When did you realise that being a NEET is a sin?

When did you realise that being a NEET is a sin?

Attached: 1521384918771.png (680x253, 44.67K)

As soon as I could read.

Yes, and I am getting out of it these days, mainly by doing the times Christians are commanded to pray.

I only do what I must and nothing more. That's not a sin.

Wasn't Gideon a NEET until his early 30s?

First of all, you are not Gideon.
Second of all:
11And when Gedeon his son was threshing and cleansing wheat by the winepress, to flee from Madian,
12 The angel of the Lord appeared to him, and said: The Lord is with thee, O most valiant of men.

Come on boy

I'd work if I could get a job. Instead I read books on various topics, currently reading into psychology. Education is waste of time now.

Attached: 1521393718783.png (409x480, 205.54K)

If you don't find a job you should be studing. Yes. Doing nothing makes you feel bad, it accentuates our worst flaws. This is however relative in some cases.

It's not a sin, but it does lead to sin.

When the Christian nations unify to purge the space temple in the final crusade we'll purge the neets along with the pagans and heretics.

Most NEETs are depressed or mentally ill in other ways, which makes it involuntary to an extent where the sin is rendered venial.

Now that we got that covered let me remind you that wagecucks are literally 21st century Nigger slaves and that working hard will get you nowhere except your early grave.

The gigantic tax cut on your pathetic wage goes directly into the Satanist Necromancers pockets who are controlling your nation and teaching your 6 year old daughter about Anal sex.

Attached: ncXu2pC.png (2088x682, 1.47M)

I'm essentially living in NEETdom right now. It's sad. The best I can do right now is diet and exercise. At least that's doing something with my life.

At least that is a good start. You will be in shape and good health and you will be able to get jobs more easily that way.

/thread

The problem is most self-educated people I've met are very biased in one direction.

Best thing is to go to a school with an opposite stance - I went to a libtard school although I was highly conservative. Now, my apologetics are tops and I understand the liberal arguments instead of just the strawmen conservatives like to pretend they are.

If you're going to educate yourself you have to force yourself to read authors that make you angry. It's those guys that'll force you to think in different directions. They're usually wrong - but they'll make one or two valid points, and it's important to recognize and incorporate them.

Got myself a part time job while attending classes. Still asocial and spending most of my free time on vidya/Zig Forums which I don't see changing anytime soon.

Attached: 1512193910567.png (739x872, 846.39K)

How do I learn what I'm supposed to do with my life in the eyes of god so I can do it instead of being a neet paralyzed by analysis paralysis / media addiction?

Attached: SbLkt3e.jpg (225x225, 5.96K)

Go to Church friendo.

I go weekly.

Huh, well in that case the best way to curb a media addiction would be to forgo your media (internet, TV, vidya, etc). Since you are already going to church, maybe volunteer for coffee hour or Sunday school. Join the youth group and make friends.

Basically, you just have to fill that media shaped hole you have in your soul with some vitamin G.

pray on it, idiot. it's not that hard.
God will never refuse someone illumination on how to follow his will adequately.

Do you leave right after the service? If so, stop that, and do as says. You don't have to jump right in to volunteer work, just stay after the service and meet people. If that's too stressful for you, then just get some coffee and observe, and if you go to a good church eventually people will come over to talk to you.

If God has given you talents, then you had better put it to good use and start reaping for the Kingdom of Heaven or you'll face a rude awakening come Judgment Day.

I'm screwed

Attached: 1478029611388.png (554x439, 146.46K)