Michael Voris

I'm sure this has been discussed before but what's the consensus on this guy?

Attached: michael-voris1.jpg (512x342, 31.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
denisdutton.com/tolstoy.htm
anothercity.org/beauty-and-desecration-we-must-rescue-art-from-the-modern-intoxication-with-ugliness/
youtube.com/watch?v=S2CLbl2wAD4
twitter.com/TruNews/status/976984629159907331
myanimelist.net/anime/season
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
gotquestions.org/eunuch-eunuchs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that nigga's got a sword

Attached: 5y6855.jpg (387x402, 23.64K)

I do not know his content much. I saw few episodes of Vortex and I quite liked it. I think he fights the good fight.
Churchmilitant.com seems to be a good news source also.

Anyone more familiar with it?

Same limited exposure. Same opinion on it.
I know the meme monastery made a video about him being an ex-sodomite, something Voris doesn't deny. Which is fine. He's seemingly repented and does not promote sodomy at all. Meme monastery implies that he's still a sodomite, though, which isn't good.

Largely correct that corruption exists. But thrives on being a huge alarmist that inspires defeatism amongst people. I've heard many who decide not to engage with their local church because of Voris' claims that most priests are homosexual blasphemers.

Attached: 23bbe2f371daba8c10082a98963fc1ddbed932ef8f8d956bdd5a468e2add997a.jpg (1280x720, 129.41K)

Lame.

Seems like a fine guy. P good educator of the plebs.

Disgusting. Unhealthy entertainment.

stop liking what i don't like

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1680x1050, 1.74M)

It ain't the medium its the message.

seems like pretty good guy
his sword is gay tho

Agreed, a proper Christian sword is something like a One handed sword, Saber, Cutlass, Rapier, or Short sword or dagger like a Seax or Kindjal

He started an unnecessary spat with the remnant. His shilling against the SSPX is annoying even though I'm sure he means well.

I use falchion personally

His sword looks to be a gladius, user

looks to big to be a gladius

addition: actually it looks like a Lakonia due to blade shape (which looks wrong for a gladius)

Anime is a mutiny against masculinity, morality, and truth. Every anime promotes femininity by promoting cutesy design and attitude of female characters and even male characters. It might be okay if the target audience for anime are girls, but no, most anime are targeted towards men. It subverts your minds from a supra emotional level. Do you think traps were inspired by crossdressing characters in anime? No, not specifically. Anime releases the repressed femininity within you, making you more accepting of things that are normally exclusive to female behaviors, or even strive for them. And yes, even the most "masculine" looking anime promotes this kind of femininity.
Read this article:
medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54

Moreover, anime is banal. Anime is devoid of morality and emotional depth, which is necessary in creating a good art.
denisdutton.com/tolstoy.htm
A good art is not an art that creates pleasure, but an art that transmits emotions among people and rejoin them in a spiritual union, and therefore make them work together towards a better future. Hence, a good art has to express the author's yearning for the meaning of life itself. Not anime, anime misleads you from such vision. It's focus on the attractiveness of human physiology and it's detraction from a mindful state of mind render it as nothing but a hollow aesthetic barbarism.

So, even as a medium, anime is not a healthy entertainment in any form whatsoever.

Is it time to talk about art?
anothercity.org/beauty-and-desecration-we-must-rescue-art-from-the-modern-intoxication-with-ugliness/

Attached: 7756126_il-fullxfull-442685958-m4qe.jpg (1200x958, 410.82K)

Does anyone have the Michael Voris James White gif? You know the one I'm talking about.

Anime eternally BTFO!

I cringed at this. "Beauty as the final purpose of art" is actually a really heretical and pagan way of thinking. I suggest you to read that Tolstoy article. If beauty was the center of art, then anime would be high art.

Hes refering to the Romantic style of art and not all art

I think all art should be judged by the same standard. I don't repudiate beauty and endorse ugliness, but beauty is far less important in art than the expression of feelings. It can be seen in our spiritual belief. If beauty was so important, then why was Christ born a peasant and why did He suffer the most terrifying death? Our desire to enjoy beauty shouldn't subvert the reality of life. This attitude will bring us to the aesthetic barbarism and immoral vitalism of Nazi Germany and Paganism.

Oh, I agree, in this case the part you picked out was about the Romantic style of art in particular, in the case of the article he is more riling against "modern art" and its subversion of all things proper art has stood for, it communicates nothing but ugliness for the sake of ugliness and so on.

Well intended but he surpasses his own authority and expertise regularly on matters he has no say on.

Well you know, asians are full of soy.

I have heard that soy sauce is fermented and does not contain as much phytoestrogens? Is this just a soy sauce lovers' conspiracy? Or is this truth?

To be honest, I'm glad that modern art exists. Modern art's deconstruction of the standards of beauty in art should teach us not to judge art by it's beauty. It's very easy to deconstruct beauty because beauty is not an objective value. Morality, non-artificiality, and accessibility however, are not subjective. We can't fight against modern art using our ideas of beauty which is inherently subjective. If the standards of art were the moral values it contains, how spiritually profound and novel the expression is (unlike the shallow, selfish, and pretentious expression of modern art that screams individuality), and how easy it is to comprehended by anyone (unlike the blatantly confusing avant garde attitude of modern art), modern art wouldn't stand a chance in the academia.

Do you read the articles you post? The first is written by an anti-masculinity SJW namefag as he waxes on about cuck/a/'s trannies. His entire argument rests on the assumption that masculinity "represses" men and enjoying anything cute is feminine, and concludes that in order to solve the tranny problem we must abolish gender roles altogether.
Appreciating the cute and the feminine does not make one feminine. Does a man become feminine by marrying a cute wife or recognizing cuteness in his pets and children? If not, why should recognizing cuteness in fiction be any different?
Don't project the insecurities of a tiny, mentally damaged minority onto everyone. You won't solve their problems by wiping the cute and feminine from fiction, you solve them by healing the diseased culture that damaged trannies in the first place.

Can you not see the beauty in this? If not, I sincerely fear for your soul and will keep you in my prayers.

Attached: selrze.jpg (2400x2600, 3.17M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (432x264, 196.42K)

Church Militant TV's Michael Voris Reveals His Dark Past

He lived as a Sodomite for his entire adult life. After his mother died he claims he repented and started attending Mass and taking the Eucharist. Problem is the timeframe he gave for when he ceases practicing Sodomy in an earlier statement and when he started taking Communion doesn't line up. Apparently he was taking Communion while still practicing sodomy. I watched a video that put his statements on a timeline.

Exactly, while God will forgive Voris for his past sins and transgressions, and while I'm in no position to question his salvation and his standing before God; that man is in no position to be teaching others about the Way of Life.

He might have just been mixed up with his memories. It happens. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but you have to be on the lookout for infiltrators.

You have no idea of how bad things are

Even the anti-anime posting Catholic guy that wrote essays on his hatred eventually came back and admitted he was wrong. Yet people still do this.
Also, did you actually even read the blogpost you linked? If anything, it demolishes your argument.

not the same user you were responding to, but can you specify?

St. Paul reveals dark past

Understanding Gary Michael Voris

His solution to the problem by abolishing gender is ridiculous, but there is truthfulness in his essay on gender dysphoria. His argument might rest on the assumption that masculinity represses femininity, but there is a factual basis behind this. Men are not supposed to be obsessed by femininity. Playing dolls and dress ups is for women, men don't normally care about these, and therefore, they shun men who do and consider that behavior in men to be revolting. Being a repressed effeminate himself, he understands this problem better than I do for he has experienced it himself.

There's a study that concludes that men with high testosterone associate feminine faces with adultery, and therefore prefer slightly more mediocre looking females to be made as wife, they value loyalty more than attractiveness. A man may recognize cuteness, but he doesn't spend his time looking up cute pictures of cats and babies, that's something females do. When a man chooses a pet, he chooses the one that's the most loyal instead of the cutest, that's why unattractive dogs are often regarded as masculine pets. Obsession to cuteness is a feminine thing.

I don't assume that all anime loving men develop autogynephilia, but I reckon that it's not a masculine behavior to be obsessed with anime art direction to the point where you post with avatars of cute girls.

But does it look beautiful? Only a psychopath or a masochist see beauty in an image of suffering. As explained in Tolstoy's book, we tend to confuse the term of goodness with beauty. The truth is, what is good may not always look beautiful, more often than not good deeds make you fear and tremble. Is poverty beautiful? Not at all, but the holy men choose to live in poverty.

Who? Elaborate yourself

No, it strengthens my argument that anime is a revolt against masculinity.

Attached: Look out Michael 4.gif (463x342, 571.99K)

Well you're right, I shouldn't be the one to cast stones. However, why did Voris only supply this information when he felt like he was going to get caught? You realize he most likely did this as a pre-emptive measure, on top of that I saw Voris' website being shilled on the Drudge Report a few times and we know a thing or two about Matt Drudge himself. Why not make it a central part of his story coming out of the gay community, he didn't have to keep it under the covers.

E Michael Jones is correct yet again.
When I first heard him denounce Voris, I thought it was a personal attack but now it’s so obvious that I can’t stand to hear his voice.
At best, he is a deceiver; at worst, he is a homosexualist infiltrator, controlled opposition

You're right that it seems very suspicious, but personally I don't noise around my past sexual sins, and obviously being a (former) Sodomite is not something Voris is proud of, and I don't blame him for not telling everyone. Sodomy is an abhorrent and embarassing and disgusting practice even to nonbelievers, despite political correctness. He should be ashamed of his Sodomy, but get over it and move on, because Christ already paid for those sins. I understand why he wouldn't air them in public unless he felt that he had to.

There's a reason why confession was made private. Obligating believers to confess their sins before the whole congregation can have very bad results. A lot of cults do that as a way to destroy their members and enforce totalitarian control. I don't think Voris had a duty to confess his past publicly, but you're right that it does raise an eyebrow that he didn't.

Voris' past might indeed compromise the integrity of his condemnations of homosexuality and homosexual infiltration of the clergy, but if he did indeed repent and confess privately and no longer engages in Sodomy, then he isn't a hypocrite, and it doesn't compromise his statements on homosexuality or any other topic. All the content of his I've seen is blameless.

There are signs to watch out for, but some false Christians like Judas can be impossible to spot. Voris hasn't said or done anything that we can't give him the benefit of the doubt on. I believe his repentance is sincere and I hope for his salvation.

Michael Voris has a duty to be as upfront as possible because he's in a leadership position and in a prominent visible role. It's none of my business to nose around any random person's sexual past — that's between you and God — but if you're in a leadership position then you have a duty to be as transparent as possible, to be as upfront as possible. This applies to any leadership position, not just in Church. Furthermore, I'll just say this, I won't let Michael Voris to babysit my children, and I won't allow Michael Voris to teach Sunday School to a group of children given his recent past. Frankly, I don't believe Michael Voris is qualified to be in that position and should step down. This isn't a question regarding his salvation before the Lord Jesus Christ, but Church leadership should be reserved for those who are qualified as outlined in The First Epistle of Paul to Timothy.

You're taking the ramblings of an emotionally damaged proto-tranny and assuming it applies to all men who watch the loosely-defined Cute Girls Doing Cute Things genre. Trannies view everything feminine through a damaged lens and the here the problem isn't the source material, it's him projecting the usual tranny insecurities onto others.
Most people watch CGDCT because they're tired of modern women on some level and want something better, whether they acknowledge it or not. Comparing people who want a breather from sluts and degeneracy to fags who play with dolls is insulting at best and dishonest at worst.

There's more I could say but we're getting pretty off-topic for a Michael Voris thread. tl;dr I've been working on a theory of beauty that's different from both Tolstoy and the people he's responding to, and I'll probably post a thread about it tomorrow to get some feedback and criticism.

Attached: anon wanted to be the little girl.jpg (600x451, 163.04K)

Those depressions on his face? "Lipodystrophy". Caused by AIDS drugs. Means he's got HIV

I like The Vortex and I think the Catholic hierarchy should take him more seriously. He's raising some vital issues, coming down hard on sodomy especially. Regarding Michael Voris himself, I think the strongest voices against the dark are the ones who have taken a step into the abyss and realized how bad it is. The only concerning thing is I wonder if he is actually regenerate in the faith, because he has not adopted a heterosexual lifestyle and instead has made a vow of celibacy. I firmly believe that homosexuality is removed when someone gives their life up for Christ. There are many such testimonies. The other reason he might've taken a vow of celibacy though, is if he has HIV (which he does seem to have some facial disfigurement characteristic of the associated retroviral treatment).

St. Paul was not a homosexual.

All true. But he's just a talking head. He's a layman, and not speaking for the church in any official capacity, and he isn't in any pastoral position, nor does his job give him access to children. He isn't really a leader per se. I don't know if Timothy applies (have to reread it). You're right that he's in a prominent visible role in the community, though, and his past could scandalize people. (There are far worse cases.) Maybe he should step down. Nothing anyone can really do about it except maybe stop giving his channel views.

That's a fascinating discussion, thanks for linking it.

Attached: e31b829401a3a1e20952ada6c819b06e7d2116ec6240e592e256376e46b39775.jpg (400x267, 23.47K)

I'm not a proto-tranny yet I can see the truth in some of his words.

Once again, I don't assume that everyone who watches anime will desire to become girls. But here's what I'm really saying. Anime as a medium is harmful because subverts masculinity by introducing immensely feminine values, not to women, but to adult men. Pay attention to what the blogger said.

"Generally, all the main characters are female. Male characters tend to be rare, sometimes entirely absent from the series. The context is oftentimes a girls’ high-school or something similar.
And all the characters are ultra-feminine blobs of cuteness who tend to express their utter joy in life in the most cheerful and dramatic ways possible, or at least represent various stereotypes of femininity that exist in Japanese culture. They showcase purified, sterilized, highly idealized versions of femininity.
So this is like My Little Pony and “bronies” then, right? Adult men creating a subculture around cartoons made for young girls?
Well, not quite. These anime are made for men. The official target demographic is more often than not “seinen,” meaning adolescent boys and young men, sometimes older men even. Which is also why the female characters are frequently covertly or overtly sexualized. (I won’t even get into the whole pedophilic aspect of it.)
The Japanese seem to have learned to turn the repressed femininity of young men into profit."

If this isn't a subversion of masculinity, then tell me what it is. And you're talking like you're not familiar with the otaku culture in japan. Popularity of traps, harem, and romance comedy are on the rise. Anime preys on the sexually frustrated and socially inept.

Spoken like a true /r9k/. Even the bible tells us it's the best for us not to have desire for women in the first place. There's no need to care what those degenerate women do. Turn it into a reminder that the world isn't perfect and therefore we should strive for salvation instead of worldly goods. Such escapism detracts us from the true meaning of life and the true condition of the world we live in.

Prove the otherwise. You can't. Girls play with dolls because dolls are cute. Weebs watch anime because?

Take your time. Read Tolstoy's book first before making such conclusions and creating your own theories.

What's your beef? Celibacy is better than heterosexuality. Being celibate as a commitment for Christ is as virtuous as you can get. In regard of why he doesn't adopt a heterosexual lifestyle, of course it's because he doesn't like women sexually. No, there's no such thing as homosexuality magically disappearing after you turn to Christ. It's a cross you must bear for the rest of your life. Everyone has their own cross, and sacrificing yourself can even mean that you must bear an even larger cross.

He was a mass murderer. Even worse.

Oh, no? All things are possible with God. I haven't looked into homosexual conversion but it seems a little too convenient for the "born that way" liberal article of faith that no one has ever overcome same sex attraction, exclusive or non-exclusive.

To overcome yourself means to decline your bodily desires, even if the desire still exists. Like, for example, do you abstain from eating when you're fasting because you hate food? No, you still desire to eat food, you're just overcoming that desire.

No beef at all.

It seems your version of Jesus Christ is leww powerful than the one worshipped by regenerate ex-homosexuals. You should seek out those testimonies; there's plenty on YouTube.

less powerful*

I don't really believe them because I've never seen the heterosexual equivalent of suddenly not having sexual temptations after being celibate. Maybe they're just lying, maybe they weren't gay to begin with, it's just even the devout men, probably even more devout than them, still struggle with temptations.

I don't blame you for being skeptical; I was too. But these are men and women who completely surrender to Christ, and find themselves with natural affections afterwards. They invariably go on to get married and have children. The only more surefire testimony would be literal martyrdom.

Wasn't it St Aquinas who prayed to be delivered from his sexual desire toward women and God delivered that day?

It's not that I'm skeptical. I don't doubt that God can give you any grace if He wills, but He doesn't just give it out like that. Maybe you can link one who you think might be genuine then, so I can hear their life resolutions or something.

I've never read anything about this, but it would make sense because God gifted him with great intelligence, and he swore to devote everything he had to become a philosopher.

I googled it. Apparently Aquinas' family was worried about him being an autistic virgin so hired a hooker for him. He chased her out of his bedroom with a torch and drew a cross on the wall and prayed to God for deliverance from his sexual desire. An angel appeared and said God had heard him he would never feel such temptation again, and gave him a belt. Aquinas wore that belt for the rest of his life and never experienced sexual desire again. Obviously if that happened then such circumstances aren't exactly commonplace. It's a miracle.

Personally I prayed for liberation from my lust once, then experienced a month straight of having no sexual desire at all. It was strange. Eventually I got worried that something was medically wrong with me and tried masturbating to see if everything was still working and bam back to square one. The situation might have been medical, but I might have squandered a special grace from God. :(

Attached: images (25).jpeg (361x408, 28.21K)

That's actually a really funny story user. And regarding Aquinas, what I got from that story is sexual desire was the only thing keeping Aquinas from becoming a fully committed slave of God and he was willing to sacrifice everything for it. Therefore there's a logical reason why God graced him asexuality, he was ready to bear a heavier cross. But still, it's just a miracle, no human logic can comprehend it, and not everyone has that grace. That's why I consider that user's assertion that you can "pray the gay away" to be ridiculous. Not all homosexuals are the same, homosexuality is not a curse, some people are just demanded to carry their cross for the rest of their life.

You can stop with the straw men. You can find those testimonies online, if you don't want to believe them, fine. But you won't even seek them out, because you've made up your mind (even though the Bible clearly states otherwise in 1 Corinthians).

I'm trying to seek them out, and so far I haven't found any convincing source. You made those claims, how about you try to help me?

You talk like a God-hating atheist, and I don't believe you've sought out any testimonies whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2CLbl2wAD4

Turns out "pray the gay away" and "gay conversion therapy" are not the best queries for searching this stuff. I tried a new query, "ex-gay testimony". There's a lengthy video of a testimony by a man named Carlos Catari, but in the beginning of the video he stated that his sexual abuse as a child was the source of his homosexual tendencies. It's definitely not the case with every gay out there.

I don't want to be judgemental or self righteous here, but I sense a lot of negativity from you. Yes, I will watch it, thank you, but calling me a God hating atheist imo is going a bit too far.

That makes sense, since those terms are used for slanderous mockery of the work of Jesus Christ.
Good example of a person who approached God the wrong way and failed to be delivered from homosexuality until a full surrender. I didn't call you a God-hating atheist, but I apologize for my sharp tone. It's just that phraseology set me on alert. God bless you.

Truly no saint is perfect before he dies

Pology assepted, no hard feelings brah, I'm really glad it was just a misunderstanding.

And regarding this Adam Hood guy, he seemed like a deeply troubled man. Being a drug addict, a gay leather club member, even being involved in a satanist cult, sounds like he was gay only because he loved the perversion of it. In the other hand, there are religiously devout people who have to struggle with homosexuality despite never committing a homosexual act. One of them is Thomas Mann, the German writer. He was a devout Lutheran with a wife and six children. He never got laid with any man or done any homosexual act, he was always a devout christian, yet he was struggling with his homosexual tendencies for his whole life. He never revealed his homosexuality to anyone, only from his diaries and little cues from his novels people found out that he was gay.

Some people are indeed born as a homosexual, and they need to repress their lust just like how we all struggle against our own demons in order to follow Christ. Self denial is the centre of christian faith. It's okay to be born with gay urges, everyone is born with a weakness to sin, but it's the act of gayness itself that's sinful.

Attached: jason genova pisslord.jpg (184x184, 6.62K)

God bless y'all for this thread! Not only we are debating homosexuality and possible infiltrators, but also debating masculinity and anime; wish we could write a theological essay on these topics…imagine the face on tomorrow's historians and theologians.

Many testimonies about men and women "coming out" of the gay lifestyle are being censored, but many more keep rising up — Glenn Greenstein boldly shares his truth and the love of Christ with the LGBTQ community
twitter.com/TruNews/status/976984629159907331

Attached: cross.jpg (1920x1080, 51.1K)

Outed homosexual. Though he may be genuinely repentant, he was caught doing homosexual acts and actively being a homosexual WHILE doing his "hardcore trad-cath" show.

Feel free to disregard.

He's very similar to the homosexual hard rights in the "alt-right" sphere.

This man gots the right idea.

That's it, etherosexuality is a Jewish ploy, back to my old sodomite habits.

Just kidding; glad to see more people getting free of the LGBT+ community virus.

St. Paul was originally a misguided zealot following in accordance with the Mosaic Law. Michael Voris on the other hand participated in detestable, shameful, and unnatural acts of homosexuality with other men, with full knowledge of the Gospel. Given his very recent homosexual past, Michael Voris should not be in a position to teach other men how to live in accordance with the Gospel even if he truly repented. Furthermore, he especially should not have any contact with children, ever. The very fact that you would even dare imply Michael Voris is just as much of a saint than St. Paul shows how ignorant you are regarding this issue. This is not to mention that Voris' explanation of his "repentance" story does not line up and he was more forced to admit his past rather than being upfront about it.

Attached: militant.png (1018x531, 387.15K)

you have to go back.

i can support this

Attached: the_bridges_of_amsterdam_by_leonid_afremov_by_leonidafremov-d1bz9wu.jpg (1024x766, 366.47K)

There was a point you needed to stop and that was a while ago

I get the impression everything you know about anime is based off this guy's blog and getting fed up with anime reaction images.
There is absolutely nothing wrong, subversive, or anti-masculinity about female characters being feminine. Anime and classic western media have feminine women because people like them, not some effort to brainwash sensitive dudes into becoming trannies as a certain butthurt proto-tranny would tell you (check the second last paragraph of his article and he admits that all depictions of femininity have that effect on trannies). The weeb tranny problem is a tranny problem, not a problem with whatever they're imitating.
Also, check any list of current anime releases or anime released over the past several years and you'll find that, surprisingly to a newfag, Cute Girls Doing Cute Things is a very small genre making up a tiny sliver of all anime being released. Most anime fans watch a broad variety of genres and most reaction images you see aren't even from CGDCT shows, they're just from shows which happen to feature feminine women, which was fucking normal for all nations' art and stories before the 20th century poz hit hard.
False, although the Apostle Paul does promote celibacy to certain people.
I'll most likely disagree with many of his points but that's still a good suggestion.

Attached: lo and behold, an APNG.png (500x281, 565.07K)

Hey, thanks for linking this brother. I just watched the whole thing. I think the main takeaway here is the issue of Church leadership vs. simply being saved which is a similar point that's been discussed here except they do a great job of analyzing the situation without delving into petty personal attacks. If you're a fan of Church Militant and Michael Voris, I encourage you to watch this because at the end of the day, we follow Jesus Christ and not some man, everybody has faults and everybody is open to fair criticism and each one of you have a right to know. Frankly, this discussion doesn't just apply to Michael Voris, but applies to any individual in a leadership position as well. God bless.

Nobody is born gay, friend. Even the atheists 1 generation ago knew that; just check the old DSM versions before we started to go full Weimar/SJW. Further, the Bible tells us so.

that's why nobody takes your religion seriously these days :)

Attached: 79edf294b568fe70c83673723b823bfa042d59636aecb4b9337a1d2c629aef87.png (512x384, 114.41K)

I didn't know homosexuals acts were the only for of sexual intercourse possible.

Do you realize that those are just opinions, and that opinions are of no matter to the truth?

First of all, that's not what I said and you twisted my original statement. You are a liar, a disgusting liar who is perverted and sick in the head, your worldview is so warped that you can't think straight and you have to resort to such a low-ball tactic. I suggest you repent and humbly ask God to give you a new heart and a new mind and ask for the Blood of Jesus to cleanse you while you are still alive on this pitiful little planet.

Second, I suggest you watch this video, E. Michael Jones does a great job explaining why Michael Voris is not qualified to be in a Church leadership position. Again, this isn't regarding one's salvation, God forgives all sins (except for two) and God will forgive you of your homosexuality if you truly repent from your heart.

Good vid even though it's most meme monastery.
Voris says he frequented the sacraments before he changed.

When you ask gays/lesbians about when they started liking boys/girls. Most of the answers will be since highschool, since college, or since middle school. I don't really consider most of them to be born gay, probably just bi, I'd even suspect some of them to be political gay, what I mean is not naturally having any homosexual attraction, but due to our degenerate society endorsing and even approving homosexuality, they find it convenient to be gay as well. Not a few people "quit" being gay. But there's this one young Polish woman, I know her but I'm not gonna tell her name, who claimed that she started liking girls when she was 5. Believe it or not. I believe her because she's a friend of mine even though she's not a christian, and she's always been drawing lesbian stuff since she was a kid, it's her hobby.

It's a rare phenomenon, but it's not the only occurrence I know of being born gay. Of course it's not an excuse to adopt a gay lifestyle.

False. Matthew 19:12. "Some are incapable of marriage because they were born so." Hey, some babies were born without a brain, anything could happen, don't be naive. This is a gritty world we live in.

Actually that's plain wrong buddy. I was a closet semi-weeb back in highschool, though not anymore since I've discovered much healthier hobbies now that I know better. But I still have a relatively vast knowledge of anime for an anime hater.

Of course there's nothing wrong with barbie and bratz dolls being feminine, but covertly making boys playing barbie and bratz? That's human abuse.

I've never said it's an "effort to brainwash", but the creators and fans of anime themselves certainly have issues with testosterone deficiency, or (not so) repressed femininity, or something. I pity them, but it's a harmful medium they bring. People back in WW2 may used to fap to betty boobs and pinup girls, but it was nothing compared to the obsession we have today. It has gone way beyond sexual attraction. Nowadays obsession of anime girls is mostly caused by thirst for intimacy, loneliness, adoration, and even autogynephilia. You know, seeing those little cgdct chicks living their lives cheerfully.

Yeah, most are self insert shonen crap with an effeminate looking twink main character and hot chicks surrounding him. There are also cute boys doing cute things making up quite a portion that are popular among fujoshits. Even the non CGDCT shows will have cute girls and cute boys. I mean, look at this crap, count how many of these shows have no cute girls or cute boys on the front cover. 0, that's how many.
myanimelist.net/anime/season

And none possessed the captivating power of anime.

He basically said it's better for you to get married than to go to hell for fapping all the time. So, his point is celibacy is better than heterosexuality.

I reckon so, but full knowledge of the gospel? He only started becoming a militant catholic in 2003, maybe before his mother's death he wasn't very caring of his religion.

He's 56 years old. He said that he indulged in homosexual acts in his 20's-30s, that's more than 20 years ago.

Not all homosexuals are pedophiles, and I'm sure not all pedophiles are gay. The cunnyposters on old /tv/ definitely weren't gay. The reason why most pedophiles are gay is because most self proclaimed homosexuals aren't really homosexuals, but just huge perverts who are willing to sleep with anything that moves as long as it's taboo. It's deviancy that turns them on.

No, the very fact that you accuse me of implying that Voris is as much as a saint as Paul shows how ignorant you are.

I'll look more into this though.

And not all tigers are maneaters. It's best to keep children away from all Sodomites and tigers alike.

I wouldn't equate man to animals.

I think what's even more interesting that this particular subject is the fact that, all pre-1990's data detailing the extensive correlation between childhood trauma and homosexuality has been scrubbed from Google results. Just a year or two ago, this was not the case. It's getting harder and harder to use the internet to find politically incorrect facts. The fact is, like I said, is that the DSM classified homosexuality and "trans" as psychological disorders. The data hasn't changed, just the politically allowable opinion. We live in an age where professors are fired for suggesting that men and women have biological differences.

On to the subject at hand: most homosexuals will candidly tell you about the older man who molested them as a child. Also, most homosexual men have a broken or non-existent relationship with their father. Here is a hidden camera at a gay night club, with a bunch of testimony to this fact:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

There is absolutely no proof that people are born gay, despite millions dumped into research to find that elusive "gay gene". However we have plenty of data to show it occurs as a result of psychological damage. Why would you presume "born that way" exists, then?

You're misinterpreting the verse.

gotquestions.org/eunuch-eunuchs.html

"Natural eunuchs include those who are born with a physical defect, but they also comprise those who are born with no real desire for marriage or sex. Forced eunuchs are those who have been castrated for whatever reason. Voluntary eunuchs are those who, in order to better serve the Lord in some capacity, choose to forego marriage. God calls some people to remain single (and therefore celibate). Paul speaks of those who serve the Lord in their unmarried state in 1 Corinthians 7:7—9.

Some gay groups argue that Jesus was referring to homosexuals when He mentioned eunuchs who were “born that way.” However, the Bible never uses the words homosexual and eunuch interchangeably. Furthermore, eunuchs are never referred to in Scripture as being in sin, while homosexuality is universally condemned in both the Old and New Testaments."

Deuteronomy 23:18 and Revelation 22:15 refer to Sodomites as "dogs."

This is the wokest post on this site to date

That's not the same as watching a show with a romantic or cute vibe

Yes, that's not anti-anime to say that; Miyasaki said there is a problem.

Men, look at the movies, nowadays and back then, women are always there for the love of their beauty, cuteness, and for romanticism. Men always obsessed on women, to some point there is an excess.
Like for everything romantic. For "adoration and autogynephilia" you don't back it up with arguments, so I won't take it seriously.

Is it normal to use gay vocabulary ?
ohoh boy, media never possessed the same captivating power as nowadays
Yes, and the christian, called to perfection must progressively quit any secular entertainment.
Watch some Miyasaki, hyouka, spice and wolf or others. You will see it's just romanticism or hymns to the beauty of girls not even necessarily at the center of the story.

That could mean anything, it's like saying "I used to watch movies back in highschool."
Why do you keep insisting watching anything with genuinely feminine women is like playing with dolls? No matter what I say, you keep running back to this analogy and cower behind it so you can throw insults at anyone who makes or watches mongolian cave paintings.
Modern anime has fucking awful protagonists, I'll give you that, but labeling every skinny guy with no personality or backbone a twink is a bit much.
Yaoi shows aside, is there something wrong with that?
People like attractive characters in their media, huge shock. You might as well complain about all the good-looking figures in art galleries. There are are also several shows on the list not enough, sadly with very masculine characters but if you ask around a little you'll still find girls who'll call them cute.

Miyazaki blames it on modern nips lacking the childhood experiences needed to develop a real imagination instead of copying other media. He's right, but his generation is to blame for Japan's ridiculously overbearing school system.
Ever wonder why a shitton of modern anime is in highschool settings? It's because that's literally the only thing these people knew before they were shoved out into the workforce. They barely had any time to spend ourdoors or with their families and when they look back on their dreary lives, the only bit that stands out in their minds are their highschool friends and the stuff they did between classes.

Attached: 1456252546063.jpg (609x528, 112.14K)