Zig Forums goes to South Africa

Alright boys, the world is watching and sitting by while good people are being butchered by their government. They have virtually zero assistance from any outside forces, no media coverage, anything. South Afri/k/a user could chime in here but you get the gist. I recall frequent threads back in the old days about joining in active combat zones and staking our claim, making a difference. I unironically think this could be our chance.
Fucking foolproof plan, we just have to figure out how to actually get there.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (306x165 22.12 KB, 10.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funenet.com/content.php?id=6261&nomal
ship-trading.com/board/public/syousai
ourworldindata.org/grapher/fish-and-seafood-consumption-per-capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nigger government also allows chinks (who are NOT naturalized citizens/foreigners) to have their own police force. Really makes ya think.

I'll make the logo.

On a more serious note, what's the legality of PMCs?

Pic related, we already got one.
very legal

I will only join if we don't accept any niggers in our ranks.

Attached: Outer Heaven.jpg (207x164, 12.73K)

The hafu Japanon must be 2nd in command though.

Kazuhira "If You're Not White, You're Not Alright" Miller
Kazuhira "Whiter Heaven" Miller
Kazuhira "KKK Kazuhira Killing Koons Every Day" Miller
Kazuhira "The Death Of All Coons Will Come Very Soon" Miller
Kazuhira "Not White Race? Fulton Them Off To Space" Miller
Kazuhira "One Fultoned Black Means Another Skull To Crack" Miller
Kazuhira "Niggers On Dope are Headed To the Rope" Miller
Kazuhira "Working on My Ranch or Hanging From a Branch" Miller
Kazuhira "Killing Coons at Half Past Noon" Miller
Kazuhira "Feed the Crack Babies to the Wolfdog With Rabies" Miller
Kazuhira "If You Aren't White, Shoot On Sight" Miller
Kazuhira "A Non-White Race Will Not Set Foot On Mother Base" Miller
Kazuhira "If You Fulton A Nig, I'm Throwing Him In The Brig" Miller
Kazuhira "If You Fulton A Black, Don't Bother Coming Back" Miller
Kazuhira "Digging A Grave For Every Slave" Miller
Kazuhira "Apartheid States Get Discount Rates" Miller
Kazuhira "Keeping Jiggaboos In The Zoo" Miller
Kazuhira "Turning Bix Noods Into D-Dog's food" Miller
Kazuhira "Dropping Nukes On The Spooks" Miller
Kazuhira "Killing Nigger Kids For The Highest Bid" Miller
Kazuhira "Make A Lagoon From The Blood Of Coons" Miller
Kazuhira "Beat On Those Congos Like A Pair Of Bongos" Miller
Kazuhira "Their Tears Are Superb When I Make Them Bite The Curb" Miller
Kazuhira "Killing Spree In KFC" Miller
Kazuhira "Kill Them Off Base And Don't Leave A Trace" Miller
Kazuhira "Mass Graves For When Niggers Misbehave" Miller
Kazuhira "Nigger's Have No Brains So Keep Them In Chains" Miller
Kazuhira "If You Speak A Nigger Tongue I'll Have You Hung" Miller
Kazuhira "Niggers Are Vile And Don't Deserve A Trial" Miller
Kazuhira "Don't Speak Ebonics Or I'll Go Demonic" Miller
Kazuhira "Empty My Tac-9 On The Welfare Line" Miller
Kazuhira "See A Nigger, Pull The Trigger" Miller
Kazuhira "The Nigger Grave Digger" Miller
Kazuhira "For Every Nigger I Murder, Code Talker Gets Another Burger" Miller
Kazuhira "When You Build A Nation Don't Forget The Cotton Plantation" Miller
Kazuhira “If You Fulton A Coon, I'll Pop The Balloon” Miller
Kazuhira "Only One Pigment In My Fulton Shipments" Miller
Kazuhira “Bring A Nigger On Board And I’ll Cut The Cord” Miller
Kazuhira “Wiping Out All Baboons In One Afternoon” Miller
Kazuhira "Don't Mix Races Or You Won't Have My Graces" Miller
Kazuhira "If It's Not My race, Shoot It In The Face" Miller
Kazuhira "We're Diamond Dogs, Not Welfare Hogs" Mille
Kazuhira "Nihongo > Kikongo" Miller
Kazuhira "Racial Pain Hurricane" Miller
Kazuhira "The Number One Authority On Killing Minorities" Miller
Kazuhira "Load Rap Music Into Your Hind, I'm Putting An RPG On Your Behind" Miller
Kazuhira "On Motherbase I Discriminate By Race" Miller
Kazuhira "If You Made Your Avatar Black, I Want The Real Big Boss Back" Miller
Kazuhira "Blacks Bend The Knee Or Get Tossed In The Sea" Miller
Kazuhira "Don't Let a Nig On My Oil Rig" Miller
Kazuhira "One Two Three Four I Declare A Race War" Miller
Kazuhira "If Your Skin Is Dark I'll Feed You To A Shark" Miller
Kazuhira "Fulton A Gook And They Get Another Nuke" Miller
Kazuhira "Race Traitor Hater, Fulton Evaluator" Miller
Kazuhira "Don't Need Eyes To See That Niggers Hang From Trees" Miller
Kazuhira "No Room For Nignogs In Diamond Dogs" Miller
Kazuhira "It's Far Too Black, Send It Back" Miller

No problem, we'll make him XO

Attached: Kojimaaaaa.jpg (247x566, 63.61K)

I call dibs on MRE management

Alright lads I think I've got the menus down

Attached: menus.png (604x736, 34.26K)

And exactly how the fuck you were going to compete with the chinese that established market dominance and basically drove off virtually all the western competition years ago?

Attached: this kills the kommando.jpeg (1200x675, 119.67K)

We kill the chinks

by not having the reputation of an entire nation state to maintain? also, suggesting that china has or even can obtain such an overwhelming market dominance in the corrupt shitpit that is africa is a fucking joke. there are still western companies all over that part of africa precisely because corruption works both ways, not all niggers think infrastructure is a good enough form of bribery and you can only bribe a village or town with a road every decade or so. its also important to remember that china bribes at the government level, do you think the president of zampoco land cares who actually runs the diamond mine so long as he gets his mercedez and the chinks who buy his drinks get their diamonds?

Who would win?
I would buy my plane ticket right now if it meant I could witness such a spectacle.

Attached: 28ee00c99370a4c168ec83714f156436b0e01705b9c6e62acd57b57e0e8cfbf4.jpg (202x218, 16.86K)

We would

Attached: rhodesia.png (762x800, 1.15M)

I'll accept, on the condition that we solicit veterans of the RSF to act as officers and NCOs for us.

Attached: a_country_denied.webm (480x360, 3.96M)

The question is who'll get a higher score in killing niggers.

Attached: wielka-ksiega-specjalow-siostry-anastazji-w-iext43256647.jpg (240x331, 35.48K)

Boats? We could just buy some cross continental capable fishing boats and bring all the firearms over there. Should have plenty of room for ammunition and guns and we can leave the nets on board if we need food. Fish profits could also help us buy land.

Attached: 793b9d2220e0081e3ba31909b56fb2f2f41ae72d502bdd4475650bc699fb778c.jpg (800x469 54.56 KB, 98.26K)

There are 3 options:
1. We get from Europe to Africa with boats and then travel on foot/horseback/trucks all the way to south africa
2. We simply get there with a plane
3. We board a merchant ship and once near the shore, we have them get us to land with their rescue boats

How close to south africa could we get on boat from Europe? Also would we bring our own weapons or grease a slav's hands for them?

>gets attacked by ((("pirates"))) supposedly armed with peashooters and machetes
Still sounds like a blast. Would love embark on high seas adventure with you guys.

According to boats.com and boattrader it looks like a transatlantic trawler would run somewhere from $300,000 to $500,000. Unless you can get 100+ people all willing to spent 30k+ that's probably not a viable option. And since we'd have people from all over the globe, there's no way that'd work anyways. It'd probably be better to gather a bunch of kommandos up in their various countries & then as respective groups buy passage on a merchant vessel going near to where we want to go.
These larp scenarios are always kinda neat.

Not close at all mate. We could simply cross the Mediterranean. Once we land, it's up to us finding a truck or bikes to reach south Africa. A long and dangerous journey.
A plane would be the ideal option. Problem with plane is you guys getting your guns through. Most likely impossible.

This. A merchant vessel is the most realistic option. Board the ship and once you're near the shore, have them lower a rescue boat and get you on land. However, once again, how do you burgers get your guns on these ships? They are not allowed, and getting them on a merchant vessel is next to impossible unless the crew and captain were also involved.
We would most likely have to buy all equipment in some african market and make do with their chink AKs until we can get our hands on something better.

and we will also need a translator. Anyone of you speaks Shona?

Attached: MGS-PW_MSF_drill_instructor.png (382x382, 96.21K)

What is viable however, is a Cessna 172. I could picture everybody chipping in a few thousand bucks to buy one. You can fit prob. a full tank of fuel, the pilot and 2 guys along with all their gear. About a day long journey to one end of africa, another day back. Problems then would be finding airports nearby on both sides, getting the plane over the ocean in the first place, and finding a certified pilot & mechanic. Guns-wise, afaik there's no legal way to get firearms across the atlantic unless you're some registered company, so yeah they'd have to be bought at our destination.

You could get a few guys to go on ahead and prepare a makeshift airstrip somewhere in Namibia near the border.

What you just described is filibustering, OP.

implying there wouldn't be veterans of all rank from the RSF and SADF. By the way, a communist namibian newsarticle stated that they don't want to give veterans status to former koevoet and swatf/sadf because they are 'traitors', but in the same breathe, stated that they are afraid of these old soldiers because of their training. I assume they refer especially to 32Battalion. Imagine having swathes of protected villages that are inherently hostile to the ANC and by extension the chinks.

No one in SA speaks shona, you tard, that's in communist occupied rhodesia and mozambique. Zulu, xhosa, bushman, sotho, north ndebele are acceptable as well as english and afrikaans. Rule of thumb, everyone speaks english there, they only speak something else if they don't want to communicate with you.

Zig Forumstards have been kicking around the idea of going on safari from namibia and then permanently staying in SA. Since SA is a failed state and can't keep foreign blacks from Occupied Rhodesia, Mozambique and Botswana away, I think you won't have a problem.
search for either majority white or coloured areas of the Cape like Oudtshoorn or Cape Town. You should be safe there.

That's exactly where we need to go, you tard
>>>Zig Forums
This is your home

No, nigger. The action is in SA, not terr-occupied Rhodesia. Explain why we need to go to somewhere that is landlocked and will have zero access to a supply line? Explain yourself faggot.

The principle of Rhodesia. But we should cross that bridge when we come to it. SA first.

But to conquer land of course. Just like our ancestors did. We search for new lands and we conquer them. And Rhodesia isn't just any kind of land. It was conquered by Europeans, and it is our mission to take it back.
Do you seriously think a bunch of nignogs can keep watch on an entire jungle. And that it will be impossible to slowly break through? Guerrilla tactics will be excellent at wearing them down.

There's either a moron or a shill stating that Rhodesia should be taken back instead of SA, which has more whites and are likely to be more sympathetic as well as easier access to supplies via the sea. Surely you see where I'm coming from.

terr-occupied Rhodesia is still a police state under Emmerson Mngangagwa unlike SA, which is a failed-state therefore, it would be easier to hold an insurgency in SA, than Rhodesia. Careful you don't accidentally kill yourself, shithead.

Are there any old oil platforms off the coast of South Africa for sale? Asking for a business associate

Attached: 1409983701686.jpg (1680x1050, 123.97K)

Then the plan is quite simple. We seize control of both SA and Rhodesia, you spineless faggot.

Attached: 5.jpg (750x978, 230.19K)

Tell us how you plan going about that. You act as if it'll happen over night, you shithead.

There's rumoured to be some a few miles off of the atlantic, but I would say that it's pure speculation. The NP and the ANC regimes never explored much depth. NOTE: Australia was a main exporter of crude oil to SA, where it was refined.

We leaflet drop mandatory employment forms, all negroes will vacate the nation shortly afterwards.

They had nuclear weapons and were on the cusp of a military industrial revolution, and were acquiring the technical capacity to build ICBMs. They had their chance, they could have kept Apartheid and kept going, they were outnumbered but they had a massive edge in fire power and organization, all they had to do was buckle down on racial, non class lines. And wait for the niggers to go completely out of control and wipe them out while point nukes at American cities.

They had their chance. They blew it. They *allowed* a govt full of worthless traitors and richfags to sell them all out instead of killing them all.

Rhodesia was in a worse spot than South Africa ever was, outnumber far worse and outgunned to the point it was a ticking timebomb until the niggers gathered some extra braincells, or balls, and wiped them out.

Retreating from Rhodesian soil into South Africa was the strategically correct move. And would have left opportunity to take it back had South Africa held the line.

Attached: 2d6c8f21df761cce11960e3430786fff6d2c6e30c403e55ad7f5bc25f7b34ac4.png (653x420, 177.53K)

Attached: solidus wojak.gif (632x758, 42.01K)

Attached: pathetic.png (953x1282, 495.46K)

The Chinks may be our biggest problem in all of this. They have an active police presence in the area and enough funding to maintain it.

No way would I allow a single one of those savages onboard. MGSV went faggot with "muh nigger child soldiers". We won't make that mistake.

The Changs are not assisting the White's. Their only motivation is keeping the niggers away from Chinese business interests and nothing more. We care about the fate of South Africa and the native Afrikaners. That is how we compete.

I was thinking this problem over, this is what I had in mind:
It should be much cheaper than all of us pooling together at once and going, if we trickle down at our own pace it would make the trip easier on those hoping to go without having to coordinate some grand meetup or boat to ship us all over.

Sounds good. So, who's gonna be the one to first get there?

Attached: Kaz.jpg (978x1265, 630.2K)

I'd love to, however I am 18 and thus i'm unable to participate as a legal PMC I was hoping an user with military or PMC experience would be the first one planting roots, I'd follow soon after, and then the rest would come.

I like how after the unfinished plot point you could farm niglets for good boy points and easy heroism (which is actually fucking worthless) and never see them again.
Also, MGSV is literally non-canon.
There were no negroid soldiers in MSF and the supposed "wandering motherbase soldiers" are non-white.

High heroism gives you higher-ranking volunteers. Also, with enough heroism you can attack players' FOBs that are armed with nukes.
It is canon if Kojima says so.
MSF did have niggers, and most wandering-soldiers are random. You might get them all white,or half of them niggers or chinks. It is randomized.

Attached: 97_Kojima.png (250x252, 101.1K)

I thought the darker skin on the wandering soldiers was because of the parasite shit or whatever they were affected with to render them into bumbling autists.

Having an afro on an otherwise caucasian face isn't a nigger.
look through the character portraits, or if you're particularly autistic pick every soldier you have on a mission in swim trunks and report back their skin color

S ranks are worthless compared to S+ and S++
the threshold is so low they shouldn't have bothered.

Why bother when we can just shoot them?

Someone needs to negotiate surrender terms with them, and they're too stupid to learn english.

Why bother when we can just shoot them?

Or we can just shoot them.

If we shoot them then we won't have any slave labor.

Slave labor is ineffective, shooting them is much more practical.

This. It also undercuts the white working class citizenry.

Once you guys land in SA i'll stop laughing

It's ketchup you monster.

Αν οι τρελάρες όντως πηγαίνανε και ξεκινούσαν δικιά τους εταιρία, θα τα παρατούσα όλα εδώ και θα πήγαινα μαζί τους. Η ζωή είναι βαρετή εδώ. Σπίτι, γραφείο, σπίτι, γραφείο, και ξανά πάλι σπίτι. Δεν κάνω τίποτα σπουδαίο. Αν πέθαινα αύριο η ιστορία δεν θα με θυμότανε. Καλύτερα οπότε να σκοτωθώ στα 30 μου στην ζούγκλα προστατεύοντας λευκούς παρά να ζήσω μέχρι τα 80 και να μην έχω καταφέρει απολύτως τίποτα σημαντικό.

Attached: Balkanwave.png (1016x668, 603.72K)

Welp, time to change my name to Miller Kazuhira san

Attached: absolutely disgusting 2.jpg (500x473, 56.45K)

In Poland since recently you could actually be "Kazuhira McDonnel Benedict Miller" in this particular order since now it's legal to both change to foreign names and name your kids using non-Polish names, for Benedict you'd have to take the sacrament of Confirmation though.

Trawler/Fishing ship with displacement of 115 tonnes for the equivalent of $35,000USD
funenet.com/content.php?id=6261&nomal

I think you could buy ships cheaper here than in the US, just because we have so few fishermen.

Attached: 6261_201809291591143_5baf179f885d1_1024x768.jpg (1024x768 72.36 KB, 70.07K)

$550000 USD for a 1065 DWtonne cargo ship;
ship-trading.com/board/public/syousai

Attached: subimg1_5b45cdc221652.jpg (540x405 100.42 KB, 39.74K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x450 347.95 KB, 510.43K)

Attached: 9acf251625ccd0f8091268c6378d67e90b7e79328a800fb9fff205704f7d9396.png (552x543, 266.33K)

How do armor fish boat from angsty Somali teens with rpg?

Attached: 1536944651943.jpg (750x750, 63.12K)

We become the angsty somali rhodesian teens

Attached: serveimage.jpg (604x377, 39.95K)

as a 20 year old Zig Forumsunt with little ambition other than guns and fighting this sounds very appealing. I would leave my life behind and take my guns with me if this was made a reality.

The best defense is a good offense, Strelok. We'll launch a missile or two, and if they're close-range, we'll use Greek fire and a few AGLs to eliminate the Somali shitskins. If their ship is still functional, we'll take it for ourselves.
And that's how the Zig Forumsommando Armada will be formed

Don't you have like the highest per-capita fish and seafood consumption in the world?

Too bad that any serious mercenary/volunteer unit worth a damn only accepts those who previously served in an army before. But that is understandable. Who the hell would want to hire and lead an armed team full of newfags with no previous military experience? Thats just my opinion.
t. another 20 year old weapons autist

Those few fishermen are really good.

Are you the same Magyar with the political science degree? Did you start studying at 16?

Serious mercenaries won't support the Boers anyway because all the big money supports the ANC.

As demonstrated even professional athletes have to compliment them from time to time.

ourworldindata.org/grapher/fish-and-seafood-consumption-per-capita
Last hope that they rectified this travesti within these last 5 years or I'll stop buying animus and commit sudoku.

Attached: shamefurdispray2.jpg (319x480, 157.65K)

No, I'm another Magyar studying history.

We don't eat fish as much as we used to; probably something to do with westernisation and eating more meat to catch up with whites in physicality and fitness.

Also Worst Koreans don't care about quality fish, they overfish and eat all sorts of weird, they're fucked man.

Attached: outtatheway.jpg (1348x898, 208.21K)

I totally get you. We were always big red meat eaters but fish used to be more staple that vegan green shit.

Yeap, I know you are more picky in the good sense with the exception of cetaceans, thankfully for us everything the Mediterranean has to offer is either at least very agreeable or completely inedible, with the exception of sea cucumbers that Romans used to eat but look like turdworms. "Trashiest" fish you can find around here is mackerel, salema porgy and frigate tuna and they are honestly pretty decent, "trashiest" seafood here is considered to be スルメイカ, which I presume is popular there, and shortfin squid just because they are compared to real calamari.

Man,the age of rape has long since ended.

While I get it because they're prone to rape (pic related) and are generally incompetent, is there any other reason?

Attached: don't_recruit_niggers.jpg (422x198, 45.09K)

Attached: shiggy akira.jpg (290x324, 21.08K)

Attached: smug columbus.jpg (520x390, 32.29K)

Is there any serious talk of this or just a bunch of larping? I would go.

They're stupid, incompetent, have diseases, have weak upper body strength and they need to be wiped out

Attached: wew.jpg (683x743 207 KB, 597.23K)

I'm pretty serious but then again, I don't have supplies nor the required skillset to be useful.

Can Americans take guns onto personally owned sea faring boats? I'm sure it depends on the laws of the state in which the port is located, but if Americans can take guns, it could be entirely possible to take said boat to transport supplies to another boat in International waters.
I think it was past the 24nm territorial and contiguous waters that laws start to get fuzzy.

Attached: IMG_20181204_023909.jpg (836x1512, 104.48K)

Boats are just vehicles man. Even greenpeace faggots had an actual arsenal when they bothered random fishers in the event some actually decided to board and fuck them seven ways to sunday I will admit several mossbergs isn't much of an arsenal.

Skills and equipment are 20% Zig Forums and 80% /out/

I would unironically join you fags for a nigger genocide in South Africa but I got no good guns and no money

would a Zig Forumsommando with sub-par non-correctable vision be accepted into your shitty company?

I can bring extra guns if you've got a way to transport them across the big blue.\
I've two extra AR-15s
a Mosin Nagant
an SKS
a .22 henry lever action
and a few handguns

Yes, executioners and flamethrower carriers don't need great eyesight

And who knows, if your lust for revenge is high enough, you might even become XO

Attached: just to suffer.png (1018x919, 127.99K)

well fuck, someone rev up the crowdfunding campaign. We can promise combat footage and journals in return for small repeating payments from people who don't want to go themselves.

>the most asshurt man in a 500m radius gets to control psycho retcon mantis

I would love to do something like this, especially for the Boers. But I'm an absolute poorfag, so there's no much I can contribute, except for a gun and fanaticism.

All we have to do is wait for things to go hot.

Things are already cooking, Anglo oppressor of my kin.

Why not just start a law-abiding political movement advocating for an independent microstate in a western country that we can all safely get to? Makes a lot more sense to me. Boers might be up shit creek without a paddle, but we're about to be in the same situation. You don't even need many entirely legal firearms to start a law-abiding political movement advocating for an independent microstate in a country. Hell, you could manufacture what you need if you really had to if it's legal, of course, just like the Vietminh and Viet Cong used to (until they seized so much materiel from the ARVN that it became unnecessary). Failing that, you can just politely but firmly ask for them at police stations and depots, like every peaceful and law-abiding political movement has done since the dawn of time.

Attached: You.jpg (2723x2042 1.12 MB, 337.16K)