Alleged Rape Victim Awarded ONE BILLION DOLLARS By Jury

A rape victim was awarded a $1 billion settlement verdict Tuesday by a Clayton County jury in a civil lawsuit, according to court documents.

Hope Cheston, who is now 20 years old, sued a security company whose employee, Brandon Lamar Zachary, was convicted of rape and sentenced to 20 years in prison. The rape occurred in October 2012 when Cheston was 14.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s policy is to not name rape victims, but Cheston has chosen to speak out after the verdict.

“Sexual assault is sexual assault,” Cheston said at a news conference Wednesday. “It’s not right, and it needs to be punished.

She said the verdict was a pleasant surprise that validates her struggles and emotional pain.

“For the longest (time), I thought it would be pushed under the rug and no longer mattered … but come to find out 12 strangers feel like what I went through and my story and how I feel six years later is worth a billion dollars,” Cheston said.

She originally filed the civil suit against the apartment complex, HACC Pointe South Inc., the property management company, Hammond Residential Group, Inc., and the security company, Crime Prevention Agency Inc.

HACC Pointe South Inc. and Hammond Residential Group Inc. were eventually dismissed from the suit.

The State Court of Clayton County ruled in Cheston’s favor against the security company, handing her the huge settlement, according to a statement from her attorney.

“This is a huge victory for women,” Cheston’s attorney, Chris Stewart, said at the news conference.
Stewart said Crime Prevention Agency Inc. has since changed its name to International Security Agency Inc., which he said has prompted a subsequent lawsuit.

“You can’t change names or try to hide from your responsibility,” Stewart said.

Zachary, who is now 28, was arrested on charges of rape, statutory rape and child molestation, according to the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office.

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/georgia-jury-awards-1-billion-to-rape-victim-1240515651835

Attached: tmp_4395-PicsArt_05-24-02.18.42533427075.jpg (1383x1683, 145.93K)

Attached: tmp_5757-PicsArt_05-24-02.47.38566270125.jpg (1383x1683, 139.35K)

So one woman is now a billion dollar liability to any company that hires them.

Now howling with laughter saying it over and over again

"Thanks for choosing the Goldstein & Stewart Law Firm to represent your case, Ms. Cheston. I hope you don't mind I brought my child in to the office today.
Now, how much money were you looking to get? I was going to suggest $200,000. Now I know that may seem steep, but don't worry you have been through a very traumatic experience that this company had no direct association to and Zachary would likely never be able to pay back"
"Doh ho ho no no no that would never….you know what, let's do it, let's just sue everybody for a billion dollars! Either way I'm cashing out a massive check"

Of course it happened, don't you know how incredibly Opwessed women are today in the first world? This is just further proof of how much society hates women!

What's weird is I always thought blacks were higher on the privilege totem pole than women. Shouldn't this be calling the courts racist? and labeling the woman a neo-nazi or something?

So one woman is now a billion dollar liability to any company that hires them.

WTF?
What is your reading comprehension?
Hiring The negro male is the liability.
And the jury morons might as well as said 1 quintrillion bazioon slendrillion dollars.
It's BS

Well, this is basically a negligence lawsuit. A security company, hired to provide security but their own employee commits a crime against the clients themselves; they were fully set to be reamed by the court.

Of course, it is the current year so nobody seems willing to intrude on a woman's safe space by low balling her valuation of her vagina access.

Well now nobody will want to hire the niggers.

Attached: tmp_30562-Capture_20180523180926.PNG2125542228.png (987x570, 651.56K)

That's the kicker

It's that nigger bitch who was awarded a billion dollars. the good news is she'll never get the money.

in civil court, the defendant can drag their feet forever and keep filing injunctions or whatever legal maneuvers…

O.J. Simpson never paid a penny of the money he was ordered to pay in the civil case bright against him by the Goldman family

yes….. THIS is the new 'billionaire'….

gross as shit

Attached: tmp_9982-PicsArt_05-24-04.32.581099004803.jpg (840x1280, 67.74K)

The Oppression Olympics are a remarkably unstable thing, the gold medal of 'most oppressed' goes from group to group at a speed that can only be measured in Planck Times. It also displays remarkable quantum properties, appearing to be around multiple different necks simultaneously. The only stable property of the Oppression Olympics is that all observers agree that there is no possible way for White Men to win the gold.

well said

Attached: 3e5447c43e90fcb60c59586dc21fe988376851d13104874f53f773374ae31bc3.jpg (538x491, 30K)

saved

Attached: a.png (1109x117, 22.76K)

Bullshit I bet you she was sucking his dick!

Any company that is smart would never hire a woman and never have their employees around any women without several reliable witnesses also being present.

Understatement of the fucking century. You get to lie, send a person to jail AND get rewarded for it. Bitch won the lottery of life and then some.

Dios mio…

Attached: 4fe930b6d2236b5cf18a6a35adaa5d9db66be178dc2951a85ce4258ebbe4256c.png (960x1024, 837.62K)

God, what a Jewish motherfucker

Attached: tumblrball quotas.png (500x500, 102.82K)

The victim is also negroidial.

It said she was 14, so she wasn't hired or working for them. The black guy was the employee of a security company. Which he apparently used as access to rape people.

Dudes black, your race detector is seriously malfunctioning.

Not in the #metoo era. Straight cis black men are now part of the oppressor class.

Attached: white people of black people.png (691x734, 759.25K)

So who is paying the billion dollars? I doubt its the nigger.

Because it is such a symbolic victory, perhaps she should be paid symbolically. My suggestion is an oversized novelty cheque, that is completely worthless, written in ebonics.

Fixed

Attached: Purple smug.jpg (474x457, 59.65K)

That's just a nice way of saying that women rely entirely on group consensus, even for their own fuckin feelings.

So i looked that article up and the way they speak and the mental gymnastics they use to make X correlate with Z makes my head hurt

=== SHIIIIEEEET NIKKAH ==== DASSS 1 BILLION CHICKEN WANGZ

It's right up there with muslim supporting feminists
Most nigger men hate fags too