Can you kill a demon? Is it a sin to do so?

Can you kill a demon? Is it a sin to do so?

Stop playing video games.

No, and if it were possible, yes.

I killed the demiurge

No
Well it's not a sin for an exorcist to damn them which is much worse, so I guess not.

This is what you have Zig Forums. Attack first, questions later.

Attached: serissus.JPG (195x214, 12.92K)

What did mean by that?

{{{622592}}}

Attached: demonpepe.jpeg (1024x1276, 163.88K)

What's so sinful about killing demons?

Attached: 1453332270805.jpg (1023x1386, 168.18K)

ITT

Attached: fedoras-edgelords-we-troll-u-board-post-post-post.png (777x513, 67.33K)

Attached: 1505165193902.jpg (1000x625, 109.52K)

No. You can't kill demons. They're spirits.
Asking whether or not it's sinful is a pointless question because it's an impossible scenario.

Demons are spirits and cannot be made subject to the first death, which is physical death. They can be made subject to the second death, which is spiritual death. They can be sent to Hell. But they can come back. At least some of them can. Others have been kept there since their fall. They'll all be kept there permanently after Judgement Day. So to answer your question, yes.

What's so difficult about not killing?

PS I just want to clarify that annihilationism is a false doctrine. The second death is spiritual destruction, but spirits are eternal, so Hell is an eternal process of destruction, but never results in annihilation.

Where do demons even come from? Hell?
I thought hell is forever.
If I can just become a demon to fuck with people then why should I worry?

I mean, they would need some sort of mental capacities to make choices on how to tempt and corrupt people the best.
And trolling on the internet has caused at least one suicide.

So, why should I worry when I could become a demonic shitposter with mental faculties, immortality, impunity aside from getting banned, etc?
Sure, satan would be my master or something, but what does he even do? Nothing.

Demons came from Heaven. They were originally created as angels, but they rebelled against God, and He cast them down out of Heaven into Hell.

Hell is forever, or at least it will be. Certain demons can exit Hell temporarily and visit the Earth. Some are trapped in Hell, and have been since their fall, but others can roam more freely. On Judgment Day, God will seal all of the demons in Hell forever. Human souls typically cannot leave Hell until God resurrects their bodies on Judgement Day, after which the damned will simply be cast back into Hell to burn body and soul.

You can't become a demon. You're a human, not an angel. If you die and go to Hell, there's no coming back for you until the resurrection of the dead, then it's just right back to Hell. Ghosts don't exist. Angels and demons can give living humans visions or produce appiritions of souls in Hell, but the souls themselves cannot leave Hell until the general resurrection.

Demons are vastly more intelligent and knowledgeable than human beings and can reason instantly, but all of their talents and capacities are utterly squandered on evil and viciousness and rage.

You'll never become a demon. You'd become the plaything and food of demons in Hell if you went there. Hell isn't pleasant for demons or humans. It's like a prison with no guards where the prisoners can do whatever they want to each other but get no enjoyment out of doing so. Damned human souls have no ability to influence the world, and those demons that do have that ability will lose it on Judgement Day.

Satan devours souls like a rabid lion. There isn't anything he wouldn't do to the damned.

Well, the Cenobites from the Hellraiser series are not really "demons"…more like the amoral personification of human desire/disgust for pleasure and pain all tangled into one image and many entities.

true, but usually they are good at not getting too under the spotlight. But they can't be killed; God can repel them back to Hell, tho.

◄ Matthew 10:28 ►
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Does Satan eat both human souls and other demons?

His descriptions are very stupid
No, it doesn't. And it isn't anyone's master. In hell you are not tortured BY demons, you are tortured WITH demons

Annihilationism is a false doctrine. If you hold it then you're a heretic. Sorry.

That description of Satan is paraphrased directly from the Bible, 1 Peter 5:8. You just called the word of God stupid.

Demons currently torment people on EARTH. Of course they torment souls in Hell, and each other. One of the worst horrors of Hell is being around the other damned.

The tormentors and executioners of Hell:

Matthew 18:34
Luke 12:47
Psalm 50:22

Many demons including Satan are not currently confined entirely to Hell. Their final torment there won't begin until Judgement Day. Revelation 20:10

No, I'm calling your description of "le eating souls" stupid and confusing for others. I know the reference, but it is inappropriate in daily discussion, especially on board where gaming is popular.

a parable.
a parable.
Nothing to do with the subject.

Am I mistaken in sensing hostility and negativity from you?

Ann*hilationists, pls go away

I think that spirits cannot be killed. That's why hell exists.

Annihilationism is the doctrine that damned souls eventually stop existing, i.e. are annihilated.

Well that's just it, those who go to the lake of fire will exist forever in eternal torment. But you can't exist forever without a spirit see all of 1 corinthians 15. So then there are verses like revelation 16:3
That apply to beasts/animals since they don't have a spirit body, but only fleshly body and a soul.
They only can stop existing if they don't have a spirit/body. Otherwise to hell with them, literally. This is because the wages of sin is death romans 6:23. Animals and beasts can sin, and die. Then also spirits/devils/angels/gods/christians can sin, and die the second death. But that's why christ came, to forgive sins. So not all would perish but come to eternal life daniel 12:2.

I don't accept the doctrine of annihilationism and every post I've made in this thread has been assuming that it is a false doctrine and I've argued explicitly against it in several posts. I'm confused as to why you're asking me this:

Did you respond to the wrong user?

You can't kill demons since there is nothing physical baout them. They posses people. Fallen Angels, Watchers, on the otherhand can be killed

(You)

Attached: 1470282625478.png (1400x2700, 584.37K)

>it's a sin to kill a demon, assuming you actually could somehow you can't
Can someone explain more coherently, or is this user wrong?

Attached: QWULMph.jpg (1024x1365, 35.55K)

Instead of attacking the demons in the spiritual plane, you should pray for them and hope they change their sinful nature and recognize that Jesus is their Lord, not satan.

Now, if it were the end times and literal hell spawn roamed the earth, I dont see why a demon hunter would be considered sinful. If you think about it, that good hunter would be fighting agianst the forces of the anti-christ.

Attached: elder paisios1.jpg (453x604, 51K)

ITT: Hollywood theology

If it where possible to kill a demon, it would be a sin to do so. That's what user thinks. It's only possible to banish a demon back to hell. See the quote . As for the "thou shall not kill" thing, I don't think that applies to invaders or murderers. There would be no Christianity today had we been such literal minded. You don't kill for personal reasons or worldly power. You fight to defend the land and the faith from those who would have you killed.

Attached: battle of vienna.jpg (800x509, 111.04K)

You can't become a demon

Only one way to find out.

Attached: Tv.jpg (526x473, 36.5K)

Professional astral demon hunter here. AMA

First things first, is user talking about demons that have been named such as the chumps Solomon was working with or just day to day malevolent things in general?

Attached: 1359984414042.jpg (1920x1080, 411.64K)

Where did you study?

No and no

Self taught years ago. Though it looks like someone didnt like the post lol.

wow, majority of posts here are so awful that writers of supernatural TV series look like Palamas and Aquinas tier, compared to anons here