Retired Teacher Says Trump Is Illiterate and Stupid

The White House got schooled.

A retired English teacher in South Carolina said she received a letter from the White House that was full of grammatical errors.

Yvonne Mason, who taught in public schools for 17 years, told the Greenville News, that the letter President Trump signed was "stylistically appalling."

"I have never, ever, received a letter with this many silly mistakes," she said.

The White House had responded to her on May 3 after she sent the Trump administration a note about the Parkland shooting massacre.

She posted a photo of the letter to Facebook β€” complete with her edits made in purple ink β€” which went viral.

"Got a letter from Mr. Trump. Will be returning it tomorrow," the caption read.

The White House sent retired teacher, Yvonne Mason, a letter full of "silly mistakes" on May 3. (Facebook)

The White House got schooled.

A retired English teacher in South Carolina said she received a letter from the White House that was full of grammatical errors.

Yvonne Mason, who taught in public schools for 17 years, told the Greenville News, that the letter President Trump signed was "stylistically appalling."

"I have never, ever, received a letter with this many silly mistakes," she said.

The White House had responded to her on May 3 after she sent the Trump administration a note about the Parkland shooting massacre.

She posted a photo of the letter to Facebook β€” complete with her edits made in purple ink β€” which went viral.

"Got a letter from Mr. Trump. Will be returning it tomorrow," the caption read.

She said although the letter was likely written by a White House staffer and not by the President himself, the mistakes were unacceptable.

"When you get letters from the highest level of government, you expect them to be at least mechanically correct," the educator added.

And if it was up to her to grade the White House? She would give them a failing score.

"If it had been written in middle school, I'd give it a C or C-plus," Mason said. "If it had been written in high school, I'd give it a D."

nydailynews.com/news/national/teacher-edits-white-house-letter-full-silly-mistakes-article-1.4012932, C

Attached: 32503790_1895166370507349_4883694981706940416_n (1).jpg (403x537, 34.6K)

Here's the letter that the monkeybrain president sent to the teacher.

and here's how she bitchslapped the stupid fat slob repeatedly

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-08.16.19.png (1080x1350, 1.52M)

Here's the delusional, fat, stupid as shit, psoriasis-riddled, repugnant, illiterate, prostitute-fucking, communist-sympathizing piece of shit with the letter

Attached: 3A27MKA2QR4RQMYDW52CYRMDJM.jpg (1400x1028, 145.63K)

How is this worth a thread, Propaganda-kun?

DRUMPF BTFO'D BY GENIUS TEACHER

Trump wrote a shit letter.
Meanwhile, he is keeping North Korea in its place.

Hoh!

Nice propaganda piece, you asshat "reporter."

She's the silly mistake and more

Take that drumpf

Lol, this dumb bitch wanted to feel smart for the first time in her life I bet. Someone point her to 4/b/ and watch her die of hemorrhaged brain or aneurysm.

Allow me to correct these corrections:

tl;dr: Yvonne is a cunt.

t. English teacher

You sound like a ResistanceHole article.

wow, looks like you get a good grade for that
B- (explain your opinion to get A)

Attached: cab8e988d8cc1540ff316c513e9a72865714b37b6e60f7bf2a6528294430d4e0.jpg (568x335, 24.24K)

None of that is actually 'wrong'.

Drumpfth RESIGNED!
πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’―

NO ONE CARES

HOLY FUCK DRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

apply yourself nigger

wew lad

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JEWSPLUS!!!

one of the people

Most of these "mistakes" involve capitalization.

Nation,nation,State,state,that don't begin a sentence
^(no fucking space after comma)

Nitpicking by a fucking grammar nazi(Nazi?)

I hate pedantic grammar nazis like Mcgovern.

Attached: 1 Vl591BLYLgWrjUfVnaPQhA.jpeg (672x900, 84.18K)

Attached: Image1.png (680x680, 2.01M)

Grammar Nazis have almost no creativity in their writing(and also in most other ways of expressing themselves…see Johnny Neptune's attempt at creativity..mundane at best),so they go for the mechanics of it.

No, the White House didn't get "schooled", and as a recovering grammar NAZI myself, that sentence is retarded. The entire article is shite. The author is shite.

VERDICT: multiple gassings followed by front-of-the-line Holocoaster access

Also…
VERDICT: USA is fast becoming a second-rate country, attempt to move to Switzerland immediately

Attached: 8717e695418c687575837b40fd887d4e-daw3h68.png (690x426, 231.25K)