IN JAIL NOW: Harvey Weinstein Turns Himself In

Stupid ugly idiot multi-millionaire Jew boy scumbag shitdick Harvey Weinstein just turned himself in to the police in New York City. He's being charged with rape and forced aggravated sexual assault.

You idiots always talk about everything being a conspiracy and a false flag, why you simultaneously express your hatred towards women, and continually claim that rape charges are always fabricated and women are inferior to you.

Ironically, you also sit on your ass and mooch off your poor mother, cuz you won't get a job, and you want to keep playing video games, so you're always begging your mother for money.

I think Harvey Weinstein should rape your mother, and you can go get a job and buy your own fucking video games, you fucking Sissy.

Any adult who plays video games is a fucking faggot anyway. That's how you became a faggot in the first place. I've never met an adult male who played video games that wasn't a fucking faggot.

m.huffpost.com/us/topic/gay-video-games

Attached: tmp_23782-PicsArt_05-25-09.19.271203901380.png (1080x618, 574.36K)

agreed. the reason Zig Forums hates women is because it's easier to pretend it's women's fault these guys can't get any pussy, rather than admitting their own incompetence. and yes, study after study has shown a direct correlation between video games and homosexuality.

RE: Harvey Weinstein

It's as if video game manufacturers secretly embedded subliminal brainwashing hypnotism content into all video games, turning the individual playing the video game into a penis sucking homosexual.

My girlfriend and I have noticed that the board operator in Zig Forums is a complete faggot, so apparently he's spent more than his fair share of time playing video games like a little bitch.

Hmmmmm
So who is the bigger idiot
The idiots who sit round enjoying their idiocy
OR
The idiot who hates it but can't stay away ?

The world will be much better when artificial wombs exist
Prove me wrong

Watching the Harvey Weinstein story on the news just now, I realized that the more an adult male plays video games, the more homosexual he becomes.

I've known guys that played video games here and there, occasionally, and they were just 'pretty much of a faggot types' who would occasionally let other men ejaculate into their mouth or butthole.

While I also new guys who played video games regularly, and those guys were completely gay, always sucking dick and licking other guy's testicles.

However, the adult males who were obsessed with videogames, spending the maximum amount of time possible playing video games oh, those were the same guys who took it up the ass non-stop, like $5 Filipino prostitutes working at the Goldwater.

The correlation between video games and homosexuality is clear.

A: you

I'm confused. Exactly what does the Harvey Weinstein arrest have to do with video games? Furthermore, I would like to know if my mother would buy me a new video game, and maybe she could buy me a ticket to go see SOLO. Of course I'll be going to see the movie by myself, because I don't know how to talk to girls, and I'm too afraid of rejection to ask one to go see a movie with me. I also enjoy having other men's testicles on my face.

Are you serious? You're an adult male, but you still haven't figured out something as simple as talking to a girl and asking her out to see a movie?

Q: where were you when all of the other boys were learning how to interact with girls?

Answer: I was playing video games

it's an ironic they would name that movie SOLO, because then perfectly describes the sexlife of anybody who enjoys Star Wars movies or video games.

Goddamn
You're literally sitting in this thread talking to yourself
That's sad, even by Zig Forums standards

somebody told me that the board operator of Zig Forums is an overweight, out of shape, lonely, desperate, despondent sissy. I wonder if it's true

I agree with you completely about Harvey Weinstein. The world would be a much better place if they were no video games, and everybody could be more like Harvey Weinstein. I couldn't have said it better myself

Harvey Weinstien killed total biscuit to keep him quiet and the Disney sex parties.

I recently read a news article about Harvey Weinstein, in which the reporter focused not so much on Harvey Weinstein, instead of choosing to take a closer look at the board operator of Zig Forums and his sexual ineptitude. It was a piece of hard-hitting Journalism, where they investigated the root source of BO's effemininity and lack of social status.

Not surprisingly, it turns out that video games played a major role, because between bouts of 'volunteering' to be irrelevant in Zig Forums, the board operator's sole activity is video games and mooching rent money from his mother.

Have you considered applying for a reporters job on n+ ?
The pay is literally shit but I hear they welcome lonely pajeets with open arms

Thank you for your question about the board operator and his connection to Harvey Weinstein.

The answer is plain and simple.

It turns out that the board operator has no connections to Harvey Weinstein at all, and is a complete fucking faggot with no friends and no Prospect of ever getting a girlfriend or wife.

And unlike the board operator, Harvey Weinstein is actually a heterosexual, so there's absolutely no correlation or connection between them at all.

You're the first person to tell me that the board operator was born without genitalia. where did you get this information?

is it even possible to be born without genitalia? I mean, I guess it is, because all the board operator would need is a urethra to urinate, and the rest of the genitalia would be unnecessary

If somebody developed a video game called 'Weinstein' in which the player could run from office to office, raping and sexually harassing females, it would be the closest thing to heterosexuality that I would've ever experienced

fuck u kike, it's happening. WE HAVE PEOPLE IN JAIL NOW.
THE GLOBAL ELITE WILL BEGIN TO CRUMBLE.
SOROS AND KISSINGER WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD OR IN JAIL SOON.

Attached: ohgoy.jpg (600x600, 52.26K)

Thread full of shills, mad that jewman got the goy treatment

Are you flirting with that Jew? How long have you been sexually attracted to Jewish men ?

c o r r e c t i o n
nobody cares about Weinstein, and I can guarantee you for a fact that nobody in this thread is upset about him being arrested.

Q: what is the correlation between a 'correction' and an 'erection'?

A: you get the latter whenever an older man gives you the former

oddly, I agree with user. you seemed to be flirting with that Jewish guy again.

Attached: tmp_21835-PicsArt_05-25-11.38.19207342565.jpg (852x480, 97.61K)

Gee, I don't know.

Attached: afc.png (500x499, 725.64K)