Why did God Bless The United Kingdom?

The United Kingdom of and The British Empire rose to the height of their power and dominion AFTER their schism from Rome.
How then, from a Catholic perspective, can one explain how God appears to have blessed the English with such greatness, despite their severance from The Church?

Attached: Australian anglican flag.PNG (467x235, 11.2K)

Firstly not Catholic. But who knows but God, there are likely reasons we will never understand, or perhaps He did not bless them but simply allows the world to be, God is not a micro manager.

They were temporarily prosperous after looting hundreds of years worth of stored wealth. That plus aligning with kikes has historically given nations temporary prosperity (see the Netherlands, United States, etc.).

Attached: unimpressed frog pepe.png (306x306, 19.83K)

My issue comes not from them having wealth. which many were allowed to indulge in before their destruction, but rather the fact that there are multiple countries now - which are the most powerful in the world -who are Protestant, instead of Catholic.
Had a Catholic empire colonised North America and The Antipodes, there would be monasteries dotting the land.

Attached: ANTIPODEAN PRIESTESS.jpg (634x930, 108.79K)

There are few monastaries even in Catholic countries so I doubt it.

That is simply incorrect.

Beyond monasteries though, my wider point was that these nations are now founded with a culture and mindset of Protestantism.

Blessings are spiritual, things that are not could be considered "gifts."

Yeah righto Mr. Smarty-Pants,
my point was why God would allow Protestant nations/empires to rise to such power, particularly at such a crucial time as the founding of the New World.

Its doubly confusing as to the fact that the United Kingdom was created son after the split from Rome.

Attached: Red-Mass-St-Marys-Cathedral-Sydney-1024x789.jpg (1024x789, 250.98K)

God's an Englishman.

Okay then: why did God Almighty gift the British Empire with founding Australia, etc. and cause the formative culture of nations of millions of people and massive power to not be Catholic?

We still have many Catholics, as do the Seppos, but the formation of the country was through Anglicanism, not Catholicism, and it shows in the culture.

Attached: St-Marys-Cathedral-Sydney-742x1024.jpg (742x1024, 174.97K)

And Did Those Feet . . .

Retarded logic, that's like saying how come jews are the most powerful ethnic group in the world if God hasn't blessed then.

My kingdom is not of this world.

The Roman Empire rose to the height of their power and dominion AFTER they started to persecute Catholics.
How then, from a Catholic perspective, can one explain how God appears to have blessed the Romans with such greatness, despite their severance from The Church?

On more serious note -
>Britan lost it's empire with a squeak of agony .

uk sucks

For His good purpose, thank Him for it, as all things that are like they are serve His will and purpose. We don't need to know why except He tell us why (which would also serve His purpose). He had reasons for it, as the most rational being, but what they are seem to be arcane.

He certainly didn't bless their cooking.

Attached: 1445518082876.png (330x361, 204.03K)

So that's why He wrote the KJV

This, the english breakfast is a judgement

Attached: 100_5129.jpg (3280x2460, 1.2M)

They sold their soul to Satan and the Jews in exchange for brief temporal power. I say this as an ex Anglican englishman

England has apostesized from all faith and is a failed state being picked over by Muslim rape gangs now. Maybe God plays the long game?

This isn't the end of the story, but He always plays the long game. See how long it took for the incarnation so He could get the Truth out there at the perfect time for it to spread.

Your question is ridiculous. Why did God allow mahomet to claim an enormous empire with the lies of the Quran?
Did he bless him and his demonic doctrine?
And the UK is going down the toilet soon, the muslims are going to be majority in no time.

It was judgement on the Christians who had begun worshipping idols

Literally retarded. Only protestants would think like that.
Why do your countries go down the toilet, while Orthodox ones are much more faithful?

Notice how Britain fell immediately following Ireland's leaving. Ireland was holding up the Union.

This.
OP, you may as well ask why Muslim nations exist in a large numbers. Besides, most Protestant/Catholic countries are either atheistic or agnostic. If the people in Brazil or Mexico for example followed and believed in the Bible, then would you still see the crime rates they have there?

Dead ceremony isn't faith

In just the last few years Ireland has been undergoing a mass apostasy at a breathtaking rate. It's no longer a bastion of Catholicism.

Why did God Bless The Ottoman Empire?

The Ottoman Empire and The Islamists rose to the height of their power and dominion AFTER their schism from Rome.
How then, from a Catholic perspective, can one explain how God appears to have blessed the Turks with such greatness, despite their severance from The Church?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1194x874, 743.94K)

pride cometh before the fall, the ottomans are gone, Turkey is a shithole country ruled by an incompetent dictator

come on man

there's nothing particularly to be proud of of Britain

Lewis, Chesterton, Tolkien, Thomas Moore…

as IS England

you mean that penal colony?

Nice writers but Britain is unable to take credit for them. those mean were anti-Britishness,they just happened to be born in that cold ,lonely island but didnt clap about it,

God does not promise you worldly success.
By this logic, China and Rome were two of the most Christian countries on Earth.

Soon…

Managing to keep much of their colonies somewhat civilized was nice. Look what happened to India now that they govern themselves.

It rustles my jimmy that people inflate the egos of anglos in this day and age.
Are those tea-sipping,land-grubbing rain-peoples all that great?

I think we all know what England's true legacy is

Attached: superior.jpg (707x490, 36.24K)

this is really a question about predestination, and God appointing kings/nations

DEY WUZ JUDAH N SHEIT
Maybe they actually were. A lot of old Christian Anglos seem genuinely convinced of this. And I don’t think the synagogue of Satan is being honest with us.

This and the application of Jeremiah 27 to matthew 4:8-10 is the explanation of all authority until revelation 11:15
/thread

Nope.

I suppose if one dog turd smells less then another dog turd, then maybe it is superior.

This. Are you all Calvinists?

material success is not equivalent of God's favor. Not in every case at least. Jews are fans of this way of thinking. Nevertheless I must agree that the physical body of the Church is not perfect so it can create long term defects (collective vices) in any civilization. Material wealth ultimately suffocates any spiritual advancement, so the cycle repeats.

The romans, the chinese, all had God's favor in the sense of allowance. But that's the same level of legitimacy of the devil. Temporal, functional, factual but not always correspondent of a spiritual talent.

While the devil can give gifts too, we can attain material success by reading the Bible and learning the wisdom within. Don’t fall into the mindset of the gommies who believe all winners are evil.

The Anglican church is the one true church.

Attached: Burning the papist.jpg (754x511, 61.26K)

In the past there have been many great men of faith to christ from the Anglican church. The most famous for me personally, is that of C.S Lewis. But how do you end up claiming that your church is the one true original church of christ? There's really only two contenders for this position. That's orthodoxy and Catholicism

Attached: 0898a00652aae98bf65b677cc926f780c76cc03d7042c9369387da495d1165f4.png (464x447, 94.2K)

I think it might be Orthodoxy. Malachy’s prophecy has held true so far and that means Francis is likely the last pope. Maybe the churches merge and the authority structure changes to become immune to subversion. That would be a relief.