Describes self as politically "conservative"

How could a young man end up doing this? He was responsible for the bombings in his city for the past three weeks, terrorizing the city and killing two victims and injuring many others.

Attached: bomber.jpg (728x547, 305.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/2018.03.22-024708/https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/mark-conditt-faith-austin-stone-community-church-religion-christian/
archive.today/2018.03.24-030810/https://www.facebook.com/sean.philips/posts/10215771234335887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hate the world Gnosticism and weird theology, I'd guess. Big problem.

By falling prey to the sin that waits for us all (that we all fall prey to).

Can't rule out the possibility of false flag.

How is it even possible to be this woke?

By the Grace of God given through the Minister Jesus Christ and the cooperant Spirit.

T O O W O K E

Nothing fishy here.

Was expecting this to be some kind of obvious false flag, maybe involving atomwaffen, certainly involving some kind of fake White nationalist. I don't know, now.

Atomic weapons?

They're satanic white nationalists. That white guy who converted to islam and killed his room mates a few months ago was one of them.

He was also pro pedophilia. So…

Shame how Christianity and conservatism has been conflated with deranged ideologies. Now that's the Jew agenda.

Christianity is it's own ideology (and philosophy) that precludes all others. It is not associated, it's just people trying to claim it.

He said he was against the sex offender registry, stop believing in fake news

The glorious fruit of tolerance and inclusion.

Apparently he attended a local Southern Baptist church in his hometown, but reportedly "fell out of faith" a few years ago
archive.today/2018.03.22-024708/https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/mark-conditt-faith-austin-stone-community-church-religion-christian/

fpbp as always

Muslims bomb people all the time nobody cares. White christian bombs and people care because its a man bites dog story

Attached: 1415319392676.jpg (960x687, 353.13K)

There was a 20 minute confession that cops had. We'll know the motive

this

Same reason I’m going do it some day

Attached: 44D0CA9A-9CB1-4C91-8495-84C1D8CD0271.jpeg (1280x1673, 454.83K)

He was still a faggot who killed other people. I don't give a fuck about him.

Both of them are dangerous and threatening to my life. I hate them equally. The similarity is that they're all unpopular and disliked by women and have radical conservative views. Most importantly, they're all MEN and nearly all of the "Caucasian" race. I've know MENA, paki, and white men were garbage and borderline psychopathic but the current events take the cake.

Hope you kill yourself first.

You mad schlomo?

Attached: 6ee (1).jpg (491x491, 40.5K)

wholly unrealted, but does any one have that rage webm posted of AJ recently in another thread (no idea which one now) - I dug the timbre of the tune and want to find source I'm thinking there's a possibility it may be the same tune as in christian ninja force vid

What the hell, are you lost here?
Tumblr is this way
>>>/tumblr/

I hate Jews too lmao

Tumblr is full of garbage SJWs. Just because im not a fucking FAGGOT with loyalty to a particular identity doesn't mean I'm of a political group you dislike.

Kill yourself if you want to bomb innocent civilians.

Attached: lmao.jpg (342x344, 9.65K)

Where did I say that?
This is very tumblr like, aren't you white?
And white men specifically huh

Tumblrites would ignore ayyrabs and pakis and just say "white men" instead.

Most of you are shitposting, racebaiting, hideously autistic mongs. I'm tired of seeing your nonsense on the internet and now you deranged spergs are spilling it into real life. Jews, Arabs, Pakis, Indian, White men are all dangerous psychopaths who deserve to die in a garbage bag.

The attacks were racially motivated, but keep pretending race isn't relevant maybe you're the SJW.

given the spacing in it's posts, i'd say its a reddit-nigger.

(((Conservatism)))

reddit is also garbage and full of demonic, soulless godless faggots. i hate everything and everyone. it sounds edgelord but its true. i cant help it.

Some people deserve death, especially when they make a belief that will drag countless souls to hell Like Islam or atheism some times the lords work demands violence to kill a few to save many

Attached: 1B61FFF7-8A06-4DB8-8FA8-23A03B18920D.jpeg (499x499 68.75 KB, 124.95K)

Maybe you should stop talking about stuff like that user, for your own good
:^)

Imo reddit is much worse than the chans, this one especially

I was just joking anyway

Attached: 7EE6E005-5A83-48BB-87A5-E7431525DFA6.gif (515x286, 3.18M)

that's a fact not an opinion

Attached: image.jpg (190x203, 39.54K)

What? He killed tried killing two white cyclists. Before that, he tried killing two black men and one hispanic woman.

The morning of Friday, March 2nd started just as any other weekday morning. My alarm went off at 6:45, I got up, woke the kids and went downstairs to wait while they get ready for school. At approximately 6:50 am, I heard the loudest, most shocking noise I have likely ever heard. I can only describe it as sounding like a mac truck had just hit a trash dumpster.

I immediately ran outside to see what it was. I looked to the left and saw my next-door neighbor, Stephan, (who also happens to be the father of my daughter's best friend) standing, covered in blood, with shrapnel lodged all throughout his body and his hands nearly blown off. His face had a large gash on the lower side, it looked as if he was hit with an ax. He had a glazed over look on his face, but his eyes were open. Within five seconds, he looked at me and collapsed onto his side.

I ran to him and couldn't tell if he was breathing so I gave him two rescue breaths. I couldn't do chest compressions as his chest was full of shrapnel and I feared I would lodge it in further if I did. I assume my rescue breaths helped as he gasped as soon as I did them. I repeatedly yelled his name, but he was totally unresponsive. All around me, the neighborhood was in utter chaos, but I heard not a sound other than the sound of his gurgling blood. Meanwhile, there were screaming neighbors, and worse, the screams of "My daddy is dead! My daddy is dead!" coming from his little angel who saw him like that.

I put him in the rescue position to try and keep him from drowning in his own blood before calling 911. I followed their instructions until EMS arrived approximately two minutes later. Simultaneously, but unnoticed by me at the time, another neighbor grabbed his daughter from inside the house and took her to his wife and his home.

The first EMS person to arrive looked at him and said: "Is he even alive?". I responded, "Yes, he is breathing! Now, why don't you keep it that way?".

archive.today/2018.03.24-030810/https://www.facebook.com/sean.philips/posts/10215771234335887