"Young Catholics vs LGBT Bullies in the Netherlands"

Atheists, leftists and homosexuals claim to represent peace and tolerance, that is until you oppose their beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ltYHc5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for relevance and respect for the few that have taken the shit of the lgbt hitlers to stand for the family and God

(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; (15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; (16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Attached: 663a93581c9581edd0a91be5b62582681e56d7eeb573230c02f5b2f343c267f3.jpg (682x1023, 641.74K)

I'm not too surprised to notice that those people were holding an Antifa flag. Those types on here would attack WNs for their beliefs, but they don't attack those who commit anti-biblical actions. They're worse than unrepentant sinners because they refuse to enforce the doctrine of Christ in favor of enforcing the horseshit of anti-religion communists, transgender sodomites, and criminals who violate the law of the land.

How this different than how trump worshipping neopagan Zig Forumscucks act?

They don't do it in public, they only do it on message boards. Nice try though.

at least the fags are willing to fight for what they believe in.
We don't want their views to be accepted in this world, so we should fight them openly as they fight us.

If you openly fight back, then the press will back them up. They will lie that they were assaulted by a band of evil Christians for no good reason. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

doesn't have to be literal fighting, left wing speakers often refuse to speak on stage with their political opponents, don't let right wing speakers speak at events, and so on.
I'm just saying, they believe we are a danger to their existence, and they act accordingly, whereas it seems many Christian leaders live in a bubble where everyone is supposed to get along.
It's my opinion we should be taking more measures to fight against these people, other than arguing with them (because it doesn't work)

We should take governmental and institutional positions. They're able to get away with doing their actions because there are people at the top who exist to exonerate them of their crimes and to highlight their opponent's violation.

I am platinum fucking mad
imgur.com/gallery/ltYHc5z

Attached: 1401379406416.png (900x702, 67.86K)

No. They burn down churches and advocate violence against Christians while ignoring Muslims. Nice try shilling for Zig Forums to encourage the myth Zig Forums was ever a Christian board.

The one with Varg, right? I agree, but only for that case.

Commies did their actions tenfold.

This is the ultimate definition of cringe. Not from the peaceful protestors, but from the antifags.

Yup, Satan’s clowns have taken over. And only an handful of us is left…99% of whom are just lukewarm and weak.

MINE EYES!

These people are saints.

They got courageous hearts, that’s for sure…

good job bringing Zig Forums to discussion that was never about Zig Forums

And that guy was obviously not physically strong enough to repel the vermin. God forgive me for even entertaining these thoughts but I think I would attempt to harm them as much as I could if I happened to be there. And they are always masked too, so sure that nothing will happen to them.

Attached: 1446265309028.jpg (583x583 28.69 KB, 30.74K)

God bless those men. But why were the faggot protestors yelling in English so much?

All protestors appeal to US media these days.

Attached: Capture.PNG (255x388, 202.73K)

Zig Forums most certainly has its problems and a lot of Zig Forumsacks are vile individuals, but the fact that you're bringing up Zig Forums in a thread which is solely focused on lefty homosexuals is going to make me assume you're a shill for leftism.

Pray for the Scandavian countries, the Social Democrats have them all by the balls.

Why so gay?

Attached: image.jpeg (640x632, 69.88K)

Attached: Who oh who.webm (500x280, 4.25M)

*rubs democracies*

This is beyond depressing. Has the idpol left completely run out of social causes to fight for so all that's left to do is harassing people based on their religious beliefs?

This. Pray often and start at the local level; anyone can do it.

Attached: 00-vladimir-kireyev-st-george-the-all-victorious-eternal-struggle-and-eternal-victory-2014.jpg (1200x1680, 459.03K)