Paranormal and Zig Forums

Recently I've been on a paranormal kick, reading (((true))) stories of ghosts and demon possession. It's made me wonder about armed and train men experiencing the paranormal and what books there are out there for it. Are there any good first hand accounts of soldiers having to deal with super natural forces or armed men having a ghost pestering them?

I'm not saying any of this is true. There are obviously bullshit stories, unexplained UFOs experienced by various branches of the military and exhausted people having hallucinations during operations. Proving it or disproving it isn't the point, telling a good story is.

Attached: os4_132a.jpg (250x350, 82.77K)

Get a cat, and a life supply of atovaquone .

There is no such thing as paranormal bullshit. Only children and idiots believe in junk like that.
It's perfectly safe to go into the deepest part of the woods at night by yourself and unarmed. Nothing to worry about, you pussy.

Found the spook, who gave you internet access

There are unexplained things in the world. If you consider them to be supernatural or not that is on you. If you read the OP you would see that it says it may or may not be real, but makes a good story.

This user is right. Don't believe those fudd tier stories made up by a bunch of shit-kicking hicks that stayed up too late and got spooked by a coyote. There is NOTHING paranormal or dangerous to a human in the wilderness besides some bitchass grizzly bear or something haha.
If you're too scared of a bunch of trees, I might suggest camping somewhere in northern Nevada. It's very nice this time of year, innadesert is fun, and there are lots of cool caves and abandoned mineshafts to explore and camp in.

You aren't going to trick a feeble britbong into going into the woods, strelok. He just wants stories.

Probably not as they would have to report it and their superiors would silence them instantly if there were evidence and they'd be too embarrassed if it didn't seem believable. There's some good stuff out there regarding military members and UFOs, though.

Attached: skinwalkers posting on 8chan.jpg (1000x700, 79.35K)

Bongland isn't big enough to house anything potentially "supernatural", so I share OP's interest in a good "spooky" story, regardless of whether they might be true or false.

Tard have super strength so don’t pick on them for a fight. Ask any tard wranglers about the tard strength but I doubt you will believe it anyway.

I'll give it a shot
two hours later
we hiked out the next morning, and luckily never had to go back to there again. Shortly thereafter I started getting into some seriously weird shit, cus my gf at the time (now ex) was a bruja.
Will post more if you guys want

Attached: suicide_meme__1_by_elkaez-d8owe4f.jpg (656x488, 21.82K)

Your tent is probably knocked off by the whirlwind.

How's your old friend, Cthulhu?

Attached: 1474968480850.png (892x720, 271.26K)

where that the only spoopy thing to happen to be, I'd agree. But the list of spoopy things goes on. I'll share another in a bit

Attached: the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_leshen_cover2_by_scratcherpen-d6nhtmi.jpg (3802x5328, 9.51M)

Yeah, keep going. Anything like this is interesting to me.

As you wish mein dude. But they won't be in chronological order.

here's one from my trip into Joshua tree. And before you ask, no it's not a goatman or skinwalker story.

I immediately booked it to a ranger station and told them. Turned out to be some dude from Colorado, freshly divorced. Feels bad man.

Don't you guys have some large cat there and kelpies?

Damn, spooky story

this one was right after the field op story

Attached: raw.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

I think he's trying to rape me. I'm glad I have my assault spoon and my rape whistle. I can blow it if I ever see a tree.

Bongland has a lot of old legends of weird creatures and super natural events. One of the most common is of large cats roaming the country side. I know a lot of people who say they've seen them. They are usually armed but assume it's a farmer's dog and don't take a shot.

Tard strength is well known. Tards don't know restraint so they hulk smash everything.

Go for it. Better than fedora tipping.

Nope.

How do you get raped delivering pizza?

is me, had to switch devices, sorry

you ain't seen nothing yet

Anything's possible in the infantry meine dude.

This one is about six months after the roastie ghost, right before Iraq

Attached: 1497403041006.jpg (540x504, 20.07K)

Now you're just larping. You wrote a bad horror movie script. A ghost woman once? sure? Twice, okay maybe. But that's pushing it.

Pro tip : delivery girls don't wear hot pants while delivering pizza. Not in the time frame you have given, it wasn't that degenerate yet.

Attached: 1497332234406.png (644x644, 935.79K)

Shorts? Yes
Skirt? Sure
Hot pants? Not until 2010 or so.

Many areas in burgerland were the spearhead for the mainstream western degeneracy we see today, and have been doing this for decades.

Attached: bd74fa29746c09702c6c2ba5b878d0fd1156e5eb0dfb59186d6ae24ae525ae13.jpg (720x720, 49.68K)

True but I don't believe any one on this board could be in a place like California with a gun and not gone postal. Murder suicide at a minimum.

I know you're joking, but it almost happened mein dude.

This one is post-Iraq

Attached: 1501455564291.gif (250x186, 1.56M)

Have more stories, especially innawoods, will post more later. My life is a LARP.

Attached: eq4adIZ.png (512x511, 340.07K)

Please do. They're interesting reads.

They're about to get extra larpy. Buckle up boys, we're gonna go over the story of when I became Pagan

I wasn't lying when I said my life was a Larp. Innawoods can be a fun place sometimes. It's not all skinwalkers and spoops.

Attached: ed19eb04179ceba3db9556c0424a53c1.jpg (198x144 219.13 KB, 865.05K)

I'm pretty sure the apartment I live in right now was owned by a spook hunter. Mother and I moved in when I was five or six, so I don't remember much, but every room had a wall abso-fucking-lutely covered in crucifixes, and there were layers of paint missing under those crucifixes, meaning the guy that lived here NEVER removed them from the walls. He also had a cabinet filled to the brim with, I'm guessing, backup crucifixes, holy water and assorted random shit. He apparently made a living by re-selling apartments and leeching off his daughter, but I don't buy that. We tossed out all of the crucifixes and everything else when we moved in, but no spookshitters came for vengeance, might've unleashed some kind of helldemon he kept trapped in the bathroom or something though. Mommy called me a good boy and gave me 50 Croatian Ferrets because I kicked the spook-filled cabinet in half so we could carry it down the stairs easier I bought two packs of Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a toy AK

Sure it wasn't a schtizo?

One of my dad's friends brought an unclean spirit into the house a year later, when he came to stay over a few days. It was there for months before we did a sage cleansing to drive the damn thing away.
Beginning at the same time, I also had terrible recurring nightmares of a girl in a white robe with long black hair, until one night, when I was 12, I had a dream that we had coitus and she went away. I sleepwalked in this period of time as well.

Attached: 05f1364136f4a18d451697a7e28756a816f08bc8723c18ac54cd159299382415.png (856x1268, 873.3K)

Your thought process is that of a schizophrenic. "You can't disprove the supernatural; therefore it is real." I've had a guy say to my face that my room could, in fact, be filled with leprechauns, because no one can see them. The first thing you have to do is provide proof that they could exist within reality. Physical laws do not allow sapient creatures that can also phase through objects. It just can't happen, there'd be no way for anything to function. Same thing for shapeshifters, it's physically impossible. So when the laws of the universe themselves are against you, and all you have are dubious short-stories that usually have large plot holes, it is not up to your adversary to disprove the supernatural, you have to prove it in the first place. And the entire thing is my dude, is that none of them are real, and they're entirely made up stories for fun. Only the stupidest motherfuckers around take them seriously, but as an extension only mildly less stupid motherfuckers can suspend their disbelief.

Oh boy, I told this story only once before in a Brazilian IB.
I kinda hate telling it because it makes my skin crawl so bad I just wanna go dig a hole and hide in it.
I lived all my life up to that point on a farm in the Brazilian countryside, I always loved guns and hunting and just generally grabbing a shitty single shot shotgun and go innawoods with my cousins to hang out or shoot shit.
Trust me, I knew my way around the woods, knew the animals in the area and their sounds.
Brazil doesn't really have big predators, and in the area the only threat was the possibility of a panthera or wild hogs.
I am pretty damn sure it wasn't any of those that night.

We were shaking and there wasn't a single second of sleep in that house that night. By dawn we were wrecked and with the light of the day we finally went outside and told the story to my uncle and his friends.
They said we weren't the only ones to ever tell such story, but the old folks told us that last they heard it was decades ago.

They didn't know what it was and to this day, neither do I.
I didn't stick around for long after that because I got a job in the city a couple weeks after and my cousins refuse to talk about that night.

They never went to those woods at night again.

Pic related, it's the shitty shotgun. A Boito Reuna.

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-221534_Gallery.jpg (1264x698, 369.3K)

Attached: laughter klk.jpg (600x398, 52.28K)

Hey Fedora-kun.

Explain where gravity comes from.

When you can answer this simple question you can tip your fedora at people. Until then you have to admit there are things beyond human understanding.

I was expecting this to end in

Good story. Do you have any local folk lore about wild things in the woods?

No shit we don't understand everything you literal child. I guess I shouldn't expect a double-digit ape to understand my point or laws of reality in the first place.

There are a couple of stories: werewolves, curupira, the headless mule, the capelobo, the water bloke, the chupacabra and some others.
Locally the main ones are werewolves and the bagman, as far as I remeber.

But check out some of our folklore from other regions, the north and northeast have some really weird and fucked up stuff.

Hey Zig Forums how does this makes (you) feel? >>>/tv/1692578

You're a fedora tipper because you're having emotional out bursts over people discussing their weird experiences.

Shouldn't you be on /v/ whining about smash bros?

Water bloke?

Try not to project your asshurt on people who're disagreeing with you.

Why, yes! The Caboclo D'agua.

It rises from the water and sinks small fishing boats and drowns fishermen in the São Francisco river.
You have to throw tobacco in the water to soothe it, or so they say.

Attached: 1_OPFeyg2B4qFXBWuTZukeyw.jpeg (465x793 626.25 KB, 58.64K)

Not to force the narrative, but that 2nd picture looks familiar.

Attached: main-qimg-48936f14ef85e36e9a55c8aaf640d430.png (602x339, 277.94K)

Fuck, I never made that connection…
Huehuehuehueheu

I swear to god if you fuckers cursed me through these stories I will come to hunt you in the afterlife

Attached: kyuj868.jpg (286x634, 44.62K)

You've never heard of a crop circle?

That's the best bit of these stories.

disproven years ago. It's dumb art students with boards on rope.

any burnt copper or blood smell?

I pretended to be a burger for this?

It is a primal instinct to wander and hunt in the mystery area. We cannot help but to keep our selves entertained to preserve the sanity in this broken world.

I do recall some blood smell throughout the trail that night.
What's the significance?

You don't have to be some #metoo retard to see the potential here.

I understand how rape works. I'm guessing there's a lot of people on a barracks and the pizza place might notice when they're paying for 10 pizzas and the delivery girl is missing.

Maybe the pizza shop is a front for human trafficking operations?

Attached: atheists.png (407x534, 206.29K)

No more stories lads?

Fuck you, wendigo. You're not tricking me with that bullshit. I've already seen a bunyip on the Murray River.

Attached: Bunyip_1890.jpg (544x784, 43.52K)

Did you marry the bunyip girl?

Attached: 133795AC-C039-4A1B-A02B-CFFEB4F7CE76.jpeg (811x1078, 425.51K)

Suspension of disbelief for entertainment purposes has nothing to do with intelligence. Even the smartest motherfuckers can doubt everything and then have fun with a horror story.
You are the kind of no fun allowed faggot who shits up a good campfire story because ghosts don't real.

Do physical laws also prevent gigantopithecus to have survived past the Pleistocene and having crossed the Bering strait?

North American skinwalker stories almost always involve a strong smell of copper or blood.

Then I don't understand your confusion. Are you legitimately too autistic to understand ghost stories?
There's nothing in this formula that says the perpetrators got away scott free, only that the horrible event actually happened and there's now an angry boogeyman spooking random dumbasses over it.

Reading this story with the l4d tank theme in the background made it a bit more comedic than it should've been.
Would you say the monster had any similarities to the badgerspook the one Nevadanon encountered?

When do the doujins come out?

Attached: テレサ姫.jpg (800x1131, 130.33K)

Kill yourself you weeaboo fuck.

Happened last night

One of those fun times when you know the local wild life and don't shit yourself when it sounds like a murder scream. There's a lot of apple trees around here so when the summer ends they always head this way to clean up whats left.

That's a serious accusation. How do you know it's not a native nip?

I don't think there are any japanese here other than kazuhira/hafu-poster. if there are others posting under that flag then good written english is a dead giveaway that they aren't pure nipponjin.

Scariest part tbh

Because I've seen the same faggot posting in other threads with a gook flag, anime avatar and the same writing style.

Sort of. Kelpie sightings are more or less specific to Scotland and the big cat sightings are confined to one specific moorland near Cornwall. The rest of the UK is mostly empty of creepy shit - you have to remember that we don't have vast areas of untamed wilderness like the States. It's very hard to find a place that's totally uninhabited and unworked for more than a few square miles.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. There are tales of black dog sightings all over the UK. Top to bottom ghost dogs lurk these lands.

Big cats are also all over the place. You might live in London where there is nothing but niggers but there's still large areas of countryside for these things to lurk. The midlands is full of stories of large cats. There's loads of old woods and farms around for these things to lurk in.

yeah also we have plenty of ghost stories
My town has a tale of a ghostly horseman who rides from the manor to the church ground on one night in winter, trying to gain entry to the grounds. The horseman was a local nobleman (from the Joscelyne family iirc) who was a Catholic and so when he died he was not allowed to be buried in the graveyard of the local Anglican church, with the rest of his family. So he haunts the town, trying to rest in the tomb of his ancestors.
True story as well, none of your innawoods pagan larp bullshit.

Man, you are accusing me of being someone I'm not. I am the hafu user. Also, is my English really that poor on my usual posts? I know that its been in decline since I've become more reclusive, but I didn't think it was that poor. I should read more books if so.

I have one

I still don't know who the guy was on the phone, or what or who shook the shutters, but being alone in a pretty large house and then confining myself in a room full of boxes towering over me is not something I want to do again. I do realise now that a cricket bat would be more effective in the open, and not in a room full of junk.
My mother, who claims that she's "spiritual", thinks there were bad spirits in the store room, but I'm sure its due to the room being constantly dark due to limited sunlight entering and the overall musty feel to the room. That said, I only entered that room in day time only after the incident.

Attached: apu sad.png (400x400, 129.39K)

This is sure as hell not Zig Forums related as no guns are involved.

And to this day I haven't got a clue what happened next. The next thing I knew, I was cycling on a bridge. On a wrong bridge, on the wrong side of the river, something like one and half kilometers from the road I had been cycling on. To get to the point where I had ended up would have meant that I would have had to turn around on the road that I had originally been cycling on, and then proceed to cycle back for 4 kilometers in order to cross a bridge I had crossed earlier, and then cycle another 4 kilometers to get to the point I was then. I had no recollection of turning around, or backtracking or crossing a same bridge twice. I had no bloody idea how I had got there. I suppose my brains just decided to shit the bed for no reason. I was healthy at the time, I didn't drink or do drugs, nor I was particularly tired, nor has it happened before or since.

what a misunderstanding. i was saying that i thought you were the only jap-poster here, and that your good english was a giveaway that you're mixed. i remember there being a nihhonjin poster a long time ago that appeared in one thread once with bad english, think it may have been to argue about warcrimes or something.

How old was the house you were in? i heard you guys smash old houses on the regular and i doubt the shotaphile was sending yokai to grab your boi puss. keep any creepy old objects in the closet?

It’s edgy but it genuinely arouses me.

Attached: BC2C04B4-C28A-4003-B935-4D4A48F0656F.jpeg (400x400, 33.39K)

Weren't monsters supposed to be on permanent consent unless married?

Attached: primordial autism.jpg (300x100, 66.3K)

I saw something I can only describe as a locust fairy thing once, when I was visiting family in a rural area. It looked exactly like vidrelated, even if it is fake/CGI, it had the exact same flight pattern and demeanor. I distinctly remember it having a human face and blond hair on it's head. Family saw it too and were all scared shitless. It had a wingspan of at least 16 inches, with legs being just a bit shorter. Was very aggressive and flew directly at us when we were chilling outside.
I thought it might have been a locust at first, but the legs were bent outwards, it had only one pair of visible arms, and it's semblance to a humanoid was too uncanny. I'm going to visit their estate again this week. Should I hope to see it again, or was it some sort of demon/fae I should try to avoid?

I'm afraid you might be a giant faggot.

Trips confirm that monsters can't be raped.

In Greek mythology, that is the way the souls of the dead look like.
Getting touched by the souls of the dead is usually bad for the health.

Attached: 220px-Attic_Red_Figure_(White_Ground)_Lekythos_with_Charon,_attributed_to_the_Tymbos_painter,_ca_500_-_450_BC,_Ashmolean_Museum,_Oxford,_UK_(22681344331).jpg (220x380, 24.31K)

I really need daughters. ;_;

Attached: jazz feels.mp4 (474x404, 7.6M)

That's a really neat story. Met any one who's "seen" him?

Blue in Green if anybody was wondering.

really now

didn't mean to link that post

Here, this will motivate you

Attached: best daughteru.webm (480x360, 7.71M)

Until they go full chuuni and figure hunting spoops in a graveyard is a good idea.

What the heck are you talking about? I just was naming the song used in jazz feels.mp4

I haven't been following the thread so I'm a bit out of the loop on any drama going on in here.

They are cute and innocent when young, but inevitably turn into whores in their teens. I'd rather have 5+ boys who will one day become soldiers and genocide turks and then return home as heroes and have dozens of beautiful children, rather than have a daughter who will fuck around at the age of 14 and become childless in her late 40s.

Attached: consider_the_hotarun.png (720x720, 880.14K)

Why even live?

Attached: 8WOih4v.jpg (768x768, 85.42K)

There was one before?

Why not work towards that goal?

You think she has ironic shirts about how she knows how to use a gun and will kill you if you touch her dad?

Attached: 7ad055f1d77c31fc8164c64e88d27045291cc7a72cfe525f4df5f99322835fa7.png (500x348, 83.93K)

Attached: MFW - TFW - Yup.gif (500x225, 497.9K)

Put me out of my misery please.