ITT Boots

I'll go first
pic related

Attached: il_fullxfull.253183151.jpg (1000x1000, 83.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnumboots.com/gl/boots/professional/827/stealth-force-80-dsz/
terrafootwear.com/8inchworkboots/tabid/151/CategoryID/0/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/395/language/en-CA/Default.aspx
m.samsclub.com/ip/men-hkng-boot-bwn-8-in-club-item-434978/prod20411758
b
redwingshoes.com/red-wing-shoe/914-red-wing-shoes/914-red-wing-mens-8-inch-boot-brown
atthefrontshop.com/WWII_Jump_Boots_p/usfjmp.htm
atthefrontshop.com/WWII_Double_Buckle_Boots_made_in_USA_p/usfcsb.htm
solovair-shoes.com/product/11-eye-derby-boot/
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot/
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot-2/
solovairdirect.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only applies to the few that are still made in England. The Asian made ones are fucking shit and will fall apart if you get them wet. Solovair is also very comparable. The PVC soles are both the best and worst part of these. The "air cushioned sole" increases comfort quite a bit, but the PVC is very temperature sensitive. You will find the soles get hard in the cold and soft in the heat. This decreases traction during the winters and increases wear during the summers. They do last quite a while. I get two to three years of daily use out of a pair before the sole is worn out. I've never bothered to send them off for a resole, but the Goodyear Welt construction does make them resolable by a good cobbler. Some of the Asian ones have been found not actually welted but rather glued in with a fake welt like a pair of shitty sneakers.

How/where can I find the good ones? I want to make sure before accidentally spending a hundred bucks on cheap Chinese crap.

I bought mine in 2012 at Journey's, barely look used even though I've never cleaned/taken care of them.
Will check next time at mall to confirm if the ones there now are eternal anglo masterrace.

You can go to their website. Look for the "Made in England" collection. First time I've checked in years since the pair I'm wearing now is second hand. Looks like they've really expanded the collection because about six years ago all they had was the 1460 and two of its lower eyelet count relatives. The Pascall antiques look pretty slick being jungle boot inspired.

Why would you kick a cat??!!

Attached: scawed_loli.png (398x225, 79.14K)

Because fuck cats get doge

Attached: jVTSC56.jpg (494x622, 158.15K)

Blundstones

Attached: 310_0.png (700x530, 107.72K)

i still have my boots from my time in the military and they serve me perfectly, don't really need any other boots.

Attached: 1537804982600.png (1196x752, 82.8K)

Go for Redbacks.

i have a pair of Altama americunt boots, i would say they are 56% ok

KEK, no.
Nu-docs are massively overpriced doshit made in China, the old ones were good when they literally used to be £3 a pair, but now they cost over £170 a pair and they're cheap chink shit.
The original manufacturer of the English boots still exist, they're called Solovair, their whole line is made in England and they're also cheaper than docs. They're the OEM for Doc's "made in England" line, but Doc Martens slaps an extra £20 on the price just because it's sold by them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x1280, 556.07K)

Unless those break.

Would you recommend their steel toe boots?
Always been meaning to get some, but I don't know what standards they should be help up to apart from other shoes, if any.

Attached: 11-1981-BK-Solovair-Highlander-11-eye-Derby-Boot-5.jpg (1200x1200, 55.87K)

then i still have my second pair

Attached: schlingel.png (372x446, 13.43K)

Seems pretty solid, thanks, I'll get a pair the next time I get back.

Best insoles?

then why bother?

Attached: UBAgdkP.jpg (634x601, 35.26K)

Meindl Ohio 2 GTX

Attached: 178914561475161.jpg (800x600 101.37 KB, 93.52K)

In college I bought a pair of Magnum boots. These are the closest looking ones I could find:
magnumboots.com/gl/boots/professional/827/stealth-force-80-dsz/
Might have bought an older version of those or just a really similar boot.
Mine were cold rated and had a carbon fiber toe so they didn't freeze your feet. I use them as hiking and snow boots to this day. You need to keep them free of salt and polished to keep the quality up, but I can say that my boots still hold up well and the build quality was nice.
Expensive, though. Those are the most expensive pair of footwear I own.
My work shoes are a pair of red wings steel toes with 6 in ankle. They are ok but the insides fell apart pretty quick and I had to patch them with my sewing kit. I got these for free though so I can't complain too much.

Never tried them, but considering the quality of their regular boots, I think that they'd be fine.

Is that officer from Ałszwic adventures?

Attached: Bartoszewski - podwieczorek.jpg (1748x4244 1.06 MB, 366.58K)

Can I ask for translation?

Adventures of "professor" in Ałszfic
Lazy boy

Baste.
You get to keep Danzig
For now

Good lad!

Attached: 731a22225440b0a3fe294252c0c569ed0db67eaadd39ffd28c2edf139770d48f.png (859x500, 848.32K)

Das sind ganz schön viele Luftgangster da hinten

What do y'all think of Ariats?
I have a pair for riding and a pair for everyday things.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (370x535, 199.52K)

Anyone know if Vasque is reputable as a shoe company? There's a boot, the Canyonlands, that I like the look of since it's understated enough to work at the office, but durable and rugged enough that if shit hit the fan I could hike the >20 miles back home in it across both urban and rural terrain. I live in a hot and arid environment, so the mesh that allows for some airflow to keep my feet cool and aired out is more important to me than full leather for 100% water and snowproofing.

We can't all wear that shit texanon, leave your state for once.

Opinions on redwing boots?

This. Cats are dickheads.

terrafootwear.com/8inchworkboots/tabid/151/CategoryID/0/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/395/language/en-CA/Default.aspx

What do you guys think of these? Been considering getting them but 200$ is a lot to invest for me.

Attached: 805525_1.jpg (800x800, 64K)

What is this brand?

Attached: 1420229022599.jpg (680x795, 63.02K)

m.samsclub.com/ip/men-hkng-boot-bwn-8-in-club-item-434978/prod20411758

If you're cheap, these are like $30 and better than the $100ish pair of Wolverines and $80 Columbia ones I've been through. They're durable and comfy.

Attached: 0040980037134_A.jpeg (380x380, 20.7K)

Giving it back to you with the subhuman libshits and kike schemsters (city is literally hiring hobos to set empty buildings on fire as an insurance scam) would not help with improving relations, but if we replaced them It'd have been not beneficial to give it back.

Globe EMS/Wildland master race:
Front zipper
Vibram sole
Goretex liner
Full leather upper
Composite toe

Attached: ae1a8b71ca100e932d11f61a1731c73c.jpg (500x500, 21.68K)

Buy some Rocky boots

of course

Attached: leprofessorgesicht.png (362x372, 7.3K)

200 sounds like a lot until you factor in the multiple years of use you get out of quality boots.

That said, I don't know much about that brand. I've worn eccos, lowas and vasque. They all have worked well enough

For those of us that go innawoods often, I highly recommend White's Boots.
I have a pair of the Smokejumpers that I've used for 6 years and only now am I thinking of sending them in to be rebuilt. They are built as lineman boots with a high heel to grab the stirrup, but that heel is a godsend in the woods. Only issue is the break in period and the price. 450 dollars for a pair of boots that are insanely uncomfortable at the start. Suffer through a few weeks, soaking the boots with water with your feet in them every day, and then your feet will be broken into the boots (no, its not the other way around). Great forestry working boots or off trail hiking boots.

papulu?

money spent on quality footwear is never wasted.

Ariats are nice. I wear some of their plane jane boots everyday. The ones with rubber soles are far more comfortable.

Just get some knee high muck Boots, their great.

Attached: 7285_119_zoom.jpg (820x1500, 107.2K)

Niggers, take your hi-points, and go.

Attached: boots-for-girls-8.jpg (752x1128, 82.26K)

I bet those would pair well with some tactical fishnet stockings.

Get on my level, cumskins.

Attached: k shoes - nazi swastika.jpg (634x634, 156.58K)

Gonna need some sauce on those, huezillian

>b bc.com/news/world-us-canada-38614276
they're from polar fox, but iirc they've been recalled after some faggot complained

Are tactical loafers a thing?

Attached: Jyogakuin.jpg (1698x2448, 1.07M)

Maybe from water-resistant material if you're autistic enough, but shoes that don't have laces and are below the ankle aren't really the best choice for "tactical" footwear.

I found them polanon

Attached: TACTICAL AF.PNG (1768x907, 456.26K)

I wear Vasque St. Elias boots, I've been very satisfied with them. Only downside is that the laces aren't the most durable, you'll probably replace them within a year,

4/10: will get caught without it being part of your plan.

trash

My ankles feel week walking in them. I ain't climbing hills in that shit. Yard work? not bad. thanks

Good boots, but like I said I don't wear steel toe or anything for hiking. Honestly the winter lining ones never made my feet warmer but instead just made me sweat more, I think socks go further. I have these in steel toe version so it has a bit more features but I'm getting the same one in non steel toe because for me, steel toes SUCK for hiking as a land surveyor.
redwingshoes.com/red-wing-shoe/914-red-wing-shoes/914-red-wing-mens-8-inch-boot-brown
Check the local store, if you are buying redwings and not the side brands they offer then you get 1 month return date with full money back no matter how much you wear it, or you can even switch your boots to another one you want to try. But make sure you get fitted for the right size and width. They had a decent arch support for my flat feet soles I bought which made my feet stop hurting but they just feel meh instead at the end of the day. I'm still having trouble on that.
Though if you are going to be innawoods a lot they get cut up pretty easily so I would look into boots that have protection on the toe that prevents that instead of just leather but it's up to you.

Seems fine, though how high is it water proof? To the top? I'm not a fan of hiking with steel/composite/aluminum toes. Other than that it looks like that one was built for more rough use. 200$ is about that price range.
Anyone got recs for soles when you got flat feet?

Have the exact pair in OP, loved them until after a year of regular wear from walking around town the soles snapped laterally across the arch of my foot. I should find a cobbler to fix them but I just get sad every time I look at them now

Just tie strips of cloth to the fishnets, it makes a ghillie suit.

Honestly, my ariats are like slippers they are so comfortable, but you and I both know they aren't for running uphill in the mud or snow. The don't have a tread that could hold ground in any situation… on the other hand, they demand respect

My mom wears these…

Full cycle lads.

Attached: 35f4a2170ac02326f2e4b63a0fb13dbb7d4fd8b21d77fccaef2dec28793a71f2.jpg (1488x1600, 240.21K)

Attached: feet.webm (277x334 3.02 MB, 11.73K)

Attached: canadian army.jpg (736x581, 49.15K)

All's well that ends well I suppose.

Attached: 8a5457f53f329c5ee4f7f0fc90016233d55bf99dee0cd3493a635bd7cd30ffef.jpg (1280x718, 107K)

Kojima is a hack

Indeed.

Some of these Adidas tactical boots:

Attached: adboot.jpg (840x840, 66.09K)

It looks like someone fucked a pile of dogshit.

Is she young and still hot? Did she have you at 11? So shes still young right? Post pics.

Yeah lets go after the hacks.

Belleville Steel Toe Military Boots

Attached: Belleville-Steel-Toe-Military-Boot-300TROPST-L.jpg (330x367, 67.21K)

Does it have the hilarious holes in the bottom to let water in?

more like wellies than jackboots. lots of outdoorsy women wear these in maine.

hot

shh

Lads, i need your reasoning.
I have a big boner for "jump boot" style shoes, picrelated, and am meaning to buy something of the sort, could you give me some guidelines of which brand/manufacturer/etc should i look for and what to avoid?

Attached: corocan jump boots exibit a.JPG (1154x1154 195.08 KB, 78.62K)

atthefrontshop.com/WWII_Jump_Boots_p/usfjmp.htm
these are the best and most accurate ones made. the HH brown and corcoran ones (also offered at at the front) are inferior as they have composite sole not leather.
HH brown makes the former ones but they are different from the ones sold under the HH brown name.

you may want to go a half to a full size down from the size you wear in sneakers as munson last based shoes are fairly roomy in the front.
atthefrontshop.com/WWII_Double_Buckle_Boots_made_in_USA_p/usfcsb.htm
also consider if the jump boots arent available. a friend has a pair of these and dubbed them and they are super water proof, like water beads off.

Attached: 20181109_230202.jpg (5312x2988, 2.3M)

This tbh. The longer you wear them the more comfy they become.
Also: army socks.

what does Zig Forums think of these? 11 or 8 eyelets? 11 looks like it has more support

solovair-shoes.com/product/11-eye-derby-boot/
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot/

What's the consensus on Caterpillar.

I bought Belleville’s after using slightly cheaper stuff that all seemed pretty much disposable in comparison. I’ve kept them polished and whatnot, but they get some rough use at work, especially on the toes. Have multiple deep scuffs on one, and the other has a small chunk gouged out (foot related). Is there any way to repair these cosmetically or just suck it up?

Attached: 577CFC16-05E7-40DE-9707-441FAF8D8513.png (750x1334, 3.21M)

The 8 holers support up past the ankle, you don't really need much support higher than that tbh.

yeah that's what I've been thinking, above 8 adds unnecessary weight and also I've seen videos of people putting on the ones with 11+ eyelets and it seems like you have to unlace down to about 8 eyelets to get your foot in there. seems like a liability and a pain in the ass, ik I wouldn't want to deal with that

what about a steel toe? how much weight do you think they add? on one hand, they protect your toes from dropping heavy objects and can be used in self defense, but it also adds a significant amount of weight to your feet. the steel toes also look like they have better treads

do you think Solovair boots are practical for innawoods and long-term walking in rough terrain? they definitely look cool and appear to be very high quality, but idk how practical they are for Zig Forums stuff. also waterproofing is a potential issue, the greasy leather ones are supposed to be waterproofable but idk how much

solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot-2/

Attached: Solovair-8-Eye-Derby-Boot-Black-Haircell_011.jpg (1280x1280, 59.15K)

There is shit you cover the toes in, its almost like Plasti Dip but for boots.

Attached: 256657355_1.jpg (527x480, 48.86K)

That is a
<
not a

Do not buy the actual Doc Marten brand they moved all their production to chink factories. There are minor brands still made in bongland like I think Solovair which still have the old quality and the money goes to actual British employees instead. It will cost you a little bit more though. Sometimes you can find a good shop look in the 'dodgy' bit of a city run by an older white man that will sell you the British stuff at a good discount if you pay in cash so they can keep the sale off the books. The best advice I can give you is to find out where the local Cadet branches buy their boots and shop there since the staff is almost always ex-forces.

Impractical for day to day wear and some places outright ban them. The superior treads can be a pain if you're only walking around in an urban area but if you're outside of a city you should be if you can afford it they're fine.

None of that has been true since 90's, they have outsourced production to 3rd world shitholes. Their boots aren't safety boots for workers as those used to be.

By which I mean your job doesn't require you to live in a city to avoid the soul-crushing commute on our horrific infrastructure that living outside a city demands.

Outside of places for Cadets (military style youth organisations in bongland, don't know if America has them) look for the type of places where those involved in the construction industry shop.

This too. Be careful because they sometimes abuse loopholes to slap that label on but if they have the bollocks to slap Union Jacks and/or the Cross of St George all over their website the latter in particular is considered racist/offensive by lefty cunts nowadays or shop you're good. Try to size up the faggot behind the counter and if he looks like ex-forces or in any way what the media pushes as 'dodgy' i.e. white and not dressed like a hipster/with a crew cut things are ok.

The places in bongland that used to make their boots are still active under an ever-changing set of alternative names. I don't know if it's possible to find them outside of the UK though.

see:

Solovair is the company that made Legit Bongland Doc Martens, they still do without the dm brand solovairdirect.com/

holy shit i looked it up and steel toe boots are illegal in the UK as an offensive weapon. Wow.

Cats are the pet you get if you're a submissive faggot or a woman. Dogs are the pet for an actual adult. The only exception to this rule is if you're on a farm or similar and need something to remove vermin and even then the cats are not pets but are simply tools.

Cats for anything other than vermin control are just 'pets' for cuckolds. They have no loyalty, no function and treat you like dirt. Basically just a woman you can't fuck or teach basic manners.

No he's just a man in the wrong form of media. Fast forward ~100 years and we'll have a form of hyrbid interactive media that sits between film and vidya where he'd thrive.

Your source is wrong, there are many flaws with this country but capped bots are not yet illegal in and of themselves. I suspect that the issue with them being classed as a weapon is if you're already charged with something e.g. showing up to a 'nazi' rally wearing them when they can be slapped on as a charge of an illegal weapon once they've already proven 'intent' or general dissent. Don't get me wrong though, that in itself is bullshit, but you don't as of now need a reason to purchase them and wear them in general.

>Solovair is the company that made Legit Bongland Doc Martens, they still do without the dm brand solovairdirect.com/
There's at least one other but I cannot for the life of me remember what its called.

because they're heavy? after a lil more research I definitely don't think Solovair boots fill a 'combat boots' role, but they are nice nonetheless and I think I might buy a pair just for the /fa/ factor. combat boots should:
it's a tall order

that's not true, cats can be really sweet once you earn their trust, which takes awhile 'cause cats are proud and dignified animals

Heavy and they'll get your blacklisted in most places. Sad but true. Also true of 'real' combat boots as well.
For every cat I've ever met that's just rationalisation. They are not social animals you can trust to defend their own vs outsiders and they should not be trusted to do anything but kill vermin anything else is just anthropomorphism. Compare that to dogs which we've spent countless years beating into the shape of humanity.

I keep watching reviews etc. of the Solovair boots etc. and apparently there are people that get off to them, smh. comments saying "so hot" etc. on somebody lacing up a pair of boots

Attached: 5595eb065f2a1b1a25664cad97653b8080f122823851ef18b15eedec925a1b6f.jpg (236x235, 8.61K)

You don't?

Attached: 42216bc3e62ec1d2b3b787d9f73ac77f56912de0d59604991eb60e7d5ce60837.jpg (270x191, 15.95K)

Attached: carolina-ca1815-i_01.jpg.cf.jpg (400x400 17.48 KB, 19.28K)