Fed Study Asks "Are Millennials The Lost Generation?"

A Fed study on the Demographics of Wealth explains How Education, Race, Birth Year Shaped Financial Outcomes.

The study covers the long last-lasting wealth impacts of the Great Recession on young families. The article's first subtitle reads "Lost Generation?" but the charts show it's more like "Lost Generation!".
Advertisement

The study did not break down the results using names of generations.

"It is far too soon to know whether families headed by someone born in the 1980s will become members of a lost generation for wealth accumulation. To be sure, there are grounds for optimism. Yet there are reasons to be very concerned about the financial outlook for many young Americans."

Odds are another recession is on the way. It will not be put off forever. Millennials who went deep into debt to buy a house will likely find themselves underwater.

The stock market is insanely overvalued.

What about education debt? Healthcare? Pensions?

Millennials who already overpay for healthcare will be under increasing pressure to pay more into the system as costs soar out of hand.

Millennials stand to get screwed on absurd pension promises made to their parents.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-22/fed-study-asks-are-millennials-lost-generation

Attached: 2018-05-22_14-10-42.jpg (500x469, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/12/20/16772670/baby-boomers-millennials-congress-debt
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/05/baby-boomers-are-whats-wrong-with-americas-economy/
bostonglobe.com/ideas/2017/02/26/how-baby-boomers-destroyed-everything/lVB9eG5mATw3wxo6XmDZFL/story.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/14/economics-viewpoint-baby-boomers-generation-x-generation-rent-gig-economy
businessinsider.com/baby-boomers-ruining-the-world-2016-6
phillymag.com/news/2013/12/13/baby-boomers-worst-generation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I rape people

the jewish picture is blaming boomers (parents), but it's the jews, corporations, bankers who did it

also jews call it "lost" generation because this generation isn't cuck work-slave that will sell his life to work

I'm gonna create a country, absolutely fuck it up at every level, eat some good food and go on vacations every year, then when everything goes to shit I'm gonna blame people who entered the workforce after the economy entered a depression, because that's how conning works!

Jew banker: consent to this
Boomer: Ok!
*Millennial suffers*
Boomer: I don't care about my child's suffering. I came here to watch television and eat take out.

Yeah and the troops who murder people for oil have nothing to do with the murder, and neither do the people who ordered them to murder for oil, and neither do the politicians who started the war. Accountablity doesn't exist because you can just say someone else told you to do something. In this lowlife dimension, you can even go as far as saying a magical voice in your head known as the ego who tells everyone they are important and need to be a douchebag is named god and he made you take your dumb ass actions so worship him

Turkey got all the oil contracts from Iraq you moron.

An internationally owned oil field service company that didnt get any of the oil drilling contracts in Iraq after the war because the Iraqis prefered to give them to Arab companies. Mostly from Turkey.

What really gets noggin joggin is what country is in between Iraq and Turkey? Yep Syria.

can't find any decent women to even date because of feminism and degeneracy and women are going to die spinsters

you tell me if they'll even be a next generation.

"Are Millennials The Lost Generation?"
or
"Millenials Are Looking For Alternative Ways For Income"
Thanks, AnCapTech!

fix

The parents of millenials didn't do shit to deserve being blamed for this, it's an influx of greed and nepotism that corporations have inserted into society.

Jobs at Wal-mart for example are limited to 30 hours a week with skeleton crews to save on costs, budgets are no longer spread across storefronts for renovation and maintenance and are instead managed individually by the store managers based on what was earned that year to save on management, you can only be a full timer at a Wal-Mart if you were a 40 hour fulltimer before this shift.

It's not just greed either, what's happening now is a combination of old greed and new desparation, fewer and fewer people are coming to these sorts of stores and services because they're slowly dying and local markets have sprung up and outdone them in quality and compete with their "low" prices, which have gone up in the past 2 years and likely have been steadily increasing. If employees unionize, they fire everyone and hire new part timers.

These companies, due to their shitty practices, are dying a slow death. And they have no issue with taking everyone down with them to scramble for an out. They're compost.

essentially you can't blame someone conditioned to be stupid, you blame the fucking brainwasher.

Get out of the cities and you'll do a lot better re: non-degen females

I see Generation LOLCOW is in full damage control mode now that they've been BTFO in both the Zig Forums and Zig Forums threads.

fuck off kike.

the goyest generation let the kikes in, listened to them, and let them take over knowing their parents warned them about them. the boomers were raised to worship them. everyone else is a result of this disastrous change in our society.

You are too old to still pretend you belong to the "young generation" anymore. You don't.
Gen Z is the young generation and those behind them and they all laugh at the Millennial aka Eternal Lolcow

boomers act like they had it hard. a minimum wage job for 4 years would pay for a 4 year college education at most schools. jobs were literally being handed out on the street. they lived in the damn bubble economy.
they raised their kids to go to college, with no parents at home because parents were working, no guidance. hell, most millenials dont cook or know how to fix anything, then these damaged kids enter the workforce 40k in debt, working at a job theyre overeducated for, with no practical skills their parents have and were taught from their parents, barely able to rent property and no hopes of ever owning property.

who said they were the young generation?
if you think genz is any better youre sadly mistaken. genz is literally the cancerous internet generation raised on common core. i feel sorry for genZ. but the amount of school shootings from them shows that theyve been ruined enough to start pushing back, which is hopeful.

Shitty parenting and teaching is literally the main reason why kids are so useless nowadays. Parents are supposed to be friends with their children, teachers are supposed to be friends with their students. Well, it turns out that modern kids have an awful lot in the way of friends who pat their head and tell them it's okay and fuck all in the way of authority figures that punish them when they do something wrong. Yeah, they will be punished when they disobey, but it's hardly even a punishment at all, and certainly not something that would effectively teach them not to do that. What's worse is when the parent enables the child's retarded behaviors, then the child is basically guaranteed to be fucking useless thereafter.

What we need is good discipline that prepares them for reality instead of coddling them into manchildren that can't stand that the world doesn't give a shit about them.

Attached: 8566ded405b73bd0531c2101486c765264e52ef4a2e17a12788cb1fab83fc7cf.jpg (211x255, 27.72K)

Is there a lengthy article or documentary about how boomers fucked the economy? There's that one image that always gets posted that goes through everything the boomers did but there's no sources on it or anything.

I'm all for bashing boomers I just don't want to sound like an idiot every time going "uhhh. they exported all of our labor to third world countries i guess, that fucked everything up…"

It's no one's responsibility to make you a man or to take responsibility for yourself. Even wild animals manage to do this, but the coddled millennial lolcow will remain a child and point an angry finger at daddy.
Your generation is truly hopeless and pathetic. That's why you are a lolcow. You are beyond saving, so we might as well just point and laugh.

Don't you realize that Gen Z and the generations behind it are going to have to totally support millennials until they die of old age? We are talking about a completely talentless, incompetent mass of disabled invalids which are going to be an even bigger burden on society in the future as they age. Which generation(s) will be left to pay for that? Do you really think you're going to be loved and admired for being such utter failures who can't cope with responsibility or support themselves? Do you think you will garner any sympathy from them when you start whining about how it's not your fault, it's muh ebil boomers? They will laugh in your face and then spit in it.
Gen Z are already totally disgusted with your generation and they are not your allies. This is the fantasy of Zig Forums that somehow, the generations to come are going to give millennial retards some kind of cover. They won't. They are going to present you with your karmic debt and they won't allow you to dodge paying for it.
You think boomer hate is a thing? Just wait until you are fully in the hands of the generations that you will be totally dependent on and no, they won't be offering you any tendies or vidya. They are more likely to euthanize you in your sleep and no one will care.

wew

This one is probably my favorite
vox.com/2017/12/20/16772670/baby-boomers-millennials-congress-debt

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/05/baby-boomers-are-whats-wrong-with-americas-economy/

bostonglobe.com/ideas/2017/02/26/how-baby-boomers-destroyed-everything/lVB9eG5mATw3wxo6XmDZFL/story.html

theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/14/economics-viewpoint-baby-boomers-generation-x-generation-rent-gig-economy

businessinsider.com/baby-boomers-ruining-the-world-2016-6

phillymag.com/news/2013/12/13/baby-boomers-worst-generation/

Millennials neither attempt change from within, nor by violent revolution, which are the only two options available inb4 wait for Stalin/Hitler
They are by far the most passive, whiny, responsibility-dodging, defeatist group of losers to ever curse humanity.
I can't imagine they'll survive very much longer before their mental cancer spreads to the rest of their pale, scrawny bodies.

In this world, we're often taught to kill or be killed. You're taught you have no choice, and punished if you act differently. Make mo mistake, there are massive groups of people who will jail, torture, and kill everyone you and everyone you know and love to get what they want. This dimension isn't home, and is so far from natural. What stock is there in these chains?

In fairness wild animals don't have to deal with laws creating artificial barriers from breaking into the Pareto distributions that are present there. Can't get the resources you need because a rival has seized the opportunity before you? No problem, simply kill them.

We've created too many protections for people in power, effectively we have gerontocratic nightmare no one is willing to address. Often times those in a position of seniority are less capable than those beneath them and because of our sentimentality we do nothing about it and in fact protect this as a status quo rather than adapt a more utilitarian approach and remove those who rest on their laurels. We live in an increasingly fast paced world and for some reason we're not kicking grandpa and grandma to the proverbial curb the second they start falling behind, which is exactly what we ought to do if they don't have the good grace to step aside.

You see this in unions especially. Just bitter old people unwilling to pass on their skills in a desperate attempt to cleave to relevancy. It is quite literally corrupt behavior - as a corporate citizen it is your responsibility to pass on that knowledge and those skills necessary to do your job.

Daily reminder that lolspergs are complicit with this. Libertarians get the bullet too

Attached: 1470667008181.jpg (940x611, 34.79K)

Maybe. Or maybe they die of starvation. Nature is a zero sum game, m8. Just because you have the buffer of civilization protecting you from it to a degree, doesn't change the underlying reality.

Actually its your parents responsibility to do that.
Wild animals are taught to hunt and survive by their parents.
You are thoroughly retarded.

no
not always, but even when that is the case, after sexual maturity the animal LEAVES and fends for itself, which is the opposite of what a millennial does

Yes.
Always in the cases of animals that are even remotely comparable to humans dipshit.
So this is how it feels to talk to a retard.

so by your logic, anyone who grows up without parents has no responsibility to become a man or take responsibility for themselves. they have the excuse they need to remain infantile forever, and we know how millennials are all about finding excuses to avoid adult responsibilities.
your vague animal analogues are pretty weak, but then again, so are you. pretty much any animal i can think of lives with more courage, responsibility and honor than any millennial ever born.
sad

Because they have the skillset required to do so.
Millennials don't. We have in millennials an entire generation of children that received almost no direction from their parents. No marketable skills to get them into the workforce, no practical knowledge like how to pay bills or do your taxes and no guidance as far as what they should do with their lives.

They were plopped down in front of TV and videogames until they were 18 and what a surprise–they aren't ready to compete in the real world.

There is a reason that when you hear someone is an orphan or that they grew up without a father, you expect and are not surprised that they are a fuckup.
Your lack of knowledge on how animals rear their young was laughable, your desperate attempts to fault a child for an absent parent is downright hilarious.
If only daddy taught you how to think, you wouldn't be so cripplingly retarded.

Attached: smug_animu_grill.png (300x308, 94.47K)

Your parents should have taught you to know when you're done retard-kun.

Because they are lazy, unmotivated, worthless sacks of shit.
All the "skills" you claim millennials lack can be easily acquired through resources available on the internet, something boomers never had, but even then there was no excuse, because you could still educate yourself at a library, but that would require getting off one's ass and making an effort to become something better, which a millennial is not willing to do.

Someone is getting desperate.
Go on, call millenials a "lolcow" again. Stick with what you know dipshit.

Attached: damagecontrol.png (655x335, 168.63K)

Steve Jobs was an ophan.
Cry harder millennial bitch

If you're talking about their parents than I completely agree. Otherwise, you're completely retarded. Nothing new.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (564x789, 1.09M)

projection.jpg

not an argument

Take a nap kid.

Yes, that's what he's saying about your post.

sad

You know what they did have? Parents who were willing and able to impart wisdom and guidance to them. That explains why they were so successful.

So you feel you're being bullied? What a fucking bitch lol.

So are you the parent of a millennial?
jk a worthless shitposter like you will never spread his genes lol

Attached: 1463946864166.jpg (514x550, 29.11K)

Mad as fuck.

keep trying. it's fun watching you flail your noodle arms, desperately trying to land a punch

Yes it is, it's a legitimate critique of the facebook-meme-tier caricature of millennials you embarrassingly posted.

Boomers getting BTFO ITT

Attached: ba2dbce3fb775e4bfdd316d88b690cb938199b1103121629c8b6b0217b0c2da1.jpg (402x338, 27.18K)

Sorry samefag-kun, you're being bullied hard.

cringe
>>>/facebook/

Stay mad kiddo

Attached: 0e1e918b003f0a31cedc3a4bfb8b7df6e62c5fa85a2f045417f49763acbeb665.jpg (132x140, 9.67K)

you're getting really worked up over this. do you need a coloring book break?

Nothing screams "I'm desperate" louder than greentext.
Sad.

is this how a millennial bullies people? it's cute tbh

Yawn

except multiple quoting

A little different from how you used to get bullied is it?

Attached: de1f4d53164305d206e27bdfb4c2da4bbc0cb9edb1f108d64fe32de0b622a90e.jpg (250x230, 5.58K)

Oh ok, "Based" Gen Z.

Attached: pepee.jpg (1072x1440, 199.91K)

sad

Leave it to a millenial to think clicking a few posts is harder than making them, stupid kid.

Boy, you have to set the bar pretty low for yourself don't ya?

I'm a one man salt mine and all you bitches are in full
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mode, desperately trying to keep up.
This is great. I'm loving it. Keep going

Attached: kung pow.jpg (1281x810, 347.13K)

right on cue.
nice

Man you are pathetic. I'll keep this up as long as you will, clowns usually charge for this.

Attached: only pretending.png (744x1340, 24.2K)

it's cute being bullied by millennials. it's like having small children throw their stuffed animals at you and calling you a poo poo head.
charming tbh

You'd make a great lolcow if you weren't user.

Back in my day you had to do a bit more than get made fun of and called a retard to be a successful troll.

millennials are so lazy and worthless, they can't even check quints

you didn't check his quints either

you're doing a shit job keeping up, m8
as a matter of fact, it looks like this is just one more job you're going to be fired from, millennial scum

You don't self-check dubs newfag.

Good, the monkey is back. Now dance for me chimp.

Attached: dance monkey.jpg (755x1024, 388.2K)

there was such a frenzy of butthurt just a short while ago, but now it's gotten so quiet. i guess they've retreated to their play-doh and coloring books to calm down.
didn't mean to get you guise so riled up tbh

the great thing about it is, that i only have to toss a few words out to trigger you into making the effort to dig into your damage control folder in the desperate attempt to find an apropos maymay over and over again.
easy peasy

You're writing full paragraphs in a desperate bait attempt. Glad to know the pics get under your skin so much, retard. Here's one of you.

Attached: 4a5d62ef46edc3dd93fbc541195c9df17d0ccb292e991d43c145b0e6f587e854.png (601x508, 126.8K)

and still those quints remain criminally unchecked. but i'm sure you'll have an excuse for that too. millennials always do…

… The heck happened here?
I came to lol@millenials and their worthless parents and found a bunch of poop-flinging.

just passing through this thread to remind you all that neets aren't really humans and is okay to use them as the disposable objects they are.

it's gotten so quiet. i miss being bullied by the millennials. they were getting so excited that they were actually succeeding at something for once in their lives.

Nigger, you must be new. The only nation that profited from the last war for oil - Iraq in the 90's - was Israel.

Israel's oil imports went up by nearly 2/3's while the US imports dropped by 10%.

Shuffle shekels elsewhere, kike. There's nowhere safe for you so long as you're reading in English.

Boomers think they are sophisticated and culturally advanced. I look around and … no, they’re not.

In defense of Millennials masculine protest started with may 69ers. They would be pukes if age swapped.

Attached: EF0CADE0-C46A-4C85-B60C-61174E8CDA41.jpeg (500x500, 64.88K)

The result of class and social inequality and has nothing to do with "Personal responsibility" you deluded trumpkin

I bet you're anti-abortion too you aut-right manlet

If he has any sense, yes: Murdering babies – or humans, in any case – is not productive.