Adults were at a swing set — until 6- and 12-year-old with rocks and a gun showed up, cops say

A handful of adults were at a park in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday afternoon when two boys — a 6-year-old and a 12-year-old — came up and asked if they could use the swing, according to police.

The adults told the two children they were welcome to the swing set, and then started to walk away along the BeltLine in southwest Atlanta around 1:30 p.m., the adults told police.

But that’s when the two children pulled out their weapons: Rocks the size of baseballs, and what appeared to be a black handgun, police said. The children lobbed the large rocks at the group of adults in Angel Park, striking two men and leaving one with an abrasion on his calf, Atlanta police said.

The 12-year-old was holding the handgun and pointing it at the group of adults, according to police.

The adults (who were in their 30s, police told WSB-TV) ran away from the scene, while the two children fled in the opposite direction, according to police. Now police are investigating and looking for the two child suspects.

Earlier this month, two children were accused of committing another armed crime in the same neighborhood, WSB-TV reports. On that occasion, a 10- and 14-year-old were reported for an alleged carjackin

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article211609249.html

reddit

spacing

Hmmmmm

millennials btfo yet again

I'm go out on limb here and this isn't a white neighborhood

Niggers start their live of crime pretty early.

why.jpg

You'd be surprised at just how cool Atlanta really is. It's got a lot of blacks, yes, but it's also got so much of everything that's cool. It's beautiful. It's kinda like Hollywood meets New York meets Miami, all nestled into a gorgeous jungle of magnolia trees. It has the very best of entertainment, restaurants, nightlife, education, modern architecture, all wrapped up in the middle of a really really beautiful natural setting.

Sure, there are tons of blacks, but unlike other places I've lived, the blacks have never bothered me there. Atlanta is cool as shit.

(Ask anyone who travels, and they'll ALL tell you that Atlanta has THE most beautiful women anywhere, and there's so many women, that if you can't get laid there, you're obviously doing something wrong)

Also, the park they're talking about in this story is in a completely black part of town (Atlanta is HUGE, and this section of town is decidedly black)

It never mentions what color the adults we're, but no white people would ever go to that parking with their kids)

Sounds like punks from 8 chan.

Um sweetie, try to travel more

= attempted robbery of drug dealers. Even drug dealers have rights in the NWO.

Atlanta = Hollywood/New York/ Miami cesspools.

Those are not selling points, Johnny.
And no, Atlanta does not have the most beautiful women either. You just haven't gotten out and about in awhile, Johnny. Stop calling cops on little baby niglets with rocks and
[spoiler]probably a candybar[\spoiler]
The only reason they were throwing rocks at you and your homeless friends is that you were creeping them out with your advances and suggestions. You never shut up about pussy, and about the point you tried to show them yours they started throwing rocks. Then you pussed out and called the cops instead of giving them a good spanking and moving on, like a white man would do – but you can't do that; you're a Jew.

Attached: 1508132989330.jpg (652x954, 38.11K)

Yeah I really would, when you consider that all niggertowns are filthy hellholes.

Attached: 20180513_215148.jpg (254x254, 38.09K)

Quit posting pics of your handler soy boy. Get along your way your mother is calling.

Gen-Z launches another attack on millennials. When will we start fighting back against the underage b& cancer?

Ooooohhhhh
It's sooooooo cooooooolllll thooooo

Sounds like literal hell, user

state peadophilia goes double for minority and poor kids. though it could just be innocent guys hanging out, swinging is fun regardless of your age.

they are also bitchy and mean

Your pic made me laugh

Oh look, he's blogging about mundane shit again………………

Snore…

so theres really only one thing missing from this beautiful vibrant city??

Attached: moon.png (346x474, 78.26K)

I will put $50 down on the kids being black kids.

you would

the TIDF should focus on more important things.

don't put any money down the black kids will try to steal it

Good call. I almost goofed.