Sweden distributes 'be prepared for war' leaflet to all 4.8m homes

The Swedish government has begun sending all 4.8m of the country’s households a public information leaflet telling the population, for the first time in more than half a century, what to do in the event of a war.

Om krisen eller kriget kommer (If crisis or war comes) explains how people can secure basic needs such as food, water and heat, what warning signals mean, where to find bomb shelters and how to contribute to Sweden’s “total defence”.

The 20-page pamphlet, illustrated with pictures of sirens, warplanes and families fleeing their homes, also prepares the population for dangers such as cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news.

“Although Sweden is safer than many other countries, there are still threats to our security and independence,” the brochure says. “If you are prepared, you are contributing to improving the ability of the country to cope with a major strain.”

Similar leaflets were first distributed in neutral Sweden in 1943, at the height of the second world war. Updates were issued regularly to the general public until 1961, and then to local and national government officials until 1991.
The publication comes as the debate on security – and the possibility of joining Nato – has intensified in Sweden in the wake of Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and recent incursions into Swedish airspace and territorial waters by Russian planes and submarines.

The country has begun reversing military spending cuts and last year staged its biggest military exercises in nearly a quarter of a century, as well as voting to reintroduce conscription and unveiling joint plans with Denmark to counter Russian cyber-attacks and disinformation.

The leaflet advises people to think about how to cope if there was no heating, food became difficult to buy, prepare and store, there was no water in the taps or toilet, and cash machines, mobile phones and the internet stopped working.

It advises checking the source of all information, warning that “states and organisations are already trying to influence our values and how we act … and reduce reduce our resilience and willingness to defend ourselves”.

A detailed page of “home preparedness tips” advises the population to stock up on water bottles, warm clothing and sleeping bags, and “non-perishable food that can be prepared quickly, requires little water or can be eaten without preparation”.

In the event of armed conflict, it says, “everyone is obliged to contribute and everyone is needed” for Sweden’s “total defence”: anyone between 16 and 70 “can be called to assist in the event of the threat of war and war”.

Sweden has not been at war with another country for more than 200 years. If it is attacked, the leaflet says, “we will never give up. All information to the effect that resistance is to cease is false.”
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/21/sweden-distributes-be-prepared-for-war-cyber-terror-attack-leaflet-to-every-home

Attached: 1625.jpg (1625x975, 258.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cjnews.com/perspectives/jew-unhealthy-relationship-sex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweden never got invaded in The Big One. they're getting invaded by mudslimes now and don't care. why do they care about defense at all?

Sweden proved it was a de facto NATO member in all but name the moment it issued an arrest warrant for Julian Assange at the behest of the U.S.

Oh please Sweden at this point is so soylent it couldnt hold off an invasion from estonia

maybe the muslims finally took over important positions there and are trying to protect their new home from old (((enemies)))

If Marxism never changes its play book, then this is most likely not having to do with defense, but keeping the population paranoid so it keeps sucking the government teat for protection against a fake war that will never come.

Nevermind. Scratch that "most likely" and turn it into "definitely."

I assume it's telling people to prepare for war against the "evil white patriarchy" or something equally as faggy.

Sweden was lost when they opened their borders to hostile invaders. They already lost the fight. Lesson to learn from this is don't listen to kikes to open your borders.for multiculturalism? You think Israel's borders are open?

So the govt is organizing the Muslims and giving them a date, like what happened in Rwanda.

because the world is about to nuke israel, something everyone has been waiting for for a long time, and they want to be prepared for any instability that might follow.

Its as I thought the liberation of yurope is coming after the deep state goes down.

Attached: tmp_24348-PicsArt_05-21-02.58.591429559754.png (2800x1575, 2.93M)

don't you have a stripper party to go to, based dj, neptune?

"Wook, Mommy !! I Postuhd It Agayms!!"

Attached: tmp_5179-20180521_173354596909269.png (1280x1252, 423.53K)

Jesus Christ Sweden, do you really have to make EVERYTHING about being a liberal?

Today, the genius journalist 'Philip' presented an earth shattering BREAKING NEWS article, where he detailed a story about a stupid insignificant tattoo Barry Goldwater had on his left hand.

Riveting journalism at its best!

And of course, Philip reported that Barry Goldwater's tattoo was between the thumb and index finger of his left hand.
(While he showed a photograph of a tattoo on the back (opisthenar) of 'somebody's' hand.

Philip's article praised Barry Goldwater (which of course has nothing to do with the fact that Jim masturbates to Barry Goldwater posters) but once again, Philip couldn't do anything right, and misspelled goldwater's first name, actually spelling it 'Berry'…….

This post on creating is more akin to 'breaking news' than Philip's misspelled, half-assed 'article' about a fucking tattoo on Barry Goldwater's hand.

That's why I love The Goldwater…..

Because I love to escape all the fake news of the mainstream media.

If you polled 50,000 people from around the world, and ask them would they rather be in Sweden with it's open-minded liberalism and gorgeous women, or be in your depressing lonely apartment with your conservative pomposity and resentful self-entitlement, I wonder which one they would choose ?

Philip is a fucking douchebag, anyway….

liberalism and gynocentrism always go hand in hand

(In other words, you'd rather go to Sweden as well)

LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN !!!!

Attached: tmp_20453-PicsArt_05-21-02.43.23412978543.jpg (480x360, 42.27K)

And guess (((who))) brought them in?

Sweden was virtually a utopia in the 50s and 60s. Jews did not like that. In their minds only jews could accomplish tikkun olam. Those swedish goys proved anyone can fo it so they worked to undermine that utopia.

Jews will never allow any nation to create a utopia without their kike influence.

Attached: tmp_12120-PicsArt_05-21-06.33.251712617429.jpg (480x360, 63.45K)

You got all wrong, little guy…..

The reason we Jews do whatever we want to do is because WE CAN….

and there's not anybody who can do a goddamn thing about it… We have been given a red carpet because we are superior to you, more intelligent than you, and our penises are bigger

yi mean, I'm NOT being an asshole, or saying anything that's untrue. It's all statistical fact.

I'm sorry that you lost in the genetic lottery.

Jews have a 50/50 chance of carrying at least one defective gene out of 38 genetic diseases by the ashkeNAZI jews. 38 genetic diseases concentrated into your population due yo incestuous cousin fucking and uncle niece fucking selective breeding.

You think being the product of INCEST makes you superior?

while it is true that Jewish men have much bigger penises than white men, I don't necessarily agree with the red carpet part. well in a way I guess you're right about that too in some ways.

(((MASTER RACE)))

Attached: Tay-Sachs Disease More common in Jews (ethnicity, not religion).jpg (960x720, 84.2K)

sure, sure, whatever you say, right?
I'd be angry too, if I were you. All I've ever fucked is white girls and Asian girls, having only fucked three Jewish women in my life. It turns out that white girls love Jewish guys because we have a genetic trait of having bigger penises than white men. I'm healthy and all of my children are healthy, and so are all of the white girls who I've planted my seed into.

I'm not sure which comic book you get your 'education' from, but at this point you're just grasping for straws.

How many white girls have you fucked in your life? I'm just curious….

Let's forget the 'white' quantification…

how many GIRLS in general have you fucked?

The reason I'm asking is because it's important that we get to the bottom of your anger and resentment.

Being honest will expedite your pathway to happiness, and make you a more complete person.

Thank God you don't have to worry about having a child with that disease…..

(Because you're never going to have children)

Let me explain this to you better, since I'm aware of your learning disability:

To have children, you must first have sex with a female. This negates you from the equation, meaning you don't have to worry about your children getting diseases.

Now do you understand?

The longer you avoid the question, the longer you will remain unhappy. I'm trying to help you find your path to honesty and acceptance of your own self-imposed flaws….

So let's do this one more time, shall we ?

Q: how many girls have you fucked in your life?

Your avoidance of my question verifies the root source of all your bitter resentment and hatred towards women.

(And I don't blame you for being angry at us Jews, because we're the ones fucking all of your women)

Fucks family members until they literally become fatheads. Calls itself…

(((MASTER RACE)))

Attached: 857.jpg (256x324, 21.16K)

Hot Swedish females are welcome at my house where it's safe.

Don't you find it slightly transparent for you to be making accusations that I am incestuous, when you already know I have literally fucked hundreds and hundreds of women in my life….

And everybody knows you have little if any sexual experience behind you…

Don't you think coming at me with the 'sexual' angle is a little bit too transparent?

Here's my daughter from my marriage to the Swedish girl.

Attached: tmp_27773-820727_3821071864705_617250495_o581680180.jpg (1536x2048, 214.32K)

She's actually a model out in California now

Attached: tmp_27773-1278969_4840218422732_1468941201_o1874443419.jpg (1156x1156, 254.48K)

She looks exactly like her mother, who's last name was almost impossible to pronounce. But I changed her last name for her, got her pregnant, and this is a photo of the result….

Attached: tmp_27773-11519_4099972797054_452044268_n592521485.jpg (452x636, 18.92K)

I'd tell you her name, etc etc but I'm sure you have no interest in finding her website

It turns out that Swedish women love Jews, just like German women, and all women….

size matters

it's really no secret why certain men get so jealous about Jewish guys

What do they even think is going to change if Russia invades Sweden ?

They don't think Russia is going to invade them. Russia has no reason to 'invade' Sweden.

The Swedish are very open about things, and their government is simply aware that the world is inching closer to a full out world war scenario.

If anything, they're keeping their eye on the FAT STUPID IDIOT in the white house, because his inexperience in world affairs and idiotic personality (not to mention his propensity to blurt out provocative antagonistic statements and threats) are the reason the whole world is quietly gearing up, knowing we are headed towards a major event that will likely have unprecedented catastrophic effects associated with it and could very well change Life As We Knew It on this planet.

Same ol' spin, same ol muh jewish dick is bigger but different grade of showing us how much you love to suck and take cocks up the ass. Also seriously nigger? You're going grammar nazi as well?

Attached: menial_bullshit.jpg (620x639, 64.38K)

Trump is a puppet just like obama to the kike bankers. You which nation wlli never be hit by war? Switzerland. Its the location of the central bank OF central banks where the rich keep their private swiss kike bank accounts.

The world isnt trying to go ti war. The bankers are…

One of these days I'm going to tell you the full story of how I ended up meeting my Swedish ex-wife.

It's really quite a story, and I know that you're going to love it.

It was completely on a fluke, out of the blue, and totally unlikely, but still somehow I ended up with her wrapped around my arm.

I was out with one of my best friend's named Michael, and we had gone to a bar in Little Five Points in Atlanta Georgia to pick up some kickass weed from The Bahamas that he was buying…

I was kind of in a Melancholy mood because the previous day, I had just broken up with my girlfriend of 8 years, Jill. I wasn't sad or depressed or anything like that, because I'm the one who told Jill I wanted to end the 8 year relationship. But I was just kind of 'along for the ride' that night, slightly melancholy, keeping to myself and deep in thought, while my friend Michael met with his weed dealer at the end of the bar.

I pulled out a ballpoint pen, and just started doodling on a napkin in front of me on the bar. I was lost in thought, and all of the activity of the nightclub seemed to fade away, all the music faded to silence kind of… It was just me and that napkin and my ballpoint pen…

I was doodling out a pretty nice sketch of a woman with a cat's head… Nothing special just a doodle, when BOOM!!

Debi appeared out of nowhere, grabbed me by the arm, and pulled herself into me. "WHAT'CHA DRAWING?"

She caught me by surprise, and I admit it scared the shit out of me for a second. Before I could turn around she was in my face with her arm around my shoulder and neck looking me right in the eyes.

Debi was GORGEOUS !!!! Natural white blond pear and Brilliant Blue Eyes, a giant smile and a body like something that had been airbrushed in a Playboy magazine.

"It's just a picture of a woman, and as you can see she's got a cat's head"

Debi looked at me and smiled. She didn't say a word, and the moment of silence seemed to last forever. Finally, she took her index finger and gently touched my forehead, and asked "So… When are we going out?"

"tomorrow" I answered, as if I had expected the question, and already have the answer waiting. (I didn't. All of this took place in about 10 or 15 seconds)

As Debi grabbed my pen and wrote down her number, she said "you'd better impress me!"

and as she turned to walk back into the crowd, I told her confidently, "I already have.."

The next day, she and I got wrapped up in one of the most insane sexual relationships I've ever had in my life. She had the most amazing body, and she was like an Olympic athlete under the sheets.

Our relationship was SO MUCH about sex, that I kind of didn't even focus on anything else in my life for the next few months. It was just CONSTANTLY fucking her… Hard…. She was like a sexual kickboxer, and she would literally challenge me to 'kick her ass into the dirt', sexually speaking….

And I obliged………

Yeah, one of these days I'll tell you the entire story…..

I'm quite sure you got several similar stories just like that that you can share with me as well…..

Why did you get so quiet?

Was it something I said ?

Are you mad for some reason?

damn, did you roll a single positive attribute in life?

Attached: fdbf09fcd1383a1eb50d4596171c9917e5075ed1b212d7049fa9eb0d7c42b500.jpg (349x245, 58.9K)

Lol haha trust me…..

it is….

HAIR*

not 'pair'

(although she had an AMAZING pair of tits)

Fucking amazing

*smiling*

cjnews.com/perspectives/jew-unhealthy-relationship-sex
meanwhile in reality jews are the biggest beta virgins in existence
reading this article is hilarious
you think anyone was buying your LARPing johnny? Be honest, you're still a virgin aren't you and all this is just impotent rage projected onto us right?

It took them this fucking long to finally figure that out?

little guy died in the picture huh? Poor little guy.

This fucking thread …
You're all a bunch of niggerjews

lol yeah sure, little guy…. sure

(Sometimes I actually wish it wasn't true, because the grass is always greener on the other side, and whenever I'm in a relationship I always question whether or not I should continue with it)

But the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, no matter how you slice it….

And no….

I'm not 'larping'

Everybody knows that Jews have bigger penises….

it's just a simple fact

That was my impression as well, to wave around the Russian boogeyman and make the people more open to more invasive and controlling "security" measures.

you'd fuck your cousin too if you had constant access to dem khazar milkers tbh

spin us up some 1337 beats, stripper dj

looks like your "daughter" could use a dab of clearasil on that spotty chin, neptune

Did I accidentally just wander into the Johnny Neptune containment thread?

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-06.02.33.jpg (452x636, 61.91K)

lol !!

I believe you very well may have

Not surprising, considering the fact of how young she is, and all those 'jewish/Swedish' hormones

maybe she has a skin allergy to beta semen?

Looks a little flat chested though.

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-06.22.12.png (800x399, 519.01K)

Let's make it so, 69!

Attached: PicsArt_05-20-08.28.23.jpg (720x1280, 222.17K)

That one is HILARIOUS because of the content, the cop yelling, and Jim's expression

A masterpiece

….and when adding an alpha channel layer that you 'free cropped', like the beard, when you're positioning it, you can select the eraser tool at the top of the screen, adjust the eraser so it's opacity is around 50%, adjust the brush size, and bring the brush 'hardness' down so it has a softer Edge, and very carefully make the borders around the beard fade, so that it seems to blend into the skin.

(After making the adjustments, you can go into tools and select 'free crop' again, and wipe your fingers across the entire cut out beard, and it will automatically save it as a 'sticker', complete with the faded translucent edges, so you can use it over and over again)

Jim as a millenial

Attached: tmp_11094-FaceApp_1526953090832802785493.jpg (600x800, 28.65K)

Not My Funeral.

I bet if Jim was a Millennial in Malaysia right now, he would be super woke and start a rappin' career

Attached: tmp_20443-PicsArt_05-21-09.47.331940967617.jpg (1600x1200, 528.4K)

I'm literally going to post an altered pic of myself shortly

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-06.37.02.jpg (1982x2643, 1.07M)

I almost forgot how he would fund his woke-as-shit record label

Attached: tmp_16141-PicsArt_05-21-10.07.141603408203.jpg (1600x1200, 530.58K)

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Thanks. I'll try that when I get some time.
Shit has sucked lately. Super busy.
Hope you are well…
Here's a smile you can cut out and put on anyone…

Attached: 590f12abd266c361b06a238511d738287cb04f894d9e934216eb9746f10f12c0.jpg (500x731, 55.13K)

Attached: tmp_28208-PicsArt_05-21-10.15.43834787693.jpg (720x892, 121.56K)

Funny because that was my song in 'Oliver' 2 years ago…

Dis Gun B Gud!

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-07.24.02.jpg (720x892, 140.12K)

Attached: tmp_7232-PicsArt_05-21-10.29.271221914650.jpg (960x1280, 175.11K)

You're gonna die alone, Johnny.

Northwestern Indian Pussy is pretty amazing too. Weirdly there are a lot of super-white red-headed blue-eyed women around there. Crazy, but true. Alexander the Great made his mark…

Attached: tmp_22245-PicsArt_05-21-10.35.451358614880.jpg (720x892, 126.45K)

We all do…..

Even when surrounded by all our loved ones

Attached: tmp_22245-Johnny Neptunes 3 min sketch of a friend515753337.jpg (768x1024, 102.35K)

Attached: tmp_27820-PicsArt_05-21-10.42.301141156731.png (1080x1440, 1.41M)

Here's one that Wendy made.

It's US™

Wendy's awesome with art

Attached: tmp_27820-PicsArt_05-21-10.43.041241214038.png (666x1217, 372.2K)

That's what I got out of that too. This crap works with cuckservatives sometimes.

They accuse us of having a "siege mentality" and mock us for it when they literally admit they want us gone but see no irony in fearmongering in ways that make no sense.

Here's some more of her work

Attached: tmp_32739-PicsArt_10-16-11.12.22_15269573665541369406942.jpg (1720x1804, 171.83K)

Attached: tmp_32739-PicsArt_10-16-02_20180101161622.05_20180101161622.26_201801011616221371961120.jpg (1478x2160, 256.54K)

Here's my favorite Wendy's done

Attached: tmp_32739-Screenshot_2016-08-08-06-08-051283480535.png (720x1280, 964.63K)

She's really good

Attached: tmp_4675-PicsArt_11-03-11.04.09816707304.jpg (1909x1369, 136.19K)

In a lot of ways, she's much better than me

Attached: tmp_4675-Capture 2018-05-19 11.15.37730403736.jpg (1920x1080, 149.49K)

Down where?
Down THERE!

Attached: Suck on this one Jim.webm (640x360, 7.71M)

Attached: tmp_4675-20171209_202817_201801010007471669690282.jpg (2560x1445, 138.63K)

Way more ways than you know…

Attached: tmp_4675-720_24_3.78_May162018136036462.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Yep

I'd say she's my better half, but she only weighs 94 pounds, and I weigh 220, so she's a little bit less than half

Attached: tmp_9766-6036749099295598946348388986.jpg (640x480, 122.25K)

Honestly, sweden would be better off under the slav boot. Modern Sweden as we all know is a garbage heap of feminism and globalist demographic replacement schemes.

I think Sweden should be put out of its misery, and if it takes a Russian invasion thats not the worst thing

There is no reason to defend modern sweden, it would just be defending the continuing globalist destruction.

Attached: 1518579426162.jpg (708x708, 63.08K)

Johnny is a joke.

I wouldn't argue with you on that one

Attached: tmp_5451-PicsArt_05-21-11.12.13635099245.jpg (600x357, 52.01K)