I finally get it. I finally understand why America lost so many in Vietnam. Not lost as in lose the war, only deaths...

I finally get it. I finally understand why America lost so many in Vietnam. Not lost as in lose the war, only deaths. (((they))) lost you the war
They sent in literal retards, of which the ones in combat 5400 died. That's 10% of the total dead in Vietnam. The ones that weren't classed as tard (Just a bit above) were of low quality too.
The Vietcong were fighting literal retards and STILL losing
Fuck that Jesse Ventura "muh generation" faggot. America only killed off it's tards and was still winning.

Attached: eolhG6M.jpg (800x560 59.57 KB, 267.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pz1W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_people#Ancestral_affiliations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_people#Population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3d_Armored_Cavalry_Squadron_(South_Vietnam)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_An_Lộc
history.stackexchange.com/questions/24162/why-didnt-china-assist-in-the-vietnam-war-like-they-did-in-korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#China
theguardian.com/sport/blog/2018/nov/08/hanoi-vietnam-grand-prix-f1-owners-liberty-formula-one
quora.com/Why-has-Saigon-attracted-more-foreign-investments-than-Hanoi
dandreapartners.com/fdi-in-vietnam-2018-statistics-and-main-challenges/
vneconomictimes.com/article/vietnam-today/hanoi-has-attracted-the-largest-fdi-capital-in-vietnam-in-the-first-seven-months
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video attached

That and poor preparation. At least I think it was poor preparation, I think about Winter War whenever I hear about Vietnam.

Attached: Winter War jewpedia.png (310x556, 21.72K)

Poor preparation as in small arms like using the m14? I assume this is one of the mistakes.
Explain please.

Well, just as soviets lacked cold protection, americans might have been poorly prepared for swamps and jungle; just as finns performed sneak attacks on skis, gooks attacked from tunnels.

They lost because they supported the Vietcong over the French and wonder why they made their own worst enemy.

I would put Winter War from Soviet point of view more into account of shitty leadership and poor doctrine than poor preparations or equipment. It goes more for doctrine and Red Army shooting itself into foot with the great purge by Stalin and buddies.

Red Army lacked competent NCO's and junior officers. Finns didn't do sneak attacks, they did exploit completely unguarded flanks of Soviet marching columns.

Winter War most likely saved Soviet Union when Operation Barbarossa kicked in. They had started tactical and leadership reforms due to Winter War fuckups. If that hadn't take place, early losses to Germans would have most likely been even worse.

Attached: fuck this life.jpg (567x821, 144.15K)

They could avoid all casualties by simply doing what must be done for urban and jungle combat: Burn everything to ashes

They were actual retards:

archive.is/pz1W0

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x304, 380.08K)

>(((they))) lost you the war
Retarded apologist, USA lost the war period, it failed to secure its strategic military and geoplitical goals, they retreated from the war without accomplishing any goals. It doesnt mater if they lost military, politically, because jewish influence or Martian invasion. A lose is a lose

YUGE SUCCESS!
t.mutt apologist

How dare you ingrate DEECEEing right now? Aren't you grateful NATO send niggers to your country to fight the vatniks?

So eugenics was the primary goal of the campaign? Suddenly the war does not seems as retarded in its motives.

No wonder your country is so poor.

Vietnam will never submit to China again, the absolute state of chicom mutt.

Traitorous southern monkeys don't have a say in this.

It seems the northern government knows which poison to take. Not like some larping sex tourist mutt has a say anyhow, kek.

Let's have independence by you guest it, allying with the WORST POWER in region.

Nope, chicom mutt, never.

Japan, Germany and Italy are among the top countries of the world.

The absolute state of the chicom mutt.

Now now, gook larper. That is not the point, The point is that it is clear who gets the VIP treatment in gookland not muttmerica. And muttmerica still regconizes the commie party of VN as the sole ruling authority of the land. Evidence when they sent the aircraft carrier there and did all the PR stunts for the VN gov.

Funny how traitorous "democratic" monkeys get cucked every time. Like in the Ukraine tbh.

Yeah, the commie kikes in the north are all paid by the chinks.

But I'm not them, and the people are also against them. China is literally poisoning the foods they sell to us and the commie kikes STILL BUY them.

Meanwhile, chicom mutt likes you think this is good politics.

Now now, illiterate monkey larper. Where did I say that?
All I say was despite what the VN gov does, even the US sent a navy carrier to visit them and conduct PR with THEM.
The US literally avoids the southern "democratic" traitor monkeys because of how useless they are. And toxic. But mostly useless. Even the CIA wanted to support the North but the red scare propaganda already kicked in.

And yes the VN gov gives preferential treatment to the chinks. I said this, monkey larper. You illiterate as always?
Again, DESPITE all that, the US rathers conduct business with the northen gov everytime and they don't even bother spend a few bag of change to prop up "democratic" group in gookland. THAT is how much muttmerica distances itself from you, monkey larper. Kek

And…so what? North Vietnam was more supported because it has precedence being the first formed DEMOCRATIC government of Vietnam, the Southern government was propped up by the US and thus had lesser legitimacy.

What's your point?

The point is that, dear ami wannabe or insane unstable mutt sex tourist, you defending muttmerica with such zeal shows that you southern monkeys haven't learnt a damn thing since the 70s.
I mean it is clear that you are inferior to your northern counterpart considering the history of how the north expanded down there and the context that justified the expansion, but can you at least try not to be an ignorant, retarded and sperging monkey?
The mutts hate you because you offer no value. There is no need to come out of the woodwork everytime someone says mutt,

Attached: assburger man 4.jpg (193x261 5.95 KB, 16.46K)

I don't defend USA as much as I recognize the USA is a better ally than China, and the USSR.

Or rather the USA-Japan bloc.

All of your buttmad shitflinging does not change that.

The southern ami wannabe traitors! Seems to be the trend everywhere except Brazil tbh.
Must be all the heat near the equator.

Government changes but the culture is living, inside and abroad.

Funny now the northerners are all migrating to Saigon and learn southern culture and living, so fucking disgusting winners that they want to LARP as the losers.

In fact, it's the southern culture that makes the chink hate mainstream, since the north government feels like a goddamn outpost of chicom kikes.

And who are you quoting, mutt?

The nail polishing traitor runaway rats that sabotage own homeland at every move, good or bad?
Kek

The whole history of riceland was shaped by the northen gooks. Even the last southern dynasty was northeners moving south.
smh, you don't even know your history.

I don't know about that. What gooks personally do in gookland, it is out of bound for me. But from what you are saying, it seems that the northern gooks are finishing off the genes of the traitorous monkeys.
Pretty based. Very dedicated as I see myself here.

Don't know about that.

The famous line of the monkey larper when it is BTFO.
Heehee. It was so easy breaking your subhuman brain.

Why did you repeat yourself 3 times?

Never once that southerners abroad sabotage their country, only the kiked northern government who wants to silence any dissents.
Okay.
lol, more southerners than northerners, dude. Our culture is living on.
Saigon/Gia Dinh culture? All our, bitch.
Honestly, the more you argue, the more it's clear to me.

You are a mutt born from a northern viet commie and a slavic rape baby (who's born from a german woman and soviet rapist). Or you are a ukrainian-vietnamase, which is actually common.

t.muttlarper.

The "Kinh" race originated from the north. They migrated down South. So how are you more numerous than they are? Or are you talking about cultures? Gookland is divided into 3 cultural zones evenly.
Is your monkey brain shortcircuiting again?

The fruit of northern gook conquest? Or are you actually praising the southern dynasty totally not from the north that fucked up so hard that the French conquered gookland without wasting 100 cannonballs? lel
Last I also check, 2 VN nationalists that set out first to Japan for nationalist causes were also northerners, and the southern monkey dynasty collaborated with the French colonial gov to crush any dissent.

t.monkey larper
I know that it must be difficult for you, but remember that there are people smarter than you who are literate.
This is why the northern gooks decimated the traitorous equatorial monkeys.
You are too goddamn weak, useless, underhanded, stupid.
This whole autism tirade from you started because I called amerimutts mutts. smK uezs tbh

Funny how this mutt bought the kike smear hook and sinker, Agent Orange was used as pestiticide with bad effects to humans, it wasn't a bioweapon, otherwise it would have killed more instead of resulting in mutation.
And? The last Vietnamese dynasty is all about the South-Middle Vietnam, with Quang Trung and Nguyen Anh, especially with Nguyen Anh rallying in Gia Dinh, now Saigon.
The South has much bigger population than either plans, and migration keeps happening.
Southern culture and accent are more popular, both in and outside country.
The fruit of the Nguyen dynasty.
The Nguyen dynasty last era was shamefully, but their beginning was not so bad, it's comparable to the Manchurian regime of late China.
It's true the North was more nationalist in the past, but now the north turns out to be puppets of China due to HCM's mistake of bringing the chicom and ruskies home, and in turn, the South turn into nationalist.

And striking a cord, mutt?

And how does this invalidate anything I said, gook larper?
You still sabotaged the efforts to take some money from muttmerica for this. Even though the mutts fucked you.

Brain fried: strike 1.

And they are all northen blooded. Only when southern monkeys started larping in near the equator did the country which finally chased chinks away for almost 1000 years got humiliated by France.

Learn English again, monkey.
Anyway, you are the same blood as the northern gooks. How does this make you the dominant one, even if you aren't a butthurt shitflinging monkey?

Don't know. Don't care. Even if true you are being cucked even harder. Southern monkeys are supposedly powerful in spirit and numerous but are still lorded over by northern monkeys.
This is what you are saying.
kek

Funny how the only southern gook dynasty of the ricefield is a shameful one, while the northern monkeys are full of historical victory and actually chasing the chinks away.

KEK

Southern Monkey
Polishing nails on a tree
He so mad
He can't talk
Cuz his monkey brain is fried!
Kek

You keep saying sabotage, but the only thing we sabotage is kike smear and the kiked government in the North getting more money, you think the Orange'd retard is gonna get anything? LOL
Quang Trung and Nguyen Anh ARE from the South-Middle Vietnam, Quang Trung from Quy Nhon, the Middle, and Nguyen Anh from the literal South, they beat the Trinh lords in the North. Nguyen Anh was an example of loser becoming winner by winning favors of neighbors countries and troop, while Quang Trung relies on talents only and die early due to brain cancer or some shit.
Because our culture is the dominant one, the Saigon culture before 75', mutt. As well as our accent. Think Bavarian vs Prussian.
While China lords over them, southern people don't give a shit and while individually, their wealth is lesser than the North, together we are stronger.
Wrong, Quang Trung was from the Middle, meanwhile now the North is China's puppet.
The North wants so too, dumbass, even the North is getting too polluted by China to survive.

And definitely striking a cord, mutt.

There you go. Protecting muttmerica at all cost. Mental gymnastic that own SOUTHERNERS who were orange'ed (The spraying wasnt allowed up north, remember?) wouldn't receive a cent anyway XD
Even after they fucked you.
tsch tsch
Not even our traitors are this repulsive. No wonder why the northern gooks were so heavy handed. lol

Lots of gook names there. When did any of them chase chinks away? Pray tell.

I dunno. Where is the seat of power of the ricefields again? The south? :°)
t.gook retard larper

Wait, the ricefields are officially divided again?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_people#Ancestral_affiliations
No wonder why the mutts didn't trust you tbh

So does the "Middle" belongs to the South too?
lol
2/3 rd of the ricefields in your hand. No rebellion. But very big mouth and loyalty to mutts who sold you out.

So the northern monkeys get both the attention of chinks and mutts, and the southern "democratic" monkeys like you are cucked out, as always

I wonder if I didn't correct you last post, would you even know it was wrong.
Naja, check this out, gook larper.
It looks like the chinks are not colonizing the north after all.

Attached: Spergook BTFO for lying.png (1135x376, 50.53K)

What? The point is that the money will go through the kiked northern government, and will stop there, because it's not going to the people.
They chase chink invaders, if you want muh chinese immigrants, both North and South are full of them.
The biggest and strongest Vietnam city right now is still Saigon, mutt.
Don't think "Prussia" has much culture anymore after WW2. Saxony, Westphalia, Bavaria and Swabia have more.
It means the southern people are richer as a whole compared to northern.
No, but it is very close, meanwhile, Nguyen Anh is from the South.
As said, no point to fight when the north is gonna implode on its own.
Yeah, they get poison directly from China, I would give them that "priviledge". Meanwhile, the South get chinks, korean, japanese, yurop and american goods.
They are not colonizing, they are frankly exploiting the North. All that pollution and poisoned plastics? All ship to the North.

Why do I keep entertain this lying sack of shit monkey?
Really shouldn't do this.

t.gook larper that doesn't even speak a single German word

Kek

:^)

Race traitor monkeys are truly the bane of every race.

Attached: spergook btfo again.png (1151x197, 40.85K)

While China lords over them, southern people don't give a shit and while individually, their wealth is lesser than the North, together we are stronger

Strike one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_people#Population
Strike two.

t. Gook monkey that cant even understand German

Strike 3.

Lol monkey. I wont bother with you subhuman anymore.

Shit, that took a long time to show up. Must be the mad monkey trying to crash the site out of spite.

Where are you, monkey? No more lies?

Been on Zig Forums to watch the election.

Either ways, the traditional Hoa ethnic in Vietnam can be considered to be fully Viet right now because they can't even speak chinese and hate the commie chink regime (most of them ARE refugees when Mao pushed out Chiang Kai Shek).

Meanwhile, the North houses ACTUAL commie chinks as advisors due to the Vietnam War.
I don't like Berlin, m8.

Come back here monkey. You contradicted yourself!!!

This is why muttmerica avoids southern monkey like a plague. Pathetic.

Maybe you can learn English and how not to shit your pants so hard you contradict yourself for the whole world to see, monkey.

This is an interesting thing to say because both Vietnamese and chinks belong to the east asian group.

This is like saying germans are exterminating the dutch or dane by living there.

Historically, Vietnamese have intermixed with chinese colonizers for the 1000 year occupation starting from the Han dynasty.

Where is the tone, chink mutt?
And no, Germany and Dänmark are quite seperatey. Definitely never had 1 millions chink in a single city though :^)
Stupid southern monkey.

These chinks are there before the forming of le great China state and they hold no loyalty towards them.

In fact, they hold similar sentiments to oust the chicom and re-establish the chinese republic.

There are danes living in Germany and vice versa.

t.Spergook larper, representative of betraying own blood after accusing them of doing the same.

And you are welcome to strain the last neuron of your subhuman monkey brain to try finding the number of Danes in my country.

Where is your arrogant tone, monkey?

I don't understand how you think one million chink in Saigon means Saigon is ruled by chink, Saigon has a population of 10 mil.

And race are real, ethnicity is real, and both chinks and vietnamese belong to the east asian groups and have intermixed heavily.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danes
Explain?

Shit, unnecessary reddit-tier images, but very interesting thread. Thanks Romaniabro.

Attached: Vlad_Tepes.png (2468x3476, 5.03M)

There's also this.

Technically it's just MADE IN CHINA, not intentionally poisonous.

Mate, just ignore him. He's just an autist.

t.spergook
It seems that low IQ, dishonesty and general retardation are characteristic of muttmericas fans.

t.butthurt mutt

if that was the case you'd be America's greatest ally, spergkraut.

And here it is, the residental lolberg larper from slav(e)land. Is it fun to larp as an unicorn?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

I've worked at McDonalds with actual retards. One was fairly normal and a good worker aside from having a one-track mind. Another we weren't sure if he was retarded but he was literally slow at everything he did, it took him five times longer than anyone else to do the same task. For a normal person filling a basket with chicken nuggets and putting it into the fryer only takes about ten seconds, for him it took a full minute.

And of course me being of at least normal intellegence I end up being a shift manager and all these things are my concern. And when we're slammed with a rush is when one of them will walk up to me with a bleeding finger and I bandage it like their mother. Not a job I have any desire to ever return to.

It's called being lazy, mate. Is dragging your feet because you don't give a fuck about your McJob a new concept to you?

They wanted to win a war without fighting it. It can't be too long, not too many casualties, not too much money, make it look like South Vietnam is doing its part, don't draft too many guys, make it look good on TV. Too many restrictions, because the war was a luxury for the US but not for their enemies.

And the "domestic opposition". Not the masses, but journalists, TV, academia, the "deep state".
The NVA didn't have to worry about journalists doing their best to sap morale.

This, the US didn't want to win the war.

They wanted to side with NVA in, because every single slit eyed "democratic", "republican" and pro mutt movement was corrupted to shit . Gifted weapons being stolen and found on the black market, general laziness and retardation of kikemutt wannabe gooks.
FMJ wasnt combat realistic, but it sure as hell was real life realistic.

But alas amerimutts are retarded and now we are in a mess nobody is happy with.

no he is actually retarded and was focusing very hard at what he was doing, he just simply couldn't go any faster. The processing power and clockspeed simply weren't in his head.

I take offense to that, the puppet government was corrupted to shit but the ARVN army was fine, and would BTFO the North if not for the oil crisis and civil government that constantly bows to the NVA.

The americans being fucking cucks and give the ARVN fucking M1 carbines instead of M14/M16, meanwhile the NVA got fucking type 56 and AKM.

population replacement by hispanics is the real threat to America, almost too late in that regard. In my short lifetime my east coast hometown has gone from zero spics to spics everywhere. Teachers I know report that their students are all DACA spics now too. Don't even have a single sanctuary city in the state or a reason for spics to be here, but they are.

And you ask yourself why amerimutts and the kikes dont even want to fund NGOs.
have to produce result first

ARVN never surrendered, the cuck government does, mutt.

And yes we would, the South has much more people, with more resources and a better strategic position (multiple ports).

The thing is that american built the ARVN to be a mechanized force, and that shit runs dry the moment the oil crisis hits. Never mind that the civil government was ultra corrupted and fucking oppressed buddhists in a Buddhist country.

Discussing how wars happen rather than whether they're good or not is more interesting.
A guerilla war, like a war with primitives, can't be won with a trick, a weapon, a special tactic. Only through the superior logistics, materiel and personnel of civilization.

The NVA employs hybrid warfare, not simply guerilla.

Their guerilla serves as demoralizer while the actual NVA fights conventional battles (and loses).

Is that why you never gained a single inch past the border yourself when the amerimutts pulled out?

>gook larper spends every thread every where talking about how le gnatzees shouldn't have done something when underprepared
Now that looking back, you monkeys never truly industrialized and you call the hands that fed you "cucks".
Very telling.

Why didn't you ousted them? Oh wait, because the ARVN existed because the amerimutts needed the South Government so they thought. After talking to the chinks and realized their fuck up, they went back to favor the option they always have, the North. Like today.

Against technologically superior amerimutts. Indeed. Commies suck ass.
But they never lost a battle against arvn monkey. Like never once.

Why, this is a defensive war, even from the American perspective.
We industrialized under the french and americans, and it's the americans are cucks who refuse to commit to the war.
The government was ousted two times by actual ARVN officers, but the change didn't matter and Thieu and Minh were still cucks and too reliant on US forces.
The US has always favored the North, because they are cucks. And nowadays all investment point to South Vietnam, not the North, mutt.
Well, get proven wrong then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3d_Armored_Cavalry_Squadron_(South_Vietnam)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_An_Lộc

Though this is the grandest and shows the ARVN's tactical superiority when they aren't demoralized as shit.

So no ousting happened.

I pity you.

Spergookchink being an illiterate subhuman always. I'm a kind man so I will just assume you can't read, rather than the simple occam explanation that you are just a tounge twisting, lying subhuman.

1st Airborne Brigade
81st Ranger Group

Remember when I said "against the arvn monkeys"? I also said commies always suck ass against western force because hilariously inferior tech and training.
Against the arvn ALONE, monkey.
Care to find a battle when the corrupt, ingrate monkeys managed to even push back one nva gook assault on their own, half chink half gook monkey?

Wow, all that green text.

Yes, the ARVN would BTFO if not for the corrupted leadership and the oil crisis.

And yes, the ousting happened, you can read about it, mutt.

And the southern people still have their own culture and identity, unlike you, mutt, that's why we think us as our own compared to the northerners.

And welp, I didn't know having US air support and artillery means the ARVN literally didn't bear the brunt of action. Nice one, mutt.

The 1st Airborne Brigade and 81st Ranger Group are ARVN, btw. At that point US has stopped physically supporting ARVN.

The ARVN has allies and have never fought alone, even when they are losing. Meanwhile, the NVA have never fought alone either, they always got support from the USSR and China, as well as the commies in Cambodia and Laos.

Which specifies, from your own sources, that the arvn never won a battle on their own against the north. Which is my claim and the historical fact.

Tsch, stupid subhuman doesn't even understand what comes out of its mouth.

Sure, and Bayern will secede from Germany anyyy time now, too.
*cricket*

Still waiting for that instance where arvn monkeys
ON THEIR OWN
won a single battle against the nva.

Indeed. Now tell me which major battle did the nva gooks have russian and chink spec ops and proper armies fighting alongside them?
Care to find one single example, you subhuman monkey?

But they have, having US air support and artillery doesn't mean the ARVN didn't bear the brunt of action.

And the ousting happens, the fact there's no changing result means that the coup leaders were cucks, not that the outsting didn't happen.

And nowadays the economic capital lies in the South, we are already Viet Nam, no need for secession.

Every battles of the NVA have ruskies advisors helping them, they would still be listed as NVA personnel.

And I think it's funny that you think le bombing run and artillery fire is literally physically going in and take territories now.

So do you want me to list every major battles by the NVA?

That wont revive the southern monkey chink goverment or overthrow the north, ching chong man.

If it happened for no result, then what is the point of mentioning it?

In the us of mutts, California is the richest, most productive state sans leftist spending.
In Germany, ditto for the South.
Same for every country.
But the power lies in the capital.
Of course. You can't. You are a loud mouthed monkey because you know you can't get away nor survive without the north, without fleeing to the west like a shitskin and start shaking the wok and polish nails, seeing how illiterate, obtuse and retarded you are disqualifies you from high level labor.

And where were these full on slav and chinks battaltion fighting alongside the commie gooks? They certainly never had any unlike you lazy, dumb, weak monkeys.

So where are these glorious victories against the nva gooks conducted by the arvn themselves without mutt arty and air force?

You can start listing battle from 1973 till the end :°)
Fair and square fighting.
Oh wait

Why not? The North is already economically subvervient to the South, the North government is becoming weaker and weaker as China continues to fuck them in the ass. We don't have to fight shit but actual corruption in the South.
Because it happened, following your deduction, WW2 has no result either, so why bother mentioning it?
Yeah no, the power to sign policies, not the power to make form those policies in the first place.
Nigger what, mutt? We always survive without the North, it's the North that needs our supplies and wealth, not vice versa lol
The chinks can send a full battalion helping the NVA and you wouldn't know about it, mutt. In fact, that might have happened during Tet offensive or the larger scale offensive.
I don't understand the question, we have always fought with allies's support, same for the NVA.
1973 till the end still has the support and involvement of US, mutt.

Like Washington subservient to New York and Cali?
Like Berlin is subservient to Bayern and Baden Württemberg?
One deluded monkey.

Aw lawd, the delusion.

Oh, where are these steps the arvn "successor" is taking to overthrow the current vn gov?
The north gooks arrest and jail your monkey ass every month to the nation's amusement because of how shitty you monkeys are.
You even admit you fucked the agent orange compensation deal, just because you wanted to fuck with the north.
Of course, in your blind autism, you also alienated all the people who got fucked by it.

Yet they rule over you and you take it in the ass everyday.

Oh, dear lord. Which declassified CIA files did you use your butchered English vocab to discover this terrible, history changing fact?
Care to back your claim?
WHERE IS THE PROOF TO YOUR CLAIM?

WHERE IS THE PROOF SHOWING THAT SLAVS AND CHINKS SENT PROPER ARMIES INTO BATTLE ALONGSIDE NVA GOOKS?
You can't even find CIA bullshit files because it is too absurd to even make up.

So dear Nguyen Jinping, you are saying the arvn
NEVER, EVER actually fought on its own?
What a shocking relevation.
Really bolster your claim of BTFO the northern commies without the help of these dirty am*ricucks that dared not to give you enough gibs to fight.

Fucking monkey.

Very arguable, considering New York and Cali determine the policies of Washington via simple electoral college.
As said, these chinks don't even identity with their country anymore, they have been here longer than the northerners.
Following your own logic, mutt.
The steps are the increasingly developed South compared to the older, much more archaic and corrupt North.
Funny you are talking about this, most arrests happen in Saigon due to the larger population, but most political arrests happen in Hanoi due to commie pirge.
Why not? That deal benefits the government, not the people.
Nobody care about that shit aside from national pride, people care more about the north selling Viet Nam to the chinks literally right now.
LOL if they rule over me, I wouldn't be posting here, wouldn't I? Vietnam government is powerless.
history.stackexchange.com/questions/24162/why-didnt-china-assist-in-the-vietnam-war-like-they-did-in-korea
We fought our own battles with American support starting from 1970 when the americans were getting out. We basically direct the americans.

As said, the problem with the ARVN in 1975 was not the lack of american aid, it was the leadership that was too reliant on the american support and the oil crisis that renders most of mechanization force of ARVN to be useless.

About the China's involvement, it's not like they are hiding it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#China
Yep, supposed, 320,000 troops just to "repair" AA-platforms.

Yet one stroke of the pen and every single leftist will be executed.
Funny. Like how they jail your ass in gookland.

ETHNICITIES DONT EXIST
RACEMIXING IS OK
t.half breed gookchink.

You can't even think, monkey.

Yet all the money flow so hard up north, member of the north govs have enough money to secure what they have at home while obtaining foreign assets, just like chinks to a lesser degree.
Meanwhile you shit fucked the compensation deal for your own people just to spite the gov, while barely having enough money to even forge an NGO back home.
Pathetic.

Because no southern monkeys of power don't stay in the south, because there is no power to be gained there, just money that can be gone when the hard time hit again and communism kicks in like the diseases following AIDS.
southern halfbreed gook monkeys cucked either way.

Yet you just fucked the deal without providing other alternatives to the people.
You see why you are 100% marginalized here, monkey?

Enough people care that the very association with arvn repulses BOTH the amerimutts, the chinks and everyone else.
Where is your NGO/Operating base in gookland? Oh wait, theres no one but nail lickers and wok shakers.

Nobody gives a fuck if I post this here either.
But I guess you are too low IQ to get this.

CIA battle report files now :^)

Attached: der-fuehrer-19.jpg (2048x1366 143.17 KB, 287.38K)

Yet who writes that pen is decidedly partly NY and Cali.
Daily reminder that chink and viet share the same race, this is getting mad that germans "racemix" with danes.
The money flow there through corruption, like Beijing, it's mostly the officials who got the money while the people got jackshit. Meanwhile, rich ass motherfuckers stay in Shenzen and Shanghai or Hong Kong.
Compensation deal for the cucked government, not the people. Btw, many NGO charity still happen regardless.
Wut? No power to be gained in the South, which explains all the money, infrastructure, properties being flown here instead of the North? You mad, mutt?
Everyone accept the very cucked government themselves who beg them to come back.
That's what you think, mutt.
I don't trust CIA battle reports, this fact the chinks proudly claim by themselves, no need to hide.

"I can't find proof for ANY of my claim, I will never find one, I will just act like a nigger and pretend that my cucked, chink half breed community still have any power in my chink infested gookland and I will continue to make up unfounded fantasy about how "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN", despite former allies and everyone being repulsed by us and our autism, because we fucked our people and are proud of it"
t.Spergook

Shitcunt can't even do anything right.

Great news today for gookland

>theguardian.com/sport/blog/2018/nov/08/hanoi-vietnam-grand-prix-f1-owners-liberty-formula-one

Shitcunt, you can be a butthurt little shit and delete my post now :^)

Proof of my claim? It's the chink's own boasting.

The irony.

Meanwhile in reality:
quora.com/Why-has-Saigon-attracted-more-foreign-investments-than-Hanoi

When did the chinks boast that they fought alongside nva gooks on the frontline?

When did the arvn monkeys won against the northern monkeys on their own without mutt arty and air power?

Repeating things without proof doesn't work, subhuman.
YOU NEVER BACKED YOUR CLAIM, NOT EVEN ONCE!

Meanwhile
Looks like EVERYONE is getting tired of you arvn monkey.
Now, monkey, care to find an actual source now? Or you are going to post opinion from the first line of google? Like the low IQ subhuman monkey you are?

>vneconomictimes.com/article/vietnam-today/hanoi-has-attracted-the-largest-fdi-capital-in-vietnam-in-the-first-seven-months
Gook gov source.

Pathetic.

They boasted about sending the troops to Vietnam, this fact alone confirms that the chinese are involved in Vietnam, militarily, even if they do not say that they fight on the frontline.
Hmm, we have allies, why not use them? Oh wait.
I have backed every of my claims, you just cannot accept ARVN beat the NVA.
Yeah, so tired that the FDI in HCM is still the strongest.

You are pretty much proving yourself wrong now. You realize they are moving to the North because these institute (Lotte Mall) already exist numerous in the South right?

WHERE ARE THE BATTLE AND BATTLE REPORTS THAT SAY CHINKS FOUGHT ALONGSIDE NVA GOOKS ON THE FRONTLINE, MONKEY?

SO THE ARVN MONKEYS NEVER WON A SINGLE BATTLE AGAINST NVA MONKEYS ON THEIR OWN
THANKS FOR THIS FINAL CONFIRMATION, SLIMY COMPULSIVE LYING MONKEY SHIT

WHEN DID THE ARVN WON WITHOUT AMERIMUTTS SUPPORT AGAINST NVA GOOKS?
IF ARVN "WON", WHAT WAS 1975 THEN, MONKEY?

However, exclusively based on the first 6 months of 2018, Hanoi is the most attractive with 5.87 billion USD.

Disgusting, filthy compulsive lying subhuman gook.
THAT IS WHY FUCKING F1 IS GOING TO INVEST AND ORGANIZE THE LARGEST NUMBER OF RACES EVER IN A SINGLE SEASON IN THE CAPITAL OF GOOKLAND

This is why arvn monkeys are so repulsive. Every single one I have met worldwide is a slime fuck retard like you. Newsflash: only you monkeys think you are literate and too "schlau" that people don't see your shit.

Man, this madness.

And no, they don't need to say it, unless you think le 320.000 chink troops there (which outnumber the existing american troops) are just for "repair of AA vehicles".

Wow, so the ARVN using allies help is a no go now? Nope, still they win.

While:
LOL
Oh wow, such a big deal right? Nope. FDI is still going to HCM, and that means infrastructure, not your bread and circus.

IM A DISGUSTING, SUBHUMAN FILTHY GOOK TALKING OUT OF MY ASS EVERYTIME
t. Spergook

You sure won, monkey. Where are the battles the ARVN won on their own post 1973?
WHERES THE PROOF, MONKEY?

And here you are literally trying to worm your way, typical of the monkeys I have seen in Berlin
>dandreapartners.com/fdi-in-vietnam-2018-statistics-and-main-challenges/
This is the paragraph:

Thus far, foreign investments have been present in all cities and provinces. Ho Chi Minh City is still the favorite environment for investors, which attracts 13.7% of total FDI, followed by Hanoi and Binh Duong with 9.9% and 9.3% respectively. However, exclusively based on the first 6 months of 2018, Hanoi is the most attractive with 5.87 billion USD.

So gook capital is CURRENTLY the LASTEST, hottest investment spot for globalists, surpassing the entire HO CHI MINH city I know it hurts your monkey ass having to say the name of that gook and entire province north of it at 5.87 billions dollars.
Do you think you are smart, monkey? I pity you.

What the fuck do you think Lotte, the worst korea gook corp is about, monkey? It is literally a firm made to build bread and circus, which is what all these third world shitholes are all about.

Fucking stupid lying shitty subhuman monkey.

I have to add that this monkey really thinks FDI is anything but investment for bread and circus facilities.
This is how stupid spergook is.

But then it is a protrump, compulsive liar, no suprise here.

t. denier

1973 is the darkest time for the ARVN, you might as well which the battles the nazis won in 1944-1945.

LOL, no, it doesn't. HCM is still the top. You think 5.87 billions is great LOL?

Lotte Mart is about providing commodities to the people, what does your F1 race tracks do? Oh yes, bread and circus.