What did you eat today?

„For behold, the LORD will come in fire And His chariots like the whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire. For the LORD will execute judgment by fire And by His sword on all flesh, And those slain by the LORD will be many. "Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens, Following one in the center, Who eat swine's flesh, detestable things and mice, Will come to an end altogether," declares the LORD.“
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭66:15-17‬ ‭

If Jesus would have reurned today during lunch, what would he have done to you?

Attached: modern_problems.JPG (460x451, 61.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/66-17.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, damn. That mouse sandwich I had is gonna come back to haunt me.

Bad boy

Very Bad boy

Attached: IMG_1527.JPG (819x546, 104.46K)

Impossible

Attached: 9742106B-BEF0-4755-BEA1-DD1B94CD4FA7.jpeg (533x741, 93.59K)

uhhhh…. sorry sweetie

Attached: 1fd85c3dba6c757448ecad5115ec9245b99877b863533502fdac4e6418070980.jpg (754x424, 35.7K)

I think he'd be alright with me (on other issues there would be major problems).

Attached: CXluA.jpg (930x566, 81.64K)

how is it impossible for Jesus to return?
and you are aware that it was a hypothetical question directed at the scriptural passage I quoted

I’m doing a five day fast, it started Monday and it goes through Friday. If Christ returns Saturday I’m having sushi

They’re memeing. Steven Anderson is big on his rejection of the idea that Jesus could return at any moment, because believers have to first go through the tribulation

Whelp.

Attached: 3fe9a516d21e14978843cc1893f155f3c02428a9e96f9ad61b179905f4deada1.jpg (604x453, 96.44K)

Roughly half a gallon of milk, two chicken breasts, two sausages, a slice of a cheese wheel, and a head of broccoli.

Maybe this was already fulfilled against the Jews at some point back when the food laws were still in effect? I dunno.

Because many biblical prophecies have to take place before Jesus Comes, if "Jesus" comes before these things take place, then many Christians will be fooled into worshiping the Anti-Christ.

Indeed, it has to have been. Clearly this is not talking about Christ judging people for eating pig flesh, since we are now under no obligation to obey the dietary laws.

okay
Two sausages, two eggs, half a cup of frozen spinach
One of those green drinks you can get from walmart, country farms super greens specifically
a nice caesar salad, with chicken and anchovies cut into it.

I haven't eaten bread in a few months, lost about 60 lbs and have another twenty or so to go thanks to /fit/ and a thread about keto.

Attached: 1449618692798.jpg (500x650, 77.27K)

The whole chapter is endtime prophecy, the same with isaiah 65.
This passage makes it easily identifiable as the endtimes. The main indication is that he will judge ALL flesh and that many will be slain. This messianic endtime prophecy is found all through the prophets
„"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.“ Matthew‬ ‭5:17-19‬ ‭
Does this sound like all has been fulfilled and annulled?

Have you ever considered that your interpretations of jesus words might be wrong?
Check out Matthew 15:2,20
Jesus was talking about BREAD, there was no meat involved in the discussion

How do you interpret this then?

Acts 10:9-16 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour. Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth. In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air. And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.” And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.” This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Its rather easy because peter tells us all about it. Peter himself was confused and did not know what to make of it, until god revealed to him, that you are not to call any man unclean.god does not seperate between jew and greek (gentile).
This has nothing to do with clean or unclean meat, it is not part of the interpretation of the vision.

„And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.“ Acts‬ ‭10:28‬ ‭

„And behold, at that moment three men appeared at the house in which we were staying, having been sent to me from Caesarea. The Spirit told me to go with them without misgivings. These six brethren also went with me and we entered the man's house. And he reported to us how he had seen the angel standing in his house, and saying, 'Send to Joppa and have Simon, who is also called Peter, brought here; and he will speak words to you by which you will be saved, you and all your household.' And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them just as He did upon us at the beginning. And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.' Therefore if God gave to them the same gift as He gave to us also after believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God's way?"“ Acts‬ ‭11:11-17‬ ‭

Some commentaries on the verse:
biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/66-17.htm

Some hot cakes and hashbrowns with a sausage patty very early in the morning and then did not eat again until after 3 o'clock and only ate leftovers/food made by a friend in accordance with our requirement to be gracious guests and not to reject a gift.

So all those references to types of unclean food and hunger and eating had nothing to do with food?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (720x429 88.06 KB, 45.18K)

In acts?
In acts the vision is used to explainsomething to peter and other jews.
For example, where does the OT say gentiles are unclean and unholy? No where, its a commandment the jews made up. God was showing peter that gentiles are not better or worse than jews, but they have the same value to god.

If you referencing other passages you would need to tell me which you refer to. The context explains what what sort of unclean or commen we are talking about.
For example the unclean food mentioned in matthew 15 is not about unclean animals, but about a rabbinical law that commands men to ritually purify ones hands before eating BREAD (matthew15:2). They said you are becoming unclean if you dont ritually wash your hands and eat the bread with unclean hands, by this making the bread/food unclean. Jesus then says in matthew 15:20 "„These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man."“

What is this non-sense about? Are you a shill/derailer or some soyboy?

Attached: ok.JPG (325x213, 19.01K)

Christ declared all foods clean, you dare defy this? Also I take that sword and cloak bit more literally than I should so be warned.

Attached: 121276.jpg (868x868, 127.55K)

Vagans can be annoying, but there's nothing inherently sinful about choosing not to eat meat. What's interesting is they must have existed even in biblical times. I'm not sure what "weak" means but I think it means weak to temptation so they chose to eat only herbs as a form of self discipline.

Romans 14
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

>Romans 14:20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to let his eating be a stumbling block.

Weak in faith. The chapter is about recent converts from Judaism who are still attached to their traditions, which is why the chapter also says to let them practice their holidays even though that is sinful, because they need to come to the realization it is sinful first, hence "Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind".

Fried plantains and bacon. I only have a single meal a day.

I see. Thanks

I ate a lard sandwich because the ceremonial law hasn't been a thing for about three years and fifteen days.

46 This is the law regarding the animal and the bird, and every living thing that moves in the waters and everything that swarms on the earth, 47 to make a distinction between the unclean and the clean, and between the edible creature and the creature which is not to be eaten.

So all food is clean
everything clean is edible
everything edible is food

if someone will put before you a blood stew with cockroaches and genetically modified rats, prepared in a indian street shop, will you eat it?
why not? Are you not willing to do Gods work?

quite the opposite
do only jews have traditions they are attached to?
wow, Gods commanded holidays are sinful?
Then how bad must be the holidays created by man and the demons
who jews or gentiles?

Its interesting to see how you claim that the feasts Jews and Jesus kept because God told them to keep them are evil and sinful.
I mourn for our poor and >>weak in faith