 6ad8be39817db1636e5d0918327391050f4e560c59db7d83e99f4ce0478674b0.gif (350x232, 460.83K)

Sounds like you are insane. Seek medical help.

Go see an ortho priest

You can't be Christian (i.e. indwelt by the Holy Spirit) and be possessed by a demon.

Do you know the symptoms of possession? Are all possessions the same?

I have spoken to priests. Read

Well the evidence indicates that your statement is false.

I am doing heavy fasting this Lenten period, and in the most difficult parts of it (for the latter half). I will fast for your user, every single day and then more. Also I will pray for you at the Hours.

There are no other 'friendly spirits' besides angels, and even those you must test by making them proclaim Christ as Lord. If you're in contact with any spirits, be extremely careful – chances are they're a demon playing the long game.

Have you tried an Orthodox exorcism? They're different from Catholic ones.
I'm not saying that it will be a solution, but it's worth a shot. There's an off-chance that the priest who attempted an exorcism on you may not have preformed it correctly.

Uh … If you know you're possessed, then you ain't possessed. You need a therapist, not a priest.

Also, to clarify, the "power" of the priest would have no effect on the exorcism. A foul excuse for a priest preforming an exorcism by the books in the right state of mind would be able to execute one properly. The only way it wouldn't have worked is if

Unless you're willing to go on a pilgrimage to Mt. Athos, you're going to need to be tested to see that you're not insane. I don't get the sense that you are (the schizophrenics that post here are a lot less coherent), but there's a formal process to these things in everyday parishes.

Well you can still pray for my recovery.

Thank you so much. God bless. My name is Aaron and I live in Canberra if you want to be specific with your prayer.

Attached: castingout1.jpg (663x600, 74.64K)

No, you aren't.
You're still functioning. You pay your taxes because you don't want to be sent to jail.
You still eat and drink.
You aren't killing anyone because you don't want to go to jail.
You aren't going outside and going totally crazy because you don't want to be locked up in a padded room.

Well I think I am based on what I am experiencing.
How much do you know about possession.
Perhaps there are different levels, etcetera. I can tell you that what I am experiencing is extreme spiritual torment.

If you are interested in monitoring the situation then you can bookmark my twitter.

Are you sure you don't have MPD?

A simple solution is to just simply ask God the Father to pour the blood of Jesus upon you.

Why would this be relevant?

What does Ephesians 2:13 mean?

If you are possessed by demons they’re fairly common demons.

Attached: 955008DB-5C6C-46B9-AAE4-8AB958C5C0DE.jpeg (378x382, 31.58K)

This series of videos might be useful, they're not exactly what you might be experiencing but they contain general knowledge as well.
bitchute.com/video/mpJgVAs02Dc
bitchute.com/video/YaKdXdcPzKI
bitchute.com/video/ZDpMfT5Way8

Well your statement is completely theologically incorrect. You are mistaken.

1 John 4:2
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Attached: heavenly father.jpg (740x504, 101.23K)

FKING DEMONS, GET OUT OF MY OP!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: purge.jpg (1000x514 600.38 KB, 824.46K)

Greetings user,
It's time for you to pray the rosary, the devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows, get an old rite blessed St Benedict medal and get in the confessional.

But before you go to confession get baptized and be a Catholic.
Polite sage since I had go clarify

I don't know what to say OP, but I'll keep you in my prayers. Do keep us updated.

bump

OP here.

Since I started my campaign to clear my possession, a few weird things have occurred.
I tried fasting for a while, and (a lot quicker than normal) something strange came along and did everything it could to interrupt my fasting. It then proceeded to try to psychologically traumatise me.
More recently, it seems that something (a positive spirit perhaps) has come to help me psychologically protect myself. The entity is still very much possessing me though. Your prayers or fasting may be helping. Thank you.

My campaign continues and we WILL clear it. Any efforts you make towards helping me is greatly appreciated.
We will do great things once it is gone.

You can use my twitter account to monitor progress or communicate with me.

Attached: p8hulmk0jzxjdhqourqo.jpg (800x450, 58.32K)

hey OP, I was the one that recommended you to visit a catholic priest on /fringe/ I'm super glad you actually took my advice.

First of all, the power of the priest doesnt matter, since they work under the authority of Jesus, who is the source of the power.

Secondly, the process of getting an exorcism is very long, and it makes sense to start with something easier: take the sacraments regularly, attend mass, go for confession once a week. Sin is a gateway for demonic activity. But when we're in a state of grace, demons really cant harm us, and we are covered by this grace through frequent participation of the sacraments and by maintaining a regular prayer life.

Also, how did you figure out the priest didnt cast out the demon?

Get saved by trusting in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.

It is not of works, lest any man should boast. If you trust in your own works or anything other than the blood Christ shed for you on the cross, you are NOT saved.

If you get saved, you'll receive the holy spirit, which will fix your problem.

Renounce your dumb ways, Kenny

I renounce all my dumb ways.

user, Malachi Martin spoke extensively on possession, and in particular, that many priests no longer truly believe in Hell, Satan, or the Grace of God. However, one thing that he did say on Art Bell, was that you need to speak to a Catholic Bishop and ask them for help. If needed, go to another Bishop.

This is a perfectly valid statement, user. Remember that some demons were angels, albeit, fallen in nature. We do not have the intelligence that some of them have.

Malachi Martin worked with the Jews to subvert the Church during the Vatican II crisis.

youtu.be/InmMdjEj9iY?t=222\

when I first heard the guy on Art Bell, I liked him too…but he's a show-man.

You're not possessed, just suffering from a serious lack of vitamin K. You need to