EGGS LOWER RISK OF HEART ATTACK & STROKES! VEGANS BTFO!

archive.is/LUuZP

Attached: ef4233df7ffc0beb894c68021e7f707b28a5f0f2.jpg (931x524, 109.79K)

why just one egg a day? what kind of subhuman does that? if im eating eggs, its at least 2 or 3.

10 egg omelets helped ensure I would not end up a fucking manlet and they can help ensure it for your children too, but not you because it's too late for you. Manlet.

416,000 is a very large sample size, so I'm not doubting it entirely, but this study doesn't really make any sense. There is such a large amount of variation in people's diets. Whether or not they eat eggs is irrelevant if they also eat other stuff that lowers risk of heart attack and strokes. Plus, people who eat less eggs might be more likely to eat junk food as well. This is one of those stupid studies when they pick a thing, like maybe whether people have ever been in the woods before, and figure out that it just so happens that people who have been in the woods before are 12% less likely to get hit by lightning. They aren't explaining anything scientifically. They're just using a survey to blindly look for correlations so they can continue to get funding and have meaningless jobs. Also, how does it have anything to do with vegans or make them wrong in any way?

Did they die from something else?
Are people who eat eggs more likely to not eat processed food in the first place?
26% isn't exactly proof it does fuck all. 3/4 of people didn't eat any eggs and it made no difference?
Does that mean people who ate eggs STILL had problems?
Eggs are tasty, that's about all you can pull from this information.
Fuck vegans but holy crap this is a stretch.

Although we obtain little cholesterol through our diet and the foods we eat, our liver is responsible for making most of the cholesterol that’s in our bodies. One large egg (60g) contains approximately 200mg cholesterol. It has been clinically proven that the cholesterol in eggs has no effect on our blood cholesterol levels; this is influenced by the saturated we eat.

Two large eggs will provide ~10.3g of fat. Of that, 3.4g is saturated fat, 5.3g is monounsaturated fat, and 1.7g is polyunsaturated fat (which causes inflammation of the gut, circulatory system, and brain).

Hmmm..

Attached: peking-chicken.jpg (1200x1200, 213.34K)

So does gluten. Have another helping of seitan.

Attached: Homemade vegan seitan steak 3.jpg (1074x1600, 444.08K)

My parents, most of my family and most all their friends are vegans. They are the most unhealthy people I know. They all have huge guts and are obese. They eat those processed glutenous meat substitutes too. Gross, and much worse for you than meat! Canned this, frozen that, processed junk 'food'. Disgusting.
I am over half a century old, have raten meat practically daily for almost 40 years and am fit and trim. So my study of one outweighs all other studies, since my experience is of more value to me than any study, especially one like this one that cannot and does not account for other factors. I have a garden, egg-laying and meat chickens, goats, hunt, fish, well-rounded diet… While you are eating Cheetos and Meatless Chicken Tendies in your mommy's basement that you have not left in a year. Take a wild guess which one of us is healthier.

Attached: 103724052e6ba1c9b80ab5b149f1d80275573db80a1e7df88963c5b886b1ac12.jpg (287x480, 18.66K)

*eaten*

My grandfather, "greatest generation", ate sausage, eggs, black coffee, and a tiny glass of orange juice every morning. Ham beans and cornbread for lunch. He drowned everything in pepper. He also chewed tobacco daily. He still had most of his real teeth and lived to 94 years old. Died peacefully in his sleep of cardiac arrest. Fit enough to still work in his garden the day before he died. RIP papaw.

Attached: red_man_original.jpg (265x265, 11.44K)

Hmmm. Come to think of it, theres an old man who lives up the street from me, who's 80 but looks 60, that works in his garden every day. I wonder if there's ever been a study about the lifespan of farmers and gardeners.

Lol !! Apparently, your parents are idiots, which would explain how stupid you are. The apple doesn't fall far from the white trash…

Wendy and I are both vegans, and we are in very good shape. (I hospitalized a guy half my age and twice my size who was much tougher than you, I can guarantee it)

Wendy and I don't eat any of that processed meat substitute crap that your white trash family eats. We eat fruits and vegetables, raw whenever possible, or as close to raw as is applicable in the recipes, being careful not to cook all the nutritional value out of the food.

If we feel like a 'meat substitute's, which is rare, Wendy makes the most AMAZING & DELICIOUS all natural Black Bean 'burgers' from scratch… Nothing processed or artificial…

You'd be flabbergasted at how delicious and nutritious our meals are. I can absolutely guarantee that we eat a much healthier, thoughtful, carefully prepared, cleaner, and DELICIOUS diet than you….

but the important thing to remember is:

it's not even about the 'healthy' aspects.
'health' is way down on the bottom of the list for us when it comes to our reasons for a vegan diet.

we eat this way because eating animals and animal by-products is filthy and disgusting. It's nasty. it's low caliber. It's for idiots. it's just gross. it's like eating feces. I look at meat eaters as being a lower form of life, and you're living proof.

Wendy and I don't eat animals because of the health benefits for the animals.

it turns out that eating meat is detrimental to their well being………

(and you're a latent homosexual)

Attached: tmp_14984-PicsArt_04-02-08.13.44_15270862392511859536051.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-23-08.11.28.jpg (483x807, 82.5K)

go back to reddit, nigger.

Your full house confirms.
What is your point?

I like eating meat just because it requires killing something, and I don't like weak pussies, okay also the taste, but you know

great genes = will survive 100 years with bad diet and smoking
bad genes = will die at 60 with great diet and no smoking

humans, especially children need to eat meat and animal fats for health reasons
it's good you don't have children because they would be underdeveloped and sick

Oh look! Exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dots……………………………………………………………….

Why did you bring me in on your little anti-punctuation rant?
I had no exclamation points or 'dots' in my post. You, however, did.

Oh wait! I found one exclamation point in on sentence in my entire post. Do exclamation points trigger you?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Nigger 🤣

Hi niglet 🤣🤣🤣😆

Good afternoon Black nigger 🤣😚😄

What a nigger he became after he died. Congrats nigger.

No way dude, eggs are full of cholesterol. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the fucking world that reads the nutritional labels.

Vegan diets are pretty shitty when compared to the actual vegetarian diets of yesteryear. Those diets didn't tell you to completely cut out meat, they just told you to hang back and eat more veggies.

I've been undergoing a balanced diet that includes meat, vegetables, fruit, bread and nuts. It's about balance, not cutting entire food groups out of your diet. If you eat shitloads of meat and nothing else, you'll suffer just as much as someone who eats fruits and vegetables and nothing else, you need everything.

We're omnivorous, we eat everything on the pyramid because we need to. Vegan diets are fucking trash.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

LMMFGDAO

Holy shit, you fucking faggots. This is a post about an egg study and you're arguing about veganism on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with it, with the exact same cyclic argument that happens literally every time there's a thread with an argument about veganism. Vegans are living in your heads rent free if they cause you this much autistic outrage.

The post.
The very title of this thread says
Maybe your mom's eggs were deformed from eating vegan.

Attached: ccdbf8ee6f2ecda65c993ee86320ecc06b98b50e7615c1a194fce95930d496af.jpg (727x480, 36.88K)

Hello Nigger 🤣😆

vegans are cultist abominations in the same way as faggots and sjw.
Welcome from facebook.

Hi, my name is Jethro and I hate every single one of you.

You all sit in your mommy's basements eating meatless chicken tendies and cheetos while whacking off to vegan gains on youtube. I have been eating meat daily for almost 40 years and I am fit and trim. I have a garden, egg-laying and meat chickens, goats, hunt, fish, well-rounded diet, and I was captain of the high school gardening team.
Hit me up, I'm pretty much perfect.

Pic related, it's me and my clutch.

Wendy usually makes me gobble down a few mouthful of diarrhoea fresh from her parasite infested rectum.
She says "you're having Wendy's for dinner", teasing me with the idea of normal food, then unleashes her torrent if spattering, liquid shit into my wide open mouth,

Nice pic. Need help? Brain not working quite right because vegan?
Maybe you need to hone your greentext skills also?
More likely you just need to lurk moar before posting.

Attached: PicsArt_05-23-05.34.53.jpg (629x493, 103.5K)

Oh look, more LARPing as a black dude white noise…

And I know that this bitch you call Wendy is taking the black D…

She posted it on her Instagram…

So call me a 'latent homosexual' or a 'beta male' or fucking whatever… I won't give a fuck because you're just posting meaningless bullshit as far as the ENTIRE INTERNET is concerned…

Rabbi

Nice fake news article. Keep eating eggs you dumb asses

okay

You don't have to tell me why you're afraid of heart attack and strokes but you do have to eat these.
*holds out bowl of eggs*

Who the fuck is Wendy? What the fuck is going on here?

some lamer thinks Zig Forums is his blog. again.

Everyone hates vegans, but OP has won the price of being even more retarded than they are.

Your all fucking rabbis in here eating baby dick blood

dude at least it's not Nigger Does X or a wall of Andy's unfunny boomer shoops and blogposts, by Zig Forums standards this thread is fucking Shakespeare

take your meds

Pharma drugs are not "meds" you retarded normie faggot, real medecine comes from herbs,plants. What you refer to is kike poison. Goddamn idiot.

doctor we've got an advanced case that needs treatment, stat!

Choke

take your meds

It's called wormwood. Get some empathy for other life or you can choke like kike parasites asshole. Christ.

take your meds

Attached: 84b.jpg (240x183, 8.29K)

Anyone in life who ever uses that phrase is always a tool, sheep, cuck who likes to remain an ignorant stupid slave. Every single time. Truly the hallmark catch phrase of morons.

You don't know what's out there, what has been done by people to make the world more horrible, and most of it was not even for meat.

Just kill yourself. You don't like my shit, tough. Fucking kill yourself.

Idiots like you who say "take your meds" as some derogatory nonsense. People on SSRIs shoot up the public you fucking idiot.

Vegetarian here
I've always loved eggs. Which many vegetarians eat

Attached: 4d0f44bf1752ef91ac1bef80c11a14bc48dd7759d52f29476fc08f0b227018e1.jpg (313x680, 32.92K)

trying way too hard there

running to McDonalds now to order an Egg McMuffin to get healthy

I don't eat anything that comes from an animal for my own personal health reasons and my numbers have been so much better, and I am not dependent any longer on Big Pharma (((Medicines)))
FUCK THE DOLPHINS - THEY CAN DROWN
FUCK THE ELEPHANTS - PULL OUT THEIR TUSKS FOR IVORY
FUCK CHICKENS - NEXT ONE THAT I SEE CROSSING THE ROAD WILL GET RUN OVER

take your meds

Attached: 00d.gif (329x302, 15.29K)